¤Chapter 13¤

"You're the most beautiful woman in most rooms." - Chandler Bing (friends)

Harry knocked on Ginny's door, his mind racing with thoughts.

Ginny's party was almost 2 weeks past them, it was now August 24, 2 days away from Ginny's quidditch tryouts and there first date.

Ginny's party had went by vastly, it was normal part like any other one.

Partying, cake, presents, dancing, and than going home. And by the end of it the only people that knew about it were Hermione, Ron, both of Harry's parents, and both of Ginny's.

His mind stopped wandering when Ginny opened the door.

She was wearing a black dress that fit smoothly around her body, she had one bit of mascara and her red hair was put into a neat bun.

Harry looked at her, he was speechless. She looked absolutely amazing.

Harry handed her the bouquet of Rose's he had in his hand.

Ginny smiled and took them. She sniffed them before she dazed at him in the eye.

Harry smiled as he grabbed her hips, pulled her in lightly and kissed the top of her head.

"You look amazing" he whispered sweetly into her ear.

"You look handsome" whisperd Ginny pecking him on the lip.

Harry smiled as Ginny backed away, she put her flowers on the table and than grabbed her small clutch purse.

Harry put out his elbow and Ginny attached her arm to his.

Harry kissed her kn the head again as Ginny closed the door behind them.

Harey escorted her down the staires.

"Did I mention you look amazing" he teased at her as they walked outside.

"I think you did" she said smiling playfully.

Harry smiled as he led her to his car.

He opened the door for her with his free arm.

Ginny unlatched her hand and gracefully got in the car.

Harry walked over to the other side, he opened his door and he wa just about to get un when he tripped on something that as on the ground.

He fell into the cat, making Ginny give a slight giggle.

Harry shook his head as he properly got into the car.

Ginny smiled as Harry put in the key to the car.

Harry rolled out of the apartment's lot and down the long road, happier than he had ever been in his life.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Harry pulled into the restaurant parking lot and smiled.

"We should have tone to the movies" sighed Harey as he took the key out of the car.

"We will save the one for next time" smiled Ginny as she got out of the car.

Harry got out of the car after her and went to meet her at the front door of the restaurant (which she hadn't already walked to).

He clasped his fingers into hers as he opened the door.

"Reservations for Potter" he said to the host of the restaurant.

"Yes, kne second sir" she said politely as she wrote something on her clipboard.

"Right this way" she said leading them to a table towards the back.

Harry walked over to his seat and sat in it as the waiter put the menus in the table.

"A sever will be right with you" she said walking away from the table.

Harry glanced at his menu, looking at Ginny through the top if his menu every few seconds.

"I see you Potter" she muttered under her breath as she kicked him under the table playfully.

"I see you Weasley" He mimicked, stepping on her black heel from under the table lightly.

Ginny smiled as she looked at his emerald green eyes.

Harry quickly caught her glance and stared at her. He loved the way her eyes would twinkle, even with just the smallest bit of light.

"So, how's work?" Asked Ginny.

"You know, Aurorish" he said looking back at the menu, "You scared for monday?" He asked.

"Scared would be an understatement" she laughed looking at her menu.

"You will be fine" he said putting his hand ontop if hers.

"Yeah hopefully" sighed Ginny.

Harry smiled as he looked at her, her eyes were twinkling again, and he couldn't keep off them.

"You will do great, I know you will" he said rubbing her index finger.

"Thanks" she said putting a half smile on her face.

"I can practice with you tommrow, if you would like" offered Harry.

"Sure, but you better be prepared to lose" she said grinning evily.

"Yeah, we'll see about that" laughed Harry.

"Try me Potter" she said as she picked up the menu once again.

"Oh well see about that" said Harry grimly as he picked up his menu.

"She it for tommrow" she sneered at him as she took a second glance over the menu.

"You know what your getting yet?" Asked Harry as he put his own menu down.

"I think I am going to have the chicken with salad, you?" Asked Ginny

"I am going to have the pasta" said Harey putting his own menu down.

"You think its weird that no one has come to are table yet?" Asked Ginny looking at the clock on the wall across from her.

"Yeah, it's been 10 minutes" said Harry looking at the small rist watch.

"Wanna ditch this place, we can have left overs and eat outside?" Asked Ginny.

"Sure" said Harey getting up from his chair.

Ginny got up from hers and followed him out of the restaurant.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Ginny put her plate down next to her as she looked at the new stars floating in the sky above her.

She placed her head on Harry's shoulder and sighed.

"Isn't it so pretty?" Asked Ginny.

"Not as pretty as you" he said kissing the top of her head softly.

Ginny shook her head lightly as she curled closer to Harry.

She loved him so much, and even on the first date, both Ginny and Harry knew that they would be spending the rest of their lives together.

A/N:
Just to let you know, every mouth I change my profile picture so here is October 2019's one (next one will be of bonnie).

A/N:Just to let you know, every mouth I change my profile picture so here is October 2019's one (next one will be of bonnie)