The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

Av Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... Mer

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
27: Black
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

03: Wonderwall

2.8K 193 42
Av Lainychu

The next morning Jimin woke up with the sound of his alarm. He was quick to turn it off, barely opening his eyes and groaning because of the light coming from the window. Jeongguk was still sleeping on the mat on the floor next to Jimin's bed.

The oldest alpha smiled at the sight of his best friend, Jeongguk hasn't changed at all through the years. Sure now the pure blood alpha was taller, muscular, and manlier but for Jimin, he was still the little boy with bunny teeth and big Bambi eyes that cried at night when he was scared and giggled loudly over the goofiest things.

Luckily, last night they were able to sneak into the apartment, without getting caught. It was all because of Yoongi's stepsister, Mai Lee.

She was staying in their apartment while people at the university were fixing the lights in her dorm because of some electricity problem. And Jimin didn't like her, at all. Besides, the girl was utterly obsessed with Jeongguk. To the point of crazy.

Jimin shook off the annoying thoughts of Mai Lee, instead, he posted a photo on his Instagram with his best friend.

Chim_95 posted a photo

520 likes

Chim_95 posted a photo

520 likes

Never mind, my boo is back! @jkgkuk_k 🥰

_min_suga what? WHEN? Where the fuck are you now?

_min_suga are you two jerks hiding from me? I'm killing 2 alphas today

Chim_95 @_min_suga hyung don't get mad, gukkie surprised me last night!

_min_suga @Chim_95 shup shup, I don't have the energy to get mad today anyways -.-

Chim_95 _min_suga I'm gonna peel some boiled eggs for you then 🥰

_min_suga @Chim_95 😌👌

peachy_rosé cuties

missmailee oppa is here? nyaaa!!!

Jimin cringed at the last comment from Yoongi's stepsister, feeling bad that he exposed Jeongguk on social media. Mai Lee wasn't even Korean for Christ's sake, why was she even calling Guk oppa? More bad cringing for Jimin.

A disgusted expression was plastered on his face as he scrolled down his insta page until the subject of his affection appeared on his feed. His heart skipped a beat at the sight of the gorgeous omega, he had his account with the comments disabled and mostly posted black and white arty pictures, but sometimes he would grace the mortals with his beautiful looks.

Without thinking he pressed the little heart on Taehyung's photo, squealing mentally and thinking about texting him about their project. Was it too soon to text? They didn't have classes together until next week. Jimin hated being so awkward with the omega but he really couldn't help himself.

650.708k likes

taesthetic sheets of empty canvas

comments are disabled

"Do you like him?" Jeongguk's voice startled Jimin making him drop his phone, exposing Taehyung's Instagram page.

"N-no... why do you keep asking me that?" Jimin asked flustered, trying to grab his phone but Jeongguk was faster, taking it to examine the photo of the alluring omega.

"You keep looking at him... I never seen you looking at someone as you do with him" Jeongguk said with a calming voice, eyes glued to the phone.

Jeongguk didn't intend to memorize the account name of the pretty omega, but he did. Jimin snatched his phone back when his friend was too distracted from looking at the picture.

"Tsk... he is really pretty... are you sure you don't like him?" the younger alpha asked again.

Jimin took a deep breath put away his phone, securely in his pocket, and frowned at Jeongguk with an annoyed scowl on his face.

"No, I don't... but it seems to me you are very interested in him too," Jimin said and Jeongguk rose an eyebrow. "He has a boyfriend so forget it"

That took Jeongguk by surprise, he didn't expect the omega to be dating already and somewhat he felt angry.

"That never stopped me before" Jeongguk smirked and Jimin chuckled at his response, typical Jeongguk.

"Whatever" Jimin scoffed.

"Are you gonna show me around campus or what?"

"Aren't you going to see your mother?" Jimin asked back, standing from the bed.

Another eye roll from Jeongguk.

"I'm trying my best to avoid that" he replied with a smirk. "Besides she's gonna expect me to give a damn interview about me and the lovegen app and I'm not fucking interested"

"Language Jeongguk!" Jimin scolded him, putting both hands on his waist and opening his eyes widely trying to look intimidating, only to earn a giggle from his friend.

"Your phone will probably blow with notifications if you download that app," Jimin said and Jeongguk just smirked at that, with a knowing look. "I'm gonna take a shower and we can grab some breakfast close to campus, okay?" He offered and Jeongguk just nodded, somewhat excited.

