So We Meet Again? (A Zayn Mal...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[COMPLETED BOOK!] It all starts out with Bianca, 16, finding a torn picture of her. She discovers that the ot... More

Chapter 1~ I Didn't Know That?
Chapter 2~ Zayn will find me.
Chapter 3~ How I Met My Zayn- Personally
Chapter 4~ Wished I never met him.
Chapter 5~ Revenge +Love= Compassion.
Chapter 6~ Faith is always Compatible
Chapter 7~ A Miracle Happens only with True Love!
Chapter 8~ The Avenge Plan! (part1)
Chapter 9~ The Avenge Plan! (Part 2)
Chapter 10~ A Better Day always has its Endings!
Chapter 11~ Betrayed!
Chapter 12~ Don't Want to be a Broken- Hearted Girl.
Chapter 13~ Hurt!
Chapter 14~ It Ends with Just Us.
Chapter 15~ Goner
Chapter 16~ Forgive and Fall in Love Again.
Chapter 17~ Choices and Decision to Make and Break.
Chapter 18~Happiness After All or Not?!
Chapter 19~ Promise Broken, Kidnapped, and Break Up Woes!
Chapter 20~ Give Your Heart a Break.
Chapter 21~Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 22~ A Brand New Chapter.
Chapter 23~ Life just got Sweeter!
Chapter 24~The Fall of a New Love.
Chapter 25~ A Regretful Mistake.
Chapter 26~ Need you Now.
Chapter 28~ Two Zayns, New Promises, and a Proposal.
Chapter 29~ A Cruel Injustice and Years Later.
Chapter 30~ So We Meet Again?
Chapter 31~ Epilogue.

Chapter 27~ The Good Life or Bad?

8.3K 82 13
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

For a week, I was handicapped from head to toe. My hands and the bottom of my feet where bandaged because of the incident that happened a week ago. Ameel and I knew what really happened but we had to lie to Aleesha, and Mia about this. We told them that I broke some glassware while I was washing the dishes. Mia bought it but I had a feeling that Aleesha hasn't. My dad on the other hand doesn't know about this, since he's on a business trip to Germany and won't be back for another week.  Thank God he doesn't. If he did, he would be on the next flight home just worrying about me. Dad cares about me too much. After mom died, he became even more over protective of me. After all he was Mia as a wife and Aleesha as a stepdaughter, what more can he ask for? 

Anyways, the summer is almost over. University is gonna beginning very soon and here I am, trying to help Aleesha pack for her life on campus on Macmaster University in Hamilton. Hamilton is exactly an hour away from Toronto, if we subtract the nasty collision and traffic on the highway. As I tried to fold Aleesha's clothes, Aleesha popped up a question.

"Bianca, What really happened to your hands and feet? For a fact, I know that you don't do the dishes."

I gulped. 

"Well, nobody was there to do them so I figured why not," I told her as I threw a shirt into her baggage. I bit my bottom lip as my palms became sweaty under my bandages. 

"Bianca, you're lying, tell me what truly happened," she said. 

I sighed in grief. 

"Fine! You got me! Sit and I'll tell you what happened a week ago."

We sat down on the bed where there where boxes everywhere labeled. I told  her the whole story about going for a morning stroll with Ameel, to finding out about Zayn and Perrie's wedding, to almost trying to commit suicide. After I was done, her jaw was wide open for about 3 and a half minutes. 

"Wow! You nearly killed yourself? Why? Don't be stupid. Especially over something ridiculous as this!" She explained to me. 

"Yes, I know, now. Ameel explained it all to me. That's why I love him,"I said non- chalantely. Then I realized what I blurted out. I covered my mouth. Aleesha gave me a mischievous look. 

"What's this I hear? You love my cousin?" she asked with a high pitch flirty sound. I blushed. 

"Oh my! What's this I see. Bianca's got roses in her cheeks?"

I laughed. 

"Aleesha! Stop it, please your embarrassing me!" I said. 

"Don't worry, Bianca, I knew you and Ameel where a thing. I just didn't say a thing," she replied with a wink. 

