I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

By myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... More

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 12: Fraction
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Something's Off
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 25: Smile, Love
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 11 : Stay

3.7K 119 52
By myonlyrosie

Chaeyoung's POV

I felt her soft lips crash into mine and for the first time in a long time, my heart was full again.

Lisa pulled apart after awhile, her eyes meeting mine as my lips already missing hers. "Do you get it now?," our faces just inches apart "I love you, Park Chaeyoung."

I couldn't believe after all this time, she would still love me. After everything I've put her through. A smile started forming on my lips, my arms wrapping around her neck.

Leaning into her, brushing my lips back on hers before kissing her again. I felt her tensed body starting to relax as our lips lingered.

We pulled apart to breathe, my fingers finding themselves running circles behind her neck.

Unknowingly, I felt a stray tear running down my cheek. It's been a long journey to get to where we are now.

We were once happy together, invincible to the real world, sheltered in our very own. But then torn apart in the pursuit of "happiness".

Somewhere in between loving and losing, we found misery and longing. Longing for each other's embrace. The amount of nights I lie awake, looking for the smallest glimmer of hope for "us" but only having found speculated rumours about you from the media. My mind wandered further as I stare at you, Lalisa Manoban, the love of my life, right in front of me while the memories of our past haunts my heart.

Lisa focused her gaze on me, her eyebrows furrowing as she pulled me into a tight hug.

Suddenly, all the thoughts, the feelings of sorrow, the bittersweet memories had vanished. Now all I could think about was how much I've missed her bear hugs. I melted in her arms as I nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck.

We stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity.

This must be what it feels like to have your dreams come true.

I could feel her tilting her head then whispering in my ear "I missed you, my sunshine." My cheeks heating up at her comment, my heart beating a million miles an hour.

It's been a long time since I've felt this happy. It's been a while since the butterflies in my stomach fluttered.
It's been some time since my heart threaten to beat out of my chest.

Lisa's POV

I could smell my favourite rose. Her scent meeting my nose, it's sweet just like her. A small smile forming on her face, watching as her eyes teared up a little.

"What's wrong?," I asked, a still worried voice in my head, wiping a stray tear coming from her eye.

"Nothing, it's just..," she trailed off, trying to fan away her tears with her hands ".. it's been awhile since I felt this happy." She lets out a small giggle in between drying her eyes.

I watched as this angel, sent from above, smiling and gazing into my eyes lovingly, as she stays in my arms.

"You're such a crybaby Chaeng," I teased.

"Yah! Lisa-yah! I'm not a baby!," she exclaimed, using her aegyo voice. This woman is going to be the death of me.

Minutes past as we stayed in the same position, staring at each other and giggling. It felt like a dream come true.

Then reality hits.

"So um.. what does this mean?," I muttered under my breath.

Are we getting back together?

Wait.. isn't she still with what's-his-face? I'm too distracted by her puppy eyes to remember his name.

J-... Jun..

Juk..?

Junjuk..? That can't be right.

Oh shit, what if they are? Fuck, Lisa, did you just become a home wrecker??

"I-I don't know..," Chaeng's face lowered, her eyes darted to the ground. "I mean this happened all so fast but I-," she justified before I cut her off. "It's fine."

Regret filling my mind. Why did I tell her I love her?? She didn't even say she loved me back. What if she thinks it's a mistake?

Why do you always wreck havoc in my internal monologues Park Chaeyoung? Isn't it bad enough you made my heart chaotic, now my mind too?

"Look, this was obviously a mistake. I think we should forget this happened and try our hand at being fri-," my lips froze at the touch of her finger. "Oh my god, Lalisa Manoban. Are you backing out already?," she asked with a smirk.

What the hell?

"Lali, you didn't let me finish," she pouted.

"Then finish."

Chaeng sighed as she cupped my cheeks with her hands.

"What I meant to say, before you interrupted my sweet as speech, was: this is all happening so fast but I didn't even get a chance to tell you  that I love you too."

"Huh?," I let escape my lips from my genuine surprise.

"In fact, I have never stopped loving you. I've been avoiding you this long because I couldn't face you after what happened."

"Then what about Jungkook?," ah, that's his name.

"YG used the rumour train as a publicity stunt. I didn't want any part of it but they made me do it," she replied, her hazel eyes filled with sadness.

"But you wrote songs about him... was that for publicity too?," I said under my breath.

