Ineffable | Ninjago x Reader

By nishfuyu

ɪɴᴇꜰꜰᴀʙʟᴇ: ᴛᴏᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ. Being the twin sister of Jay walker is... More

Rise of the snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never trust a snake
Can of worms
The snake king
Tick tock
Once bitten, twice shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The green ninja
All of nothing
Rise of the great devourer
Day of the great devourer
Darkness shall rise
Pirates vs. ninja
Double trouble
Ninjaball run
Child's play
Wrong place, wrong time
The stone army
The day Ninjago stood still
The last voyage
Island of darkness
The last hope
Return of the overlord
Rise of the spinjitzu master
The surge
The art of the silent fist
The curse of the golden master
Enter the digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
The void
The titanium ninja
The invitation
Only one can remain
Versus
Ninja roll
Spy for a spy
Spellbound
The forgotten element
The day of the dragon
The greatest fear of all
The corridor of elders
Winds of change
Ghost Story
Stiix and Stones
The Temple on Haunted Hill
Peek-a-boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger
Curseworld, part I
Curseworld, Part II
Fangirl Plague
Infamous
Public Enemy Number One
Enkrypted
Misfortune Rising
On a Wish and a Prayer
My dinner with Nadakhan
Wishmasters
Operation Land Ho!
The Way Back
Day of The Departed
The Hands of Time
The Hatching
A Time of Traitors
Scavengers
A Line in the Sand
The Attack
Secrets Discovered
Pause and Effect
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea
Lost in Time
The Mask of Deception
The Jade Princess
The Oni and the Dragon
Snake Jaguar
Dead Man's Squall
The Quiet One
Game of Masks
Dread on Arrival
True Potential
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago
Firstbourne
Iron & Stone
Radio Free Ninjago
How to Build a Dragon

Blackout

3.5K 82 191
By nishfuyu

Season 3, episode 3.

Words: 2,3K.

Warnings: Kinda crappy writing.

Y/n, Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, Pixal and Nya have been at Ed and Edna's Scrap 'n Junk for a few days now.

"We've been digging for so long, I think I forgot what we're looking for!" Cole panted, as he and Kai are searching through all the junk.

"A jiggly compact compress converter. Or was it a compress compact jiggly converter? Whatever it is, if it can get us back to New Ninjago City any sooner, it's worth finding." Kai tugs on something, causing the piles of junk to crush on them.

"We shut off the power thinking we could just waltz in but no. We didn't stop to think we were a bajillion miles away." Jay searched through the junk, next to Y/n and Ed, "Hey! A compact converted jiggly compressor!" He exclaimed, holding the piece up.

"Ah! Great find, kiddo. Now all we need to adapt that hover-copter's power supply to solar power is an upside down rotter derotter-ma-bob and a whiz bang automated amplifier!" Ed smiled proudly, as Cole and Kai walk up the pile.

They sigh, "I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up." Kai said as he and Cole help Y/n, Jay and Ed searching for it.

"Even we can't make names like this up." Y/n 

"-You are vital to the mission. And, you are vital to me." Zane finished. Pixal and Zane were holding hands and staring into each other's eyes dreamingly. Nya had taken half of Zane's power source to save Pixal.

"Ooh. Robot love. Call me a sucker, but if they have half of what you and Jay have-" Edna got cut off by Pixal.

"Nya and Jay? Judging from Perfect Match compatibility, perhaps Nya and Cole would be a closer comparison."

"Nya and Cole are a better match?" Edna gasped. "What about Y/n and Cole?"

"Perhaps her processor was damaged." Zane tried to convince the others.

"My processor is fully operational. The Perfect Match for Nya isn't Jay, but Cole. Just like Y/n and Kai are a closer comparision than Y/n and Cole."

Someone snickers from behind them, "Cole's her perfect match?" Jay asked, looking at Nya. "What about Y/n and Cole? They're-"

"Jay..." Nya called out, walking towards the boy, just as Kai, Cole and Y/n walk in, with Y/n holding another piece of junk they needed.

"Ha, it's so quiet in here. What did I miss? Another signature Jay Walker gut buster?" Cole joked, earning a soft whack on the head from Y/n.

"Oh, you backstabbing, no good... YAAAHH!!" Jay plungs Cole to the ground.

"What's wrong with you?" Cole asked, fighting Jay off him.

Kai sighed, "I hope Lloyd is faring better than us."

"Me too, Kai. Me too..." Y/n replied, looking at Jay and Cole fighting, not knowing the reason.

"Oh, you know why you're the Black Ninja? 'Cause it's the color of your heart!" Jay yelled at Cole.

'Auch...' The voice in Y/n's head mumbles, making Y/n pay attention again.

"Oh yeah? Well what's the point in being a Blue Ninja? Unless you're trying to hide out for some goofy clown college!" Cole shouted back.

"Ooh! You take that back!" Jay gave Cole a noogie, "There are some reputable performers that attend clown college!"

"I don't see why you want to settle this arm wrestling. You know I have super strength!"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm super hooped! And I haven't brushed my teeth in a week!" Jay exhales to Cole, making the earth ninja turn his face in disguise. Cole turns his face again exhaled on Jay, and Jay repeated his previous actions.

