THUG WATERS (Edited)

By UrbanDynasty089

"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson... More

DISCLAIMER
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SEVEN|
|EIGHT|
๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜”๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜š
|NINE|
|TEN|
NEW BOOK
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
THIRTEEN
NEW COVER AND EXPLANATION
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
LETS TALK ABOUT IT
|SIXTEEN|
|SEVENTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY|
|TWENTY ONE|
|TWENTY TWO|
|TWENTY THREE|
|TWENTY FOUR|
|TWENTY FIVE|
|FINAL CHAPTER|
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT
SEQUEL
|NEW BOOK|
|PICK A BOOK|

|SIX|

3.9K 197 231
By UrbanDynasty089

•DANIELLE•
Dani

Somehow someway we ended up inside of Cas's jacuzzi. Part of me felt sick to my stomach being around a potential witness to my dad's murder and the other part felt happy to be this close to knowing everything.

I wore a long t-shirt of Cas and my underwear and bra under neath while he wore only some basketball shorts.

"I don't trust you," he tells me out of the blue. We're both across from each other and he's a good amount away from me.

"Oh word? Why's that?" I asked placing my hair in a bun on top of my head. The shirt lifted slightly and I watched his eyes drift down to my body.

I quickly dropped my hands and his focus went back to my face. "You so fine, I mean you can easily persuade a nigga to do anything. And I do mean anything." His voice was very deep and low and echoed throughout the jacuzzi.

I looked around at his large bathroom outside of the water. "Big house, must get lonely. Where is your people?" I ask trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Dad's at work and mom lives over seas." He tells me keeping it short and simple.

"Work?" I ask playing clueless. He stared at me momentarily before responding.

"Yes Dani work. You know what he do," he tells me.

"Oh.." I trail not being able to find the words to dig myself out of this hole. "So what do you do around here all day?" I pry.

"Shit well most of the time I just fuck." He tells me bluntly.

"What?" I choke on my spit.

"I fuck, upstairs downstairs really anywhere." He tells me. After a minute of me staring at him in complete shock he busts into laughter.

"God your so sexy," he laughs. After realizing what came out of his mouth he stops himself. His eyes stay on mine as he swims over towards me. I began to get nervous and my body warms. And it's definitely not the jacuzzi. Soon he is right in front of me, I place my arms on the edge of the pool boosting myself up a little. He climbs in between my legs pinning both his arms on the side of me.

I've got him right where I want him, this is how I'll trap him. Being with Cas is an easy gateway into the family and soon finding out who murdered my father.

The doorbell rang cutting him off. A look I didn't recognize came over his face before he lifted himself up out of the pool. He reached a hand down helping me up.

After I dried off a little I changed back into my clothes that Cas was nice enough to put in the dryer for me and went downstairs. When I made it down I was met with an angry Mari. "How did you- you called him?" I snapped turning to Cas.

"Sorry, I didn't want him worrying about you." Cas says apologetically.

"Why would you bring me over here then?" I asked out of anger.

"Let's go moms been worried sick," Mari says snatching me by my arm. As he pulled me out of Cas's house I watched.

Waiting for something.

An answer, a response, an explanation, but nothing ever came out. Nothing was ever said.

••••••••

I walked out of the school exit double doors ready to get home as soon as possible. After getting the silent treatment when I arrived home I was royally pissed. I mean is it so wrong to be with Cas? I mean over Cas's. Yeah that's what I meant.

Is it so wrong? I mean of course Mari knows my true intentions but my mom doesn't and for that she's upset with me. She feels that it's wrong for me to be around my fathers potential  murder witness. But see this is all teaching her a lesson a lesson to stop us from moving and stay here and fight.

"Dani.." I finally looked up only to be met with Kades car across the street. Everybody around us stared as if trying to put some puzzle together, whispering into each others ears. Saying along the lines of "why does he want her?" And "what would somebody like Kade need with Danielle?"

I wondered what they meant about somebody like him but ignored the thought.

I expected to never see Kade again after the incident. I told him I never wanted to see him again and that was a promise. And now here he is.

He looked so damn good today, his hair was not in breads this time but instead it was curly and placed in a pony tail ontop of his head. He wore a tank top with the same devil chain. He stepped out of his car, slammed it shut and leaned against it. He had a small bag in his hand that was black, a tiny gift bag.

His eyes roamed me before focusing on my outfit. I cleared my throat awkwardly realizing that I'm wearing his sweatshirt.

"Kade.." I trail.

"See you still have my sweatshirt," he motioned to it.

I removed it from my body feeling the warmth leave me and somehow I felt sad that I have to return it."Yeah I just threw it on this morning, I was searching for a jacket but couldn't find one. I was rushing." I lie.

To shift topics I changed the subject. "If your looking for Cash I don't know where he's at."

But he's not focusing on what I'm saying instead his eyes are blazing with anger almost a protective glance as he stares at my white tank top which is showing everything down to my cleavage.

"Keep it on, I have more anyway." He tells me lowly his accent heavy.

