Daddy Wooseok | Kim Wooseok

By JEIFLR

A melancholic night that brought two sobbing hearts together in the most.. unexpected way possible. Consequen... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter One: The Night
Chapter Two: Consequence
Chapter Three: Blessing... or maybe not.
Chapter Four: Daddy Hangyul?
Chapter Five: Different Worlds
Chapter Six: Whispers, Gossips
Chapter Seven: Daddy Wooseok
Chapter Eight: Eavesdropped
Chapter Nine: Save Me
Chapter Ten: Disgrace
Chapter Eleven: Reality
Chapter Twelve: Courage
Chapter Thirteen: Home
Chapter Fourteen: Intoxicated
NOTICE
Chapter Fifteen: Family
Chapter Sixteen: Who's doing what?
Chapter Seventeen: Lockdown
Chapter Eighteen: What Happened?
Chapter Twenty: Never Over
Chapter Twenty One: Unfathomable
Chapter Twenty Two: Trust
Chapter X
EPILOGUE
hello!
SHORT SEQUEL + NEW STORY

Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens

1.1K 56 37
By JEIFLR

---

THIRD PERSON

Wooseok is struggling to keep his consciousness but he still managed to let out a half-smile knowing that yuri is not hurting anymore. Yuri noticed it right away and yelled at wooseok.

"Why are you smiling you idiot, fight back!" She yelled, still with tears gushing down her face.

"If I would, they will hurt you." He whispered.

"Stop right there." Eunchae firmly said. She started walking closer to wooseok and every sound of her footsteps resounds. She kneeled in front of him, leveling their face to each other.

"Oh, you look so screwed now, wooseok. Maybe if you had chosen me, this wouldn't have happened." Eunchae presumed with a hint of tease in her voice.

She moved her face closer to wooseok and pressed her lips into his. Eunchae tried to move her lips but wooseok resisted. Although he's beaten up, he still managed to push her away from him.

"I'll let you beat me up but I will never let you kiss me. Especially when yuri is around. She doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect." Wooseok said, then spit out blood from his mouth.

"Nasty..." He added.

Eunchae felt her heart shattered when he heard what wooseok said. She realized he's hating her so much because of what she's done but she didn't even felt a little bit of guilt.

"Let's get this done, shall we?" 

Eunchae, once again, pulled yuri's hair as she dragged her closer too wooseok. Then, she threw her harshly to the ground. She walked around wooseok and yuri, still holding a gun above their heads.

Wooseok used his remaining vigor to enclose yuri in his arms. "I'm sorry... I wasn't able to protect you once again..." he whispered to her ear.

"You don't have to say sorry... you already risked your life, wooseok."

"If this ends, I'll make sure no one can hurt you ever again."

"Can you both stop with your corny romance shits and all?" Eunchae said. She slowly walked to where eunbi is sitting and she dragged her as well to where wooseok and yuri were.

"Anyway, isn't this the perfect picture? Wooseok, the guy who never acknowledged my existence, Yuri, the girl who wrecked all my plans and... Eunbi, my sister who betrayed me. Can I just kill the three of you all at once?"

She said then started laughing hysterically.

"I don't even know who you are..." Wooseok stated which caught eunchae's attention quickly.

"Of course you don't know but... let me tell you the story."

Eunchae let out a heavy sigh as if preparing herself to spill everything she knows.

"Wooseok, I don't know if you still remember the kid who admired you way back when we were still children but that kid isn't eunbi. It was me..." 

"We played, we became friends and our families got closer. Eunbi that time, she was not here in Korea since she grew up with our grandparents. The only time our parents decided to bring her here is when... when I needed to be admitted to a mental institution for having this bullshit dissociative identity disorder."

"And you know the reason why I developed that illness? It's because I was so affected when dad passed away. He's the only one who always got me and it slapped me hard when he died."

"Oh, and I almost forgot. Dad died because he tried to catch a bullet which was supposedly for your dad, wooseok."

"Your family and our family were both huge deals back then and someone wanted to kill your father but it never happened. Thanks to our dad who saved your father's ass but refused to save our company right now..."

Eunchae explained with remorse in her voice. Yuri and wooseok can sense the anger in her voice. Silence ruled the place and the only thing that can be heard is the sound of their own breathing and eunchae's sobbing.

"Of course, eunbi doesn't know about that. She wasn't here yet. She was raised away from us but when she came, I felt happy. Because finally, I can tell someone to look after you, for me. And she agreed. That's why I never felt burdened upon entering the mental institution."

"But things changed when I noticed that people are starting to forget about me... mom always tell the press, the people that she only has one daughter and eunbi... that's you."

"And it was fine... it was okay for me even if people would think that only you exist. But what I can't accept is when I found out you're actually after wooseok as well."

"Eunbi... you know how hard of a blow it was for me? I accepted everything knowing that you will never betray me but you just did. You pushed through the marriage with wooseok and that time, I didn't feel anything but pain."

