๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 

Da patrouns_charm

"๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'... Altro

ยคPrologueยค
ยคChapter 1ยค
ยคChapter 2ยค
ยคChapter 3ยค
ยคChapter 4ยค
ยคChapter 5ยค
ยคChapter 6ยค
ยคChapter 7ยค
ยคChapter 8ยค
ยคChapter 9ยค
ยคChapter 10ยค
ยคChapter 11ยค
ยคChapter 12ยค
ยคChapter 13ยค
Not a chapter
ยคChapter 15ยค
ยคChapter 16ยค
ยคChapter 17ยค
Update
Woah
Ummm hey yall

ยคChapter 14ยค

1.5K 32 28
Da patrouns_charm

Ginny knocked on Harry's door vastly, hoping he would open up.

Harry almost immediately opened the door and let her in.

"You ready?" He asked kissing her on the cheek.

"You beat Potter." She smiled as she ran past him and into his backyard.

Harry chased after her into his tiny backyard.

Ginny threw her broom on the ground so Harry's muggle neighbors wouldn't see and started running around freely in cricles.

Harry met her and tackled her to the ground playfully, he tickled her as Ginny tried to squirm free.

"Let me go" squealed Ginny in fits of laughter.

"Not yet Weasley" he said counting to tickle her.

"S-Stop" stutterd Ginny.

"Sure" said Harry scooting over a bit.

Ginny crawled over to him and intervinded her legs into his.

"We can't really play quidditch here" she sighed.

"I know, we could go to my parents house though" said Harry grinning.

"You think they would allow it?" Asked Ginny.

"Yeah of course, I mean it's my house too" said Harry getting up from the grass.

He extended his arm out to Ginny and pulled her up gracefully.

He grabbed Ginny by the waist and pulled her closer to him. He leaned Ginny back as Ginny extended one of her legs outward. It was like an ending to a dance that never happened.

He moved his face closer to her and rubbed his nose against her playfully.

Ginny kissed him back in return as she grabbed the back of his neck, he was almost carry her now.

Harry depended the kiss as he put Ginny back onto the ground, he grabbed her waist protectively.

Harry licked Ginny's lips, asking for approval to get into her mouth.

Ginny opened her mouth as their toinges fought with eachother inside their mouths.

Ginny pulled in as close as she could to him, their bodies now smashed together.

She draped her right leg around Harry's protectively.

Harry twirled with her hair as he continued to snog her, his eyes closed.

He could feel Ginny close to him, her warm body pressed against his, bringing more light into his life.

Harry brought his tounge back into his mouth and closed it, still kissing Ginny, he finally let go as he pressed his forehead against hers.

Ginny sighed as she hugged him tightly.

"We should probably get going" she wishperd softly.

"Yeah" said Harry giving her one last squeeze before letting go.

Harry and Ginny both grabbed their brooms and walked inside.

"I still don't get why I'm not on the apperating list for Potter manor" sighed Ginny grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"I already told you Gimny, you have to legally be a Potter to have apportion approval" said Harry sitting on one of the bar stools.

"I know but, I'm like really really really close with you guys, so don't I get apportion approval then?" Asked Ginny.

"Sorry Gin, I don't make the rules." Sighed Harry.

"Well who does?" Asked Ginny.

"I don't know, but apparently my ancestors had that placed a thousand years ago" Harry sighed.

"I still don't understand but okay" sighed Ginny putting the bottle back into the fridge.

"Let's go" she said grabbing some green neon powder from the little bowl and than throwing them into the flames.

"Okay" said Harrh grabbing both their brooms and stepping next to her.

"Potter manor" they both said to together.

Ginny walked through the flames, Harry shortly after, and found themselves in the living room of Potter manor.

"Who's there?" Said Lily nervously from the kitchen.

"It's just me, mum" said Harry walking past the large living room and into the kitchen.

"Good, you gave me a heart attack" she sighed in relief as she hugged her son tightly the second he walked in.

Ginny followed Harry's footsteps and into the kitchen. She walked behind Harry and stood next to him, her broom clutched in her arms.

"Oh, hi Ginny" said Mrs. Potter giving her a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Potter" said Ginny politely giving her a small hug.

"Do you guys want tea or anything?" Asked Lily.

"No were good mum, we'll just be in the backyard" smiled Harry.

"Oh well alright" she smiled.

Harry smiled in return as he walked towards the outside of his old home, Ginny close behind him.

"Bet you can't beat me up there" he smiled as he hopped on his broom.

"Well see about that Potter" she said jumping on her broom at full speed.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Harry laughed one more time as he sat on the ground with Ginny.

"And than we walked into the store and asked where they made all the cheese" sighed Ginny.

"That is one of the best stupid while not drunk stories I have ever herd" laughed Harry.

"I think the people around us thought we were drunk" laughed Ginny as she took a drink of water.

"To be honest, I would've too" said Harry taking a drink of his own water.

"I bet you my mum is already working on lunch." Harry sighed.

"Yeah, after lunch we need to practice more" smiled Ginny.

"Yup" said Harry jumping to his feet.

Ginny laughed as she got up from the green grass and than placed her broom against the outside wall of the house.

"Can I show you something?" Asked Harry grabbing her right hand.

"Sure" said Ginny as Harry pulled her along into the house.

He passed his mother in father, in mid conversation with eachother as he turned up the staires.

He walked up one more flight of stairs into the large, dark attic.

"Look at this" he said as he flicked on the light.

"Wow" said Ginny looking at her surroundings.

There was a small picnic blanket and a projector screen in the middle of the room, the sides of the wall were coverd with snacks like popcorn machines, a mini fridge, a snow cone maker, and a cotton candy machine.

"You had a movie room this whole time and never told me" she said as she looked around the room.

"Yeah I guess" said Harry.

"Imagine all the forts we could have made if you would've told me sooner" said Ginny.

"Such a shame" laughed Harry.

"I am going to drag you back here and have a movie night sometime" said Ginny walking in front of Harry.

"Well I'm looking forward to it" he said tapping her in the nose playfully.

Ginny hugged him tightly as she relaxed her head onto his chest.

She felt like the luckiest person in the world to say that she was dating Harry Potter.

A/N:
I got bored so here's this:

P.s.s sorry to all the five people that probably won't see this but when I say apperating list, I mean that there is like certain people that can apperate in and out of the place desired to go to, for safety and stuff.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

12.8K 254 16
Drarry. This story starts in 8th year there might be smut TRUST ME I IMPROVED. I hope it won't be cringey i'll try my best for spelling mistakes!!
115K 2K 39
DRARRY One Shots. Enjoy. SMUT WARNING.
44.6K 629 58
I'm terrible at descriptions so........just read it
452K 9.6K 39
This is a fanfic about Harry and Ginny, and about their lives, set from 3 years after the war. It contains their engagement, to the wedding, with eve...