The moment Jimin disappeared in the bathroom, Jeongguk grabbed his phone with the notification of being tagged on a photo. He was quick to check it just to groan loudly and frustrated by his friend's exposure of him. And then, he found himself stalking the pretty omega. Picture by picture, and caption by caption. And it was aesthetically similar to his own. But one particular picture caught his attention. Jack and Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas.

Jeongguk smiled at the photo of the characters from one of his favorite movies and didn't think twice when he pressed the screen where the 'follow' button was.

————————————————

Taehyung waved goodbye to Namjoon who was still inside his car, arranging papers and his textbooks. Still, early to his classes, Taehyung decided to acknowledge the text from his boyfriend he received that morning, suppliant for him to come to see him during his early practice because he had something for him.

With a sigh and heavy steps, Taehyung walked to the field where the football team was practicing.

The male omega caught a lot of stares from other football players and the cheerleader team, but he was only able to hear murmurs, after all, he was dating the captain who was very well respected on campus, especially among the sports clubs.

Still, he strode not crossing the line on the border of the field, his eyes darting away from the alpha who was smiling widely at him from afar.

Lim Jaebum was a curious fun-loving guy and when Taehyung caught his sight back when they were teens, he would constantly pester him, trying to get close to him. Eventually, he was able to do it, due to his persistent attitude. And even though Taehyung never felt enticed by him, he did find him sweet and protective.

That's how they end up 'dating', even when sometimes Jaebum would get on his nerves because Taehyung wanted to focus on his studies and Jaebum didn't take university seriously and would rather have fun with his friends. In the end, Jaebum was just about the fun and football.

After quickly dismissing his friends, the alpha jogged effortlessly to Taehyung, who sat down on the benches fidgeting with a button of his light blue knitted sweater, big blue eyes distractedly gazing anywhere else but at his boyfriend.

"Tae! You came!" the sweaty alpha called, panting lightly and smiling. He leaned a bit to kiss the omega's cheek, but Taehyung was quick to pull away.

"Jae... you are too sweaty," the omega said looking away, his hands fidgeting still on the button. Jaebum just smiled at him with a light shake in his head.

"Sorry... you are such a fussy baby," the alpha said pinching the omega's cheek, watching the pretty boy, mesmerized.

Taehyung smiled at him putting his hands on the sweater's pockets. "What do you want to show me?" he asked making Jaebum break his dazed state.

The alpha opens his backpack took out his phone and searching something on it. Taehyung watched him intently until he saw what Jaebum was about to show him. A deep frown adorned the omega's pretty features instantly.

"I know you said a thousand times that we shouldn't base our relationship on a dating app, but all the football team already have it and they keep bothering me to do it and show them that the prettiest omega on campus is mine! So if your heart really belongs to me this will show it" the alpha said smiling lovingly and looking at the omega anticipating a positive answer.

But Taehyung chest felt heavy and his whole body tensed at the alpha's words. He really didn't want to hurt Jaebum, but he knew he did not reciprocate the loving feelings back and couldn't keep fooling himself and harming his so-called boyfriend.

"Jae- can we not-?"

"Tae please- Just look" the alpha interrupted him putting his fingertip on the mobile screen. Taehyung gulped at the sight, legs bouncing out of uneasiness. "It says it's founding my DNA matches" the alpha announced proudly, making the omega even more nervous.

"Jae, I don't-" Taehyung began to say but was soon cut off by two cheerleaders approaching them.

"Hi, guys! Jaebum you were like so awesome today, I swear- Oh! Is that the lovegen app? Wanna see if we match?" Jennie, one of Taehyung's classmates and the head cheerleader of the team spoke putting her hands on Jaebum's shoulders, clinging to him.

"Oh hey, Jennie... I actually wanted to see if Taehyung is my soulmate" Jaebum said scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course but let's do it for fun," she said avoiding all eye contact with Taehyung while her friend, Park Chaeyoung, was smiling awkwardly at the male omega, almost apologetic.

Taehyung abruptly stood up. "Hmm Jae, I have classes now. I'll see you later" he said walking away with quick steps, putting the furry hoodie of his sweater on, covering his golden wavy locks to draw less attention.

