Fairy Tail- The Scorching Mag...

By RyuXiaoLong

This is the story of the Magma Dragon Slayer who joined Fairy Tail! More

Profile #1: Ryu Kaiser
Profile #2: Raito Kaiser
The Fairy Tail
The Dragon Slayers and Monkey
The Power of the Dragon Slayer
The Wizard in Armor
Fire vs. Wind
Thank You For 100 Reads.
The Strongest team
The day Ryu's rage broke loose
Galuna Island
Moon Drip
Christmas Special.
The Phantom Lord.
Fairies Vs Phantoms
A wars end, and a new begining.
Tower of Heaven.
Strength from the Heart
A/n: Info to know.
The Wild Dragon Force: Ryu's Power
1k Special
Change
Raito Takes a stand
Ryu vs Laxus: Fantasia!
Allied Forces Assemble
Profile #3: Aqua Kaiser
The Oracion Seis PLUS 2! (Part 1)
The Oracion Seis PLUS 2! (Part 2)
God Ice Dragon Slayer!
Nirvana Awakens!
I NEED HELP WITH THIS DECISION!!
The Royal Magma Dragon!
S-Class Trials: Ryu vs Natsu!
Ryu vs Keith: Time Breaker Magic Unleashed!!
Assult on Grimoire Heart: Fairy Tail's Bond of Friendship!!
Ryu and Mira
The Black Dragon King Acnologia
7 Years Later!
2k Special: Ask Ryu. Where's Fourth Wall?
Father.
Son of the Black Dragon.
Profile #4: Azure
Profile #5: Karma
Second Origin Unleashed!
6th Generation Dragon Slayers
Beginning of the Games!
Fairys vs Ravens
3K
Halloween Special: Dragon Mating Season.
Family Reunion
Tiny Fist with Big Heart
4k
Grand Magic Games DAY TWO!
Blood Dragons Power: An Unkown Wizard.
A Sky God Dragon is Born
Imminent Disaster.
Dragon's Wrath
Royal's Vs 6th Generation: A new Colossal Power!
Dragon Kings Festival.
Grand Magic Games Final Day
WEAPON OF THE GODS!!
The Devil Dragon Appears
When Powers Unite!!
The Royal Banquet
10K: Origin of Bahamut and Kasumi
I may Regret this: Ask Ryu and Hiro!
The Six Demon Generals
A War with Demons?

Fairies in the Wind.

1.5K 27 3
By RyuXiaoLong

Guild Counselor Meeting 3rd POV

Narrator: Here in the town of-

Ryu: Ok screw this, author I'm sorry but I cant take this much longer, please forget this one and move on the guild masters talking without this Narrator for the part. Please!

Me: Screw it, you already messed up the fourth wall Ryu. I'm gonna get the flex tape.

Bob: I'm jealous Maki! Your wizards so full of life and they're such cutie pies. I hear you've got a girl that gave some big shot quite the spanking!

Makarov: Oh, you must be talking about Lucy. She's our newest recruit, and she's got a body that just won't quit.

Bob: Oh so Naughty!

???: I wouldn't be joking around if I were you Makarov

Makarov: Hmm?

Goldmine: You wizards may be spirited, but you gotta admit they do go overboard sometimes. Some of the counsel is worried that they might destroy an entire city one of these days, cant say I blame em.

Makarov: Ah let em worry, what do I care?! There just jealous my wizards are hot.

Bob: Oh Maki you shouldn't talk about your little wizards that way, your such a scoundrel.

Delivery Bird: Master Makarov, Master Makarov. I have a message from miss Mirajane sir.

Makarov: Oh, thanks allot.

Bird: No problem.

Makarov then circled around the tiny fairy tail emblem in the center with his finger. Then a projection of Mirajane popped up.

Mira: Hi master, glad you made it to the conference safe and sound.

Makarov: See? This honeys our poster girl Mirajane. Grab some eye candy boys.

Goldmine: Thats Mirajane? I haven't seen her in a while. She sure has matured.

Mira: Oh master your not gonna believe what happened! It may be the greatest thing in the history of Fairy Tail!

Makarov: Really?

