Another Flower || James Potter

Door chenevamaggie

The one where Daisy Evans decided to step out from the shadows. Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 12

40.1K 906 333
Door chenevamaggie

Exams were coming up. Daisy was preparing very quickly, and she, Alice and their new friend, Mary, was always found studying together.

That day, they were practicing summoning charms.

"Accio!" Mary yelled.

Nothing happened to the cushion that Daisy was holding.

"More force!" Alice said.

"Accio!" Mary said, this time with more power.

Still, nothing happened.

Mary groaned and sat down.

"Aw, come on Mary. Don't give up. I know that you can do it," Daisy said brightly.

Mary stood up again.

This time, she was determined to get it.

"Accio cushion!" she said with full force.

The cushion came flying and Mary caught it.

She pumped her fist victoriously and let Alice try. Alice had to try a couple of times to get, but nonetheless, she was successful.

Then Daisy went. She got it on the first try, earning a smile from each of her friends.

"Phew, that took a while," Alice said.

"You know, it's more fun being with you guys than Marlene and Lily," Mary said softly.

Daisy beamed.

"Thanks," Daisy and Alice said at the same time.

"Call it a night?" Daisy asked.

"Sure," Mary said. Alice nodded and fell back on her bed.

Meanwhile, Lily was looking at them longingly.

In her mind, she was really angry at Daisy and Alice for stealing her friend. She had to get them back.

But how?

With who? I can't do this alone.

Lily's eyes fixated on another dorm member.

It was time to talk to Marlene.

"Marlene!" She called out to her former best friend. Marlene stopped walking and slowly turned around. When she saw who was talking, she turned around again and tried to leave. Lily sighed and grabbed her hand.

"I need to talk to you, Marlene." Lily pleaded. Marlene was one of the most stubborn people Lily knew, and she was still angry about the fight.

"Leave me alone, Evans." Marlene spat and left. Lily sighed.

"So it's Evans now, isn't it." She said, glaring. Marlene nodded.

"Marlene, I'm your best friend- Lily started.

"No! You're not. You destroyed our friendship already." Marlene glared daggers at Lily.

"I miss you Marlene." Lily said. Marlene froze. Even though they fought, but Lily, Marlene and Mary were very close. The three of them have been best friends since first year, and even though she didn't want to admit it, Marlene missed Lily too.

"And I know you miss Mary too." Lily said quickly. Marlene slowly nodded.

"So, I want you to help me get Mary back. The three of us can reunite." Lily said. Marlene thought about it.

"Please, I can't do this without you." Lily pleaded. Marlene was the schemer in the group. Marlene thought about it, but she eventually gave in.

"Fine, truce...for now." She said. Lily beamed and grabbed her hand.

"Come on, let's go. We're going to get our best friend back!" Lily squealed with happiness.

"In order to get Mary back, we have to make her stop being friends with Daisy and Alice." Lily started. Marlene nodded. They were on Marlene's bed, discussing some stuff. No-one was there, so all was safe.

"So, we have to make Daisy and Alice look bad. One, it'll make Mary get away from them. Two, we can get revenge." Marlene said evilly.

"Like the way you think." Lily said, grinning.

After an hour of brainstorming different ideas, suddenly the dorm door flew open. Lily and Marlene quickly sat up and saw who it was. Their two victims and Mary. The three of them were chatting happily and laughing like old friends. Marlene squinted her eyes had them and silently growled.

When the three girls saw Marlene and Lily they immediately wished down. Alice frowned.

"You two are friends again?" She pointed at Lily and Marlene. Lily nodded and smiled. Marlene looked straight at Mary.

"Yes, we are." She said firmly. She wanted Mary to feel left out, but Mary's expression didn't seem to mind.

"Well...we won't bother you two studying...let's go." She tugged on Mary and Alice's sleeves and the three of them left.

"Studying?" Lily asked. Marlene nodded.

"Exams are coming up." Marlene said.

Crap.

Lily sighed and ran her hands threw her red hair. She had been thinking about her social life too much, she had totally forget to start studying.

"Anyway, I have a brilliant plan!" Marlene squealed. Lily looked up.

"Really? What is it?" She asked. Marlene had a evil look.

"Polyjuice potion." She answered. Lily frowned and shook her head.

"Marlene, that's illegal and you'll be breaking school rules." Lily said sternly. As much as she wanted to get Mary back, she couldn't get in trouble. She couldn't get expelled.

"We won't get caught." Marlene reassured her. Lily pursed her lips.

"I don't know about this." She said quietly looking down. Marlene rolled her eyes.

"Did you see Mary, just before. She was hanging out with Daisy and Alice. Daisy and Alice!" Do you seriously want that? We need to fight for her!" Marlene demanded. After some more persuading, Lily finally gave in.

"I need to do some research in the library for the potion, meet me here Wednesday afternoon. Okay?" Lily said. Marlene nodded and left.

