Secret lining (boyxboxy) (bd...

By dcrayoriginak

A story about two high school boys one (Bambii )who is very smart and excel in education but very anti social... More

Responsibilties & bullshit
One hell of a day geez
First impression
What's for now
Open up forgiveness.?
Extened to open up forgiveness 🥰
Diffrent flow track
Dining me tho.?
Parts will connect
Release the beast
Homework not on the brain (part one)
Homework not on the brain (part 2)
No!!! Not like that
Meets onlt the surface
Prep steps
Enter the wild side part 1
Enter the wild side 2
Why did I-
Bam's curious mind

New move

5.8K 72 6
By dcrayoriginak

Bambii's P.o.v
(S/n: my spelling and grammar isn't the best but y'all get the gist so please enjoy 😌😌😌

💥💥💥p.s.s there will probably be minor changes as I go along so this chapter isn't fully in motion so please do feel free to throw in suggestions cretics as I go along 🥰🥰🥰🥰)

*and I'll be posting every other week*

The sound of my alarm buzzed getting louder and louder thru my ears forcing me to raise up from my bed  sleepy-ness still in my eyes it was still dark out so I checked the clock  on my iPhone reading 6:47am "damn ever Jesus Christ didn't rise from the dead this early." I mumbled to myself finally getting out of bed  grabbing my things I needed to take a shower walking into the bathroom turning the water waiting for it to warm up I went back into the room to pick out  an outfit . Which included a plan Nike black shirt and some plan black sweats and some Oreo Kd's . I then  went back back to the bathroom already steamy from the collecting temperature of the water shredding  off my pj's stepping into the hot water . Every single drop of the hot water against my back felt like it was engulfing me with its warm energy and waking me up by the second , I finished stepping out the cold  🥶 breeze putting my body at at stiff state grabbing my  towel going  back into the room putting on the clothes I'd picked out walking back into the bathroom that was less steamy so I could see my reflection . I looked okay nothing that I haven't seen before a baby face light bright pale  skin still brown tho but still so light most confused me a white person (even tho my mother yes is German but my father on the other hand was a tall dark chocolate man but some how I came out looking bleached and as I grew up I only darkened up a little so I was still a confusion to the world but anyways ) 😒 no acne same plain light green eyes and now wet curly hair so I decided to take a different look route today going under the bathroom sink pulling out some gel and a hair bow and hard brush slicking my thick short hair into a small messy bun  some of my curly baby hairs dangling on the sides I took one last look into the mirror like I had a big transformation which it wasn't but still looked better then before I flicked the light off heading back to my room look at my phone again reading 7:06 I still had plenty of time before heading out so I took it upon myself to make some quick breakfast before I head out . I made my way to the kitchen getting a bowl milk and some cereal  Captain Crunch my favorite . Sitting down enjoy my every bite while reading a book I ordered a few weeks ago called "Black Raven's Cry" I was so deep into my books I hadn't realized my mother had came and sat beside me till she made herself known.
    "Hey sweetie I'm glad you woke up early I was afraid you'd over sleep I was looking for you but you weren't in your room." She touched my hand giving me a warm smile exposing her straight teeth I returned the same  smile gesture,  " I just wanted to see you before you went to school and make sure you were okay ." She said while getting up from her seat going to the cabin grabbing a coffee maker . I sat there watching her every move the way she moved-at  a slow pace.
  " yeah mommy I'm okay just you know getting ready early so I can have extra time at the school when I get there."  taking the last bite of my cereal throwing the now sweetened milk down my throat look at the clock in the kitchen 7:25 am I still had time but I'd thought I'd be best if I just head out already , I was on my way out the door before I felt a small hand press against my shoulders looking back to see my mother her eyes looking tired and worried , so I turned around grabbing her small frail hand into my not so much bigger hands giving them a secure squeeze letting her know that I was okay . "I-I ummm can take you to school if you want so you don't have to walk baby she said caressing my cheek I just leaned into her small hand resting against my face I looked into her big brown  eyes still looking so worried about. "Ahh no ma I'm okay I promise I don't need a ride I'm okay just go back to bed I know you're sleepy ." I told her grabbing her in to kiss her forehead before heading out the door " awwww baby I know this is a lot to get thru but I promise you baby boy we will get thru this we have to " she was rambling off on how guilty she felt  about the move but I cut her off before she could manage another out her mouth . " shhhhh shhhh it's okay ma I know we didn't really have a choice it's okay I promise it is just get some rest okay please .Please I know you're tired ."I begged her to go back to bed and sleep  she finally smiled and relented on my request nodding her head " awwww my handsome baby boy I love you so much  you have a good day at school baby ." She said giving my right cheek a light kiss before heading back to her room closing the door slowly . So I headed outside  pulling out my iPhone reading 7:48am going thru my music playlist finally finding a song to play :  (Desert Rose by : Lolo Zouaï) the music filling into my ear causing my mind to slowly drift off reality for a little bit .

