Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

Autorstwa SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... Więcej

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

You Can Choose Us!

7.4K 253 186
Autorstwa SunnyCoolKid

You are NOT going to cry.

Just watch. You are SO going to cry.

Why does he have to leave? He doesn't NEED to go back to London does he?

You feel a little bad. You've hardly put any thought into the fact that Will and Ki and Dylan are leaving too. Although, Thomas is your boyfriend so you cut yourself a little slack.

You sigh and look at yourself in the mirror again, for about the hundredth time this morning. You wanted to look pretty this morning. But a casual pretty, because this is going to be the last time he sees you for a long time. You went with a light blue tank top, jeans and red keds. Your matching bracelet on your wrist.

You tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. Maybe mascara is a bad idea? Your eyes burn and you blink trying to force yourself not to cry. Pull. Yourself. Together. You'll see him again. Eventually. At least you still have Pinterest. You smile at the thought. Six months ago, you had to get on Pinterest if you wanted to see him. But now if you wanted to see him all you had to do was take a five minute drive.

But now all of that was coming to an end.

"UGH!" You groan, "Why is liking someone so complicated? Why can't love be more simple?"

You've got to leave your apartment and go out there. Even worse you've got to face the fact that Thomas won't be around. But you don't want to face a fact if it's one that painful.

You hear your phone buzz and look at the text.

Thomas.

"About ready?"

You take a deep breath. As ready as you'll never be.

"Yeah. I'm on my way."

You finish you're own thought, "From happiness to misery today."

- - - -

"So if you were a character in a fairy tale books what would you be? The princess? The hero? Misunderstood villain? Fairy godmother? Frog prince? Narrator?"

You laugh as you pull into the airports driveway, "The NARRATOR?"

"It's an important part of the story!" He says smiling.

You shake your head, "I would probably be the Fairy Godmother."

He looks at you curiously, "How come?"

"Because I like making people happy. It'd be nice to grant wishes and be a little petite fairy, with wings and dust."

He laughs, "You're funny."

You glance over at him, "What about you? What would you be?"

He looks over at you thoughtfully, "It'd be nice to be the hero."

You look over at him, "You will be someday. If there's something you want, you've got to go out there and get it. Make yourself available to be a hero and you will be."

"You think so?" He asks studing you.

"I KNOW so." You confirm.

He hums and looks out the window. You think of his letter and sigh. He sent you that. And now he's leaving.

"My turn to ask a question?" You ask.

He looks back at you, "Go right ahead."

"Guilty pleasures? What do you like to do?" You smirk.

"Ahhhh. This is a good one." He smiles, "Let's see. Um, online shopping."

"Online shopping? You mean you browse and...."

His cheeks turn a little red, "Yeah."

You laugh, "That's cute!"

He smirks and shrugs a bit, "Whatever. What about you? What are your guilty pleasures?"

You grin. You KNOW this one.

"Chocolate. I live for chocolate."

He smiles, "Chocolate is really good."

"You don't even realize how much chocolate I eat. It's pretty crazy. I keep it hidden."

"Why do you keep it hidden?" Thomas asks, looking at you quizically.

You chuckle, "Because for the past six months four young men have been showing up at my house at random times and I'm not taking ANY chances."

He laughs, "You do have a point."

You pull into a parking spot.

As you take a deep, controlling breath you look at him, "Ready?"

He looks at you and nods a similar expression, as to yours, on his face, "Ready."

- - - -

He pulls his suitcase up to baggage and places it on the scale. A bored woman sits behind the desk as she rips off a ticket for Thomas, "Thank you. Your baggage will be found at your landing destination."

Thomas nods to the woman and the two of you walk over to where Ki, Dylan and Will wait, hand in hand. They're ready to ship off.

But you sure aren't ready for them to.

You sigh as you look at them.

"Well, I guess we should go." Will says reluctantly.

The guys nod.

Ki turns to you, "I guess this is goodbye...."

You throw your arms around him and hold him tightly, "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too. But I live in the states so if I'm ever in your area and if you're ever in mine, we'll have to do something."

"Of course." You agree, letting him go.

You turn to Will, feeling a little teary. To your surprise he opens his arms, even though he's a little terrified of girls.