"Nonsense." I say trying to pass it to him.

"D, put that shit back on." Kade grits in a demanding tone. I bit down on my bottom lip before sliding it back over my head.

He motioned for me to come over, midway he snapped his head towards a group of niggas leaning against their car. "You got a problem young bloods?" Kade asked in an aggressive tone.

"Nah Kade we ain't got no problems." One of the boys squeak averting their eyes quickly. I wondered how they knew his name and why their face showed so much fear when he addressed them.

"Then stop fuckin' looking at me." He spat. I felt the need to somehow touch him and calm him down but I knew that wasn't a good idea.

"Can you tell me what you want? I have to hurry home." I tell him rushing him a lil. He nods walking over towards the front of his truck. He shocks me when he picks me up by my waist and places me on the hood of his car. Sensations run through me and I can feel myself almost leaning forward until his strong hands grip my sides and release me.

He stayed in between my legs holding the small bag. "Look I was going thru some real rough shit when you showed up at my spot. Shit to do with my peoples, took my anger out on you a lil. So basically this my way of saying...my bad?" I could tell he hardly ever apologized but coming from Kade I figured this was the best I'd get for now.

"Now before you look at it I want to tell you-" I cut him off snatching the bag out of his hand.

"Let me see let me see!" I open it and as soon as I see it I am frozen still.

"I had to pull a lot of strings to get it made and plus getting the initials and all that." He says his voice low. I held it in my hand tears brimming the edge of my eyes.

In my hand sat a chain, on the chain being a glass clear marbled heart and inside the heart was a small picture of my dad and me inside, on the side of the heart were his initials L.J and a small pair of angel wings.

I sniffled letting out some more tears.

He stood there awkwardly. "Fuck, you don't like it? I knew it wouldn't be a good idea since I came up with it myself. I'm never good with this type of shit." He tells me and somehow I could hear a pinch of sadness in his voice.

"T-this is the nicest thing anybody's ever did for me. I-I can't except this." I choke out.

"Com'on you gotta take it." Kade tells me.

"I can't here." I try and hand it back.

"No man. It's yours, and I made it for you. Please just take it, I mean what can I do with it anyways?" He asks and I know he has a point. When he sees that I'm not giving in he looks around before coming closer to me.

"Please mama?" He asks placing a small kiss on my cheek. I freeze.

"Mama please," kiss. This time on my neck. His voice is low and seductive and I can feel myself getting wet.

"Mama please just take it,"

"Mama,"

"Take it, for me?" He finally stops placing kisses but by this time he's already to the left side of my neck. He leans forward placing a kiss on my nose and I can't help but smile. "Com'on." He tells me.

I can feel everyone staring but for some reason all I can focus on is my own heartbeat which is racing. I try my hardest to fight the thoughts flooding my mind but I can't help it. The kisses on the cheek, neck and nose were nothing but small little things but they'd gotten me hot and bothered. Not to mention this gift he's giving me.

I reached my hand up holding my hair up, he took the necklace from me and placed it on me. I smiled widely as I stared down at the necklace on me. Somehow it made me feel closer to my dad. Even though he couldn't be more far away.

"Can I get a..hug?" Kade asks.

I blush shaking my head. "Nope." I say.

"Oh word?" He laughs pretending to be hurt. "Go out my way to do some nice shit and a nigga can't even get a hug. You know how much convincing I had to do to get that picture from your mom?" He asked.

"My mom?!" I partially shouted.

"Yeah," He says nonchalantly. "She actually likes me, when I told her it was something nice for you she handed it off."

I sighed relieved to hear it.

He stared away in fake sadness. "But if you don't wanna give me a hug I guess I have no choice but to get back in my car.." he started fake walking away.

I grabbed his t-shirt yanking him towards me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms went to my waist and his head rested in the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. I could feel his breath on my neck which caused goosebumps to appear on me. I leaned down to his face giving him a small kiss on the cheek. When he pulled back his arms still never left me.

"Thank you Kade."

He scratched behind his neck somewhat nervously. "You know it's no problem."

"Dad," Cash's voice calls out. Kade immediately moves from between my legs. I jump down from off of his car and hit the concrete.

"Dani," Cash calls. I ignore him moving towards the sidewalk. He grips my arm, I yank away. "I'm sorry about at the party, me and that girl. It was nothing."

I smiled at him. "You really think I care? Cash it's okay. You guys looked cute." I tell him.

His face drops and he begins to explain. "It's not even like that literally we're just friends."

"Yeah. Only difference is me and you? We're just friends. You two? Were kissing." I explained to him.

I shot Kade a look who just shrugged with a smirk on his lips before changing his look as soon as Cash turned around.

I walked away ignoring Kades asking me for a ride and prepared myself for my mom to run down questions on why a grown man is giving me gifts.

Him giving me a ride home wouldn't help my situation.