(Finally arriving at school )

I walked thru the double doors so I had some time to kill I took it upon myself to walk down the empty halls seeing kids  here and there and caught a glimpse at the set up it was a pretty huge school the hall still shining from the fresh buff and halls seemed like the walk was forever. So many colors on the walls but the main theme was blue,red and black passing the time I glimpsed at my phone 8:20am still having Time but I wasn't in the mood to talk to no one or make conversations to be honest I'm never in the mood to talk to  anybody I like doing things by myself staying secluded and in my own space doing my own thing. I don't know why I'm like that I just am I'm shy I guess you could say that's how it's always been what's the need in changing it not like I cause anyone trouble. I passed a huge glass case filled with different trophy's and awards and pictures of a group of people celebrating a win and others in the middle of a game in action I had felt a small wave of sadness go through my body because I  know this will  sound corny but I wish that I was cool and "in" and could do any sports be outgoing social because man I don't know I just I wish I had that thing . I shook the dumb feelings and pushed the stupid thought  into the back of my head heading to my first class (Advanced Tec World History Eco) Seeing the halls slowly filling  up with kids and I witnessed some couples devouring  each others faces and touching all other each other one couple intense enough to the point where a teacher had to shoow the couple off each other to class  I rolled my eyes at the site thinking about how gushy people could be and how annoying it was walking into the class seeing the class almost full but there was a seat right in the back so I had my eyes on that one making my way to the back sitting down into the low seat observing the rather dem class watching a few more kids making it into the room the bell finally rang and the teacher who was a old white lady wearing a dark blue blows and some black slack introducing herself and ect. I soon grabbed my bag pulling out a huge black nike hoodie slipping it over my head to hide my headphones sitting back pretending to listen to the lecture the lady was giving I took a deep breath in deep in thought I was in a down  mood because I'm not sure i know because I missed my hometown my old friends I had to leave behind my parents . How we always seem to not be able to catch a brake with the bills my mom working herself to death my dad not even being in the house most of the time due to work as well and all his many projects he has I had a lot on my mind and I couldn't tell anyone because I don't know anyone here and it's only been a month in that just made me feel even worse .Id been so deep in my own worries I didn't even hear when the teacher called my name till a random kid tapped my signaling me the teachers way.
  "I-I'm sorry what" I said barley above. Whisper
" are you Bambii Miller sweetie" She asked curious
"Yea yes ma'am"  I nodded apologizing for not hearing her she continued with roll call  introduction a new project we had coming up before proceeding the regular lesson I leaned back in my seat day dreaming and thinking of the kids from earlier eating each other's faces off. " I wonder if someone's ever beeen into me ?Am I ugly or something ?" I constantly question my appearance and how people saw me in their eyes because I mean I don't think I'm terrible looking  but no ones a ever just was like "damn Bambiiii you look like a whole snack ."not that I'm looking for that or anything I mean my mom  calls me handsome but I mean come on she's my mom she's suppose to say stuff like that so it Doesn't count  I mean I'm not looking for someone  like that I'd just man I don't know I'm stupid I have bigger things I need to focus on like getting nothing but A's and find a job to start pulling my weight To help hopefully I'm Good enough to get a scholarship or something so I had my mind set for  how this school year is going to turn out hard work and lots and dedication to my studies no time for petty affairs ...?????

" well Bam you have a lot of work cut out for you " I thought to myself turning my music to full blast diving into some homework and prep panning on papers to be due.

