Clueless || Cha Eunwoo

By chocolatewoo

❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope y... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
Eunwoo for you
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
{Bonus Chapter} - Eunwoo POV
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
{Special Chapter} - 10k
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Thank you

26.

3.9K 157 45
By chocolatewoo

We were walking down the road, heading to my house. The weather was pretty cold, wind hitting my black coat but still penetrating through the fabric until coming in contact with my shivering skin.

He paused in the middle of the sidewalk turning his face to me.

"Is everything alright? You were rather quiet all day" He pronounced it calmly, his voice smooth but with a hint of worry.

"Yeah" I hummed, not looking at him. He crossed his arms and I could swear he was arching a brow, waiting for an answer. I sighed and abruptly turned to him "It's nothing, okay? Let's just focus on finishing chemistry's project today"

"Fine" He scoffed "Let's go then, I see you don't want to talk about it"

You bet damn right I don't want to.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh" He sighed "I just want you to know you can always count on me and tell me what is bothering you"

I forced a little smile on my face "Yeah, I know thank you. But really don't want to talk about it"

Well, it was true. I didn't want to talk about it with him. Not when I knew I was acting like a child and because I was feeling something I didn't want to.

"Okay, then let's get you distracted"

We kept walking down the street until my pale yellow house came into my sight. I smiled and saw Jinjin's window was open.

"He must be home" I thought to myself. I widened my eyes when I knew what that meant - he was going to freak out because I forgot to tell him we would meet in our house.

"Dongmin..." I chuckled nervously. He looked at him expectantly "Jinwoo doesn't know we're going do the project because I forgot to tell him, please don't mind anything he's going to say he-"

He closed his eyes and he chuckled "It's okay. I don't have a sister but if I had one and my sister brought a random dude without telling anything, I'd be suspicious too. I won't mind anything"

"Lord you're an angel" I suddenly blurted out. I widened my eyes and facepalmed right in front of him "Did I really just say that out loud?"

"Yes" He started laughing, giving me a cheeky grin "Thank you, glad to see you're still my number one fan"

"Dongmin!" I shouted angrily, hitting him on the arm. He started laughing and ran away, making me chase after him still wanting to hit him after his reply.

"Seoyeon, is that you?" Someone shouted from above. I looked up and saw Jinjin looking at me weirdly by the window.

"Oh hey, Jinjin!" I stopped running, putting my hand that was about to hit Dongmin down. I put my best cute smile on and looked at him sweetly.

"Why are you screaming in the middle of the street?"

"Well, I-I" His eyes fixed on Dongmin and he quickly bowed. My brother bowed back and smiled at him.

"What's up bro, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, thank you. What about you?" Dongmin asked politely to the older boy, putting his angel smiley face.

He really knows how to make someone stop being mad just by smiling.

"I'm good thanks! I was about to go play League of Legends with Myungjun at the internet cafe. Do you want to tag along?" Jinjin wiggled his eyebrows excitedly.

"Jinjin, we have a project to do. I forgot to tell you" I said, observing his reaction "Okay, nevermind we're just going to enter and we talk inside. The neighbors don't need to be hearing our conversation"

I opened our little gate and we finally enter the house. Jinjin was walking down the stairs while wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans matching with his trusty old black converse all-star.

"Hey again" He smiled and approached me, laying a soft kiss on top of my head. He turned to Dongmin and offered his hand, Dongmin didn't waste time and quickly accepted, shaking his hand while giving him a slight bow.

"Hey, we'll be doing the project here, okay?" I said trying to let the idea sink in his head. He nodded and smiled.

"Sure. Is the chemistry project?" I pouted and nodded.

"Yes, it's really difficult. Ugh" I sighed and they both chuckled.

"I'm going to leave now, okay?" He said, grabbing his water bottle and shoving it inside his matt black backpack. I nodded "I hope you guys can do the project! Only the project though, I don't allow anything else, do you hear me?"

"Jinjin!" I scolded him, feeling myself starting to flush and get embarrassed.

"Just pointing out" He shrugged, heading to the front door "See you soon! Don't forget I know anything that happens in this house"

And with that he left, leaving a flushed me and Dongmin standing in the middle of the hallway. I cleared my throat and carefully looking at him, seeing his cheeks in a slight shade of pink.

Ha, boys also get embarrassed at this stuff.

"I told him he'd say something" I tried to lighten up the mood, he chuckled and nodded.

"He's a good brother"

"He tries" We both laughed "Should we go upstairs?"

We reached my bedroom and it was kind of strange having him there, which made me wonder if he felt the same thing when I came to his house. It was like two different realities combined - the home reality and the outside home reality.