"Goodness." He mutters, "I didn't think it'd be this hard."

"No one ever does. I knew though."

"Being an actor kind of sucks. You make great friends and then you've got to leave them behind." Will says sadly. He pulls away.

"Tell me about it." You nod.

You look at Dylan. He looks sad but he's grinning like the mischievous idiot he is.

"Let's hug this one out." He says jokingly.

You laugh, "Okay, bro. You got it."

Out of all three of your new best friends you hug him the hardest. You're really going to miss his sexual jokes and his goofy facical expressions and spontaneous whims. He's crazy all right. Your crazy best friend.

You turn to Thomas and a tear actually escapes your eye.

"We'll leave you two alone. Bye Iris." Will says, nodding for the other guys to follow. And surprisingly they do follow him.

"Bye, Iris." Ki mutters sadly.

"I'll see you later." Dylan waves, walking backwards.

Thomas steps forward and brushes the tear of your face. He stares at you. Neither of you saying anything. For now all you need is to get one last good look at him. His caring face. His cute furrowed eyebrows.

Then you wrap your arms around his torso and gentelly bury your face in his chest.

"Do you have to go?" You whisper.

"I'm afraid I do. I promised my sister I'd visit her. But I'll come back for you. Eventually. I can't say when, but I promise you I will."

"I'll hold you to that." You say.

You refuse to let go.

"You don't have to go. I'm sure she'd understand. You can choose to stay! You can choose us!" You say hopefully.

"A promise is a promise. And I'm going to keep the one to my sister just like I made the promise to you. I will be back. Fear not." He says it dilegently.

You look up and him and stare into his eyes.

Why does he have to be such a good person?

You reach up on your tip toes and kiss him. He kisses you back and it is like his lips are made of air and you can't breathe. In the middle of the kiss you can feel him smiling.And you love it. And in the most innocent way you crave him. You crave for him not to leave. You crave to call him up every night and tell him goodnight. You crave to dance with him in the rain and share a milkshake and for him to sneak kisses on the cheek back in the set. You crave his silly looks and his unsure glances. You crave taking funny pictures with him and climbing trees in the summer. You kiss him. And this time when you kiss him you want to make him feel like he's never, or has never been, loved before.

When you pull away it's because you have lack of air. And you guess that's an important problem to fix.

He opens his eyes, looking surprised and a little lightheaded.. He presses his forehead against yours and breathlessly whispers, "Whoa."

You chuckle a little. Before you fall back into your sadness.

"I miss you already."

"Me too."

"At least we have Skype."

Thomas looks over at the guys, who are surprisingly behaving.

"I need to go."

You sigh sadly, for about the millionth time today, "I know."

"I guess....bye...."

You realize you're holding his hand and as he starts to walk away, you start til feel it slide out of yours limply. You bite your lip as all four men wave and begin walking towards their gate. You watch till they are at the end of the hallway and to your happiness, Thomas looks back. Your eyes connect with a certain happy sadness. He stops in his tracks and for a minute, you think maybe he'll turn around and come back to you. But then Will stops with him and says something to him. Thomas nods and looks away, trudging beyond the corner.

And then he's gone from your life. Maybe not mentally, but physically and you feel a little piece of your soul shatter at the thought.

Just as Thomas did, you turn around to head back to your car.

Each of you heading your separate ways.

Author:

THE END.

It's so sad as this book comes to an end.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

DON'T KILL ME!

MORE TO COME.

NO WORRIES.

Anyway, I promise Thomas will be back soon enough.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I put a lot of thought into this one.

Well, I mean....enjoyed it despite of it's deprssingness.

Anyway,

Love you guys!

-Sunny

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.6K 89 15
You're the only girl in the maze... see what happens when the cute blonded boy falls for you :) not writing anymore :(
118K 3.2K 39
A promise held them together. A promise between the only girl and the blonde boy. It's the glue in their friendship, but realization comes into play...
110K 6.2K 43
❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ] A/N: this story is a bit rushed REPUBLI...
114K 2.4K 35
"i had all and then most of you, some and now none of you. take me back to the night we met." Y/N, the only girl in the Glade full of boys. It only t...