Eunbi started tearing up as well. She knows how much she hurt her sister but what can she do if she can't help falling in love with wooseok as well?

"I'm sorry, eunchae... I'm sorry if you felt like that. I told you, I tried stopping how I feel but... I failed." Eunbi muttered. She can't look straight into her sister's eyes.

"And you, yuri... you're the real person who took him away from me. The rest of the things happened when you crossed our path."

"You see, it will be easier for me to take wooseok away from eunbi than to take him away from you since in the first place, he never really loved eunbi. But you? He fucking loves you with all his heart!"

Eunchae fell on her knees upon releasing all the anger she's feeling inside. The story is out but her pain remains. From her father, to wooseok and to how eunbi betrayed her. It all resounds in her head. 

"The girl who spread the rumor about hangyul and yuri... that was me. I asked eunbi for help to spread it but she refused. So I had to do it myself. And it's actually not that hard. Everyone thought I was eunbi so no one stopped me from entering the university."

"And I.. I did that since I actually thought that there's something going on between them. And also, to put an end to issues that links the two of you together because it pisses me off."

Everyone was left with no words. They all can't believe that someone has actually been eyeing their every move since then and... they didn't even notice. 

"I did it! I did everything! I paid someone to put the medicine on yuri's meal. I paid someone to connect something to yuri's IV line during her hospital stay and I did it all because... because that baby is the foundation of everything. If that baby never existed, things will be quite different."

Wooseok rolled his fist into a ball. The person who put yuri and his baby's life in danger is standing right in front of him and it pisses him off knowing that he can't do anything about it. Guns are pointed in their heads and that leaves him no power.

"You're crazy. You almost killed yuri! You almost killed our baby! What kind of a person are you? Do you even have a heart? You're evil!" Wooseok doesn't hit girls but at moments like this, he's not sure. He just wants eunchae to take charge of what she did.

"Hold him... tie him up." Eunchae told his men, authoritatively. They all grabbed wooseok and harshly tied both his hands together. Since he is trying to fight back, the men won't stop beating him up as well.

Yuri, on the other hand, is crawling her way back to where they are tying wooseok but can't seem to make any progress. Her body is too numb.

"Now, eunbi... I want you to do something for me." Eunchae sarcastically stated.

"As if I would do something for you... after you beat me up like this?" Eunbi retorted. If there's one thing eunchae is forgetting, eunbi is her sister. And if she can be evil like that, eunbi can be evil as well. It runs in the blood.

"It's because you turned your back on me you bitch."

"It's because you're being unreasonable, you bitch." Eunbi answered. 

"Won't you do what I would tell you?" Eunchae baffled as she pointed the gun to eunbi. Eunbi looked disappointed. She never expected that her own sister can be a threat to her own life.

"What do you even want me to do?" Eunbi asked.

"Hmm, simple." Eunchae walked to yuri's direction. Dragged her in front of eunbi with all her strength and pushed her down to the ground.

"D-damn it... you promised not to hurt her. Yuri... I'm so sorry." Wooseok's tears are mixing up with blood, dripping on his face. He looks wasted yet all he cares about is yuri. He is trying to pull her tied hands to escape but to no avail.

"I want you to push her down the stairs... that way, the baby will... you know. Byebye." Eunchae said. Eunbi, yuri and wooseok's eyes grew wider in surprise. 

"Don't you fucking dare... I'm telling you!" Wooseok yelled. He tried to stand up and run to yuri's direction but four men against him are just too much. They are more than enough to press him down.

"Why? What are you going to do?! You can't even stand up!" Eunchae teased as she laughed like a madwoman.

"N-no... please. Don't hurt my baby." yuri pleaded but eunchae just shrugged her pleading.

"Eunbi, what are you doing?! Are you going to push her or I'm going to blow your head off?!" Eunbi is shaking in fright. She can't believe eunchae can kill her for this.

"You know I can't... eunchae." Eunbi whispered.

"Oh, you can't? Just remember... yuri took wooseok away not only from me, but also from you. Remember? you two were about to marry each other but this pretty girl right here breakthrough the scene. She took wooseok away from you, eunbi! She--"

"Stop!" Eunbi yelled, as she covers her ears. She fell down to her knees and burst out crying.

"I c-can't... I'm sorry." She softly said.

"You can't? Fine... I'll do it myself!" Just then, eunchae kicked yuri, causing her to fall off the stairs. Wooseok, yuri and eunbi's loud howls filled the place as yuri fell down.

"You bitch!" Wooseok, with his weak body, did his best to fought off the guys who are guarding him. He is making no progress at all and only receiving numerous punches every second but he's desperate to get close to yuri and check on her. 

"You are fucking heartless, eunchae!" Eunbi ran to her sister, trying to strangle her neck. Just then, eunchae aimed the gun at eunbi. For a second, eunbi was unable to move. But thank god for her quick reflexes, she was able to hold eunchae's hand, making both of them fuss over the gun.

