Chapter 20

{SCOTT'S POV}

I laid on my bed in frustration.  I still had a half hour until I had to leave to meet up with Stiles and I could stop thinking about my little conflict.  In other words, I could'nt get the image of that girl out of my head.

"She's pretty" I whispered to myself "and for all I know she could be nice.... or she could be a bitch.... god, why am I torturing myself!"

"I shouldn't be thinking about all this right now, especially when I'm about to go on a date with my boyfriend" I grumbled as I rolled out of bed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Besides, Stiles is nice, funny, kind of adorable" I reasoned aloud "I mean, he's the perfect boyfriend material..... why can't my wolf see that, why can't my wolf just let me love who I want?!"  I kicked my dresser and a lamp came crashing down onto the ground, shattering.

"Damn it" I sighed as leaned down to start cleaning it up.

"Hey bro, wow, what happened in here?" Erik gasped as he stepped into my room.

"Nothing" I fumed "just nothing."  I grabbed a bag and began scooping glass into it when I sliced my hand.

"Ouch, god, mmmm" I growled, grasping my sliced palm.

"Whoa, dude calm down, let me see" Erik insisted, catching onto my frustration.  I panicked a little when I remembered that this cut would heal any minute.

"No, trust me, I'm fine" I shrugged as I shot up from the ground "it's just a little scratch, that's all.  I'll put a band aid on and it will be fine."  I marched over to my bathroom, shuffling through the medicine cabinet.

"Are you okay, Scott?" Erik asked in concern.

"I already told you I'm fine Erik" I sighed as I finally found the bandages in the cabinet "It's just a scratch."

"I don't mean the scratch, Scott" he admitted "I mean are you really okay.  I know things haven't exactly been easy after telling dad your little secret.  He'll come around you know."

"This has nothing to do with dad, Erik" I yelped, taking my anger out on him on accident and I immediately felt terrible.

"Whoa, don't go snapping at me Scott, I just thought you might want to talk to someone" Erik stated, holding his hands up in surrender.  I sighed as I felt my shoulders sink.

"Look, it's nothing.  I'll figure out some way to get through it, I always do" I shrugged "really."

"Besides, you would'nt really understand anyway" I whispered at the end.  I didn't mean for him to hear it, but he did.

"What do you mean I wouldn't understand Scott?" Erik reasoned "sure we haven't hung out that much since mom and dad split.... but I'm still your brother.  I'm still here for you no matter what."  I felt my rage build up, not for what Erik said, but for the fact that I knew I was alone in this.  I batted the package of bandages off the counter, not caring that my now healed hand was clearly visible.

"You think you can understand?  YOU think YOU can understand?  Well you can't Erik!" I yelled "No one will ever understand what it's like to be completely in love, and have it just disappear because of some new girl walking into their life.  NO one will understand what it's like to have to always control their anger for fear of hurting others because they're a werewolf!"  I froze after I said the last part, I couldn't believe I just said that..... but more importantly...Erik didn't look surprised.

My eyes flickered over to the bathroom mirror for a split second to see that my claws and teeth were elongated and that I was full on wolfing out.  Panic spread throughout my face as I pushed past Erik and looked out my bedroom.  No wonder my frustration was making me so angry, it's a freaking full moon.

I flipped back around to see Erik giving me a sympathetic look.  I quirked my eyebrows at him in curiosity, fear, and anger all at once.

"Scott" he breathed "I've known you're a werewolf since the day you were bitten."  I opened and closed my mouth several times, trying to come up with what to say.  I was at a loss for words.

"H-how?" was all I could manage to get out.

"Scott, let's just say that you aren't the only supernatural creature standing in this room" Erik admitted looking past me to the window.

"W-what are, what are you saying?  Are you a-"  I was cut off by the blaring of my cell phone.

"Scott, where are you?" Stiles asked as I pushed the phone to my ear "we were supposed to meet up here five minutes ago.

"I was actually just about to leave" I breathed "I'll see you in 10."  I quickly hung up the phone, stuffed it in my pocket, grabbed a jacket, and tried to push past Erik.

"Scott, wait" Erik pleaded, grabbing me by the arm.

"I'm sorry Erik, but I can not deal with this right now" I sighed "not with everything else."  With that, I ripped my arm from his grip and made my way down stairs....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so there is chapter 20.  I decided to add a little bit of a plot twist in there that you will most definitely be learning more about, later in the book.  Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.  I promise to update again very soon!  ^_^