Immensely Mental [On Hold, So...

By anonymissbliss

She's scared to get close She hates being alone She longs for that feeling to not feel at all - The higher he... More

Introduction
Kirah Star
Brendan Kingston
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24

15

45 2 0
By anonymissbliss

Well I kinda died on this book.
Im sorry though it was because I was busy updating my ipad to iOs 8 or whatever, it was in the middle of updating when I had to leave then i took my ipad and went home then tried to switch it on then i had to restore it and that went wrong so many times and didnt work then i tried one more time yesterday and hallelujah it worked and now I got my ipad back so yay..
Im just stuck on ideas i have to think of some so I'll update as soon as possible ;)

Thank you guys who read my book i really appreciate it it ,means a lot and thanks for supporting and other stuff too.

Love you guys !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 8.7K 33
wattys longlist 2018 | MEET ELLA. She's drowning, literally. Ella has lung cancer, causing her lungs to fill with liquid that needs to be drained dai...
483 251 28
after falling in a dark place in life Riley reaches a stage of depression and meets a single woman who helps him come out of the dark, they strike an...
9K 426 12
"You don't understand doc, you're the only person who seems to understand me and I'll be damned if you walk away from me."
155 23 24
love is unpredictable ........ when she joining in a hospital as a doctor she doesn't know that her life is going to change...... when she graduates...