Chat and the Bat

By Tayloral89

Hawkmoth has been defeated. With the discovery of Gabriel Agreste being Hawkmoth, Adrien is sent to Gotham to... More

New book...
Goodbye Paris
Dealing with Family
Wayne Manor
Darkness
Dick Grayson
Chat Noir
Secrets, Secrets everywhere
Chat's out of the bag
PUT IT BAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Miraculous
The other side

The Six-Sided Box

722 16 1
By Tayloral89

Alfred recognized the box immediately. He had been given three similar ones in his youth. Sometimes the army wasn't enough, and warriors were needed. Yes, the chameleon, the spider, the mantis... he remembered them well. This box, however, was different, marked from the High Chest. The runes read, Ring of the Cat.

He knew exactly whose it was. The new presence in the household. Adrien Agreste. Alfred opened it and noticed it was empty. Now, that would not do, not in this house. We're a family, of superheroes.

Alfred headed to his room and pulled a phone out of his pocket. When he was sent to voicemail, he left a short message.

"Fu. The boy is here. Gotham is always in need of heroes."

*                     *                  *

Adrien woke up the next morning to a very familiar voice.

"Hey, Hey Kid, I'm BAAAAACK!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...