Unforgivable

By WerewulfLover

"You are nothing but the trash below my foot. I don't know what the fuck the Fates were doing when they made... More

Prologue: My Life As Their Punching Bag
Chapter 1: New Beginning, Different Me
Chapter 2: Today Is So Not My Day
Chapter 3: A Feeling of Impending Doom
Chapter 5: Desperate Much?
Chapter 6: The Worst First Day in History
Chapter 7: In Darkness... He Came For Me
Chapter 8: Meeting the Neighbors

Chapter 4: I Blame Seth

14.3K 526 82
By WerewulfLover

O.M.G i am sooooo so so so sorry for the late update.

I jinxed myself talking about biology with Mr. Megadeck -_-

School is absolutely killing me and my grade man and don't even get me started about math...

god, if math were a person someone would have killed him a long time ago

well spring break is this week, so ill try to make it up and try to really make regular updates because i'm a really picky person especially about my own work cause i have to double check everything is as good as I can make it right then -_-

so yea....

I'm so sorry again 

BUT

heres chapter 4 :D 

hope u enjoy!

Published: 4/2/15

Last Edited: 4/2/15

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Chapter 4: I Blame Seth

Seth gave a very appreciative (and if I may say, over-exaggerated) wolf whistle as he parked his "baby" into our new high school's parking lot.

"Dang, Angie," he drawled lazily, "Look at the chicks here."

"No thanks. I'm not a lesbian." I grumbled darkly from the passenger seat. 

My eyes darted to the time on the dashboard. 6:45. I gave an agonized groan and banged my head against the headboard.

7 a.m.

What kind of school starts at in the morning?!

Man, sometimes don't you just wish you were a vampire?

I mean forget about the eternal youth and pale majestic beauty and blah blah blah; but think about how they get to sleep in and not get yelled at for doing so.

I mean, hello? Who doesn't like to sleep in?

Clearly, I'm not a morning person. Mornings and I don't go together and if it was an actual person, I would have killed it a long long time ago.

"Hey, I'm a dude. And get your greasy forehead away from there."

"Really and here I always thought that you were a girl." I drawled sarcastically lifting up my head.

Seth threw a petulant look at me before dramatically throwing his hands in the air and down to the buckle of his pants.

I stared at him in an unbelievingly, quite sure that he wasn't gonna do what I think he was doing.

"You wouldn't-" dare, the zipper slid free.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screeched turning away from him at the last second.

If I hadn't been awake by then, I was definitely now. A small shudder ran down my spine as I thought of seeing that.

God, save my eyes and innocent mind then.

"Who? Me?" He asked in a falsely innocent voice from behind me. "Why Angie, I'm just proving to you how much of a man I am."

Gagging at his reflection in the rear view mirror, I turned around and threw a hard punch at his shoulder. "You turd!"

"Hey! You were asking for it!" He said grinning, holding up his arms with his palms in the air as if surrendering.

Then as if to ascertain his man whorish ways, his eyes automatically went back towards the girls.

"And you got to admit, those babes are smokin'. Who wouldn't want to wake up early to see the sights of them... or maybe even more than just simply seeing." Seth grinned and licking his lips (and I swear I saw a small drool forming at the corner of his mouth), smiled appreciatively as one of those girls bent down to get something. 

Most likely her dignity.

I mean look at that short! It wasn't even a short anymore! It was an underwear trying to disguise its natural path as a short.

I then made my second mistake of the day by rolling my eyes and accidently -who on earth would want to do it on purpose?- getting quite an eyefull of little Seth down there.

"Oh my freakin' god!" I yelled slapping my hand over my eyes.

I let out a pitiful moan at just how bloody well this morning was just going.

Note the sarcasm.

"It's too early in the morning for me to listen to you and your disgusting boner." I whined to myself.

Seth tutted at me.

"Angie, Angie," he started, giving me a pitiful look, "Don't you know the first step to madness is talking to yourself?"

I threw a dirty look at him and opening the door, without glancing at him and little Seth,  stepped out and walked towards one of mankind's greatest miseries on earth. High School.

But right about now, it looked almost as good as Starbucks coffee.

"Don't discriminate, babe! You're just disappointed that you can't touch any of this." He called out, attracting the people's attention who hadn't been focusing on us, the new students.

I blushed and turned around just as Seth came over to swing one of his arms around my shoulder. 

I quickly and very, very briefly glanced down to make sure that he did in fact zipped up his fly. Knowing Seth, he might have left it unzipped just to embarrass me.

I visibly relaxed and sigh when I saw no bare skin or -shudder- pubic hair.

Seeing where my eyes were unfortunately fixated on, Seth chuckled at me.

Leaning down close to my ears he whispered, "Don't worry, even if you can't touch, I'll let you at least take a look at.  Every. Single. Thing."

He straighten up and smirked at my red face, giving me one of his heartbreaking cheesy winks.

"Just tell me the when and where and I'll fit you in somewhere, cause I'm gonna be a mite busy these couple of weeks."

Blushing to the roots of my hair, I gave an indignant gasp and angrily pushed him away from me.

The stupid man then dared to laugh out loud at my embarrassed expression.

Predictably, I heard and saw almost every girl give a small giggle and could have gagged if it wouldn't have made me look like someone stupid. 

First impressions were everything after all.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I see a someone over there who been giving me the eyes for quite a while now. I think I'll go ask her where the office is."

With an arrogant wink, he abandoned me and sauntered off to go to the girl with oogly eyes. And knowing him, it probably wasn't going to be the only thing he asks about.

Screw first impressions, I thought sticking my tongue out at him behind his back before stomping off into the school.