"The Polyjuice Potion, which is a complex and time-consuming concoction, is best left to highly skilled witches and wizards. It enables the consumer to assume the physical appearance of another person, as long as they have first procured part of that individual's body to add to the brew (this may be anything — toenail clippings, dandruff or worse — but it is most usual to use hair). The idea that a witch or wizard might make evil use of parts of the body is an ancient one, and exists in the folklore and superstitions of many cultures. The effect of the potion is only temporary, and depending on how well it has been brewed, may last anything from between ten minutes and twelve hours. You can change age, sex, and race by taking the Polyjuice Potion, but not species."

Independent of its actual brewing process, the Polyjuice Potion requires a good deal of preparation prior to making it. For example, the lacewing files must be stewed for twenty-one days prior to making the potion, and only fluxweed picked at the full moon is acceptable. The total process takes approximately one month to complete.

Part 1, step one

Add 3 measures of fluxweed to the cauldron (must have been picked on a full moon).Add 2 bundles of knotgrass to the cauldron.Stir 4 times, clockwise.Wave your wand then let potion brew for 80 minutes (for a PewterCauldron. A Brass Cauldron will only require 68, and a copper one only 60.)

Part 1, step two

Add 4 leeches to the cauldron.Add 2 scoops of lacewing flies to the mortar, crush to a fine paste, then add 2 measures of the crushed lacewings to the cauldron.Heat for 30 seconds on a low heat.Wave your wand to complete this stage of the potion.

Part 2, step one

Add 3 measures of boomslang skin to the cauldron.Add 1 measure of bacon horn to the mortar, crush to a fine powder, then add one measure of the crushed horn to the cauldron.Heat for 20 seconds at a high temperature.Wave your wand then let potion brew for 24 hours (for a Pewter Cauldron. A Brass Cauldron will only require 1224 minutes, and a copper one only 18 hours).

Part 2, step two

Add 1 additional scoop of lacewings to the cauldron.Stir 3 times, counter-clockwise.Split potion into multiple doses, if desired, then add the pieces of the person you wish to become.Wave your wand to complete the potion.

Lily read through all of this and groaned. It had to take one month to complete. In one month, they would be back home for summer! How were they suppose to make it in time. Also, the potion was very complex, Lily could complete it, but she didn't know where to get the ingredients.

"Well, you have to find some way!" Marlene whispered to her. They were sitting on the Gryffindor table, whispering to each other.

"There is no way! Why don't you do it then?" Lily snapped angrily. Marlene backed away and mumbled something inaudible. Then someone caught Lily's eye.

Severus Snape, one of Lily's good childhood friends was sitting on the Slytherin table, currently reading something. Lily clapped her hands excitedly.

"Our solution to the problem!" She said excitedly. Marlene looked at her.

"What?" She asked. Lily pointed at Severus.

"Snape..." Marlene whispered.

"That's a brilliant idea. He can get poly juice for you in no time! Go ask him!" Marlene ushered Lily. She stood up and walked over to talk to Severus.

Slytherins gave her nasty looks when she walked by, but she just waved to Severus and motioned him to go talk to her. He stood up beaming.

Severus Snape had been in love with Lily Evans since they were back home. She was everything he ever wanted. Nice, kind, smart, sassy...but people were also very different in a lot of ways. He came from a dark family, and she was from a muggle family. If only they could be together... Regulus, Regulus Black, Sirius Black's little brother, and Snape's close friend, had asked him what he thought about Daisy after the Halloween ball. Severus had said that he had no interest in her. All he ever cared about was Lily.

"So Severus, how are you doing?" Lily asked with a sweet smile.

"Good." He answered, returning her smile.

"Severus, I was wondering if you could go get me something." Lily started talking business.He nodded leaning in.

"I need two vials of poly juice potion and as soon as possible." She said. Severus frowned. He was in no trouble getting it, he was, after all, the potion prince, and he could sneak into Slughorn's office and get some, but what he was worried about, was why? Lily had never been one to break school rules.

He put aside all his worries and smiled.

"Of course Lily, anything for you." She beamed and hugged him, then bounced off to find Marlene.

"Done," She whispered. Marlene grinned.

"Now for the hairs..." Marlene said. Lily shrugged.

"Easy." She waved her wand at Daisy and Alice, the two winced, and some hairs flew over.

Lily put it in separate vials and handed the brown colored one to Marlene.

"I'll do Daisy. I am, after all her twin. So it's best if I play her." Lily said. Marlene nodded.

"Severus said he would give it to me tomorrow," Lily said.

"We'll do the plan tomorrow?" Marlene asked. Lily nodded in to confirm.

"We're getting our best friend back." 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 13 10
-π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞
1.6M 56.6K 93
━━━ πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π… | βπ—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 π–Ίπ—Œ 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅?❞ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ *:ο½₯ο½₯゚...
313K 9.1K 80
Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story.
222 21 17
"You never know how much you need someone... until they're gone."