"Guys! What is this about?" Y/n interrupted, making the boys stop for a second and look at her.

"This is about Cole being Nya's perfect match." Pixal replied, "Just like you and Kai are a perfect match." She revealed, making Cole look at the fire ninja, who had a shocked and nervous expression on his face.

"This macho stuff is making you both look like fools." Nya yelled to Jay and Cole, who were laying at the ground. She picked Cole from the ground and turned him around, making him face her. Nya tried to kiss Cole, but the earth ninja ducked. Cole got out Nya's grip and walked to Zane's side. 

There was a minute of silence before the caravan got lifted off the ground, making everyone gasp.

Kai and Ed opened the door, seeing they were off the ground, "What was that?"

"The machines haven't worked since the outage. What's powering it?" Ed asked, looking at a crane, which was holding the caravan.

"Nindroids!" Kai groaned, "Better question is, what's powering them?" 

A nindroid pulled a lever and the caravan spun around, causing everyone to scream.

"They're after the Techno Blades." Pixal informed. The nindroids start shooting at the caravan, making big cracks in the floor and breaking a part of the windows.

"Yeah, well they nearly hit my mother!" Jay shouted, as Ed and Edna are gearing up.

"Ooh don't worry about us, sweeties. We prepare for every type of situation." Edna said, as her husband helped her.

"You made one for us?" Y/n asked her mother, as they still were getting spinned around.

"Uh, sorry, honeys. You hardly ever come to visit."

"Yeah, good luck, kiddos. And watch over the junk while we're gone, will you?" Ed and Edna fly away with bubbles, blinding Cryptor in the progress.

"I blame you for this!" Jay shouted at Cole, making the earth ninja gasp.

"What did I do? You were the one who wanted to stay in a scrapheap full of Nindroids!" Cole yelled back.

"Enough, you two! We may not have our Elemental Powers, but we still have our spinjitzu!" Kai turned to Pixal, "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I may not be built to fight, but my protective reflexes should suffice." Pixal replied.

"And Y/n can help us with her powers!" Jay exclaimed.

"Great! Cause we're gonna need 'em!" Nya yelled, angrily.

A nindroid pulled another lever, losing the grip on the caravan.

"Ninja, Go!" They yell, jumping out the caravan and landing on the crane.

Zane and Pixal didn't manage to reach it, making them fall on the ground. They got fired at by nindroids.

"We have to help Zane!" Jay yelled.

"Finally, something we agree on!" Cole replied, as they jump off the crane. They run towards Zane, but suddenly fell through the floor. The floor closed again and Jay and Cole were stuck.

"We're trapped!" Cole cried out.

"And with my own worst enemy!" Jay yelled back, as the walls start closing in. "I'm too cute to be squashed!"

"Hey, someone stop this thing!" Cole called out, needing help. Nya was dealing with a nindroid and Y/n was fighting off some others.

"They're trapped!" Kai ran towards the two ninja stuck, followed by Y/n.

Kai got hit on the head by a staff, he looked up and saw Wu. Well, tech Wu.

"Sensei, what have they done to you?" Y/n asked, as tech Wu kicked Kai in the face, making the fire ninja fly back. Wu then kicked the fire ninja into a pile of junk.  

"Nya, you have to stop the junk compactor." Kai grunted, standing up.

"I'm on it!" Nya yelled, running towards the boys. Tech Wu hitted Kai again, throwing the red ninja in another pile of junk.

"Oh, no!" The samurai girl gasped, seeing Jay and Cole trying to stop the walls from closing in.

"Someone stop this thing!" Cole cried out.

Nya pushed some of the buttons, "I can't override it!"

"Well you'd better, because if you don't, Cole and I are gonna get real close. You said we belong together, but not permanently!" Jay screamed, making Nya nervous.

"I'm not strong enough!"

"Seriously? A blue or black wire. I have to cut one of these wires to shut it down, but cut the wrong one and it may crush you guys instantly!" Nya said, taking a piece of glass from the ground.

"Ooh, choose blue, Nya! You know blue! You're comfortable with blue!" Jay tried to convince her.

"Choose black! Black is not blue!"

The blue ninja turned to Cole angirly, "Oh, I'm gonna turn you black and blue!"

"No time for that!" 

Nya sighed, trying to choose. Kai and Y/n were dealing with Tech Wu, flying into things a lot.

"I thought you were supposed to be strong."

"And I thought we were a team." Cole yelled to Jay.

"Black or blue? Uh, why is it so hard to choose?" Nya kept on murmering.

"Just cut one already!" Jay cried, scared.

Kai got kicked by Wu again, "Guys? A little help?" He asked, as Y/n appeared behind Wu. She hits her sensei with the techno blade, but with no succes. Tech Wu grabbed the blade, spinning her around and eventually making her hit fly into Kai.

"Uhh..." Kai mumbled, a small blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Sorry.." Y/n muttered, getting off Kai, with a face probably the same colour as his gi.

