One And Only (Discontinued)

By SuperAllstar16

In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring on... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
filler chapter: toga's mission.
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
questions
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
A/N
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
got tagged
Christmas Special!
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
quick update
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

chapter 18

1.8K 33 11
By SuperAllstar16

Hey guys! And welcome to the super long chapter! I want to say THANK YOU GUYS! within 4 days we went from 500 to 1k, which is recorded breaking time. I want to thank you all so much for the love and support and comment on what the 1K special should be (I have over 35 requests of lemon) anyway, onwards to today's chapter!!

"W-WOAH!" Shouted kirishima as he plummeted down on buildings. He kept flailing around waiting to reach the ground when he heard "USE YOUR DAMN QUIRK DUMB ASS!" Shouted am all familiar voice.

Bakuho- bakugo.

"O-oH! RiGhT" he says, having a voice crack at the wrong time.his hands formed in a 'x' formation, and turned in his quirk. His hand went sharp, with little pointy edges.

He soon crashed to the ground with a loud 'BAM' noise. Dust Rose in the air, and attracted some unwanted guests.

"SHITTY HAIR, GET UP, WE HAVE SOME DUMBASSES TO TAKE CARE OF!" he screams.

Kirishima gets up and goes along with bakugo, getting in a similar fighting stance.

The villains soon arrives to the area where the smoke had happened, and saw the two, back to back, looking for them.

Then, they leap out, and try to get an attack.

But, kirishima turns on his quirk, and bakugo turns around, and blasts him.

He goes flying into them, and slam them back. They fly into one of the buildings, and smash straight through. Kirishima gets back up and rushes into the building, following a grinning bakugo, wild look in his eyes.

"DIE, MORONS!" he yells, shooting a AP shot right before entering inside the big hole. Smoke was filled to the brim in their, as they soon started wiping the floor with the villains.

Bakugo soon threw a right hook at one of the villains, hitting hit straight in the gut. He grunted, as he fell to the floor, and bakugo made a big explosion, knocking out 8 people.

He soon counters to the other side, boosting himself with his explosions to the ground. He then did a left down sweep in the air, hitting people in the head and knocking em out. Kirishima blocks most quirk attacks, and counter them with his own jabs.

Currently, kirishima was being overwhelmed since the villains found his weak spot.

Hords.

Kirishima was good with one on one, but multiple? Not yet. Bakugo noticed his struggle, and used his new special move.

"SPECIAL MOVE; EXPLOQUAKE!" He yells, shooting his hand into the ground, and pulling the pin on his arms, the very same thing that stored his sweat for one explosive blow.

The explosion ran into the big battle going on, making a explosive earthquake, focused on one certain area.

It knocked out the last of them, except for kirishima, but his quirk was almost at it's limit.

"After the huge cloud of smoke cleared, it revealed a sitting kirishima, head spinning as he held a fist in the air, right infront of his face, burned and scraped.

(The same thing with the big explosion in the bakugo vs midoriya 2V2, his hand)

"Shitty hair.." he starts, but stops himself when kirishima gets up.

The red hair boy stands up, and gives a smile. A reasurimg smile. A smile that tells it's going to be ok.

Bakugo just nods, and as he does, a explosion is heard. they both limp there way over, unknown of what is seemed to come

Moving on...

"W-WOAH!" Momo and jiro squeaked.

They both appeared out of the purple smoke, right above a mountain.
They both flailed for a minute, but then Momo's bIg bRaIn started working.

She created something that was unsee able to jiro, as she glanced over at her before continuing her blood curling scream and jazz hands.

Momo there the device down with a stern expression, hoping her quick calculations will save their lives.

The small orb hit the floor, and expanded into a big, puffed out bag.

They kept flailing around as they tried to steer in the bags direction, which was the tiniest bit off.

They successfully landed on the bag with no harm, and saw kaminari, coming down aswell.

He fell onto the bag, and had a releived face.

"h-hey, what are you doing here jamming yey?" She asked, clearly annoyed with Pikachu being right next to her.

Momo just sighed and got up.

The two others kept arguing back and forth, until Momo had enough.

"ENOUGH!" She yelled, stopping the two Jimbo's stopped their heated argument and looked at her.

She was pouting, in a non cute way, with her hands on her hips. She looked at them, pretty mad.

They both look down in shame, but then momo lighten ups a bit.

"H-Hey! No need to get so sad. Let's just go now. We need to regroup with the others" she says, trying to lighten the mood.

As the two look up, they are a bunch of villains, creeping up on them. They act like they don't see them, and they get ready.

Jiro plugs one of her headphone jacks into her little hand set and one in her legset.

Kaminari places his light blue glasses on, and prepares himself.