"What? Since when!," she defended herself.

I felt stupid to argue with her, but I'm driving home a point here! She can't just tell me she loves me the whole time but writes a love song for him.

"You wrote 'Stay' about him didn't you?," I said in a monotonous voice.

"Seriously? Lisa c'mon. Do you live under a rock? What the hell?," she raised her voice. (A/N: 5 Points if you get the reference).

Chaeng's POV

- Flashback starts -

I stared at the lyric sheet in front of me. Words I've been collecting at 3am. Words about Lisa.

Grabbing my guitar as I start strumming some random chords, a melody hummed out of my mouth. I could always find comfort in music, to say the things that I couldn't say with words, to help feel the things I couldn't feel with actions.

(A/N: Sorry guys, I know irl Lisa is obviously in this MV, but for the purposes of this fanfic, let's just pretend BP's got 3 members).

Korean Version (Original) - Blackpink
툭하면 거친 말들로
맘에 상처를 내놓고
미안하단 한마디 없이
혼자 위로하고
오늘 하루도 혹시
떠날까 불안해
I just want you to stay

점점 무뎌져 가는
너의 무표정 속에
천천히 내려놓자며
거울에 속삭이곤
당연하게 생각하는 너지만
그게 너다워
그래도 Stay stay stay with me

닮은 듯한 슬픈 멜로디
이렇게 울리는데 Eh eh
향기는 달콤한 Felony
너무 밉지만 사랑해

어두운 밤이 가두기 전에
곁을 떠나지마
아직 사랑하니
맘과 같다면 오늘은 떠나지마
굳이 너여야만 하는 이유는 묻지마
그저 곁에 Stay with me
It goes a little something like la la la la la
지금 당장 많은 바라는 아냐
그저 곁에 Stay with me

사실은 바라는 없어 이제
심장은 뛰긴 하는 건지 무감각해 그래
사람들과의 억지스런 한마디보단
너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아
So stay 그게 어디가 됐건 말이야
가끔 어둠이 때면 I'll be your fire
거짓 같은 세상
유일한 Truth it's you
This a letter from me to you

닮은 듯한 슬픈 멜로디
이렇게 울리는데 Eh eh
향기는 달콤한 Felony
너무 밉지만 사랑해

어두운 밤이 가두기 전에
곁을 떠나지마
아직 사랑하니
맘과 같다면 오늘은 떠나지마
굳이 너여야만 하는 이유는 묻지마
그저 곁에 Stay with me
It goes a little something like la la la la la
지금 당장 많은걸 바라는 아냐
그저 곁에 Stay with me

It goes a little something like la la la la la
지금 당장 많은걸 바라는 아냐
그저 곁에 Stay with me.

English Translation
So easily, with harsh words
You put scars in my heart
Without even saying sorry
Again, I'm comforting myself
Always nervous if you're gonna leave me
I just want you to stay
In your expressionless face that's getting more and more dull
I whisper to the mirror, let's slowly let this go
You take me for granted
But that's you
But still, stay stay stay with me

This sad melody resembles you
It makes me cry eh eh
Your scent is a sweet felony
I hate you so much but i love you

Before the dark night traps me in
Don't leave me
Do you still love me?
If you feel the same, don't leave today
Don't ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me
(It goes a little something like)
I don't expect a lot right now
Just stay with me

There's nothing more I want now
I can't even tell if my heart is beating
Rather than forceful conversations with others
I'd rather be in awkward silence with you
So stay, wherever that may be
Sometimes, when darkness comes, I'll be your fire
In this world that is a lie
The only truth, it's you
This a letter from me to you

This sad melody resembles you
It makes me cry eh eh
Your scent is a sweet felony
I hate you so much but i love you

Before the dark night traps me in
Don't leave me
Do you still love me?
If you feel the same, don't leave today
Don't ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me
(It goes a little something like)
I don't expect a lot right now
Just stay with me
(It goes a little something like)
I don't expect a lot right now
Just stay with me

Feeing tears flood my eyes and stream down my cheeks and onto my hands.

I just want you to stay, Lisa.

- End of Flashback -

I'm just in disbelief right now. I poured my heart and soul, all of me, into writing 'Stay' and it's a song I wrote for Lisa.

I looked up at her only to find her staring at our photo wall. Her eyelashes fluttering as she blinks, lost for words. I'm sure angstsé wasn't a familiar concept to her, it's only developed in the past 8 months.

