Billdip: The True Dipper

By universally-Panrom

What is Dipper really like? How does he know Bill? Read to find out. I do not own Gravity Falls or it's chara... More

Chapter 2 CQWW EQFOIJ
Chapter 3 The Transformation
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 What!?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Calling All Monsters!
Chapter 8 Portal time
The Past

Chapter 1 The Truth

1.3K 37 23
By universally-Panrom

Dipper's Pov ~After Stan explained his and Ford's story~

I exited the lad and walked outside. Bill was waiting for me in his human form. I smiled and hugged him.

"You were right. They betrayed me. I don't know why I ever thought I could like the human race," I said to him.

"I told you Pinetree. They only care about themselves. It is human nature," He said while patting my head.

Bill has been my friend since before I came to Gravity Falls. He would visit my dreams and show me the truth about mankind. He taught me spells, demon and human knowledge, and codes. When I found the Journal, I confronted him about the page he was on. He said that he was a demon that is trying to take over the world because the humans deserve it, so we made a deal that I would spend my summer with my 'family' and see if they were worth saving. I did and I started to actually like my sister and our grunkle, but then Mabel betrayed me by trusting Stanley over me.

"I don't want to be human anymore, Bill," I cried into his vest. He was in his hunter form.

He has many forms that I drew out for him. He has a casual form, work form, formal form, hunter form, and a chaos form.

Bill put his finger under my chin and kissed me, did I mention we were dating for three weeks now? He pulled away from me and smiled sadly.

"You know that I can't turn you into a demon yet," He said while pecking my forehead.

"Why not?"

"You have to act a little bit longer. I'm sorry Pinetree. I will turn you into a demon when Weirdmaggedon starts. I promise."

"Okay." I walk back inside and act all excited. I have been acting for the past ten years of my life. I never really trusted anyone. Only Bill. This is the truth of Dipper Pines. This is the real me. I am not weak. I can fight off anybody. I can do magic. I can code and decode as good as Bill Cipher can. I am not who they think I am, but they will find that out soon enough, and I will enjoy the looks on their faces when they realise their mistakes.

A/n Hey! I hope you understood all of that. If you have any questions that were not explained in the chapter, feel free to ask. I will try my best to answer immediately. Anyway, I hope you liked it.

~Lilith out

Bill's different forms

Casual Form

Work Form

Formal Form

Chaos Form

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
86.7K 2.6K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.3M 50.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...