Epilouge

A few years later, Scott and Stiles have been in college but are home for the holidays to spend with family....

Stiles sat in the passengers seat of my mustang, fingering at the gifts in his hands.  My mustang was mignight blue and I had just saved up enough money and bought it a few months ago.  It's was Stiles idea to add werewolf bumper sticker, though I don't think he actually thought I'd do it.  Either way, I think it adds a sense of uniqueness and humor to the car.

"You okay?" I quizzed curiously as I noticed that he was being awful quiet.

"What?" he shook his head as if snapping out of his thoughts "yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't look fine.  You look upset actually, are you sure you're fine?" I pushed with concern.  Stiles pursed his lips, staring out the window.

"I, well, it's just that" he scrambled for the right words before sighing "It's nothing.  I'm just being stupid."  I frowned as I pulled off to the side of the empty road.

"Hey" I scolded lightly, grabbing his hand and using my other to turn his face to me "you're not stupid.  Just tell me, please.  I'm here for you no matter what it is.  I love you."  He bit his lip, but my words seemed to give him the confidence to speak his mind.

"It's just what happened back at the diner when we stopped for lunch" he shrugged "but I'm sure I'm probably just over reacting."  The frown that tugged at his lips was making me sad.  I brought his hand that I was holding, up to my lips, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"What do you mean?  What happened at the diner" I asked curiously.

"It's nothing, let's just get to you're mom's house" he shook his head.  I pursed my lips, fighting a frown as I squeezed his hand in mine.

"Tell me.  Please" I begged, kissing his jaw.  I felt him shiver causing a small smile to form on my lips.

"It was just the waitress" I shrugged "the way she looked at you.... flirted with you..... Look it doesn't even matter."

"Whoa, wait, the waitress was flirting with me?" I quizzed in shock "what?"

"Oh please Scott, like you didn't notice.  She wasn't exactly trying to hide it" he scoffed, pulling his hand from mine and crossing his arms.

"No, honestly, I didn't notice it" I insisted "but that's probably because I wasn't even really paying that much attention to her."  Stiles didn't seem fased by my words, he still looked upset.

"I didn't notice it because I was paying too much attention to you" I whispered and suddenly he looked up at me with soft eyes "because how could I even look at someone else when I know I have someone as great as you?"  Stiles lips pulled up into a smirk causing me to smile as well.

"You are so cheesy you dork" he chuckled.

"Yup" I cheered "you're in love with a cheeky cheesy dork.  I guess your going to have to get used to it you old grump."

"Old grump, who are you calling old grump?" he grinned "last time I checked, you're the one that's a few months older than me." (A/N: I don't really know this for sure, I'm just guessing)

"Yeah, yeah" I waved him off "whatever."  I was still grinning as I turned the car back on and continued the drive to my mom's place...

***

"Hey mom!" I chanted as she opened the door for us when we arrived.  She pulled me into a big bear hug, before doing the same to Stiles.

"Hey mom" he whispered.  It always warmed my heart at how close our two families are.