In my bedroom is where I felt the safest, the place where I can be completely me, where I have the things I treasure the most. Somehow, it felt like I was showing him a part of me, a secret of mine.

"Welcome to room" I said, shaking my hand while pointing at it. We entered and I saw his curious eyes scan my little bedroom. He bowed and entered further in the room, leaving the spot next to the door.

"I love your decoration" He admitted, the little statement making me instantly smile. The truth was, I loved to decorate my room so I could walk in and feel happy, especially because when I enter the room, the first thing that appears is the bed I have in the middle. I remember wanting to put some lights around the part that stays close to the wall.

It makes me feel so cozy, so... warm.

"Thank you!" I took one fluffy chair I had in the corner and put it beside my desk's chair. I gestured from him to seat and he smiled, sitting.

I sat next to him, opening my laptop "Well, let's get this project done"

(...)

"Okay, forget about it. We can't do this" I pouted, hitting my head on the desk "We're supposed to write five freaking pages of the medical applications and we only have two!"

"Seoyeon. Breathe. We still have one weekend to go and a lot of places to search for it" He carefully pushed me back on the table, making eye contact with me.

"But the internet doesn't have anything else about this. The topics are always the same, no matter what site"

"Have you ever pick a book in a library and took information out of it?" He arched his eyebrows. A guilty smile appeared on my face and I nodded.

"Tsk, liar"  We both laughed.

"Then we should go to the library tomorrow. I can't do more of this today else my brain's going to explode"

"You're so lazy" I opened my mouth, feeling hurt.

"Ouch"

"You know it's true" He giggled. His face suddenly changed like he had remembered something "Oh, did you and Moonbin have fun yesterday?"

My smile quickly dropped and my face became serious.

"We did" I simply answered, not wanting to talk about it.

"I'm so happy to hear that! You two looked so happy when we were approaching you"

The voice in my head told me not to ask but I simply shrugged it off, a forced smile on my lips "What about you and Dahyun?"

"We also did, thank you. We went to get some coffee. That coffee shop near the hair saloon you kno-"

"Were you on a date?" I blurt out, regretting it immediately. He widened his eyes, surprised by my sudden bold question "Oh my, I'm sorry I don't know what gave me, it's not my business-"

He moved his body closer to mine and leaned on my face, his eyes observing mine. I gulped, also surprised with this side of him.

"That's what has been bothering you, isn't it?" I crossed my arms and clenched my teeth, ready to fight back when his finger become in contact with my lips, shutting me off.

"Don't try to tell me it's not, you're jealous" The corner of his mouth turned upwards, forming a smirk. I brushed his finger off my lips and I got up, embarrassed but angry.

"Hell no, jealous of you? Pff..." I rolled my eyes, trying to cover up the fact that maybe I was a little. He also got up and looked at me straight in the eyes "No, don't even try to look at me with that James Dean type of look"

He didn't even budge and only kept walking "Dongmin, I'm warning. I know you think you're the perfect guy and can pull all the drama moves but I swear if you come near me-"

"You what?" He grabbed my waist gently and pushed me against his chest "Are you going to punch me?"

My cheeks started feeling hot, I didn't know if it was either due to the nervousness or the anger I was feeling.

"I kind of really want to" He chuckled and looked at me with those brown shiny eyes. I never had been this close to him and something I knew wasn't a good sign was the whirlwind I was feeling in my stomach at that point. The gap between us two was starting to fade away and I felt like I was caught up in some kind of spell.

I couldn't focus on anything else, the only thing I was seeing was his lips right in front of me. I felt one of his hands leaving my waist and he placed it on my cheek. I closed my eyes and a second later I felt something warm touching my lips. I intertwined my arms around his neck and pulled him close, deepening the kiss, our lips magically working with each other.

"Seoyeon"

What?

"Seoyeon!"

My eyelids flushed open and saw Dongmin smiling sweetly at me. I frantically looked around, seeing myself leaning on the desk while he was sitting beside me.

"W-what, where?" I mumbled, confused about what was happening.

He chuckled, taking a strap of hair that was stuck on the corner of my mouth.

"You fell asleep once I started writing the bibliography" He explained "You must be tired, you should go take a nap. I can finish this home"

I blinked my eyes repeatedly.

It was all a dream?

My cheeks grew hotter in embarrassment and I hit myself on the face lightly.

"Yeah, I probably should go take a nap. I'm starting to become crazy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
24.5K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊
126K 2.6K 36
Just a bunch of reactions and imagines I've made. ^^ REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN !!! temporarily on a hiatus !!!
71.2K 1.8K 30
𝒇𝒐𝒓: 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎: 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒃𝒊𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