Just then, a loud shotting sound was heard around the area. 

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry my sister... I'm really sorry."

"I'm sorry, eunchae..." The trigger was pulled to eunchae when they were scrabbling with the gun.

Eunbi is crying since she never wanted to do this but her life will be at risk if she won't fight. Eunchae's men started running away and eunbi don't have enough strength to chase them all so they all ran free.

"Y-yuri..." Eunbi mumbled. She went down directly only to see yuri lying on the floor, almost lifeless. Her eyes are still open but there's blood all over. At this rate, eunbi already knows what's gonna happen but she's trying to be positive amidst it.

"Hey, yuri... you'll be okay. Just hang on."

"H-here is my phone, eunbi. Call my parents, call hangyul, call nayeon. P-please... save wooseok. Save my baby." That's the last words to come out of yuri's mouth before she completely lost consciousness. Eunbi kept tapping her face to keep her awake but to no avail. Her body is severely beaten up and she lost a lot of blood as well.

She did exactly what yuri wanted her to do. She called her parents, hangyul, and nayeon and told them what really happened. 

"Finally, we heard something from all of you! We'll go there right away." Hangyul said the moment he found out about what happened. Since wooseok left earlier, he had a feeling that something like this would happen so he prepared himself before hand.

"Come quickly. Please, call an ambulance. Yuri and wooseok need immediate attention. Come here right away. Taking longer can put them to even grave situations."

"We're on our way. Calm down and look after them, eunbi."

"Yuri... wait here for a while. I need to check on wooseok." Eunbi stood up as she slowly went up. There, she saw wooseok lying on the ground as well. Although he's conscious, blood is all over his face and it breaks her heart to see him like this. Especially knowing that her sister is behind all these.

"Wooseok, I'm sorry... you shouldn't be experiencing this."

"Eunbi... help me get down. I need to see my wife. Is she okay? O-our baby... how is our baby? Please tell me they're fine."

Eunbi remained silent. She can't tell wooseok yuri is fine since she's really not and about the baby... ain't the situation enough to express what might happen?

"Hangyul and yuri's parents are on their way and they are bringing an ambulance with them. Yuri and the b-baby will be fine. You just have to trust things."

The moment wooseok laid eyes on yuri, he can't help but cry.

"Yuri, please wake up... They are coming and they will treat you. Our baby will be fine. Please, wake up..." Wooseok keeps on waking yuri up but she just won't.

Eunbi can't look at them for long. She's carrying the burden her sister gave and she's feeling guilty about it.

"Wooseok... I'm so sorry." Eunbi whispered. Wooseok looked at her and just nodded as a response. He can't utter words anymore since his energy is all used up. All he's doing is caressing yuri's hair, tapping her face as if trying to wake her up.

Baby please, don't give up yet. We'll be okay. You'll be okay.

Wooseok supposed. He intertwined his hands into yuri's which is now starting to feel cold. 

"Wooseok! Yuri!" Wooseok sighed in relief when he heard that familiar voice shouting from the outside. 

He closed his eyes and mutter a single word before losing consciousness as well. "Hangyul."

"They are here!" Hangyul shouted. The ambulance was after them and yuri's parents were frightened with the sight. Nothing is worse than seeing your own daughter bathing in her own blood. Wooseok's parents' on the other hand are on their way back to Seoul after knowing what happened and they will probably arrive in a few hours.

"Yuri... my daughter. What happened to you?" Yuri's father muttered. His heart sank with the sight but seeing wooseok on the scene with his body all beaten up, just proved him how much of a sacrifice can wooseok do for her daughter.

"Eunbi... what happened? Are you behind all these?" Hangyul accused. That's when eunbi started tearing up. How can someone judge her easily like that without even asking? She just tried to understand hangyul since he might be feeling pressured as well. 

"I know I've never been a good friend to yuri but I can never do something like this. I am not this evil and if you want to know who the culprit is, you can check upstairs. Since I did y'all a favor and accidentally shot her to death... I shot my own sister to death."

---

Another question! 

If I were to make the mystery/thriller story, would you want it to be the x1 member x reader type, x1 ships as partners or just a story that revolves around the x1 members? Comment your answers and thank you in advance for those who will answer!

Last update for today! I did my best to update as much as I can since I don't know how busy this upcoming week will be :(( If this looks rushed, please tell me. Anyway, angst is coming! Sorry if the previous chapters were heavy. Forgive me. This ain't the end yet since I'm still trying to tie loose ends. Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 2.2K 34
in which, she denies her feelings for her best friend and he has someone else. - friends to lovers! , slowburn! idiots to lovers!, best-friends to lo...
770K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
645K 23.9K 86
nct is just the beginning of a limitless existence ❝ checkmate, you're dead ❞ ✿ gang / mafia au ✿ completed