Soulmate Sebastian x reader

By anime_trash7

I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until th... More

CH 1 My Soulmate
CH 2 The mission
CH 3 Y/n's (Ex) Boyfriend
CH 5 Who are you?
CH 6 The real Jack the Ripper
CH 7 The Fight
CH 8 Nightmare
CH 9 Ex-Boyfriend
SHORT CHAPTER! CH 10 Jealousy
CH 11 Journey
CH 12 Swimming
CH 13 Who Said Kabedon Can't Be Done By Girls?
CH 14 Devil Dog
CH 15 Playing with the Dog
CH 16 Ciel's Birthday
CH 17 The Date
CH 18 Gone
CH 19 Losing Elizabeth?
CH 20 Demon Hounds
CH 21 Lady Elizabeth...Saved Pt. 1
CH 22 Lady Elizabeth...Saved Pt. 2
CH 23 Prince Soma
CH 24 Finally
1K Special!
CH 25 Fencing
CH 26 Sebastian vs Agni... the prize is Y/n!
CH 27 No Matter How You Struggle, You Can't Get It Back
CH 28 Oh Deer...
CH 29 Facts...Something The Brat Needs To Get Ahold Of
CH 30 Do Angels Not Fear For Their Lives?
CH 31 Because You're Special
CH 32 Killing Angels Is Easy
CH 33 I Love You
CH 34 F**k Off If You Value Your Life
CH 35 I Guess I Never Had A Chance
CH 36 Sebastian... Stop!
CH 37 Angels have soulmates too
CH 38 Consequences
CH 39 Damn it... Why Now
CH 40 Only an Angel can Kill an Angel
CH 41 You haven't forgotten about me... haven't you?
CH 42 She Left
CH 43 The Campania Cruise
CH 44 Rumors of Her
CH 45 Officially Introducing Ronald Knox
CH 46 Will-less and speechless... Zombies
CH 47 Destruction Never Stops
CH 48 I've Missed you
CH 49 A Warm Embrace
CH 50 Daughter of the leader of the British knights: Elizabeth!
CH 51 Undertaker = Shinigami
CH 52 Chartreuse Phosphorescent Eyes
CH 53 Undertaker's Reason
CH 54 Y/n's Death!?!?
CH 55 Y/n and Undertaker's Past
CH 56 Last Chapter
Epilogue
Undertaker's Sequel
NEW BOOK

CH 4 The Undertaker

33.3K 913 776
By anime_trash7

In chapter 3~

 "I do hope you are ready..." Undertaker says behind Y/n as she watched the carriage disappear from her sight.

"I am...it's been a long time hasn't it...Adrian Crevan,"

The two stare at each other gazes sharpening...tension rising...

______________________________________________________________

The two slighty glared at each other before bursting out in laughter.

"I've missed you Y/n dear~," Undertaker says hugging Y/n and squeezing her to death.

"I've missed you more!" Y/n wheezes out before hugging Undertaker back.

"How long has it been...ten thousand years old? more?" Undertaker asks as he scratches his chin, thinking.

"It's been a long time Adrian," Y/n says before sitting on top of one of the coffins. 

"Do they think your human? or in particular...he?" Undertaker asks cheekily.

"They think I'm human...he?" Y/n asks tilting her head.

"Your soulmate," Undertaker says coming closer, eager to hear.

"He...Sebastian thinks I'm human..." Y/n says hesitantly. 

"So your not denying that he's your soulmate?" Undertaker asks as he comes to sit next to Y/n.

"I mean my heart also beat faster when I passed him...Doesn't necessarily mean that I love him though," Y/n replies while crossing her arms together.

"Yet..." Undertaker says as he sighs.

Y/n gives Undertaker a confused look but Undertaker only shakes his head and smiles cheerfully once again.

"You've got to help me with a lot of things Y/n~," Undertaker says while dragging her towards a particular room.

"What's in here?" Y/n asks suspiciously.

"Nothing in particular..." Undertaker says as he grins.

Y/n shakes her head but reluctantly enters the room...

MEANWHILE~

"That information narrowed it down quite a bit," Ciel started off.

"Firstly, it is an individual...quite expert in medical dissection. Also, someone of that sort who has no alibi for that night, and, from the fact that they took the organs with them, someone involved with some manner of ritual, sect or even black magic." Sebastian says hands on his chin as he thinks wisely.