Mira: Ryu, Erza, Natsu, and gray have all teamed up together.An amazing combination huh?! In fact I think it'll be the strongest team Fairy Tail's ever seen! I'm sorry to bother you but I had to tell you the good news!

Makarov then looked like he was about to die.

Makarov: Not... Those... FOUR!

Mira: See you soon master.

Bob: Whats wrong Maki?

Goldmine: I guess the counsel has a good reason to be worried after all.

Makarov then fell on the table he was standing on.

Makarov: I cant believe this is happening. Ryu on his own can destroy an entire city. But the three of them together? It spells doom for anywhere they go! The conference ends today so I can be back at Fairy Tail by tomorrow afternoon. I just hope nothing happens between now and then. Oh please nothing happen!

Ryu POV

We were flying at top speed to get to the station they were at, I could smell that Ponytail guys scent from miles away. Grey and Erza were holding on for dear life while I was flying at my fastest.

Ryu: You two okay? We're almost there.

Erza: As longs we get there we'll be fine!

Grey: Just don't do anything that involves a spin and we'll be fine!

We then arrived at the train station. I landed and Erza and Grey clung off of me.

Grey: Thank God thats over.

Guard: Hey you there! This area is of limits right now!

I then rushed towards him and grabbed him by the shoulders and began to shake him.

Ryu: Where are the Eisenwald wizards?!

Guard: In there!

I then let go of the guard.

Ryu: Lets move!

We then bolted inside.

Erza: A small army unit stormed in to attack them but they've yet to return! I'm guessing they've been caught in battle with the Eisenwald forces.

When we walked through one of the halls we saw the army units that battled the dark guild.

Ryu: Those idiots! What were they thinking?! They cant even use magic and they expect them to deal with a dark guild?

I then sniffed the air, and it smelled like someone was near by, and that someone smelled like blood. It had to be him.

???: Heh heh heh, welcome! Step into our parlor Fairy Tail flies!

I then saw the members of Eisenwald, and their leader, Erigor. He had white spiky hair, and a scythe.

Lucy: Woah! There's so many of them.

Erza: You fiend! I take it your Erigor?

Ponytail Guy: Hey you tow, its your fault I got in trouble with Erigor! Now you better be ready to fight.

Ryu: Alright Erigor spill it! Why are you trying to broadcast lullaby's melody?

Erigor: This is a cleansing of all the people who failed to appreciate the rights that they hold so dear, who remain ignorantly plied of those who have had there rights taken away. They've committed a sin turning a blind eye to the worlds injustice. Therefore, The Reaper has come to punish them!

Lucy: But killing them isn't gonna help get your rights back, its only gonna make things worse!

Ryu: Lucy, they've given up on getting their rights back. They only want power now.

Erigor: That is right! Then we will be able to wipe away the sins of the past and control what happens in the future!!

Lucy: You guys are completely insane!

Ponytail Guy: We're rolling in a new age of darkness! Course by the time it gets here you won't be there to see it!

He then sent shadow fist our way but neither I or Natsu were having any of it, so we both destroyed the shadows.

Ponytail Guy: You again?!!

Natsu: Eisenwald dude! I knew I recognized that voice.

Lucy: Your back to normal!

Natsu: So looks like we've got ourselves a party!

Lucy: What?! No! These are the guys have to fight!

Ryu: Lucy, when it comes to guys like Natsu and I, things like this are one of the things we consider parties.

Erigor: I leave them to you! Show them the terror of the dark guild Eisenwald!

He then disappeared.

Ryu: He got away!

Erza: Natsu and Grey. I want you two to go after him. If you two work together not even Erigor the Reaper can defeat you.

I then saw the two arguing with each other.

Erza: What did I say?!

Natsu&Grey: AYE!

They then ran off to find Erigor.

Ryu: *Sigh* I wanted to go right away but if I hurry we could still get there together.

Erza: Lets do this!

She the brought out her regular sword.

Lucy: It came out of thin air! A magic sword.

Ryu: You took the words right out of my mouth!

I then engulfed my fist with magma.

Erza: If you insult the Fairy Tail guild in our presence, none of you will live to see tomorrow.