I laughed again.

"How the hell do you know if I'm lying or if I'm in love?" I demanded.

She chuckled. 

"Oh Bianca! I've been your friend since, like forever and now I'm your stepsister. I know more then you think," she answered with another wink. 

 We burst out laughing for no reason why. At least, it was nice since in a few minutes after we're done packing, she won't be here but in another city called Hamilton. So why not enjoy the moment while it last. Ameel came in whistling and stopped near the doorway entrance. 

"You sweet thangs ready?" he asked as he mocked a southern accent. 

"Almost," I replied. Ameel left and we went back to finish packing the stuff.  While I was helping Aleesha pack, there was a letter lying on the bed near a box that labelled "my letter's from Harold." Curiously, I picked it making sure Aleesha doesn't see what I was doing. She was in her closet packing her other stuff. 

I hunched over as I read it on the floor where she can't see me. I'm so nosy. It read: 

"Dearly beloved Aleesha, 
I think we need to move on with our separate lives. Your a little to young for me, but I still love you, my sweet pussy. I don't know how to live life without you but for now we need a break. I'll always love you forever and ever. You will forever be in my heart, but for now, I need to sort things out with my own life. Hope you understand. (p.s You were the best pussy I have ever had.)
Luv~ Harry xoxoxxoxoxoxo"

 I dropped the letter on the floor. I think my heart just broke into a million pieces. This letter was dated 2 days ago. I wonder why Aleesha's not crying over this? I hid the letter under her bed. I got up swiftly. I picked up something and placed it into a random box. 

"You ready?" I asked her.

She nodded with a smile. How could someone who's just been over a break up be so happy and cheerful? I called Ameel to come and take the boxes into the car. I could hear Ameel sprint up the stairs. 

He and Aleesha taped up all the boxes and took them down to the car. I waited for Ameel to carry me to the car. I can't walk, I was handicapped. I was able to move from here to there not from room to room. I stood there pondering. Then it hit me! Aleesha's stronger because her biological dad left her when she was 4 and her stepfather number one would verbally abuse her and physically abuse Mia. Until Mia divorced him when she was 13. In conclusion, since all these men in her life has affected her and has built a thick barrier about the male race, she has learnt to keep strong and knows that boyfriends or men in her life will come and go. In other words, she will be waiting for the perfect guy who  will never ever hurt her. Where as I, I'm a complete mess. I'm crying over the same guy over and over again. Not realizing the values I have. For God's sake, Bianca, I've got a bilogical father! Unlike Aleesha. Aleesha has lived a hard life. Being in poverty for sometimes and all, but not anymore. She has me and I have her. I'm so glad to have a best friend and sister to have her. 

"Bianca?" Ameel asked. 

I shook my head.

"Huh? Yes?" 

"Ready, to go?" he asked with a smile. A smile which brightened the room. 

I nodded. He picked me up from my legs and boarded me into the car. Everybody was in the car. Aleesha and I sat in the back, while Mia sat in the passenger's seat. I'm assuming that Ameel was driving us to Macmaster. He better be a good driver as well as he's a good boyfriend. 

I sighed as I stared into the blue clear sky out my window. God is the best painter ever to make my eyes awe and admire his creation. Also the crisp cool air which caressed my face tight. Ah! How lovely. Everybody were talking and listening to Live while we are young, by one direction. When Zayn's part came on, it reminded me about the times we had back in London. I still miss him and still love him. Wish I could--------never mind. Don't think about that, you dirty girl. You will never sleep with him. Here's an example of sleeping with a hottie: you get pregnant and nine months later, you have his baby because it was your intention to since he was too fucking damn hot! Which his hotness hypnotized you. 

"GREAT! THERE'S FUCKING COLLISION!" Ameel cussed out. Yes, sir indeed! Toronto's collison still hasn't cleared up since 2007 and it's already 2014. WOW! Thank you Dalton Mcgunity for not thinking about having another installment to one fo this cities busiest road. Highway 401 West! I thought sarcastically. 

