Be My Mistake (2YEON)

nojambrostan tarafından

Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she... Daha Fazla

...
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv (M)
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii (M)
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi (1)
xxxvii (2)
A/N :)
Not an Epilogue

iii

4.2K 218 93
nojambrostan tarafından

Jeongyeon's POV

I was giving Nayeon a cold compress on her ankle after she tripped herself awhile ago. "How are you feeling?" I asked her. She was sitting in bed while leaning on the wall.

"It still hurts, I can't put pressure on it," she said.

I shook my head while checking her ankle. "Jeongyeon," she whispered.

"Yeah?" I looked at her, she lowered gaze avoiding mine. "Do you like Mina?" she mumbled.

I was taken aback by her sudden question. She was serious when she asked this time, there's no mocking or teasing in her tone.

"Uh, I-" I coughed a little trying not to crack my voice, "I don't know," I answered not sure with my answer. "Why'd you ask?" I added.

"Nothing, it's just that you're too obvious of yourself," she answered with her normal self again. "You should ask her out!" she excitedly exclaimed. Nayeon's being weird. Did she hit her head? "Besides, she's pretty and talented." then a forced smile stuck on her face.

I didn't respond as I try to analyze her expression. Then suddenly she grabbed the ice pack I was putting on her ankle, "I can do this. You can now go." I nodded at her.

"Did you already have dinner?" I asked concerning my best friend.

"Yes." her answer was short.

"Okay then. I'll head out to eat. You need anything?" I asked again. She simply shook her head for a no.

I went out of the room to buy something for dinner. However, I already lost my appetite as I got out. Still, I went out to have some fresh air and think about Nayeon's question.

I walked through this small garden outside our dormitory and stayed there. I sighed as I realized maybe I do like Mina. Although I just met her, she was fun to be with.

"Jeongyeon?" I heard someone's voice behind me.

I looked back and it was Mina. What are the odds?

"Hey," I shyly greeted.

Then she sat beside me, "What are you doing here? How's Nayeon unnie?" she asked.

"Craving for some fresh air. She's still in pain." I plainly answered as I felt nervous around her again.

I saw her nod with my answers. "How about you? What are you doing here?"

"I just had dinner with Momo unnie and her friend, Sana unnie." oh, she already met Sana. "And then, I saw you here," she added.

Then suddenly, there was an awkward moment between us. Neither initiated to talk or even make a sound. I feel bothered to be with her right now since Nayeon's question kept running in my head.

"Well, I gotta go." Mina stood up.

"You should ask her out!" I remembered what Nayeon just told me. Should I? I asked myself. Maybe I should.

I grabbed Mina's wrist to stop her, "Wait," I said with my voice shaking. I tightly pursed my lips thinking how should I tell her.

"Yeah?" she asked while waiting.

"Are you free tomorrow? Wanna grab some coffee and hang out again?" finally, I was able to ask her.

Mina giggled at my gesture, "Are you asking me out, Yoo Jeongyeon?" she playfully smiled.

"Uh, y-yeah. I g-guess I was." I found myself stutter again. I rubbed my nape embarrassed of what I did.

"Sure," my eyes widened with her answer. "I would love to." Mina showed her gummy smile again.

I quickly reached for my phone to have her number, "Give me your number and I'll message you." I handed her my phone shaking again.

Mina giggled again of how shaky my hand was. She plugged in her number and gave back my phone.

"I'll go ahead, Jeongyeon. Good night." she smiled and walked away.

I gaped a little as I saw her walked flawlessly.

I checked instantly my phone to see Mina's number on the screen. I quickly saved it and raised my arms for victory.

I felt my heart flustered knowing I'll be going out with Mina tomorrow. "I do like her," I smiled to myself admitting again that I like Mina.

Nayeon's POV

Hours have passed but still, Jeongyeon wasn't home yet. I decided to send a flood text message to her.

"Aish, what a dull reply." I hissed.

I haven't eaten anything this evening. But I haven't felt any hunger yet so I'm still good.

Minutes later, I heard a click on the door and noticed how Jeongyeon slowly went inside our room. She brought two plastic bags with her.

She placed the bags on the table of our mini kitchen and fished out the jellies she brought.

