Void // Billie Eilish

By bisexauI

-Sequel to Horns- *Description contains Book 1 spoilers* It's been 2 years since Billie has seen or even hear... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Two (and a half)
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Annoucnemnt
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Twenty Eight

17.3K 568 2.7K
By bisexauI

~
Billie
~

"I feel like I'm being strangled."

"Oh my God, you're so dramatic," Lexi chuckles as she watches me try to stretch out the leggings I'm wearing, which are much too tight around my legs.

We decided to go to Disney World together because I don't have anything to do all day for once. Lexi pointed out that I should probably dress different than usual so I don't draw attention, so I borrowed some plain black leggings and a sweater from Zoe. A plain cap covers the colored part of my hair, cheap sunglasses hide my vibrant eyes, my fingernails are bare, my fingers themselves aren't covered in expensive rings, and let's just say I don't look anything like my usual self, which I guess in this context is a good thing.

"I want my chains," I say with a huff and Lexi stops walking to get a better look at the map in her hands.

"And I wanna go ride Expedition Everest without you being mobbed, so the chains stayed at home," she says like I'm little kid and I grumble while crossing my arms. "Princess, you know they draw too much attention."

"I know, I know. I just hate that I can't be myself without people forgetting to treat me like a person," I mumble and Lexi pouts while putting the map down to give me all of her attention.

"Just try to think about how much fun today is gonna be," she tries but it doesn't really help me.

"It's hard to have fun when I know you're leaving later," I say sadly and her shoulders slump as her face falls.

"I'm sorry," she says weakly, and I suddenly feel bad for bringing it up and making her feel guilty.

I know she blames herself for the fact she going home because even though it wasn't her coke, she got the other two strikes. I don't blame her, but that's her logic, and I hope she doesn't think it's mine.

"You shouldn't be sorry, it's not your fault," I say and reach for her hand. "I'm sorry for being all mopey. I promise I'll perk up, I'm just gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too, princess."

She takes a quick glance around then brings my hand up to her lips and kisses my knuckles sweetly.

I smile and look at her lips, desperately wanting to kiss her. We could probably get away with it right now, I genuinely don't think we've been recognized, but I just don't want to do anything that would draw unnecessary attention to us.

"Alright you sap, let's get to Everlasting Expedition or whatever," I say and start tugging her along behind me.

"Expedition Everest, and it's that way," she corrects and laughs as I huff and turn around, keeping our hands linked as I march in the other direction.

We walk through the park hand in hand despite telling ourselves we wouldn't do that when we left the hotel, and as time goes on I start to get less and less anxious about being recognized and swarmed. We go on the ride Lexi couldn't shut up about, and it was a ton of fun. Afterwards we went to see if the picture of us on the ride came out any good, and I laugh loudly when I look up to the board to see my eyes squeezed shut and my mouth open in a scream, while Lexi is looking directly at the camera while sticking her tongue through a 'V' she made with her fingers.

"I'm dating a 12 year old boy," I say and Lexi laughs while pulling her wallet out so she can buy the picture. "I can't believe you're actually spending money on that."

"You look pretty in it," she shrugs and takes the copy of the photo from the guy behind the counter. "Thanks, man."

"Where to next, princess?" she asks and I think for a moment.

"I wanna go buy us something goofy," I decide and starts walking down the cobblestone with determination.

"To match our sweaters from Disneyland?" Lexi asks and I smile.

"Exactly."

"We really are that gross couple. You know the type who makeout between classes against the lockers and make everyone uncomfortable," she jokes and I let out a snort. "I love when you make that noise."

"It's ugly."

"Ugly cute."

Eventually we reach an area with a bunch of shops, and I scan the options for a moment then lead us into the store that looks the least busy. I make a beeline for the back to avoid people and eventually stop walking when we reach a rack full of hats.

"Put these on," I demand and toss Lexi a pair of Mickey Mouse ears. She glances at them skeptically then takes her Dodgers cap off and replaces it with the ears, which makes me smile wide.

"You look so cute!" I say and reach up to pinch her cheeks while she scrunches her nose in response.

