Lethal

By marvelhollanddd

"Hail Hydra" was the first words y/n ever learnt, she had been brought up by Hydra ever since she could remem... More

Playlist
Readers note
Part one - backstory
Part Two - Memory's
Part Three - A Rebellious Teen
Part four- Kidnapped
Part Five- Betrayal
Part Six - The monster on the Throne
Part Seven - Anger Issues
Part Nine - Elias Fischer
Part Ten - An Indestructable Team
Part Eleven - Red and Blue Spandex
Part Twelve - A Brother from Another Mother
Part Thirteen - The Return
Part Fourteen - In my Blood
Part Fifteen - Oh the Dreaded Memory's
A/N AHH
Part Sixteen - Charismatic Telekinesis
Part Seventeen - Torturous and Heart Wrenching
Part Eighteen - The Black Flower Pendent
Part Nineteen - Toughen up Buttercup
Part Twenty - The Starks
Part Twenty One - The Start of the War
Part Twenty Two - Forgive and Forget
Part Twenty Three - The Start of Hell
Part Twent Four - The White Wolf
Part Twenty Five - Deathly Intentions
THANK YOU!!!
Part Twenty Six - Please don't go
Part Twenty Seven - We're in the Endgame now
Part Twenty Eight - The End of the Line
Part Twenty Nine - Memorys and Mournings
Part Thirty - Goodbyes
Part Thirty One - The Aftermath

Part eight - Avenger in Training

4.3K 85 53
By marvelhollanddd

(Nat's POV, Avengers Facility)
We all stared down at the broken glass pieces of the table as y/n stormed out, yes maybe we did go too far but that was...something. "Well that was dramatic" Tony says trying to lighten the mood, "Tony" Steve says sounding slightly annoyed at Tony's sarcasm.

"I told you she completely changes when anger controls her" Bucky says as I look down and see a few pieces of glass with blood stained on them, probably from y/n's hands. "She'd be good you know" Steve says as his fingers brushed his chin, "as an Avenger I mean" he continues as everyone's mouths hang open, "your telling me that a girl with extreme anger issues and a past so brutal would be a good Avenger?" Tony says slightly raising his voice.

I see Bucky eying Tony off out of the corner of my eye, ready to argue if he goes too far "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, we don't even know what her powers are yet, her skills seem good, with a little bit of training she'd do well" he says as Tony rolls his eye. "If she gets angry she'll kill the innocent, you think that's what the world wants?! a 17 year old girl from Hydra who can hardly keep her emotions in!" Tony yells as I frown at him, "Hey!" Bucky yells angrily, "I'm sorry Tony but aren't you the one who made sure she wouldn't have any nightmares, you seemed to care for her a minute ago" Steve says as both him and Tony stand up eager to prove there point. "Jesus, I do care for her! But making her an Avenger is quite plainly dumb!" Steve yells back as I see Bucky clench his jaw from the corner of my eye.

"Boys, I gotta say I'm getting a little sick of your arguments lately" I say trying to calm the two men down, "Romanoff, stay out of it" Tony says making me clench my fists, "fine, I'm going to go check on y/n, because I actually care" I say frowning at Tony as I walk out the door and towards
y/n's room.

I open the door of y/n's room to see an almost horrific sight. There's patches of blood smeared on the carpet and she's sitting on her bed clenching her hands, her eyes full of both pain and anger, god I wish I could help her, after all, I know what she's going through.

(Your POV, Avengers Facility)
You sit on your bed clenching your fists trying to stop the pain coming from the several cuts on your hands. You're lost in thought when the door of your room opens revealing Nat giving you a forgiving look. "Hey" She says as she sits next to you on the bed, "are you okay?" She asks she looks down to your blood stained hands.

"Let me have a look at them" she says as you cautiously give her your stinging hands to look at. She looks at them for a second before reaching under the bed for something and pulls out a first aid kit, she takes out a roll of bandage and begins to wrap your hands.

"Lucky the cuts aren't that deep so they won't need stitches, but they still need to be bandaged" she says as she continues to wrap your hands. "I'm so stupid" you say as she keeps her eyes on your hands, "I hate that I can't control my anger, I wish I could, but I can't, I hate hydra, I hate this world, I hate myself" you say as she finishes bandaging your hands and looks up into your eyes, "I used to know something like you...someone who couldn't control his anger..except when he got angry he turned green... luckily you don't do that" she says as she lets out a small laugh. "His anger got the better of him.. because he never had enough trust in himself to control it...you have to trust yourself y/n.. you have to believe that you can be good" she says giving you a weak smile.

"The thing is you live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion, you may be a hero but then there's people like me, who live in a world so painful, so dreadful, there own memories eat away at them on a daily basis, people like me you can't be a hero for, you can't save us, where the ones who do bad things, because that's the only way to clear our mind, where pathetic, you can't change that" you say to Nat as you glance up at the ceiling "we May not be able to change you but we can help you, you have never been given a family, well here's one, where willing to help you y/n, what you did wasn't your fault, but a family, it's what I believe you need" Nat reply's as you look at her giving you a small smile.

"I was a lot like you..Clint was sent to kill me because I was bad...a weapon...someone who was convinced killing was good..but I was able to change..through trust...trust in this family...trust in myself" she says as you give her an appreciative nod. "Thank you Nat" you say before you are interrupted by the door opening.

