My Best Friend (Completed)

By Meruccubus_Girl28

He is my best friend... And also... My lover.... And abusier... -------------- Sebastian and Dakota have been... More

Characters
My Story
The House and Nick
Damnit Nick
I Don't Know
Never Forget
My Memory Of Them
Day Out
Stalker? Creepy?...Maybe Both
Rumors And Break Up?
Roger?
Character Info!
Forgive me?
Dear God....help me!
The Girl In The Helmet
What The What?
Another Charater info
Really? I Would Love Too!
Meeting Them!
The Return
Dinner?
Why her?...
What Have I Done?
Don't Leave Me Please?....
What Do I Do Now?
Wait what?
Woah...
I Won't...I Promise
Nothing New Between Them
Epilogue
Different Ending #1

The Beauty Queen

18 1 0
By Meruccubus_Girl28

Skyler (POV):

My name is Skyler Thomas but many call me Sky for short which was okay with me, I have both parents and 2 older brothers which doesn't live with us. There names are Dean and Brandon, Dean is 30 and Brandon is 28, while I'm only 17 about to be 18 soon.

My parents names are Jillian and David Thomas and both are the age of 50 since they surprisingly share the same birthday, anyways my Dad is a bank teller and my mom is a fashion designer, Brandon is a game designer and Dean works a car dealership but for expensive cars like Porsches, BMW and Audi's but also other cars.

As for me I'm a model but I didn't get my looks from my mom which is still shocking to me but I got it from my aunt from my fathers side, I'm only modeling because I needed the money and something to do, I can't let good looks go to waste now can I?

I was on the couch watching tv but I soon got pulled from the big screen when there was a knock on the door, I got up and open the door to see who it was and low and behold it was my best friend Camilla.

"Hey bitch what's up?" She asks walking in like she owned the place.

"Watching tv, why?" I ask as I close the door as we both walk to the couch.

"Well guess what i saw in the magazine today?" She asks but before I could ask anything she holds up a magazine with my picture on it.

I smirk as I read the title on: "The Beauty Queen" I snatch it from her hands and opens it as I flip through the magazine and reach a page with another photo of me which had a paragraph underneath it.

"The beauty queen known as Skyler Thomas was given that title for not only her good looks but her shy personality, she can and will bring any man to their knees in a matter of seconds with her million dollar smile, her charm stands above all without her knowing it but than again what do we know? She put shines the Victoria Secrets models even without makeup but what we really want to know is why is such a beauty like her still be single unless she's hiding her lover from the world."

I look at the paragraph once more and then back up at Camilla or Cam I should say as I see she was already staring at me.

"So?" She asks

"So what?" I ask back confused

"Are you hiding a boy from me or are you still a shy virgin?" She asks bluntly.

"I'm not a virgin and I don't have a boyfriend either" I state.

"You act like it but I guess your still in love with that Sebastian guy even though he's gay and is about to be your new sibling" she says.

"I'm actually over that, I've been thinking about it and wonder why should I be with a guy that can't love me back you know?" I ask

"I get it but you think being friends with him is a good thing?" She asks

"Yeah, What could go wrong?" I mumbled but she heard me and said the words that I knew was right.

"Everything" she spoke and I knew was right.
——————————————————

Camilla soon left after 2 hours and my parents come home and walks right past me without saying a word, I loved my parents yes as a kid but when I got older everything went down hill. My parents started to ignore me after the car accident 5 years ago, let me explain to show you why my parents hate me.

(FLASHBACK!)

I was 11 years old turning 12 as it was my birthday the day of the accident, anyways I had an older sister she was 20 at that time and looked just like me but older and her name was Stella, she was baby sitting me and I wanted ice cream and wanted to go to the park since it was a nice day out.

"Can we go to the park and get ice cream?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"I don't know, you already had 4 cookies" she said.

"Please! I won't tell" I begged as I gave her the puppy eyes which I knew she couldn't resist.

"Fine get your coat and let's go" she sighed and I jumped up and grabbed my coat off the hook.

We got in the car and she drove to the ice cream shop first, I smiled as we walked in as it wasn't to packed and the line was short. When it was our turn I looked at the different flavors.

"What would you like sweetheart?" The lady in her 30s asked me in a kind voice.

"Can I have cookies and cream please?" I asked politely. She nodded and looked at my sister.

"And what would you like dearie?" She asked my sister.

"Chocolate please" Stella asked as the lady nodded.

"That will be $5.13 please" she told my sister and Stella pulled out her wallet and gave the woman a hundred dollar bill.

"Keep the change" my sister told the lady and the lady smiled.

"Thank you so much" the lady said.

"Not a problem" Stella spoke.

The lady left to get out ice cream and we went and sat at a table, my sister is a dance teacher for the rich and the famous so she gets paid a hefty amount because she was that good, she even taught Harry Styles some moves for his upcoming concert.

When our ice cream came we left and headed to the park which was 2 blocks away so we walked, leaving the car in the parking lot. We sat on the bench and was enjoying the warm breeze as we ate our ice cream.

"So who is ballet going?" She asked.