Momo just shifted her position into a better one, and they started a casual, yet non suspicious talk

"So, how do we get out of here?" Kaminari asks, look over the mountain.

Jiro shrugs her shoulders and just stares down the mountain with him. Momo just stood their, looking at the two.

The villains had heard enough of nothing, so they leaped in like the last group.

All three of them heard the villains coming with their battle cries.

Kaminari immediatly points a finger at the direction of a group of villains. He zapped them, and was able to take down 3 with the 14 million watt shot, which luckily didn't clog his brain.

Jiro activated hero earphone jack, and aimed it at the survivors of kaminari's attack, and used her sound. "EARPHONE JACK AMPLIFACTION, SOUND BREAKER!" she screamed as her sound waves came to maximum, breaking the sound barrier and creating a new type of loud sound.

The villains war's bled out an unhealthy amount, and soon fainted.

Momo had created traps, that didn't take up much of her stamina, and set them up.

She also made a shield and cannon, hoping to bring it in good use. And it did. She blasted the cannon, and as she expected, it came right back at her. She used the shield to block the attack, which broke the item that fired out of the cannon into big, but sharp pieces.

She used this to her advantage, and quickly made a high air gun. She asked it at the shard that were still in the air, and they went running at the villains full speed.

They didn't have time to block, and hence got knocked out.

The trio had taken down the villain group, and were cheering.

They soon heard a big explosion. They looked at each other, and nodded. They soon rushed to the big commotion.

At the same time

Koda and tokoyami had now seen something else than purple, and that was a ruin city. It was raining, artificial ofcourse, but it caused them some huge upper hand in the soon to come battle.

"W-WOAH!" they both scream as they fall down onto the hard pavement.

Sadly, Kota had broken his leg and wrist, so their was no way of him fighting. Plus, their weren't any animals that would help him.

"Shoot" he says under his breath. Tokoyami was at a severe disadvantage. It was raining, which was a down side since dark shadow didn't like the rain. He had to face off against all the villains at once with a weak dark shadow, and protect Koda at the same time. It was too much to handle at once.

But that wasn't going to stop him from trying.

The villains soon arrives at the scene and laughed. "JEEZ, this is U.A? I expected some high class stuff, but jeez these two look like frogs that were near fire." He joked.

Tokoyami brought out dark shadow to it's max, but dark shadow wasn't helping much.

"God damnit! I hate rain! Get me oita here!" the shadow exclaims, trying to go back in. As tokoyami battled his inner quirk, Koda was taken by the villains and tokoyami was hitbin the head with a boukder., And was knocked out.

Finly, back to where we were. (I'm not going to add ojiro and hagakuru cause I ain't got time for dat

As Iida escaped the wrath of kurogiri, the attention was brought to aizawa, who was kicking butt.

As he saw the villains activate their quirk, he looked at them, wrapped them in his scarf and did a powerful punch or kick.

A group of three villains tried to gang up on him, and failed. One had little holes that could shoot bullets, and another had hair that could be manipulated. The other was unknown.

Aizawa erased their quirks and brought them closer to him with his quirk. He did a uppercut, and a under sweep, getting two with one.maskswwwwe yells, pissed on his sentence. He flies towards the hand covered man, but shigaraki keeps grinning.

As he tried to wrap the wire-ish material around shigaraki, he felt a powerful blow behind him.

He flies into the wall, but quickly recovers.

He jumps back down, looking for the attacker.

Nomu

He tried to erase his quirk, but failed miserably since he couldn't cancel out its quirk.

He was grabbed, and pummeled in the ground. Then the nomu again picks him up and throws him in the air again. This time, the one villain he left in attended jumped up and clasped his hands together, making a huge explosion, burning aizawa badly.

The explosion rattled around the whole building, making the sound bounce around in the tightly air covered space.

Aizawa grunted as his goggles were destroyed, and his hand had his skin disintegrated from shigaraki.

All the students arrived at the spot, some hiding and some in the open.

"Well, looks like your kids brought some what of a challenge.." shigaraki says, again calm voiced.

"I'm going to have fun killing them." He grins as his voice cracks into something horrific.

"Let's begin the final level. Shall we?"

Alright guys! End of chapter! Sorry this chap took so long, I was grounded and so that's that. Hope u enjoy! Ok, anyway that's it I guess. Cya tomorrow! Super out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.4K 38
Despite working his entire life so he can become a hero Izuku Midoriya is still told to give up by his idol All Might. While demoralised he decides...
248K 3.7K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
22.1K 808 12
"Do you think.... That I could be a hero too? Even... without a quirk?" "Without a quirk? Not happening, kid." All his life Izuku Midoriya...
71.1K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...