"Quit it."

"I need a picture," I ignore her request and grab my phone from my pocket so I can snap one. "Smile, grumpy pants," I say and Lexi just keeps staring blankly at the camera.

I roll my eyes playfully and reach out with my free hand to smush her cheeks then take the picture before she pulls away with a huff.

"Got it!" I cheer and grin down at the picture then quickly make it my home screen.

"If I'm wearing these then you are too," Lexi says firmly and snatches the cap off my head, then replaces it with another pair of Micky Mouse ears she grabbed from the shelf.

She adjusts it a bit then looks me over, a smile tugging at her lips. "Okay maybe they're cute."

"We cute," I correct and make sure there's no one around before leaning in and kissing her lips.

She wraps her arms around me and pulls me close while kissing me back, and I feel her smiling against my lips. My arms wrap around her neck as I press impossibly closer to her while trying to deepen the kiss, but she suddenly breaks away and shakes her head.

"Don't get me all worked up when I can't do anything about it," she says and I laugh.

"Maybe you shouldn't get worked up so easily then."

"Maybe you shouldn't be so sexy all the time then," she counters and steps away from me when we hear voices getting closer. "So are we getting the ears?"

"Hell yeah we're getting the ears," I nod and adjust the ones on her head that got crooked while we kissed.

I pull my hand away when I feel my phone buzzing and shove it into my pocket to fish it out.

"Gimme a sec?" I ask and Lexi nods then walks away to look at some other things while I answer the call, "Hello?"

"Miss Eilish? This is Valerie again. I've emailed you a video I think you'll want to see," a voice comes through the speaker and I perk up.

"I'll check it now, bye," I rush out, desperate to see what it is and honestly too eager to bother being polite.

I hang up before she can get a full response out then open my email app, scanning the screen until until I see the email I want. I click on it and tap my foot while the video loads then press play as soon as it does. My eyes start to widen as I watch and after just a moment I exit out then forward the email to Chris while my heart pounds with one simple message; fix this.

I let out a breath and take a moment to compose myself then put my phone back into my pocket before walking around to find where Lexi went. I see her at the checkout line holding a comically large lollipop, and I roll my eyes in amusement as I walk over to her.

"You trynna get a mouth full of cavities?" I ask and she turns her head to look at me for a second then taps the ears on my head.

"And these," she tells the checkout girl before pulling out some money.

"I wanted to pay for the hats," I grumble and just checks as she takes her change. "I get the next thing."

"Deal," she says then takes the change. "Thanks." She takes the lollipop then steps out of line with me. "Who was on the phone?"

"Just Finn asking when we'll be back," I lie and start walking out of the store with her. "Where should we go now?"

"Haunted House!" she says excitedly and practically runs down the street while I just watch her adoringly, wondering exactly how I went from avoiding relationships to being so completely in love with someone that I don't even think about anyone else.

My phone buzzes again and I pull it out to see a text from Chris on the home screen that says 'I'll handle it. Just have fun today.'

I nod to myself then put my phone away and jog after Lexi, who's already almost out of view because she's moving so quickly. When I catch up I link my arm with here and let her guide ya to where she wants to go. I don't care what we do, I just want to be with her.

We spend the next few hours running around the park and hitting up as many rides and attractions as we can manage. For the first time in ages absolutely no one stops me for a picture of anything, and while I know they can be sneaky, I don't see any paps.

Now we're here, on our own private balcony of the resort waiting for the fireworks show to start. I pulled the celebrity card and got us this spot so we'd have the perfect view with just the two of us, knowing that if they leaked the fact we're here to the press it wouldn't matter because we're going back to the hotel after the fireworks end anyway.

I stand in front of the railing while Lexi stands behind me with her arms wrapped around my waist. I put my hands over hers and lean back against her chest, feeling like I'm at home even though my literal home is a couple thousand miles away.

"I love you so much," Lexi whispers next to my ear and my eyes flutter shut as I relax even more.

"I love you more," I mumble back and feel her shake her head slightly.

"Nah."

