Chapter 11

{STILES' POV}

I yawned, eyes still closed, as I began to roll over, but was immediatly stopped by a stiff yet soft wall.  I quirked my eyebrows together as I slowly fluttered my eyelids to be faced with Scott's chest.  I let out a small gasp as reality finally came crashing back to me.

Yesterday actually happened, I'm actually with Scott.  I couldn't help the smile that slipped onto my face as I noticed the protective arm Scott had wrapped around my stomach.  I slowly tilted my head up to take in Scott's sleeping face.  His lips were slightly parted and you could hear the soft sound of his breaths.  I could feel his legs tangled with mine underneath the blanket and I had to bury my face in his chest not to laugh from my overwhelming joy, but that seemed to wake him up.

He took in a quick breath as his eyes slowly fluttered.  It was fun to watch him blink as he took in his surroundings, still foggy from sleep.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" I grinned and he finally looked down at me with a smile.

"Morning" he smiled back "though I'm probably not much of a beauty with bed head."  He slowly sat up in bed as he began trying to fix his hair that was starting to get pretty long.

"Wow, I really need a hair cut" he let out in a dry chuckle.  I slowly sat up beside him and pulled his hands away from his hair.

"You don't need a hair cut" I offered "it looks kind of cute long."

"Oh is that so?" he grinned, widening his eyes at me and I just rolled my eyes at his teasing.  I was about to turn back to Scott, when I caught sight of the clock.

"Shoot" I muttered as I jumped out of bed.

"What?" Scott quizzed but then caught sight of the clock "oh."  It was already 7:15 and school starts in 15 minutes.  He quickly hopped out of bed, straightening out his clothes from yesterday.

"I'm gonna head home real quick before school, don't want to wear the same clothes from yesterday" Scott shrugged as he started heading toward the window.

"You could borrow some of mine" I offered, not really wanting him to leave just yet.

"Stiles" he sighed "your the one that's not ready for people to know yet, what do you think people are going to say if I show up to school in your clothes."  I felt my shoulders sink a bit.

"Oh" I sighed and Scott frowned as he closed the space between us giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll see you at school, ok?" he quizzed looking me straight in the eyes, and I just nodded.  With that he climbed out my window,  and was gone.  I let out a small yawn as I quickly changed into a new pair of clothes and threw on a light sweatshirt.  I hurried down stairs and was in my jeep before the clock struck 7:20.  

***

Once I got to school, Lydia imediatly ambushed me, ringing her arm in mine and dragging me to her locker.

"Okay so tell me, what happened?" she quizzed excitedly and I just quirked an eyebrow at her.  She let out a frustrated sigh.

"What happened with you and Scott yesterday, are you together?" she quizzed, a bit loud for my likeing.  My eyes flashed frantically around the hall to make sure no one heard her.

"Can we please not do this here Lydia" I mumbled as I crossed my arms uncomfortably.

"Oh come on Stiles" she begged "I played a big part in getting you two together, can you just give me a li-" she started but Scott quickly swooped in and saved me from the girl talk that Lydia obviously wanted to have.

"You owe me one" Scott smirked as he released my arm.  I just grinned back at him.

"More like I owe you a lot" I chuckled "I swear she wasn't going to stop after just one question."  Scott just laughed along with me as we made our to his locker.  I watched his hands as he quickly entered his combo and opened his locker up.

"So, got any plans after school?" Scott asked curiously as he grabbed several books from his locker.  I pursed my lips, fighting back a grin.

"Well lets see, I have to stay after to finish a science test.  Then I have to help Lydia study" I shrugged "I'm pretty busy."

"Oh" Scott sighed and I visibly saw his shoulders sink in disappointment "okay."  I chuckled as I threw my arm around his neck.

"I'm kidding Scott, I'm completely busy after school, but not with them" I grinned as we began heading down the hallway.

"Oh is that so" Scott raised an eyebrow as I finally removed my arm from his neck "then what are these big plans you have."

"Hmmm" I hummed "Well they include your couch, an action movie, popcorn... and there was something else.  Someone else, maybe. Hmm."  I was grinning toward the end and Scott just pushed me playfully.

"I know what it is" Scott grinned and I gave him an amused look.

"And what's that?" I quizzed.

"You forgot the m&m's" he smirked as he tossed me a big bag of M&M's and with that he raced off to class.  Dear lord, Scott is seriously going to be the death of me.... and I love it.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so here is chapter 11!  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for reading and I promise to update again real soon!  ^_^