We were at snail's pace for one and a half hour on the same road. It was boiling hot in the car. Mis's car didn't have A.C since it was busted. So we had to roll down our windows and waited for the traffic jam to clear up and await for the air to cool us down. 

Finally, it took us two whole fucking hours to get there. Yes, this is the good life, I thought to myself. Hamilton seemed to be a nice city with probably low crime rates, who knows but the one thing that irrated me were that there were only fucking one way roads. In Toronto, you could take a U-turn and turn in any direction but in Hamilton, the only thing you could do was drive in one direction! I laughed at the thought about one direction. 

Finally, we made it to Macmaster University. It was a huge University with tall old buildings. Everybody except me got out to unload Aleesha's cargo. People in red shirt and funny hats came rushing towards them to help them with unloading the stuff from the car.Well, this was a nice welcoming to the university's atmosphere. I hope UofT has this kind of hospitality. Was this is the good life? Me going to university for a higher education, forgetting about Zayn and falling in love with Ameel? Maybe so. I smiled as the sun rays reflected my skin. Suddenly, Ameel's cell rang. It was on the driver's seat. Should I go pick it up? Maybe I should. Gosh, I am so nosy at times! 

 I struggled to get up from my seat, and tried to pick the phone, but I wasn't able to. So I looked at the caller ID. It was a long distance California number. It read, "My sweetheart." Who's this sweetheart of his? I thought I was?! Probably it was his mother checking up on him, trying not to jump into conclusions as people say. I decided to reach for the answering button, as I hunched over the dirver's seat and pressed the speaker button.

"Hello," I said first. 

"Hello, Ameel. Baby how have you been?" a feminine voice replied back. It certainly wasn't his mother. A sister, perhaps. 

"Who is this?" I asked calmly. I could hear the other person on the other line scoffed at my question. 

"Who the hell are you?!" She rudely  asked back to me. I could sense a little tone of bitchiness in her voice. 

"No, I asked you first," I defended. She scoffed again. 

"Bitch, whoever you are, I don't know but I'm his fiance," she replied. FIANCE??!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!! Ameel's a player??!!!!! HE"S BEEN PLAYING WITH MY HEART!!!!!! HOW DARE HE! 

"Your his fiance? Well, he didn't tell me that," I replied to her still in disbelief. 

"Yeah, what about you? What are you to him? By the way, my name is Leila," she said with so much attitude in her goddamn voice. 

I gulped. 

"Well, I'm his.. um..... step-cousin," I stumbled over words. 

"Oh, ok. Well, can you tell him that Leila called, alright?" she demanded and hung up even before I could reply back. I turned off the phone and speaker. I fell on my seat. I couldn't believe it! Ameel was cheating on me and specifically his fiance. That ain't cool at all. As the Nialler quoted," I'd rather play with games and toys then with a women's heart."  If Niall were to be here beside me, I would thank him with all my heart for quoting such a meaningful quote. I was really angry with Ameel. I wanted to blast at him. NO! I should keep my cool until we get home. Oh Ameel and Mia are coming back. 

I placed a fake smile on my face. 

"Man, this campus is huge!" Ameel remarked as he climbed into the passenger seat. It was Mia's turn to drive back home. Mia was very teary eyed. AW! a mother sending her only daughter away to university, I thought to myself. An exciting yet touchy moment for any mother whose sending their child out into the real world all by themselves. I imagined  mom's reaction to me going to university. She would probably be teary eyed too, like Mia.

"Yes, I know. Aleesha's dorm is quite big,too," she added between sniffles and cries. She tossed Ameel's phone to him before she sat in the dirver's seat. 

Ameel turned around and smiled at me. 

"Had fun sitting in the car?" he asked, resisting not to laugh. 

"Yes, I did," I sarcastically replied.He chuckled softly.