"Yeah."

"Nah."

I giggle and turn around in her arms to face her, gazing up at her with all the love in the world while she looks down at me with her eyes sparkling.

"Let's call it even," I suggest and press my lips against hers before she can reply.

She tightens her arms around my waist and pulls me impossibly closer while kissing me back with so much passion it takes my breath away in a single second. I wrap my arms around her neck in an attempt to make the minuscule space between us even smaller, and I smile when I feel her smile against my lips.

The sound of the first firework going off breaks us apart and we turn our heads to admire the bright colors in the sky. Her cheek is pressed against mine and she continues to hold me close while we watch in awe together, and I honestly can't think of anywhere I'd rather be right now.

I shift around in her arms so my back is pressed against her chest again, and smile to myself when she starts to gently sway us from side to side.

"I wanna spend forever with you," I suddenly say, and even though I can't see her I can tell that she's smiling.

"That can be arranged," she murmurs and buries her face into the crook of my neck cutely.

We watch the rest of the fireworks show mostly in silence, though occasionally we break it to whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears, which always leads to us stealing little kisses.

When the show ends Lexi spins me around again and presses one more passionate kiss on my lips, which I accept more than happily.

When the kiss breaks she rests her forehead against mine and smiles softly while gazing into my eyes.

"Marry me," she mumbles. "One day."

"I was already planning on it," I mumble back and her smile widens as her hand comes up so she can't gently rest it on my cheek and rub my cheekbone with her thumb.

"Guess that's settled then," she whispers and I giggle like an idiot. A happy idiot. "Better prepare yourself for a dope ass proper proposal."

"Not if I propose first," I tease and she laughs softly then presses a sweet kiss to my lips before pulling back completely.

"Ready to head back to the hotel?" she asks and I nod softly, so she takes my hand and intertwines our fingers while leading us off the balcony and back inside the 'castle'.

When we near one of the exits I see a few paps, confirming my suspicion that letting the Disney World employees know we're here would lead to the press showing up.

"Fucking paps," Lexi mutters and tries to unlink our hands, but I hold onto hers tighter.

"Fuck em, I wanna hold your hand," I say and turn my head to look at her, my heart warming when I see her smile wide.

"You're right. Fuck em. Let them keep talking shit about me and us, they don't know what the fuck they're talking about," she agrees and I grin.

"Billie!" they shout as I walk through the gate, my disguise not working anymore now that they know to look for me.

"Billie how's tour?!"

"Are you and Alexis a couple?"

"What about Devon?"

"Is it true that Alexis is your coke dealer?"

"You know what..." I mumble and stop walking, earning a confused look from Lexi. "Fuck it."

Before Lexi can react I lean up and kiss her hard, letting go of her hand so I can wrap my arms around her neck like I always do when we kiss. Her arms find their place around my waist again, and despite the sounds of gasps and camera shutters surrounding us, she's all I can focus on.

When I break the kiss her eyes flutter open and she looks down at me, raising an eyebrow.

"You sure that was a good idea?" she asks quietly and I nod.

"Positive," I say and she smiles, which makes me feel relieved because part of me realized that maybe she still didn't wanna go public.

"Billie, tell us about your relationship!" one of the paps demands while shoving a video camera in between us, but I just roll my eyes, grab Lexi's hand again, and drag her away.

The follow us towards the car until security steps in and gets in between us and them, allowing us to get to our car normally.

When we get in I bite my lip anxiously and look over at Lexi while she puts her seatbelt on, "I'm sorry, I should've asked first if you'd be okay with that. I know you were hesitant to be public because of all the digging they were doing and you're worried abo-"

"God, shut up for a second," she says with a laugh. "I'm happy, Billie. Really. Yeah I was worried at first when rumors about us started, but I'm over those fears. Look, they already know I went to prison and eat pussy, what else could they dig up and try to use against me? All my real court documents are sealed to the public," she points out and I nod along. "I'm just happy you're in a place where you feel okay with everyone knowing."

"I love you," I sigh and she presses a sweet kiss to my cheek.