The moment I stepped inside, I immediately noticed the big banner depicting the school's mascot. It was a huge black wolf with bright gold orange eyes in a brown and dark green background.

The mascot was ok I guess.

The problem was the school's name.

"Willow Oaks High School," I mutter rolling my eyes, "How completely original. Gee, I wonder how they ever came up with the name."

You can tell the Founders of this town had such original thinking. 

I then focused on the few people wandering around to pick out the lucky person who would be my guide to the office.

I instantly spotted the lone depressing figure of a girl walking slowly by herself.

Her shoulders were slouched, head bent down looking at the floor, and she was slowly dragging her feet as if a million ton of weight was on her.

I contemplated asking her for direction, but with her obvious mood and the mood I was in, I discarded the idea.

You stupid pushover, I berated to myself as I walked towards the girl.

I was only a matter of feet away from her when I saw her shoulders twitch and straighten. She turned around so fast that I thought for a moment that she must have gotten a whiplash, and that was when I saw her face for the very first time and we both froze like two statues.

She was undoubtly pretty even with the dark and wallflower feeling I got from her plain dark grey clothes. She would have been even prettier if it weren't for the depressing air that seems to engulf her. And her eyes... they were so sad and full of pain... and regret?

Somehow, from deep inside my chest, a spark of panic and anger gripped my heart. 

But before I could do anything about that feeling, I watch as the girl's face turn into a look of utter horror so real, you think she was staring at a mass murderer or a ghost. She took a couple of steps backwards as if she wanted to run away and I tried very hard to not look offended because come on... I admit, I'm not a morning person but I wasn't that bad.

Sometimes.

At least not towards strangers.

But she couldn't possibly know that anyways.

Before I could say anything though, she tripped over her own two feet and dropped her stuff.

Oh-kay.

I mentally raised an eyebrow. Maybe there was a reason why people avoiding her.

Raising my hand up in a surrendering pose, I took a hesitate step towards her. "Um... are you... okay?"

If it was even possible, her eyes widen even more from the sound of my voice and I swear I even heard her give a whimper.

Taking that as a no that it is, I cautiously picked up her notebook closest to me and extended it to her. "Uh... here?"

And know what she did?

She got up.

And ran away.

Without taking her notebook.

I stood there dumbly, watching her retreating back with my hand still extended. It was a wonder people weren't openly laughing at my dumbstruck expression.

Okay then. I thought annoyed at the stupid girl who wouldn't accept my help but more at me for putting myself in this situation in the first place. Serves me right for trying to be nice. I glared down at the black and white notebook, wishing that it was the owner instead. What the heck am I suppose to do with this notebook now?

Lifting up the cover, I saw her name written in black sharpie across the back of it. 

Nicole Winters. I wrinkled my nose in slight confusion as a wave of... rememberance? washed over me. Deja vú? That name sounded so familiar for some reason.

I sighed. Guess I'll have to find her later to give it back. I thought broodingly. Yip-pe-do-de. Maybe I should just chuck it down the nearest trash can.

I eyed the corner trash can speculatively.

My fingers was itching to do just that after having met the oh-so-subtle Nicole, but I found myself reluctantly, putting it with my stuff. 

I gave a sigh of disgust. It's official. I had been a pushover from my last life.

Luckily, I found the school office right away without asking anyone else and personally, after that first horrible encounter, I didn't want to. Besides all these people I have been passing by has given me such weird and suspicious looks, my temper was just about to explode.

"Yo, Angie." Seth said throwing his arms around my shoulder.

I turned my head around to glare at him.

"Woah." He quickly removed his arms and put them up in air. "What crawled up your butt and died?"

"Everyone! All these stupid people and their stupid comments behind my back as if I'm deaf and can't hear everything they're saying!" I threw a furious glare at a couple of girls staring at me and they quickly turned away.

"See! Look at that! Even the secretary woman in the office had stood there and stared at me like I was the dog who sent her pet lemur to hell!"

Seth burst out laughing at me.

"Stop laughing at me! It is not funny!" I glared at him while he continue to laugh his butt off in front of my face.

"Le-lemur!" He choked.

"Baby! Why did you leave so soon?" From out of nowhere, a beautifully caked blond girl appeared and clung onto Seth's arm like a blood sucking leech. Her clothes looked like it came from the kids section and her breasts was just waiting to fall itself over for any guy.

I visibly recoiled back from both of them and the feeling of something being constricted in my chest tighten painfully.

It felt like someone had reached into  my chest and was squeezing my heart.

The most funniest thing happened then. I saw her nose twitch as she gave an inaudible sniff (of course I heard it cause my super hearing).

A look of stunned disbelief appeared on face before she turned to look and stare at me.

Her bright blue eyes looked up and down at my pale yellow sundress and gold sandals to the amount of makeup I was wearing. Which was zilch to none. Just a bit of eyeshadow and lipgloss.

The corner of her lips turned up in a sneer of contempt.

"Well look at what the cat dragged in."

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

So???

I'm slowly trying to make things better and more wattpad-like but this is how it went...

I'm also going to go back to the early chapters and fix them up but not so dramatically that it affects the storyline but just a heads up :)

I told u last chapter u might meet some peeps from the past!! Wdu think of this of so new development??

So 

Vote!

Comment!

Like!

~Lin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 124K 58
*COMPLETED* BOOK 1 of the BLOOD MOON PACK SERIES #1 Packs 26/01/2021 #1 Emotions 27/09/2019 #1 Sacrifice 25/10/2019 Elizabeth Crow was only a young p...
1.3M 24.2K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
50.2K 1.1K 42
Seb, a now 19 year old pup. After a year of freedom, guilt and independence 3 certain Alphas return to bring Seb back home. After everything that's h...