17th

"Hyung! What happened? You and Jennie?!" Kang leader that can't keep the flame just drag Jinunie to the rooftop when its the interval.

Jinunie just look down

Jinunie just look down. She can't say anything. She can't answer that question. She can't even look at her leader.

"HYUNG! I'm talking to you!" Kang leader drag Jinunie nearer to himself. Its just 1cm apart.

She can feel the hot flame that radiates from her Kang Leader. She step back, she shook her head.

"There's nothing going on between us. Believe me Yoon." Jinunie pleads. Yoon is the nickname that the fans give to Kang leader.

Kang leader was about to step forward again but he heard Mino running towards them.

"Ya! Its starting back soon." Mino speak in hurry.

Kang leader just stare at Jinunie and walk over. That stare is clearly saying "Its not finish". Jinunie gulped. She about to walk behind Yoon, however Mino stop him.

He gave her cold stare and drag Jinunie to a secluded area behind a cable hut. Its secluded so there's nobody gonna be there especially when the award show is going on.

"Mino.."

Mino stop Jinunie by meeting their lips

Mino stop Jinunie by meeting their lips. Jinunie thats is startled at first just responded to Mino lips and her hand is grabbing Mino nape, their lips became one and is so intense that Jinunie didn't notice that Mino's hand is not at her waist anymore. Its at her a**.

Mino grope his a** and grab nearer to his body, so there's not even 1cm gap between them. Jinunie's petite body is nicely in Mino arms. She tried to push Mino, but Mino tightens his arms.

He slowly release his lips from Jinunie's. He leans to Jinunie's right ear, just breathing in and out. Jinunie tried to push away Mino as its tickles her.

"Jinu, you are mine when nobody's watching... remember?" Mino whispered.