"I love you too, and I'm really proud of you," she says sincerely then turns the engine on. "Now let's get going, I have to pack all my shit," she says with a sigh, and my heart suddenly clenches at the thought of her leaving.

To avoid dampening the mood with thoughts of her leaving tomorrow, we blast music on our way back to the hotel and scream along at the top of our lungs just like we did when we first started dating. Her hand rests on my thigh the way it always does, and I gently trace the tattoos on her fingers and wrist.

When we get back to the hotel we go in through the back to avoid paps, and we both stop and raise our brows when we see Chris waiting for us on one of the couches by the elevator.

He stands up when he sees us and smiles slightly, "I thought we agreed you'd keep your relationship private," he says, but he doesn't sound angry at all.

"And then I decided fuck that," I say and he laughs.

I glance at Lexi to see her looking at Chris with anger in her eyes, and her jaw is clenched slightly.

"Are you gonna lecture us about what we do with our own personal relationship that you're not part of or can we go upstairs so I can pack all my shit?" she asks bitterly and Chris raises a brow.

"Did you not tell her?" he asks me, ignoring Lexi's anger.

"I didn't want to get my hopes up until I knew you did something," I reply and Lexi looks between us with a confused expression.

"Well I did something," Chris says and I perk up, my eyes widening with joy and a grin breaking out.

"Seriously?"

"Can one of you please fucking fill me in?" Lexi asks in an exasperated tone, her hand flying up in frustration.

I squeeze her other hand reassuringly while Chris chuckles before finally saying, "You don't have to go home, Alexis."

I watch her face to see the way it morphs from confusion to excitement, then back to confusion.

"Really? Why'd you change your mind."

"Billie changed my mind," he says and nods at me, signaling for me to take over.

"I contacted the hotel we were at before we came here and asked for security footage from outside our room. I had to bribe them a little because they said they could only give out footage for an official criminal investigation," I start to explain and she catches on quickly, her face turning to excitement again. "Baby, they found footage of Devon going into our room. And they have footage from the gym of him taking your room key."

"Holy shit I love you!" she yells and suddenly picks me up and spins me around while I giggle and cling onto her.

When she sets me down again she stares down at me for a second then presses a quick but passionate kiss to my lips before looking at Chris again.

"What's happening to Devon?"

"Well, we can't press criminal charges because then the police would know I bribed the officers at the airport into letting you off," he starts and I nod slightly. "But I can certainly
kick his ass off this tour."

Relief floods her features and I feel the exact same way. The thought of Devon being on this tour without Lexi to at least make things better was enough to make my skin crawl, but now I have Lexi and don't have to see Devon.

"I'm sorry I doubted you, Alexis. Truly," he says and she shakes her head.

"If I were you I might not have believed me either," she says and I smile because I love how forgiving she is. "Now if you'll excuse us, we gotta celebrate," she adds and I blush while Chris chuckles knowingly.

"Have fun, kids," he says and Lexi pulls me towards the elevators.

We get in and the doors close, leaving us alone in the elevator as it climbs to the 30th floor. Lexi doesn't hesitate to pull me in for another kiss when we find ourselves alone, but it's hard to kiss back when I can't stop smiling.

Today was just so perfect.

"I love you," I mumble against her lips, and she smiles too.

"I love you too."

A/N
not edited at all sorry

see sometimes i can be nice to billie and lexi
hehe bet y'all thought the email was gonna be bad for them I GOT YOU GUYS

sorry this took like two weeks school is just insane right now and time is going by ridiculous fast i feel like i updated this a day ago

READ MY IMAGINES BOOK PLEASE

kinda hate this chapter kind like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
319K 11.2K 42
i watched as billie laughed loudly, throwing her head back as she did. her contagious laugh filled the room, making everyone else laugh as well. may...
80.1K 2.8K 15
Sequel to 'On Tour' *please don't read this book if you haven't already read the first one as it is not meant to be read as a stand-alone* When a con...
169K 7.3K 56
trouvaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun something lovely discovered by chance ============================== ag reid was doing perfect. she was in her sophomore y...