They charged at us and I charged in like I usually did and punched them hard enough to knock them out cold. Erza was doing her usual thing to breaking there magic swords.

Erza: HRAAAAA!!!!

Eisenwald Member: I'll show you!

Three Eisenwald wizards shot light blast at Erza but she Requiped into her spear.

Lucy: Now its a spear?!

She then quickly knocked some of the wizards away before requiping into twin swords.

Eisenwald Wizard: She Requiped into twin swords.

Other Eisenwald Wizards: I don't think I've seen anyone requip as fast as this chick.

Lucy: What requip?

Ryu: Short answer, its like your magic but instead of spirits, she uses different weapons she can summon from a pocket dimension. But thats not the extent of her magic.

Happy: Thats right, the two of them are just getting warmed up.

Hiro: Uh huh! When Ryu and Erza really start fighting those Eisenwald creeps are in trouble!

Eisenwald Wizard: Huh? Ryu and Erza?

Lucy: Alright! Time for me to kick so bu-

Ryu: After me sucka!

Lucy: Shoot!

Hiro: Just let them take care of it.

Happy: Yeah stop trying to steal the spotlight.

Ryu: Magma Dragon: Talon!

I then kicked about 20 Eisenwald members right in the guts, sending them flying.

Lucy: You done?

Ryu: Not until they're all out of commission. So just sit back and enjoy the show.

Erza: Still so many. I thought we took care of most of them. Annoying, but I'll wipe them out.

I then saw Erza start to glow.

Ryu: So, getting serious are we Erza? Guess I should respond in kind.

I then began to power up with my aura flaring to life.

Happy: Most magic swordsmen are only able swap out their weapons, but Erza is able to swap her armor for wizarding armor that enhances her abilities. Its a talent that only she posses. Thats what makes her magic special. A technique called: The Knight!

Lucy: Oh wow!

I then continued to power up with an aura that looked like lava surging out of me.

Lucy: Whats happening to Ryu?

Hiro: This is what happens when Ryu enters his other form. A form that increases the power of his magic attacks and his physical abilities. His magic power is so powerful like this he hardly ever uses this form.

I then finish powering up and my hair stood up a dit more than it did before.

Hiro: He calls it his Magma Drive.

Erza: Now! Dance my swords!

Erza summoned up a circle of swords.

Ryu: Time to heat things up!

I got ready to unleash my breath attack.

Eisenwald Wizard: I knew it! it has to be them!

Erza: Circle swords!

Erza took down one half of them with her swords.

Ryu: Magma Dragon: Roar!!

Then I took down the other half, along with some of the station with them.

Eisenwald Wizard: Alright! Your dealing with me now!

Eisenwald Wizard: Don't do it Beyard! Do you have any idea who that man is?!!

The guy the came to swing at me but I dodged it like it was nothing and punched him in the gut sending him flying up.

Eisenwald Wizard: He's the Disaster Ryu! And that women is the Queen of the Fairies, Titania Erza!

Erza went back to her normal armor and I went back to my base.

Lucy: Oh man! I think I'm in love!!

I then raised an eyebrow at that her comment.

Ryu: Uhhhh, Lucy, do you wanna re-fraise that?

She then realized what she said about Erza and I.

Lucy: Did I really say that?!

Eisenwald Wizard: FORGET THIS! I'M OUTTA HERE!!

He than ran away from sheer fear.

Ryu: If he's not gonna stay and fight he's not worth chasing down.

Erza: But just incase, Lucy I want you to follow him.

Lucy: Who me?!

Erza: Just do it!

Lucy (Scared AF): Whatever you say! I don't wanna make you angry!!

She then ran after him.

Ryu: I really don't get how your able to strike so much fear into someone with just a simple look. Its really impressive when you think about it.

She then began to blush and look the other way so I wouldn't notice.

Erza (Genuinely flustered.): Well its simple but affective...

I then saw Erza fall backwards.

Ryu: Erza!

I caught her before she landed on the ground.

Ryu: Are you okay?

Erza: I'm fine. its just I used to much magic on a magic mobile.

Ryu: Erza, you shouldn't push yourself to hard. My magic reserves are bigger than yours so maybe next time let me supply the power.