It was a silent ride home, or the fact that I had my ears plugged with my earphones. I stared down at my bandaged hands. The pain which I've dealt with. The one thing I found out about myself is that I learn every time I bleed. I bleed in love. Reminds me of that song bleeding in love. Ironically, that's what my Ipod shuffled to. "Bleeding in Love," by Leona Lewis. Right now, I loved this song. It's awesome! I really needed this. I'm so depressed at the moment. Just finding out about Ameel and his little gambling of love set  my mode in the other direction. After about 2 hours later, we were home. At last! I think I started to get leg cramps. Time for bitching at Ameel! 

Ameel and Mia came out. Ameel opened my door for me. As he was about to help me get up, I pushed him aside. 

" GO AWAY! AMEEL! I CAN MANAGE!" I shouted at him. One step at a time, I got up from the car and onto the porch all by myself. Even though every step I took, my wounds hurt. Internally and physically. I had problems opening the front door. I wasn't able to use my hands, so I tried using my elbows but it was no use. Ameel came running behind me and opened the door. I glared at him, then scoffed at him. Mia was in the kitchen preparing dinner for the three of us. I walked slowly up the stairs i was really furious with him. As I was half way up the stairs, I turned around and stared at him for the longest time. He shrugged in confusion. 

"By the way Ameel, Leila, your FIANCE CALLED!" I practically yelled from the stairs. I heard a pot or dish crash onto the floor in the kitchen. Mia popped her head out in surprised. Mouth wide opened. Ameel scratched behind his head and gave a sheepish smile. I turned around. Tears in my eyes, trying to hold back my emotions. This really wasn't the good life, it was a TERRIBLE one! I hated life. The last thing on my list was to commit suicide. 

"Bianca, I can exp------" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence. I held my injured hand out in front him to stop talking. I turned counterclockwise to face him. 

"Ameel, why would you play with my heart. You already know I was hurt already. Why more? Enough is enough. You don't have to explain anything. The fact of knowing you have a shawty in California, I did not know. Now, not telling me the truth disgusts me even more," I told him softly. 

"Bianca, it was a terrible mistake I know and I'm sorry. I didn't know what ca----" I interrupted him again. 

"Enough is enough Ameel, I don't want to know more then what I know now. Tomorrow, you pack your bags and leave, please. My dad is coming tomorrow and I don't want to see  me in this condition, so it's better if you leave Toronto for good and never return," I smiled and patted his shoulder. I turned around as I made an effort to walk to my room. 

"Bianca, are you mad?" he asked. I halted. Was I mad? I turned around with a really fake smile. 

"No Ameel. I'm not mad. I'm helping you," I replied and left. I closed my door behind me. I slide down to the floor as I compressed my back on the cold hard door. I pulled my legs closer to my chest. Why have I been so blind? First, Zayn, now Ameel. Why are the two men who have loved me whole heartily betrayed me in the end? Why? What have I done to deserve such agony. I got up and sat on the edge of my bed. I reached for scissors in my drawer. Pulled them out and cut my bandages---------- both hands and feet. After taking taking them off. I was able to see the visible scars on my hands. They were all over my palms. They were all deep scars. Scars of Zayn, I decided to call them. Each one represented our memories together and the love which we gave to each other. The deeper the scar, the more meaning and memory I have with Zayn. If I did this for Zayn, would I be able to do this for Ameel? Did I really love him that much to nearly kill myself? No, I don't think so, perhaps. It all made sense now! Mom was 100% correct. I only fell in love with Ameel only to fill in the void of not being loved by Zayn! Truly, I don't love Ameel. I yawned. All this drama and break up woes makes me sleepy. I placed my head on my pillow, and pulled up my blanket close to my body and fell into a deep sleep. 

        Over the next two weeks left of summer, I was really busy yet happy in a way. Ameel left, dad came home from Germany, and I was getting ready for University. I did some chores around the house except for washing dishes. After dad found out about my accident, he told me to never wash a dish again.AH! Life was great. Now, this is what I call the good life and not the bad. Only, if I could meet Zayn, again one more time. 
____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, did you guys like this chapter? Hope you did! Please vote and comment. Would love to  get feedback from you all.By the way, sorry for the late update, it was school and projects that made some delays. 

Anyways, love you lovely fans all!  Live while we are young!!!!

Luv~ the author :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC