60 Days ( Kim Taehyung) ✔️

By taestuIip

"It's like you flipped a coin, heads or tails but nevertheless, your luck is written" So much for staying und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue-Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
Epilogue - Part 4
Epilogue - Part 5
Epilogue - FINALE
NOTICE : NEW BOOK

Chapter 63

4.9K 269 98
By taestuIip

"Jimin, please don't forget about the event next week. I have finalized the content of the agreement, and all we need to do now is to ensure that they are well taken of. I heard Mister Takehiro is announcing the new board of directors during the meeting. Have you heard?"

Jimin whom is seated on the couch lifts his head and turn to look at Karin. Furrowed eyebrows staring at her showing signs that he has no idea about it.

"New board of directors?", he asked. "What do you mean?"

"According to the memorandum sent to us, it seems like he is announcing the appointment of the new directors that will be working under him. Specifically, a new division. Not really a new one, but perhaps an improvised division? Mister Takehiro has been the Senior Vice President of Global Affairs and International Relations for so many years, if I am not mistaken. He plans to create separate division, one for global affairs and another one for International relation. This is a good initiative actually"

Jimin nods as he listens to Karin, feeling himself amazed at the news.

"I really respect Mister Takehiro, he has been such a good person to work with. He has great visions to broaden the expertise of our company. I really like him"

"Easy to say, I look forward to the meeting. He is such a good person too. I remember going for a meeting at one of his offices in Japan. He made sure to have an assistant accompanying me, making sure I have everything I need. I mean, that little things he does to ensure we are well taken care off is just heart-warming", Karin adds as she signs a few documents at her table.

"But the thing is, Japanese people are very secretive. Like, I have never heard anything about Mister Takehiro's family or relatives. They are very discreet. Jungkook once searched for his name on the internet, we found nothing personal. Nothing at all"

"Well, that's Mister Takehiro for you. He is known to be that way. Unlike the people here, they know everything about us"

-

Eight days, it has been eight days since they last met. He called her a few times, but it went straight into voicemail. He texted her but it was not delivered. As if she just vanished from earth, leaving no trace for him to find her.

He couldn't deny that he was dumb and ignorant for not doing anything despite knowing they have mutual feelings towards each other. He thought he had the time to take it slow, finding the right time to talk about it. It's pretty obvious that he likes her and maybe, she likes him too. If not, how can both of them explain the tension, the sparks and the pull between them?

But whatever happened that night, it left him speechless.

He has no idea how and why Hwayoung was at his door that night. He can barely remember how it lead to them kissing.

And he feels ashamed that Risa was there to witness everything. He didn't know what to do when Jungkook told him about seeing her hiding behind the wall, watching Hwayoung and him. It broke his heart to the point he feels numb. It's like everything turned upside down because of him. Things would have been different if he acted wisely and stopped Hwayoung from kissing him.

But there is no point of wishing things might end up different. Things has happened and he could never turn back time, even if wants to.

He couldn't focus on his work, messy thought disrupting his momentum. Every time he tries to indulge reading the documents, he would end up sighing as he thinks of Risa.

He haven't talked to any of them too; Karin,Jungkook and Jimin. Jungkook especially, he made it clear that he will never forgive him unless he speaks to Risa and apologize.

Little do everyone knows, he badly wants to see Risa. And he misses her, so much. So much that it hurts.

-

Hani arched an eyebrow as she looks at the man standing in front of her door, smirking with a box of pizza in his hand. Shaking her head, she leaves the door open for the man to come in himself.

"You should stop bringing me pizza, I am getting fat", she whines.

"Best friends have got to do when they go to do. Pizza on a wonderful Friday night. You signed up for this when you agreed to be friends with me", Jungkook chuckles as he locked the door behind him, kicking of his boots before strolling across the living room.

Hani curled up in a ball as she resumes watching the Korean drama that has been on for the past 20 minutes, resting her head comfortable on the head rest as her sleepy eyes focus on the screen.

"Is this your idea of Friday night?", he teases her as he removes the jacket he has on. "You look like a grandma nowadays"

"Shut up"

"You're so adorable", he slumps onto the couch beside her, patting the space beside him gesturing her to come closer.

"You are not getting the information you want. Not even when you are trying to act romantic", rolling her eyes, giving him a short a glare before pulling the thick blanket closer around her small frame.

"I am so offended. Ouch", he puts one hand on his chest, acting as if he is in pain hearing her reply.

"You smell good anyway. I might just cuddle with you all night", she inches closer, resting at the crook of his arms, snuggling close while watching the drama.

"I know you love my smell", he laughs as he wraps his left arm around her, pulling her close. "That's your ultimate weakness"

"You smell so powdery. I am addicted", she coos

Both of them stayed silent as they focus on the drama, cuddling close as they sit comfortably on the couch. Minutes have passed, Hani begins to stretch her neck to the sides starting to feel her body sore after sitting in the same position. Slowly, she moves away from Jungkook just to feel him pulling her closer to him.

"Don't move", he said softly.

"I need to—"

"Hani, what are we?", he suddenly asked making her look up to him in confusion.

"What are you saying?", she asked softly, sounding entirely clueless.

"You know what I am saying", he pushes one strand of her hair behind her ear, his cold fingers gently caressing her face. "What are we?", he asked again.

A sudden gasp escaped her lips when she realized the exact meaning of his question. Feeling her heart suddenly skipping a few beats, making it hard for her to breathe normally as she tries to keep her focus on thinking of a suitable answer. He caught her off guard thus her anxiousness creeps all over her body, worried that she might end up escaping this conversation again.

Averting her eyes, looking down as she gulped slowly. Jungkook didn't say anything for a while, as if trying to give her the time she needs to decide where are they heading. They have been going out almost every week, and also Jungkook has been coming over frequently. If people would have seen the way they talk to each other, the their eyes speaks louder than their words—they are like lovers.

But Jungkook is patient, he never wants to force her into a relationship that she is not ready. Deep down, he is ready to wait no matter how long she is going to take.

"Jungkook", she calls him softly, one hand caressing his arm drawing circles as she lets out a sigh.

"Yes"

"I am sorry if I have hurt you just because I am scared"

"No, don't say that", he quickly interrupted, eyes suddenly looking worried.

"Please, don't say that too. I know, I am not a little kid. I understand feelings and emotions too. I know you have been so patient with me. Sometimes I wonder what did I do to deserve someone as kind as you. I go to sleep every night, thanking god for letting me meet you that night. I know I have never said this but, I am thankful for you"

Jungkook looks at her, battling his eyelashes looking so stunned as he listens to her.

"Can I ask you a question?", she lifts her head, looking straight into his eyes now.

"A question?"

"Just one question"

"Of course", he smiles sweetly.

Pressing her lips together as she adjusts her sitting position, finally facing him completely. She lets out a nervous sigh before finally clenching both her fists together.

She is just going to try

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?"

Jungkook's mouth flung opened, his doe eyes enlarging at the sudden question coming from her.

"W-what...?"

"I am asking you out on a date. I have never asked anyone out on a date. But then, before you answer that question. I have another question", she grins sweetly as she observes the confused look on his face.

"A-Another one?", he tilts his head slightly, looking at her with big eyes.

"Will you say yes if I ask you to date me?"

She looks at him with gleaming eyes, patiently waiting for an answer but then instead of answering, Jungkook has something else in mind.

He looks at her, gazing deep into her eyes as he curves small smile. Slowly his hand reached for her face, caressing it gently and swiftly he inches closer to her closing the gap between their faces. Before she could even register the closeness, he gently pulled her in for a kiss—a very soft yet long kiss.

Well, she got her answer.

~~~~

NOTE

A short update before I go to sleep ! How do you feel about the story so far. I am worried and curious at the same time T_T

Thank you for reading ! Love youuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
105 15 9
☆ TAEHYUNG x READER x SUGA ☆ This story is based on a girl who lost her mother at the time she was born, and she lost her father when she was 5yrs ol...
731K 41.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
287K 9.6K 49
You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to you. "How long do you plan to stay in Se...