Techno Wu stood in front of them again, his grip tight on the staff. He charged at Y/n, but got blocked by Kai, making the purple ninja gasp and help him.

"I take back everything I said!" Jay gasped.

"No, you were right. I could have been a better friend. I had no clue!" Cole replied.

"Black or blue?" Nya said, nervously. She cuts one of the two wires and saves them both, which made Cole and Jay sigh in relief.

"Nya, you did it!" Cole exclaimed.

"Ooh! Which color did you choose?" Jay asked, making Cole look at him annoyed.

"Like I'll ever tell." Nya rolled her eyes. "Come on!" She motioned to Kai and Y/n, fighting against tech Wu. Cole and Jay looked at each other and exhaled again, giving each other dirty glances. They got out and ran towards Kai and Y/n, getting cornered by Wu.

"Sensei Wu!" Cole yelled, making him turn around.

"What happened to him?" Jay asked, gripping his techno blade tight.

"He's turned evil! Help us!" Kai cried out, trying to escape. Wu jumped on the fire ninja, giving Y/n a chance to escape.

"But he's our sensei!" The earth ninja replied.

"Not anymore." Kai said, dodging Tech Wu's attack.

"More like Tech Wu." 

"Bad sensei, bad!" Jay said and he and Cole ran towards Wu. Cole got hit square in the face, falling on his back.

"I hate to say it, but you deserved that a little." Jay laughed, only to get hit in his stomach.

"Haha! Right back at ya." Cole laughed back, making Jay give him a dirty glance again.

"I got this! Aaah!" Nya interrupted, knocking Wu over.

Wu stood up again and punched Nya into two arms of a mech. He used his staff to make the mech hold Nya.

Tech Wu ran away, getting followd by the ninja. Zane and Pixal appeared in the crane, with Zane controlling it.

"Sorry, Sensei." Zane apologised, slamming a button. The magnetic field of the crane attracked Wu, along with the techno blades.

Kai looks at Pixal and Zane, "Ha! I always knew those two had a magnetic attraction." He laughed, earning a chuckle from Y/n, "Really?"

As Cole and Jay are helping Nya, a stranger in a white cloak shot a arrow. He freed Wu, with the magnetic field falling towards Kai. Y/n used her powers and shoved Kai out of the way. 

"Woah! Who is that?" Jay asked, as Tech Wu ran towards the stranger.

Tech Wu wanted to charge at the ninja again, but got stopped by the cloak man. "Enough. The Overlord will be pleased." He said, earning another growl of Wu. They jumped into a jet and flew away.

"Uh! Seriously, who the heck was that guy?" Jay asked, making Nya fold her arms.

"Or gal." She said, with Y/n in the background rolling her eyes.

"Whoever it is, he turned our sensei against us." Kai replied.

"And if we want to save him, we'll need to find out who this stranger is." Cole stood up.

"Perhaps I could have that answer for you in a few moments." Pixal informed and scanned a white scale.

"What is it?" 

"Hmm..."

"It's obviously a clue, dirt clod." Jay snapped at the earth ninja.

"I know it's a clue, zap trap. But it's so small, I just want to know what-" Cole got interrupted by Nya.

"Stop it, you two. Pixal, can you analyze it?"

"The sample is far too small, but given time, I should have an answer." She nodded.

"Then we should waste no more time and get back to the city. I'll use my to warn Lloyd of our findings." Zane suggested, making the other nod. Jay and Cole were exhaling on each other again.

"I thought taking the power out would give us the upper hand, but now that they have it and we don't. I guess the power has only shifted." Nya sighed.

"Don't worry, sis, we'll get Sensei back." Kai said, determined.

"This thing on?" Y/n asked, as Zane was going to record them.

"In a few seconds..." Zane informed, counting down.

"Lloyd, we've some bad news. We've had a run in with a mysterious someone who has found a new way to power Nindroids." Nya said after Zane reached zero.

"And he turned Sensei Wu evil. He had a black beard!" Jay interrupted.

"We have a suspicion this person may have stolen the hard drive containing the Overlord and has reawakened him." Y/n chuckled, seeing Jay and Cole at each other again.

"And now that the hard drive has gone missing, we can't reboot the system. Our Techno Blades are useless." The fire ninja sighed.

Nya returned to the recording, "But the stranger left a clue: a white scale. That's right, we think he may be serpentine. We're headed to New Ninjago City to get to the bottom of this. We thought you should know so you can keep your distance.Hope you're faring better than we are. We'll stay in contact if we learn anything new. Over and out."

This must be the shortest chapter I ever made. I'm sorry. And I think it kinda sucks. But this is already my second attempt for this chapter and I'm not trying again.

The picture on top is Y/n's techno blade, by the way. A friend of mine wanted to make it so badly, so here it is.

Choose who you want Y/n to end up with:

Cole: Comment here;

Kai: Comment here;

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 248 9
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 �...
731 24 8
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
5.1K 80 21
Y/n walker now you may ask yourself walker as in Jay walker? Yes you are the daughter of Jay and Nya Jay and Nya will still have their powers and yo...
17.6K 128 44
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...