Waiting Shapeless

By KennyFyor

*Completed* Ranked #1 in alienplanet in Jan 20 2020 Please, LISTEN TO ME!! I know you think I'm crazy and I k... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. Lertrel
Chapter 2. Junit
Chapter 3. Junit
Chapter 4. Lertrel
Chapter 5. Space, traveling from Junit
Chapter 6. Space, orbiting Lertrel
Chapter 7. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 8. Orbiting Lertrel
Chapter 9. Space, unknown location.
Chapter 10. Space, unknown location
Chapter 11. Two years ago
Chapter 12. Gnumus
Chapter 13. Gnumus
Chapter 14. One year and a half ago
Chapter 15. Gnumus
Chapter 16. Gnumus
Chapter 17. Gnumus
Chapter 18. Gnumus
Chapter 19. Two years ago
Chapter 20. Pareyline
Chapter 21. Gnumus
Chapter 22. Twenty seven years ago
Chapter 23. Gnumus
Chapter 24. Gnumus
Chapter 25. Gnumus
Chapter 26. Pareyline
Chapter 27. Gnumus
Chapter 28. Four years ago
Chapter 29. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 30. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 31. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 32. Orbiting Gnumus
Chpater 33. Orbiting Gnumus
AN
Chapter 34. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 35. Orbiting Gnumus
AN 2
Chapter 36. Deep space, unknown location
Chapter 37. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 38. Deep space, unknown location
AN 3
Chapter 39. One year ago
Chapter 40. Space, unknown location
Chapter 41. Pareyline
Chapter 42. Space, unknown location
Chapter 43. Orbiting Gnumus
Chapter 44. Pareyline
Chapter 45. Earth
Chapter 46. Gnumus
Chapter 47. Letters of encouragment
AN 4
Chapter 48. Deep space, unknown location
Chapter 49. Gnumus
Chapter 50. Space, unknown location
Chapter 51. Gnumus
Chapter 52. Letters of strategy
Chapter 54. Gnumus
Chapter 55. Gnumus
Chapter 56. Gnumus
Chapter 57. Letters of love
Chpater 58. Gnumus
Chapter 59. Letters of power
Chapter 60. Gnumus
Chapter 61. Gnumus
Chapter 62. The team seven
Chapter 63. Space
Epilogue
AN 5
Names and Ponunciation
Introduction

Chapter 53. Gnumus

25 4 1
By KennyFyor

Hud: Pardos

Hud gasped for air as he pushed his bruised body back up off of the ground of the large cavern. The gigantic metallic beast crept towards him, grinning menacingly.

Why the hell was Hud even here??

When he had blasted a hole through to the cave, he had been shocked to find the team of aliens he had first encountered on Gnumus (or what was left of them) including the Natilliea look alike. He was even more surprised to find a huge, vile-looking metallic creature part way through killing all of them.

He didn't know what he was doing. Hud owed nothing to these beings. But he knew the giant machine had to die.

"Come on... come on..." Growled Hud as the gigantic creature slowly moved towards him. "I don't have all day, you ugly piece of shit..."

Holding his side in pain he transformed Natilliea into a small flare gun.

Natilliea hummed with the excitement of the fight. She was enjoying this, a lot. But Hud was about done for. He wouldn't be able to move fast enough to dodge any more of the thing's attacks. It seemed like the monster had begun to notice his increasingly slowing movements.

He figured he could make just one last shot before he was out of the game.

"I don't know who you are, green thing," growled the insect-like demon, it's voice like the clashing of metal, "but feel welcome to join the list of growing casualties!" Laughed the beast.

"Your face is on the list of growing casualties..." Muttered Hud.

Not one of his best retorts, but he didn't care at this point.

He quickly raised Natilliea and pulled her trigger.

The flare blasted out and shrieked right up to the face of the mechanical monster, smashing itself straight into the creature's eye.

Just where Natilliea wanted it to go.

The monster screeched in pain as the flare pulsated with intense light.

The creature made a blinded attempt to get Hud, but only managed to smash into him, flinging him to the ground a few feet away.

Hud's head slammed against the stone ground. Natilliea fell out of his hands and skidded out of reach, quickly folding herself back to her cylindrical, powerless form.

Hud raised his pain filled head to look for where Natilliea went, but his eyes were having a hard time focusing.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see the blonde female Human reach down and grab Natilliea.

Hud growled. "Give her to me!" He pushed himself off the ground. His skin was lacerated and bruised; he could also feel a couple of broken ribs, maybe a broken leg. Stars started to flash in his eyes and his vision began to tunnel darkly.

Hud couldn't keep himself upright. He tripped over his achy body and fell again to the hard ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9.7K 54
Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find interest then that, this is not the place to b...
83.6K 5.8K 45
In a world overcome with disaster and chaos, Em sets out on a perilous journey to find safety. With only determination and perseverance to guide her...
3.1K 151 30
Completed! #1 in government conspiracy as of 10/19/18 #6 in outbreak as of 10/10/18 #7 in corruption as of 8/12/18 #62 in apocalypse as of 8/7/18 #1...
Zero Sum By nateofspades

Science Fiction

86 0 26
Humanity is not alone in the universe. More specifically Earth is not alone. There are multiple worlds colonized by a vast space faring technologica...