(Four periods later)

The bell had finally rang I was in my last period (advanced cp literature) letting all the kids pass me by waiting for the class to become empty as soon as the last person left I had made my way out before I heard a soft voice calling my name I turned around to see the teacher letting up from her seat making her way toward me , which made me nervous "what have I done I don't even speak in this damn class" I thought to my self heart bounding as she was finally in front of me giving me a warm smile. "Hello Mr.miller may I have a word with you before you leave please?" I was hesitate but nodded slowly following her back into the room .she sat down at her desk gesturing me to grab a seat so I did sliding the chair near her desk taking a seat. " Now Mr. Miller I know this is sudden but please know you're not in any trouble I assure you so relax for me." I nodded still in confusion to why I was here then ." Well let me just get straight to the point I have been keeping a small eye out on you and I just wanted to say you are one of the most responsible and respectful young man I have ever met no problems what so ever but you're very quite even when I've assigned group projects or papers you always still manage to do them alone witch isn't a problem but someone with your knowledge and well managed should be more social you're young and hell you're not getting any younger go out and be a little bit more ya know out there I guess ". I didn't respond to her well honestly she had me at a lost to why I was still here did she really pull me to the said to tell me I was antisocial that was kinda rude but I guess it was firm and fair . Silence entered the room only for a moment before she spoke back up "Do you have any friends .?" I paused then slowly shaking my head no in responds to her question. " awwww well maybe that could be a start maybe ."
"I-I umm well thank you for the concern you have but I think I'm fine miss." I told her In a soft voice , she cocked her head to the side letting out a big sigh. " well Mr.Miller I know you're probably  thinking what the hell I'd this lady even talking about but I'm just here to say if you ever need someone to talk to you can always come to me you just look more down then usual and I thought I could be of some help if you needed it that's all." I don't know why but her words made me feel some type of way not angry or anything but it made me feel good that someone was actually concerned about me besides my mom so I looked up at her giving her a weak smile she noticed I took consideration of her words a grin slowly forming on her face exposing all her pearly whites
"Did you know that you are one of few of students with the highest GPA and I looked back on you history on your past SAT's and your scores were just excellent Mr.miller" she sounded so enthusiastic about it  I broke out a small giggle. "Ahhhh I knew there was a little personality in there " she said laughing then she grabbed my hand
" now let me stop beating around the bush Mr.miller I have a huge favor to ask of you and I hope your willing to consider my offer." I frowned at the words not knowing what she was taking about till she spoke again " we have an outside after school program that the teachers and councils came up with to you know help other students at least the behinds seniors and some juniors in need and we are desperately short due to some teachers leaving and the. Kids that are already in the program are getting ready to graduate and go away to college leaving us short so what im saying is would you consider coming into the meeting and just hearing about it .?" I shook my head quickly refusing trying to get up to leave but she grabbed my shoulder and I looked back at her begging me to stay " please please Mr.Miller it would mean a lot you don't even have to join I would just like you to at least attend to see what it's about please I know it's a lot to ask of your time but the benefits are very rewarding I promise just please sit down and hear me out" I looked at her for a long time and finally sat down slowly to hear what she had to say. Her face filmed with joy sitting back down explain how the program worked and what's to be expected and ect . I was still hesitant about the whole thing different scenarios playing out in my head . She had finally finished explaining looking up at me for a final answer "so would you come.?" I didn't answer right away then I took in a deep breath
" I don't know I'm not social and it seems like a lot to do " I finally managed to say looking back up at her she'd look like I just gave her the worst news but then she finally stood up slowly shaking her head in defeat grabbing a sticky note and scribbling something in it handing it to me . " well I'm not going to force to do anything you don't want to do but here if you change your mind." She gave me the sticky note I opened it reading

(Meeting in library @7:30am)

I looked at it then back at her and gave her a fainted smile
"I'll think about it " I said smiling slowly causing her to beak out in a smile as well
" thank you so much and hey remember if you anyone to talk to I'm always here " she gave me a quick wink before leading me out her classroom as I left I looked back reading her name
Miss.honey😌

( I know this was kinda long but please tell me what you think )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 150 6
Dylan and his little sister, Layla, recently had to move to a new house due to their Dad's new job, which means a new school which means new friends...
49.6K 1.5K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
2.9K 131 28
Bailey Summers, a new student at a problematic school. Between the struggles of trying to fit in whilst beind a desperate people pleaser, he finds hi...
16.1K 482 27
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...