"I wrote 'Stay' for you, you 백치 (baegchi; idiot)," I sighed.

She shifted her eyes and was now looking straight into mine. I could see the mix of emotions in them; sad, frustration, anger.

"Was I wrong to think you actually loved him?," she said in a low tone, her voice almost sounding sad.

"Yes. Yes you were. Because how could you think I'd choose him over you?," I answered, reaching out to hold her hand. Her face stayed plastered with a blank expression.

"Lisa, I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to your feelings about Jungkook and I. I understand how you feel because that's how I feel when I think about you and Son Chaeyoung...," I said as I placed my hand on top of hers.

"C-Chaeng.. there was nothing going on between Youngie and I," Lisa spoke.

I can't lie, it hurt a little when I heard her nickname for Son Chaeyoung. I mean, she also calls me 'Chaeyoungie' so you can imagine the feeling of familiarity.

Focus Chaeyoung.

"I know that now. And even when I didn't, there wasn't a day that went by where I didn't think of us. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about YG, Lali... and I'm sorry I just disappeared from your life. There were better ways it could have been done, but I'm sorry I was such a coward to take the 'easy' way out. I just couldn't b-bear to," my eyes start blurring up from the tears "see you not live out your dream. Even if it meant without me."

It was Lisa's turn to cup my face now, her thumbs wiping away the tears on my cheeks, as if they're window wipers of a car.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung. Just cause you did 'Without You' with GD Oppa, doesn't mean you can be so melodramatic about everything," she let out a little chuckle.

Unintentionally, I felt a smile creep up on my lips, a soft giggle escaping my mouth.

"Yah, Lalisa. I'm here pouring my heart out to you and you think it's a joke?," I playfully shoved her shoulder.

"I would never joke about your feelings, Park Chaeyoung," she shot me a serious look.

Gulp. Why does Lisa have to be so care-free yet so intense at the same time. It's like she's got a double personality.

"Ditto," I replied.

"That is... if you have those feelings for me," she smirked.

My cheeks were heating up and my room felt like it got a lot hotter.

Lisa's POV

I watched as Chaeng blushed harder and harder until she almost looked like a tomato instead of a chipmunk. There's lots of Rosé to love on the web, but we didn't really need another M.O. for her meme world.

"Tell you what, since we were talking about what's happening next," I smiled coyly "let's play 안 내면 진 거 가위바위 (an naemyeon jin gae kai bai bo/gawi bawi bo; Rock Paper Scissors)."

She looked at me and gave me her classic game face. "You're on Lalisa!."

"You know the rules Park, best 2/3. Winner gets to decide what we do next."

"Ready?"

"Never been more ready in my life," she said confidently. Okay I see you Park Chaeyoung.

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

Chaeng shoots paper and I shot scissors

Round 1
Lisa: 1
Rosé: 0

Chaeng clenches her fist tighter, shaking them near her forehead as if she's praying to Jesus to give her a win. Her competitiveness is far more than just cute. It's fucking adorable.

"Ready?"

"Gawi"

"Bawi"

"Bo!"

Chaeng shoots paper, her eyes closed the whole time then slowly blinking to see what I shot; scissors.

"NOOOOOOOO!," she whined in defeat.

I teased her, blowing some air on my nails and polishing them on the hem of my sleeve.

"That's why they call it Rock Paper Scissors, not Paper Paper Paper," I chuckled.

At this point, Chaeng was already on the floor, wailing in her failed attempt to beat me at gawi bawi bo.

I watched her as her face lifts up and a smile formed on her lips, causing her cheeks to lift up, showcasing her perfect dimples.

"What do you want? Stop staring at me like that," she blushed.

I shot her a smile and replied "You."

________________________________

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait for this chapter!

Hope it didn't disappoint, I wasn't really feeling it but I'm hoping that it makes sense cause I never proofread anything.

Thank you for the 1k reads! It's so surreal everyone!

Love you guys! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 920 20
Roseanne Park from Australia, arrives in Seoul not ready to embrace the fact that she'll be living the rest of her life there, until she met Jennie K...
170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
26.5K 1.2K 27
"Leave me alone Rosé." she said, coldly. "No Jisoo! I won't leave you here until you tell me what's going on with you!" I insisted. "Fine. You wanna...