I Don't Like You...... I Love...

By Directioner5340

Scott and Stiles have been best friends for as long as they can remember. So, what happens when Stiles start... More

I Don't Like You...... I Love You (Scott/Stiles Fan Fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Epilouge

3.5K 157 35
By Directioner5340

A few years later, Scott and Stiles have been in college but are home for the holidays to spend with family....

Stiles sat in the passengers seat of my mustang, fingering at the gifts in his hands.  My mustang was mignight blue and I had just saved up enough money and bought it a few months ago.  It's was Stiles idea to add werewolf bumper sticker, though I don't think he actually thought I'd do it.  Either way, I think it adds a sense of uniqueness and humor to the car.

"You okay?" I quizzed curiously as I noticed that he was being awful quiet.

"What?" he shook his head as if snapping out of his thoughts "yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't look fine.  You look upset actually, are you sure you're fine?" I pushed with concern.  Stiles pursed his lips, staring out the window.

"I, well, it's just that" he scrambled for the right words before sighing "It's nothing.  I'm just being stupid."  I frowned as I pulled off to the side of the empty road.

"Hey" I scolded lightly, grabbing his hand and using my other to turn his face to me "you're not stupid.  Just tell me, please.  I'm here for you no matter what it is.  I love you."  He bit his lip, but my words seemed to give him the confidence to speak his mind.

"It's just what happened back at the diner when we stopped for lunch" he shrugged "but I'm sure I'm probably just over reacting."  The frown that tugged at his lips was making me sad.  I brought his hand that I was holding, up to my lips, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"What do you mean?  What happened at the diner" I asked curiously.

"It's nothing, let's just get to you're mom's house" he shook his head.  I pursed my lips, fighting a frown as I squeezed his hand in mine.

"Tell me.  Please" I begged, kissing his jaw.  I felt him shiver causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"It was just the waitress" I shrugged "the way she looked at you.... flirted with you..... Look it doesn't even matter."

"Whoa, wait, the waitress was flirting with me?" I quizzed in shock "what?"

"Oh please Scott, like you didn't notice.  She wasn't exactly trying to hide it" he scoffed, pulling his hand from mine and crossing his arms.

"No, honestly, I didn't notice it" I insisted "but that's probably because I wasn't even really paying that much attention to her."  Stiles didn't seem fased by my words, he still looked upset.

"I didn't notice it because I was paying too much attention to you" I whispered and suddenly he looked up at me with soft eyes "because how could I even look at someone else when I know I have someone as great as you?"  Stiles lips pulled up into a smirk causing me to smile as well.

"You are so cheesy you dork" he chuckled.

"Yup" I cheered "you're in love with a cheeky cheesy dork.  I guess your going to have to get used to it you old grump."

"Old grump, who are you calling old grump?" he grinned "last time I checked, you're the one that's a few months older than me." (A/N: I don't really know this for sure, I'm just guessing)

"Yeah, yeah" I waved him off "whatever."  I was still grinning as I turned the car back on and continued the drive to my mom's place...

***

"Hey mom!" I chanted as she opened the door for us when we arrived.  She pulled me into a big bear hug, before doing the same to Stiles.

"Hey mom" he whispered.  It always warmed my heart at how close our two families are.

"There they are!" I heard Mr. Stilinski call out and I looked up to see him coming down the hallway.  He pulled both me and Stiles in for a hug at the same time.

"Hey" I chuckled as we were both released from the hug.

"Well if it isn't my witchy little bro" I heard the familiar voice of my big brother.

"Don't even think about it Erik" I smirked, expecting his usual magic pranks he pulls every time I come home for break.

"You have so little faith in me" he stated with a sarcastic frown "I'm hurt."  I wiggled my brows at him before he pulled me into a hug.

We all eventually made it into the spacious living room.  Mom had gone all out again as she always had with the christmas decorations.  I christmas tree sat snuggled in the corner, garland was drapped on the walls, and a cinnamon scented candle was burning on the coffee table.

"Uh oh, looks like you love birds are going to have to do some PDA" Erik hooted from acrossed the room.  I furrowed my eyebrows before tilting my head up to see the mistletoe above Stiles and I.  I looked over to see my mom fighting the grin forming on her face.

When I turned toward Stiles, his face was glowing red.  A cheeky smile captured my face as I took Stiles off guard, grabbing him and dipping him down for a quick kiss on the lips before setting him back up right.  Everyone cheered while Stiles burried his face in my shoulder laughing.  I could help but laugh along with him.

My mom had us all follow her to the kitchen where I wrapped my arms around Stiles waist from behind, resting my chin on his shoulder.  He gently leaned his head on mine.