KHALIL•
Kades

I stood leaning against my car watching wild ass niggas do car races with their expensive ass cars. Sometimes all the niggas in the game would meet up with their sports cars and just go crazy racing and circling eachother. I just enjoyed to watch rather then be in the shit. Cause yeah a nigga got money, lots of money but that don't mean I just wanna be out here fuckin my shit up.

So I'd rather find amusement in these young niggas doing it.

I stared over at a group of three boys. I recognized them off the jump. Their the Chase Boys, I also remember them because they don't like my son. The ring leader who goes by the name of Casmarian walked over towards me. Immediately the five men I was standing next to reached for they shit.

"Aye chill out. He's just a shorty, he cool." I could see the fury burning in the boys eyes as he stared at me. Not only did my men reach for they guns but I also just disrespected him.

Frankly I don't give a damn about none of that fake gangsta shit they been talking. These new niggas in the game think somebody is supposed to fear them. They sell drugs and fuck bitches wasting their life away. While me? I'll never go broke, I have plan after plan after plan, my connections run so deep that I'll still be making money even when I die. While they on the other hand is only making what the city is providing. And now that I'm here unless they work with me ain't nothing coming to the table for them.

"You must be Kades, always know a new face." He knew damn well my face wasn't new. He was trying to be funny.

I looked him up and down. "One and only."

"Well if you need anything OG I got you, this our city." He motions his hands between him and his brothers.

One of his hot head ass brothers joined the conversation. "Damn right. We running all this shit, so say the word and we got you."

"Whole city is ours, nobody touches what the Chase Family has. And that's goes for our money and our girls." The other one tells me.

I'm tempted to laugh but it stops midway when my phone rings in my pocket. I put my finger up telling them lil niggas to hold on. "Wassup Dani," I tell her unsure of why she's calling me.

Almost as if on cue Cas's eyes met mine and they were blazing with fury.

"Yeah I gotchu. I'll be over in a minute." I tell her before hanging up. I'm not stupid, I know they all go to school with her and I also know that Cash hates him for a reason.

But frankly I don't give a damn. Nobody and I mean nobody is claiming Dani. Unless it's Cash I mean..yeah that's what I meant.

"That was your girl?" Cas asked I could hear a angry tone in his voice but he covered it. Because this was as he said their city, he knew very well that all of the niggas surrounding us would switched sides and take an OG's side rather than a high schooler who's new to the game.

"And if she is?" I question. I raise my eyebrow smirking. Lighting the flame. His brother grabbed his arm. Damn if I didn't know any better I'd think he was the smart one here.

He stepped forward a little. I leaned up off of my car. "Ain't she a little too young for you?"

"That pussy mighty grown." I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew the things I'm saying aren't true but I also know that I hate the feeling I'd gotten hearing him question me about Dani. Like he knows her for real.

Suddenly his fist was flying towards me. He punched me right across the jaw. I laughed, it started off as a small one but soon it grew and grew until I was full on laughing hysterically. I touched my lip and pulled my hand back to see blood on it. Wow the lil nigga can actually throw a punch. He stared at my hand as if waiting for me to make a move, not knowing what I'd do next. He could probably see the crazy look in my eyes.

Before he could see it coming I sucker punched him to the ground. He dropped onto his ass with a thud, before his brothers could reach for their gun mine was already out and aiming at his head. While my men beside me pointed their guns at them. His mouth was leaking way more than mine but he didn't show any hint of fear. He didn't show it. But that still didn't mean I couldn't smell it on him. And feel it radiating off of him.

"Nigga do you know what I could do to you? You need to be smarter youngin, see all these niggas around? They don't give a fuck about you. I can pay them more than you and your little corner change ass brothers ever could. Don't ever step to me, fuck around and get you and your brothers shot. You gotta be more smart to last in this game." I spoke to him while aiming the gun at his head.

"And damn sure don't step to me about Dani, cause I promise you about that one you really will be somewhere fucked up. For real." I promise him.

"You don't own h-" I cut him off smacking him across the face with my gun. I could tell his brothers wanted so badly to help him but knew any wrong move would get all of them killed.

I squatted down to his level. "Listen Cas was it? Nigga you may not know me, but you better ask about me. All I know is that you and your punk ass brothers better leave Dani and Cash alone. Because I promise you I swear on your mothers life. I will kill you."

He spit his blood onto the concrete. "And what do you think will happen if you do that? Do you know who my dad is? You'll start a whole war."

"If you feel that way it's already been started. And yeah I know who your dad is, but if this really was y'all city. How did I just come right in and hold all three of his sons at gun point." I watched my words sink in and I could tell by the look on his face he recognized my game. That this easily he could've ended up dead because of his own actions.

I put my gun back in my pants and walked to the drivers side of my car. Hopping in and heading to go pick Danielle up. But not before yelling out the window.

"I'll tell Dani you said hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 4.4K 33
Her mom left her and her sister to live her best life. India is 19 years old and trying to take care of her 3 year old sister Skylar with the help of...
121K 2.6K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...
1.8K 101 15
Ocean's views changes just as the tides. And this year Ocean will see that just being the typical high school popular girl is not an option. Life...
753K 26.5K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?