Then we just stopped there for what felt like for 5 minutes but it had only been 10 seconds. Our eyes met and Erza began to turn red.

Ryu: Erza. Are you okay?

She then snapped out of it and shot back up.

Erza: O-OH! Im fine, no need to worry about me!

Ryu: Are you sure? Cause your starting to turn as red as a tomato.

Erza: Don't worry everything is okay!

Ryu: Okay. So the big question is, how do we warn people about Erigor?

Erza: I have an idea.

Ryu: Alright all ears.

She then took a few moments to explain the plan.

Ryu: ...And your sure this won't backfire?

Erza: Positive.

Ryu: Well then lets go.

We raced to the top of the roof. When we got up there she grabbed a microphone.

Erza: If you value your lives you must leave here at once! This station has been taken over by evil wizards! They are planning to broadcast a dangerous spell over the loudspeakers that will kill everyone here! I beg you run as far as you can!

Everyone was silent for a few seconds, but then they all panicked and ran away.

Ryu: ...Well I guess they're going away.

Guard: Hey lady what did you do that for?!

Erza: I'd much rather that then watch them all die.

Ryu: You guards should probably go too.

Erza: Now that we've cleared everyone out of the translation, I wonder what Erigor's next move will be.

I then started to fell a breeze.

Ryu: Erza did it suddenly just get windy?

But then it started to become fiercer from behind us. When we looked back there was a giant whirlwind surrounding the station, and Erigor was flying near it.

Ryu: What the heck are you up to Erigor?!

Erigor: I've always wanted the opportunity to fight the Queen of the Fairies, and more so the Disaster himself. But unfortunately I don't have time to play with you right now.

Erigor then used his wind magic to push us in the barrier while creating a whole for us to get into.

Erza: Erigor!!

She tried to bust through the barrier but got sent back.

Ryu: Erza!

I then caught her from falling yet again.

Erigor: Its no use. You'll never be able to break through my magic sealing barrier. You see its one way only, if you try to escape the wind will tear you apart!

Ryu: *Sniffs the air* I smell a challenge.

I then ran towards the barrier while grabbing my scythe to slash through it. I slashed downwards and it made a hole that closed in 1 second.

Erigor: I smell defeat. But I didn't think that you'd even be able to do that. Thats the disaster for you.

Erza: What is the meaning of this you scoundrel?!

Erigor: We've wasted enough of our time with you fairy tail flies. Now if you'll excuse me

He then flew of.

Ryu: Come back hear!!

I then slashed the barrier again but nothing the same thing happened.

Ryu: Damnit! Erigor when I get out of this thing you are dead meat!

Erza: So he wasn't targeting the station after all! Just what is he planing?

I then pondered my thoughts for a minute before I came to he conclusion. Erza was able to feel the rage emanating from me.

Ryu: WE NEED TO GET OUT OOF HERE NOW!!

I then began repeatedly slashing the barrier but I couldn't break through it!

Erza: Did you figure out what he's planning?!

Ryu: If its not the civilians then it could be only one other thing! He's trying to kill the guild masters! They're having the conference so if we're to late then gramps and the other guild masters will die!

I was stilling slashing the barrier but nothing was working.

Erza: Ryu, don't waste any more energy then you need to.

She then held me back from slashing anymore. I then stopped to catch my breath.

Ryu: Okay... Think... we should grab the others.

I then caught my breath.

Erza: The fact that your able to make holes in it at all incredible.

Ryu: When we get everyone here I think I could get us all out.

I then transformed into my humanoid dragon form and flew inside the building.

Alight thats al folks! Hope you enjoyed this one.

And thanks for making this story my most popular at 52 views. Might not be much compared to others, but it really means allot to see people like this story!

Like I said last time, go show my Naruto series some love.

Until the next one.

GET FIRED UP!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 750 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
134K 1.5K 23
Fairy tail x High school Dxd cross over The story of Natsu Dragneel and two other dragon slayer Gajeel and Wendy. I do not own fairy tail or High sch...
200K 4K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
104K 1.3K 13
A "Fairy Tail" - male reader insert Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader x Erza Scarlet With the two leading ladies of Fairy Tail vying for his attention a...