What are we actually?

Por dee6411

When you guys look at them.. Does that seems like a friend? Best Friend? Couple? Or... well.. Mais

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21th
22th
23th
24th

6th

102 5 0
Por dee6411

"Omma.. i miss you.." Jinunie said after 2-3 minutes of silence.

"I know" Omma replies slowly.

Then they went silent back.. just listening to each other breathing. Jinunie called her Omma after she ran back to her house (after she cannot answer Mino question of course).

She is able to call.. but the only word able to come out is.. that she misses her mum.

Jinunie cried.. she's not able to say anything to lessen her sorrow. Its her choice to be a 'man'... right?

Omma heard all Jinunie cries.. she cried too but she's able to control her voice. She knows no mater what her daughter will call her crying and not saying anything. She knows that one day her daughter will regret her choice.. but she also know that her daughter choice can't be changed easily.

"Omma.. i have to go now.." Jinunie press the red button and continue crying.. she can't control it tonight.

Seeing Jennie just now.. just make her hate herself more. Jennie is able to show her cute things to Mino but she? SHE CANT! She can cry and get Mino sympathy.. but her? SHE CANT! If she cry.. Mino will be disgusted by her.

Jinunie... you are stupid! Jennie... you are soooo lucky..

Flashback

"Oppaaa! Why are you so cute?! If you are using my clothes.. COMFIRM you will look so pretty!!!!!! Omg i can be a lesbian for you... hahahahhaha" Jennie hug Jinunie and showing her dress... her pretty pink dress.

'I kinda miss using dress.. miss using lipstick.. but ya.. i'm a 'oppa' now, stop think stupid things... and focus on becoming a man!' Jinunie smiles away.. without noticing that she has been staring at Jennie short dress for a awhile now.

"OMG! Oppa! Why are you looking at my legs like that?! Omg Jinwoo Oppa have a crush on me?!" Jennie said it loudly until a group of ladies at the side table look at Jinunie and give a disgusted look.

"Jennie ah.." Jinunie tried to explain.

"Eww!! Oppa.. you are disgusting.. I'm muuuuucccch younger than you.. and you looked at me liked? Omg! EWW!" Jennie just storm off.

Jinunie looked down.. she is super embarrassed on what just happened. Jennie intentionally said it loudly so people will think that  Jinunie is a weird guy.

After that incident, Jennie and her gang.. just totally ignored Jinunie. They give Jinunie a cold look.. even though if they are being paired up for training purposes, she will scream and create a fuss on that.. and well.. a cute little girl is crying.. who doesn't melt.

Just seeing Jennie make Jinunie think back on her school life.. basically all girls hate her.. why? Because she's too pretty.. thats why.

"Coach! Please.. I don't want to be with this oppa.. i want to be with Mino oppa!" Jennie show her sad face... pouting.. and yup wish granted.

Jennie basically a popular trainee that Boss prioritise as.. they just got a feeling that.. the moment Jennie debuted.. she will be the most popular idol ever.

Back to Jinunie Room

"Hyung... I think we need to talk." Mino voice is heard.

Jinunie kept quiet.. she doesn't want to talk anything for now.. Just looking at Jennie... hurts.. plus the way Mino look at Jennie..... its killing her.

"Hyung.. I know you haven't sleep..." Mino said again.. his voice.. Jinunie knows.. he's been drinking.

"Mino.. go to sleep! I don't want to talk to a drunk person... go!" Jinunie shouted.

"Hyung... I'm not drunk.. Please hyung..." Mino again.

"No!" Jinunie screamed and throw her pillows at the door.

"Ok.. but tomorrow I'm not going be here.. tomorrow i got a individual shooting." Mino.

'Oh good then.. no Mino..' Jinunie sighed.

Mino Pov

"What happened between those two? Jennie? She's a nice girl.. well she's not my type.. but yeah she's not that bad. Jinu? Well.. he is kind.. gentle, wonderful guy and such a pretty person too.. too pretty to be exact!"

"Wait! Did I just compare Jinu hyung and Jennie? A man and a women? Omg! Mino you are going crazy!"

"But hyung.. you can't cry.... its hurt to see you cry.. well even though you tried you very best not to show that you cried..... its just cute"

"Jennie... she just too princess-sy.. every wish has to be granted.. she just too much.."

'Dingggg!' His phone rang.

Jennie -
Oppa.. we will be meeting tomorrow! Omg so excited!

Mino-
?

Jennie-
I'm gonna be there with Boss.. he wants me to familiarise with this industry.

"Ahh great.. Jennie... the princess again.." Mino thought.

'Dingggg!'

Boss-
I rearranged tomorrow plans. You are going with Jinu too tomorrow.

Mino-
Thank you Boss! 😊

Boss-
For?

Mino-
Making Jinu hyung involved tomorrow.

Boss-
Please no fighting at all tomorrow. I heard from Jennie just now that Jinu make a scene just now. Please look after Jinu.

"Jennie told off Jinu hyung?!"

"What the hell happened between this two?!"

Next day..

(Back to normal pov)

"Jinu.. you got a photoshoot today.. so don't wear any make up and just be ready." Manager hyung said to Jinunie.

"Ok.." Jinunie answered reluctantly

After yesterday day incident, Jinunie is so lazy to be 'involved' with Mino anymore. Its like all the memories during their trainee years played back. Mino.. and Jennie.. they are the same... they wish it.. no matter what they get it.

At the photoshoot

"Today will be a photoshoot.. just the 2 of you and a trainee i guess.." the photographer briefed them.

"Oppaaaaa.. I'm here..." Jennie just grab Mino arms and lean her head to Mino's shoulder.

Seeing that... Jinunie just look away.. as usual.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

47.3K 2.4K 51
Read to find out......
9.2K 456 14
Y/N and Kim Minji have been rivals for the longest time. Whenever she sees Kim Minji, she feels something. story on hold
6K 595 50
Everyone around them knows they are in love. But will They realize that they are in Love?
324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...