"Just how does that narrow it down?" Madame Red asks confused. "Dissections are even something that any doctor - even I - can do. Summer is almost at an end, too. In one more week, when the season ends, all the nobles will return home with the personal doctors they brought with them-,"

"Well then, we should investigate until that time," Sebastian says cutting Madame Red off, smiling.

"What?" Lau asks confused.

"It's only natural for a butler of the Phantomhives to be able to do that," Sebastian explains leaving everyone perplexed.

"I will draw up a list of suspects immediately go through everyone on it," Sebastian tells Ciel before opening the carriage door leaving Lau and Madame Red horrified.

"Well then if you will excuse me," Sebastian says kindly before jumping off.

"This carriage is going at full pelt!" Madame Red shouts.

"Sebastian said he'd do it. We should just take afternoon tea or something and wait," Ciel says uninterested.

The four people enter the Phantomhive Mansion only to find Sebastian bowing to greet them.

"Welcome back, I ave been waiting for your arrival. The preparations for afternoon tea have been made," Sebastian says calmly, receiving the hat Ciel gives him as Cile walks past Sebastian. 

"You...Why are you here?!" Madame Red shouts shocked.

"I finished the business that I was attending, so I returned ahead of you," Sebastian replies in most utter honesty.

"You already drew up the list?!" Madame Red asked.

"No,"

"I made a list of the potential suspects we were addressing earlier, then went and directly questioned all of them," Sebastian says revealing the scrolls of proof.

"Sebastian, that's a little too far-fetched for anyone to-," Madame Red's words were cut off once more when Sebastian gracefully cuts open each scroll to read out what it says.

Sebastian finishes the last scroll as he says, "That concludes my research. I have narrowed those who fit the conditions down to a single person," 

"Are you really just a simple butler?" Madame Red asks sweatdropping. "You're not from Military Intelligence or something, are you?"

"No, I am just one hell of a butler..."

TIMESKIP~ To the party~

"Why am I your niece?!" Ciel asks flustered.

"I wanted a girl~" Madame Red answers laughing.

Ciel and Sebastian walk across the people when they hear a familiar voice.

"Ah! That dress is so pretty!" 

It causes both the boy and the demon to freeze in their spots.

"Young Mast-Mistress please calm down. While we still can, let us..." Sebastian slutters.

"Ah! That dress is cute, too~" Elizabeth shouts. Sebastian leads the poor boy away from the girl.

The come outside to cool down when...

'Tap...tap...tap' The sounds of heels clicking to their direction cause then to freeze once again. They turn to the side only to find a woman with a veil covering her face...

"Young Master...It is certainly amusing to see you cross-dressing as a girl~" The familiar voice cause the boy and demon to relax.

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Ciel whisper-shouts.

"The Undertaker let me go," Y/n says smiling.

"How?" Ciel asks confused, wondering how the Undertaker let someone go...

"That is a secret~," Y/n says smiling, her index finger over her lips. She lifts up the veil to show her face...

SEBASTIAN'S POV~

Once again my heart beat faster...Whether it was her dress showing her lovely curves, or the way her fingers look so delicate...or whether it was the way her eyes stared into mine as she lifted the veil...(Hehe...wedding thoughts? :)) )

"Would you talk to Viscount Druitt or should I Young Master?" Y/n asks breaking the chant-like spell she had on me. Ciel looked at Y/n questioningly.

"I can protect myself well Young Master no need to worry," Y/n said smiling.

Ciel nodding before frowning, "If you told me you were coming I wouldn't need to have squeezed into this horrible dress...,"

"I'm sorry Young Master," Y/n giggled. "You look very cute,"

Just then the music started to play as people grabbed their partners to dance.

"Damn it. We won't be able to get closer like this," Ciel said tching.

Y/n took no notice and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the dance floor. Leading my right hand to her waist and my left hand in hold of her right hand. She looked at me and smiled.

"Relax Sebastian, we'll dance our way through," 

'Her damn smile...' I thought as I felt my face get slightly hot...

__________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter ^^

Think you can comment and give me a vote?

Anyways...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Word count: 1258

ACE out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 911 51
What will you do when a savior comes knocking on the door? Will you be able to handle drama at the Phantomhive manor? Will you find love? Or will you...
980K 24.4K 39
(Y/N), a mere human came across the cunning demon Sebastian Michaelis. Sebastian has taken quite an interest to (Y/N) but will a demon and a human ev...
53.4K 1.6K 15
she's bad luck.simply fill of it.she was adanboned by her parents, she was left alone.she had so much bad luck, she sold her soul to a demon.she's wo...
44.7K 1.4K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...