"oh hey guys" Clint says as you give him a small smile, "the boys have finally stopped arguing, Tony ended up agreeing with Steve which is something.. they want to see what y/n can do..meet in the training room in 10" Clint says as he gives you both a smile before quickly leaving. "It's your lucky day y/n" Nat say giving you a small smirk, "Uh..why?" You question feeling slightly confused, "you see Tony and Steve finally agreed on something which is extremely rare but also means that you are now..an Avenger in training" she says as her smirk grows bigger. Your mouth slightly drops as she says this..oh god..that's a bad idea.. oh no...this won't end well..

10 minutes later you walk into a huge "training room" dressed in a sporty crop top and some leggings that Nat provided for you. "Hi" a voice says on a loud speaker and you turn around to see a ledge which majority of the Avengers you met are standing on, "oh wow..abs" Tony says seeming shocked that you actually are quite fit.

"Now we're going to put you up against three Avengers, you get to pick who you want, you also get to pick music, woohoo" Tony says as you send him a small smirk. "Uh Nat, Buck and hm Steve" you say as Steve raises his eyebrows in surprise that you picked him, "Shield or no Shield?" Tony asks as your smirk grows bigger, "shield" you say, ha just they wait.

"I like her, she's cool" you hear someone from the ledge say, "yeah dude she's awesome" says another as you look up at the ledge wondering who spoke. "Hey I'm Sam, Sam Wilson also known as the Falcon and this is Rhodey" Says sam dramatically, "I'm also known as War Machine" Says Rhodey as you try your best not too laugh, "Hey it's not funny" he says as you let out a small chuckle. "Alright y/n just say the song you want to play and Friday will play it for you" Tony says as you nod, "Welcome to the jungle - Guns N Roses" you say "YES!" Tony yells making you laugh, "great another Old rock band fan to add to the collection" Nat says making you laugh more.

"My appreciation for you just went up!" Tony yells down at you as you give him a toothy grin. "Playing Welcome to the Jungle" Friday says as the song begins (play attached song) "I'll try not to bruise you that bad" Bucky says as you smirk at him, "fight" Tony says dramatically as you smirk at the three Avengers standing before you.

Nat lunges at you trying to punch you directly in the face but you take her arm and push it behind her back making her stumble forward, Bucky then comes toward you trying to kick you in the stomach but you dodge him and wrap your legs around his shoulders and punch him in the face, then throwing him to the ground.

Steve then runs toward at the same time as Nat, Steve throwing his shield toward you which hits your shoulder making you stumble back, you then quickly pick up his shield sending him a small smirk before using it to half strangle Nat and kick her in the back making her stumble to the ground.

You then run toward Steve and jump up doing a flip so you land directly on his shoulder and hit him on the face with his own shield. You then suddenly realise no one is coming toward you, you look up to the ledge and see the rest of
the Avengers with there mouths open in shock, you look down too Nat, Bucky and Steve who are tiredly getting up from the ground.

"You have improved..I'll give you that" Bucky says as he comes over too you and pats you on the back his other hand under his bleeding nose. "Lethal..very lethal" Nat says as she smirks at you one hand on her back where you kicked her. Steve just looks at you a small smile on his face as he shakes his head.

"Well" Tony says finally breaking up the silence "may I just say that she kinda took down three of the Avengers in a whole of 30 seconds" Rhodey says looking at you in amazement, "if you don't recruit her.. well that would just be dumb" he says as you smirk up at him.

Suddenly the door only inches in front of you opens and in comes Peter, "um Mr Stark I-" Peter says before he stops as he sees you, he seems to be taking in your appearance. "You have Uh..a nice..uh.. ab formation" he says awkwardly making you laugh slightly, "Peter she just took down three Avengers in 30 seconds can you believe it!" Rhodey says still seeming amazed.

Peters perfect jaw drops um no I did not just say perfect um ah back to the story as he hears this new piece of information. "What! That's..wow.. that's cool" he says seeming genuinely shocked as he looks behind you to see the three beaten up Avengers.

"You seem to always be around Peter?" You question giving him a small smile "well um yeah..I have this um internship thing.." he begins to say but you see Tony roll his eyes from the corner, "he's spider-man" Tony says as Peter raises his eyebrows at Tony, "what it's not like she's knows who that is anyway" he says as you let out a small laugh, "you know I can't really imagine you as a superhero type" you say as Peter let's off a small smile, "yeah well" he says before Tony cuts him off.

"Enough talking I have an announcement..well more like a decision I've made" Tony says as the rest of the Avengers gather around. "I have come to the conclusion that since it will take me a few months to create the invention in order to put y/n back in phase 1, y/n can't just laze around the Avengers facility.. she needs to do something.. so that's why I have decided to enrol her at Midtown high school where Peter goes" Tony says as your jaw drops.

"ARE YOU INSANE!?" You yell as you can tell the others are thinking the same thing.

Wow guys, y/n is going to Midtown!! Why do you think Tony wants her there?? What do you think Peter will think of the idea hmm let me know in the comment! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 629 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
478 2 26
An eleven year old girl gets taken by Hydra and years later, after much pain, she escapes in an unconventional way. She falls into the hands of the A...
117K 4K 23
'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everything about him.' Hydra is all y/n knows. T...
456K 11K 23
You are sister of Bucky, taken by HYDRA during the war. You have been tortured and brainwashed and turned into a killer. HYDRA have given you powers...