Jaebum just watched him go, lips pressed forming a thin line and phone in his hands, Jennie was quick to distract him again taking out her own phone and sitting next to the alpha. Chaeyoung just sat by her friend with a weak smile, looking at their phones.

Taehyung sighed leaning against a cherry tree on the back patio of the cafeteria, an area that he really enjoyed because of the peaceful scenery. He took out his phone to check the time but instead he saw a couple of new followers on Instagram, one only caught his sole attention.

The boy from the day before, Jeon Jeongguk.

Without thinking too hard he clicked on the alpha's public profile, finding himself stalking this Jeongguk guy, enchanted by the similar taste they shared.

Three things draw Taehyung's instant attention to Jeon Jeongguk.

One, he was incredibly good-looking and the mere sight of his pictures got Taehyung's omega-self whimpering and submitting, and that scared him to the core because it never had happened to him before, not when he also carried an alpha gene.

The second thing was Park Jimin, the peculiar alpha from his biology class that he offered to make the project with, was with him so Taehyung assumed they were friends.

And third, Jeon Jeongguk had a picture of The Nightmare Before Christmas there. He gasped, biting his lower lip and quickly clicking at the picture to read the caption. 'Look at me like Sally does to Jack'. That made a smile appear on Taehyung's face. It was a sweet caption to him so he didn't hesitate to put a heart on it.

————————————————

The moment Jeon Jeongguk stepped into the University's big campus, the murmurs and squeals were immediate. As he started walking around, girls and boys begin to follow him everywhere, snapping pictures of him and activating their own lovegen apps to see if they match with the heir of the Jeon Enterprises.

To their bad luck, the young alpha didn't have the app just yet, of course, his mother would force him to download it afterward, but he would refrain from doing it as long as he could.

Jimin was next to him, awkwardly talking, trying his best to ignore all the people looking at his friend, that was looking at him too, whispering if he was also some heir or some idol.

And Jimin was annoyed.

"Ugh, I've been here for two damn years and they don't even recognize me, stupid people" Jimin cursed under his breath, fed up with the attention they were gaining.

Jeongguk snickered at his friend's predicament. "It will probably last two or three days, and they will continue with their life as if nothing had happened, don't worry Jimin-ssi," the alpha said nonchalantly, clearly unaffected by all the attention the loud people were giving him.

"I hope so or I'm ending this friendship" Jimin joked making the other to tsk at him and roll his eyes. "Are you gonna download the lovegen app?"

"I will or my mother will kill me. She had been texting me nonstop since she learned I was already in the country" He scoffed taking his phone out to check his messages.

His heart skipped a beat when he found a new notification belonging to no other than the omega boy that kept appearing in his thoughts.

"You should just do it and get over it- I can teach you how to use it, Guk. -Guk? hey, your ears are red" Jimin chuckled patting his best friend's back and Jeongguk immediately looked at him with big doe eyes, clearly wobbled.

"Yeah, yeah. -Let's just find Yoongi and do it" Jeongguk said in a low tone, suddenly very interested if a certain boy would match with him.

Jimin nodded, smiling cheerfully, cheeks plump and eyes lost in adorable crescent lines.

They arrived at the cafeteria, it was rather empty due to the hour, mostly because students were in their classes, except for some squealing girls that were following Jeongguk and Jimin.

"Lookin' good kid" the older omega greeted Jeongguk giving him a couple of pats on the back, showing his gummy smile, and putting his dirty blond hair out of his eyes.

"You too hyung, even with the grandpa talk" Jeongguk joked back, smiling at Yoongi who scoffed fondly at the younger alpha.

"I suppose you haven't seen your mother yet," Yoongi said moving lightly his head as he sat down with an iced coffee in one hand.

"I'm avoiding her as much as I can" Jeongguk replied grinning at his own response.

Jeongguk wasn't a hypocrite like his mother and he wasn't going to pretend to be a good son who is close to his loving mother, both he and Jeon Chie were far from being caring toward each other, they were far from having normal mother/son relationship.

"She is still your mother, Guk. You should show her some respect" Yoongi replied with a stern tone of voice.

Min Yoongi was the son of important friends of his family and a vital patron of the Jeon Technologies Department. And they knew each other for years, probably even longer than he and Jimin. But Yoongi, being older than both of them, wasn't so good at playing with kids when he was going to puberty back then.