"It's going good actually, I like it" I state with a smile as I finish up my ice cream cone, she finishes hers as well.

"Let's walk around" she tells me and I get up and walk down the path way.

We were walking but stops when a group of guys walk up, Stella pushes me behind her as the guys come up and let me tell you that they are up to no good.

"Well well what do we have here? Are you a pretty little thing" the guy spoke as he seemed to be the leader, there was at least 3 guys but they were pretty big.

"Leave us alone, I'll give you whatever you want just don't hurt my sister" Stella tells them with fear in her voice but she stood her ground.

"How about this, we have some fun with you and make the girl watch as we fuck your sweet pussy?" The leader says stepping closer but me and my sister step back.

"Get away from me you creep!" My sister shouts at him and I look around to see nobody around, I feel myself getting pulls from my sister's side and into the arms of one of his goons. I struggle but couldn't scream since he covered my mouth.

"Let her go-" before Stella could finish she gets kicked in the stomach and falls to the ground groaning in pain.

(Trigger warning!)

I watch as they pull her into the bushes and pulled me along with her as well, I tried to look away but the guy held my head so I could see as they ripped her clothes off piece by piece while she struggled to get away, they undid their pants and soon took turns on her as she screamed and begged for them to stop. They finish and left her on the ground naked and bleeding, I was crying my eyes out wanting it to be over but it wasn't.

I watched as they soon turned to me and soon did the same things to me, my sister tried to help but they held her down and made her watch as they took turns on me, after they were done they beat us and stole whatever money Stella had and a few credit cards since they forced her to tell her the pin to them and her car keys.

When they left my sister got her phone and called the police, when they arrived they guys were long gone. They took us to the hospital and got us check out, they took our statements and everything. They called our parents and my brothers and told them what happened and that they would try to find the guys.

There was knock at the door and the doctor soon came in, me and my sister shared a hospital room which our parents paid for.

"Hello I'm Dr. Gomez and I have some news for you Stella" the doctor says.

"What is it?" Stella asked weakly.

"I'll tell you but your family except for your sister has to go" he tells her.

"No they can stay, we don't keep secrets in this family" Stella tells him and he looked concerned but sighs.

"Okay well...the guys that raped you released inside you so you might get pregnant but we gave you a shot to stop but we don't know if it's going to work or not so you'll have to come back or take a home pregnancy test in about 2 weeks" he tells her.

Everyone in the room was in shock by what the doctor just said, my mother was crying as for my dad and brothers they were angry.

"Thanks doc you can go now" Stella croaked our as she was crying, our mom hugs her as they both cried and my father rubbed both of their backs. I was left alone while they consulted Stella, the doctor was still in the room and was about to say something but my father kicks him out before he could.
———————————————————

1 month after the accident everything changed, Stella quit her job and stayed home after she found out that she was pregnant and decided to give it up for adoption not get an abortion.

Our family attended to Stella every need while I was left to fend for myself, everyone blamed me for what happened and I agreed because if I didn't want ice cream or want to go to the park this would have never happened.

But tragedy soon struck when Stella couldn't take it anymore and took her own life after she had the baby, that's when everyone put everyone on me, my brother's moved out and kept in contact with my parents and not me because they hated me, my parents ignored me and was barely home after that leaving me alone and in the care of my aunt who knew it wasn't my fault but I believed it was after my aunt died of a heart attack in her sleep I was left with my parents once more.

(FLASHBACK OVER!!)
—————————————————

That night the doctor was about to say something before my dad kicked him out was that my womb got destroyed and I'm not able to have kids ever but if I was to get pregnant my body would reject it, but I never really told anyone about my past and why start now?

Since I returned to my parents I've stayed quiet and they soon put me up for adoption without a care, so when I told my caretaker about the Rosewoods they contacted the family and they agreed to take me in which I was happy about, I knew Sebastian was in the family so there was someone in that family I could trust. I never really liked that Dakota guy though, there was always something off about him.

I head upstairs not really hungry and decided to take a nap, I had nothing else to do. I would hangout with Sebastian but I forgot to ask for his number, I'll ask tomorrow at school when I see him, I never told Sebastian or Camilla my past even if do trust them it just brings back to many memories.

I take a quick shower and put on a over sized shirt and shorts and lays in bed, when I lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes I drift into a peaceful sleep.

———————————————————

That's it I wanted to give you an inside peek of Skyler Thomas and why she is in this equation, you'll be seeing her more often and a lot of drama will follow. See you all next chapter bye bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.7K 77
After graduating from her University, Arabella succeeded in securing a job in New York, away from her home and state, in a place where her elder brot...
31.8K 868 30
❝ We both know she deserves a better boyfriend. But I know she can't leave me. She can't see the problems that I have. She's blinded by love. ❞ Alyy...
153K 4.2K 58
Cats In the Cradle Sequel Daniel and Emma have been married for nearly one year, and they couldn't be happier. Their marriage is perfect on paper: v...
4.3K 174 33
When I follow his gaze- I realise he's been staring at her the whole time. My heart shatters. How could I have been so blind? Adelyn hasn't noticed...