"Okay, so I've made us some delicious turkey, mashed potatos, stuffing, and corn that I learned how to make on tv" mom explained as she pulled the big turkey from the oven and removed the tin foil off of all the other dishes on the counter.

"When is your girlfriend supposed to be getting here hun?" mom directed toward Erik sweetly.  I turned my head toward Erik with wide eyes.

"Girlfriend?" I quizzed in amusement "aw my bro's growing up."  He rolled his eyes, shoving my shoulder lightly.

"Oh shut up" he mumbled with a light hearted chuckle.  I finally let go of my locked grip on Stiles.

"So, who is this lucky lady?" I asked curiously.  He bit his lip, scratching the back of his head.  He looked like he was about to answer when the doorbell rang.  I watched him blush before he hurried off to the door.  I shot my mom a questioning look.

"I have no idea who it is" she whispered "all your brother said is that he was inviting a girl over for the holidays."

"Hello everyone" I heard a familiar feminine voice and I spun around to see none other than Lydia in the entrance to the kitchen.

"Oh my God, Lydia" I gasped with a grin as I hurried over and pulled her into a hug "I thought you left for Harvard to get your science degree."

"I did" she explained "but I came back for the summer and ran into your brother and well things just sort of happened between us."  She shrugged at the end with a hopeful look.

"Well at least I know that my brother is dating someone that he deserves" I stated confidently and she smiled happily at me.

"Well, who's ready to eat then?" Mr. Stilinski chanted excitedly....

***

"That was fun" Stiles whispered as we both laid together in the grass out in the back yard.  The stars were bright little twinkles in the sky.

"Yeah it was" I agreed, running my fingers through Stiles spiked hair as his head laid on my stomach "I like my brother and Lydia together.  They seem happy."

"Yeah" Stiles sighed distractedly, before slowly sitting up and turning to face me.  I sat up as well giving him a questioning look.

"What's up?" I asked, concerned.

 "Turn me" he pleaded in a weak voice and I frowned, dropping my gaze from his.

"Stiles, we've already had this discussion" I sighed, biting my lip "I'm not going to turn you, I can't.  I'm sorry."

"Yes you can" he insisted "why are you so against it?"

"I'm not against it, I just-"

"Look Scott" he sighed "I'm sick and tired of being the human... the sidekick.  I'm always just another burden on the rest of the pack and eventually you are going to get bored with me and-"

"Is that what you think?" I asked, cutting off his rant "you think I'm going to get bored with you?"

"Well, I mean, yeah.  You're always off fighting the bad guy while I'm just the one that sits back and does the research" he shrugged "I don't have any power.  I'm just me...."  I frowned, grabbing his hand in mine.

"Stiles, you've been my best friend for as long as I can remember.  You've always been there for me through thick and thin.  You've been there for me during times where even I would have left myself behind" I stated in a confident whisper "And somewhere along the way, the friendship turned into love... or maybe it was love all along... but the last thing you could ever be is boring to me Stiles.  And you say that you don't have any powers, that your just you.... but just you is the best thing you can be.  Because I would'nt be here today if it wasn't for you."  

I placed a light kiss on his soft forhead before sliding away and taking a deep breath.  I sat there for a second, building my courage.

"I was planning on doing this on New Years" I stated shakily "you know me and my love for romantic gestures... but I guess now is as good a time as any."  I let out a nervous little laugh and Stiles wrinkled his cute little nose in curiousity.

"And Stiles, I may not want to change you... and you might think I'm just being over reactive, but I can't change you" I whispered as a shiver traveled up my spine "I can't change you because doing so would change everything I know about what's good and pure.  It would change the one person that I want to be a better person for.  The one person that I want to spend the rest of my life with."  I rocked back on my heals, raising up onto one knee.

"So I love you Stiles, and it would make me the happiest man in the world" I stated as I pulled out a small simple silver band "if you would do me the honor of marrying me."  I watched a small tear stream down Stiles cheek as he pursed his lips fighting a smile.

"Of course I'll marry you, you idiot" he cheered, tackling me backwards into a bear hug, planting a huge kiss on my lips.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you have it you guys, "I Don't Like You...... I Love You (Scott/Stiles Fan Fic).  I hope you guys enjoyed and thanks for reading.  ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
3.7K 290 38
In a world where Katniss Everdeen never volunteers for the Seventy-fourth Hunger Games and the Second Rebellion is nothing but a hopeless wish for th...
7K 58 5
This has 18+ btw just read the story Its Craigxtweek !! 😘
512K 24.1K 31
❝ 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 . ❞ Tomura Shigaraki has a plan to get (Y/n) to fall for him