Jeongguk scoffed at the omega's words. "And that's why I'm downloading this damn app so she'll be happy and get off my back. I'm contributing to her business" Jeongguk spoke with a sly tone of voice full of sarcasm.

"Okay look, this is how it works," Jimin said, showing his own phone to Jeongguk.

Yoongi also joined them to look at Jimin's lovegen. Jimin put his index fingertip on the screen and immediately a lot of information loaded on it, showing Jimin's personal data.

"Park Jimin- Genotype alpha-" Yoongi began to read out loud making Jimin blush furiously trying to hide his phone.

"What the hell is love score?" Jeongguk asked snatching Jimin's phone from his small hands to check it by himself.

"Love score is the total number of persons that follows your profile. Anyone can be in there" Jimin explained, trying his best to get his phone back but Jeongguk was much stronger and wouldn't budge.

"Woah you have 400 in there" Jeongguk cooed at his friend.

"Yah! Don't say it like that Guk!" Jimin punched his friend in the arm, sinking in his seat.

"The next part is the 'lovegen' thing" Yoongi interrupted. "That's the people who want to be your match. Jimin there has over 200 persons who like him and would be happy to match with him" the omega explained nodding his head.

"So there're 200 persons that want to smash Jimin?" Jeongguk asked cocking an eyebrow at Yoongi who hummed nodding. Jimin continued to blush furiously.

"Lastly is the DNA match. That shows only people genetically matching with you that are above the 80%" Yoongi explained looking at the screen that says 'searching for a match'. "It usually shows just a low number of people that potentially could be your soulmate"

Jeongguk nodded dumfound, looking at the screen too. Jimin's heart was beating hard, even when he had seen it a couple of times before but being exposed to his friends was uncomfortable, especially with something so personal.

"It's ready- Jimin has five matches," Yoongi said looking at the lower part of the screen where little pictures of profiles appeared.

"Why is your picture in there hyung?" Jeongguk asked seeing one of Jimin's matches was Yoongi himself.

Jimin was red just like Yoongi's ears.

"I don't know. I uninstalled the app a long time ago, my profile shouldn't appear on it" Yoongi said, trying not to look flustered.

"I guess is in the database," Jimin said clicking on Yoongi's profile. "Information not found it says. Just your name, your genotype, and your picture"

"Well go back, I want to see your other matches," Jeongguk said trying to touch the screen, this time Jimin was faster, taking his phone away, and his eyes were wide open.

"Jimin? What the fuck? Did you see a ghost or something?" Jeongguk asked taking advantage of the stunned Jimin and taking the phone back.

"Min Yoongi, Park Chaeyoung, Kim- Kim Taehyung-" Jeongguk said with a frown, stuttering and hating himself for it.

Yoongi sighed. "Male omegas usually appear on alphas' profiles," he said but Jeongguk was already clicking on Taehyung's picture.

"Information not found," Jimin said in a small voice, a smile appearing on his face. He wanted to squeal loudly but he knew better and remain silent. "Now you do it, Guk".

Jeongguk nodded, downloading the app too. After putting his fingertip on the screen it started to load the data. "Jeon Jeongguk- Genotype pure-blood alpha- That's the only thing it says!"

"You have to wait, kid. You are new in the database, in about two hours it will be ready" Yoongi said finishing his iced coffee. "I have tuition now, Jimin are you coming?"

"Yes!" the alpha said standing up and grabbing his books. "Are you gonna be okay by yourself?" Jeongguk just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms against his chest with a cocky attitude. "Okay forget what I said, you are a scary big alpha male" Jimin teased.

"Of course, I am" Jeongguk responded still cockily smiling. "I have to go get my schedule, so I'll see you guys later"

With that, Jeongguk left the cafeteria on his own.

‐‐-----------------------------------------------------------

-The lovegen app makes an alarm sound when your soulmate loves you back, you have to sync your phone with them first.-

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

76.5K 2.6K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
400K 23.8K 42
Hyungie is such an independent and strong Alpha taetae wanna be just like you . . Hyung are you seeing someone , you smell too sweet almost like an...
784K 52.1K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
12K 388 20
This is an au where Bang Chan is an omega and Jisung in an alpha. YES Chan's a bottom>:) also, Bang Chan is a wolf hybrid while Jisung is a squirrel...