"Here," she handed me my favorite kind of jellies.

"Thank you, Jeongie." I beamed as I received the food I was craving for.

She just nodded and went back to her groceries, "Anyways, I'll continue doing cold compress on your ankle later." she uttered while she was taking out a ramyun from the bag.

"You haven't eaten yet?" I asked curiously. I thought she went out to eat?

"I lost my appetite earlier that's why I stayed in the garden to have fresh air. But suddenly I felt hungry later on that's why I bought these instead," she explained as she waited for her ramyun to cook after pouring hot water.

I nodded in response to her explanation. I tried standing up to pee but my stupid foot was cursing me in pain. I struggled to get up, trying to endure the pain but I failed.

Jeongyeon quickly went closer to help me. "Let me help." she then grabbed my arm and placed on her shoulders for support.

"I'm going to pee," I instructed her.

Jeongyeon slowly brought me inside the bathroom. I waited for her to leave but she was standing quietly, waiting for me also.

"Uh, privacy please?" I told her as I felt uncomfortable.

"Oh, shit. I forgot," she mumbled and ran outside the bathroom. I laughed as her expression went panic.

After I finished my business, I called out for her again, "Jeongie! I'm done."

She peeked through the door, checking if the coast is clear. I giggled silently with her gesture.

Jeongyeon then helped me get up and placed myself around her shoulders again. She carefully positioned me back on my bed and went back to her business after.

I thanked her and she went to her food.

She went to my bed again and handed me extra chopsticks, "Let's share. I can't finish this. I lost my appetite." she said.

I grabbed the chopsticks and shared with her the ramyun. Both of us didn't talk while eating. But it didn't take long for us to finish the ramyun since I was the one who got hungry.

She threw the cup and washed the utensils we used. I observed how Jeongyeon seemed to be normal again.

"By the way," she broke the silence in our room. "Do you know any good coffee place around? Except for the one we usually go?" she asked.

"Why?" I asked her back.

"I asked Mina out awhile ago," she said while showing a shy smile.

She did? I felt a pinched in my chest as she confessed about asking Mina.

I suddenly felt jealous knowing that she already had the guts to ask someone out. I know I don't have the right to stop her. I should be happy for her. She's into that kind of stuff and she grew up already.

But why am I jealous? I argued with myself in my head.

"Well?" I forgot Jeongyeon was still waiting for my answer.

"I know a place. It's quite far from here. I'll send you the address." I answered feeling the weight on my shoulder.

"Okay, thank you!" she excitedly said and went back to cleaning.

I lowered my head feeling kinda bit sad about her going out with someone else.

"So now, are you admitting you like Mina?" I asked.

"Yeah," she frankly answered.

I sighed silently. "Even if we just met her today?" I asked again still not convinced.

She paused then replied, "Yeah, I like her. She's interesting." I saw her blushed.

"And I am not?" I whispered to myself making sure she didn't hear me.

"What?"

"Nothing." then I laid down and covered myself with my blanket.

"You going to sleep? I still have to do a cold compress on your ankle." I heard her while I still hid behind my blanket.

"No need." I coldly answered.

I closed my eyes after that conversation I had with Jeongyeon. I admit I am jealous of Mina. For more than a decade, it's my first to see Jeongyeon this happy because of a person she's interested in.

Sana was right.

Get your senses, Nayeon. You shouldn't be feeling this way. She's your best friend and she will never see you like the way she sees Mina. I thought to myself.

I feel like I'm betraying Jeongyeon because of this feeling I am having right now.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Love lotsss :*
- 단팥

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.3K 1.3K 21
❝𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚.❞ In which Yoo Jeongyeon, a no boyfriend or girlfriend since birth, lived her college life with Son...
23.8K 1K 44
Chaeyoung sadly looks down. "When I left for Europe five years ago... I think my heart wasn't with me. I think I left my heart here in Korea. And it...
127K 5K 23
"Do you know how hard it is to be friends with someone you are once--- still in love with?" -Nayeon "Moving on" isn't on Nayeon's vocabulary. Althoug...
42.6K 1.9K 37
Im Nayeon want to do her 18 to do things before she dies. Im Nayeon suffering from some problem which will cause her to leave this world. Her 18 thin...