Part Twenty Five - Deathly Intentions

(Your POV, Wakanda)
You closed your eyes and took a deep breath after what Shuri had just told you. You had a literal infinity stone growing inside you, or the liquid of one you didn't really know.

"So the reason why Thanos was connected to her was because he wants to use her?" Bruce questions seeming slightly taken aback from the situation. "Yes" Shuri simply answers, "will the power kill her?" Steve asks seeming rather calm. "No not at this point, but if she uses too much power it can tear her apart and it's not like we can drain her body of the power, her body's become immune too it, meaning it can now not live without the power" Shuri explains as you look over at Bucky who quite honestly looked more concerned then you.

"We'll just keep her away from Thanos, then he can't use her and there isn't a risk of her using up too much power" Bucky says after a long silence. "That will not work, Thanos knows where she is, she's connected to him remember, even if we locked her in a secure room he would still manage to find her, she has too-" Shuri begins to say but she is cut off by an alarm going off.

"Somethings entered the Atmosphere" the important woman says as you sigh great with your timing aren't you Thanos suddenly a loud eruption goes off outside as you quickly jump off your bed and walk over too the large wall length window.

You see that a spaceship of some kind collided into the barrier surrounding Wakanda. "That doesn't look good" you state the obvious, "it's too late, we have too destroy the stone now" Vision says as he attempts to get off the bed.

"Vision get your ass back on the table" Nat says as she walks over too them. Everything then begins to sink in, you had the power of an infinity stone, Thanos needed to collect all the infinity stones, he wouldn't stop until he found you, until you joined his side, meaning he would do anything for you to join him and that surely wouldn't end well.

"We will hold them off "T'Challa says as he begins to walk out of the room, "Wanda, as soon as that stones out of his head, you blow it to hell" Steve says, "I will" she says as Steve's gaze turns to you. "I know your scared y/n, you have every right to be, but the fate of the universe is on the line, and we need every bit of help that we can get, we need you" Steve says dramatically. "Thanks for the pep talk, but I was already planning on fighting" you smirk as you walk past Steve patting him on the back.

"How'd you even get here?" Nat Says as you finally catch up to her, "eh well, I made friends with a few wizards, had to fight Squidward and then I was shoved through a portal and then tada here I am" she say as Nat let's out a small laugh, "sometimes I wonder how your not related to Tony" she smirks.

"How we looking Bruce" Nat asks through he comm as you try to maintain your balance on the weird spaceship thing transported you to the front of Wakanda, "yeah think I'm getting the hang of it" Bruce Says as you see him jump over you, "wow this is amazing man it's like being the hulk but not actually!-" he says but then trips over a rock ruining his moment.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line" Rhodey says as Nat pats you on the back noticing how tense you where. "Y/n how about you fly up there with them, you might be able to help" Steve says as you nod and fly up looking over the trees trying to find anything that looks like an alien.

You then stop at the barrier flying down to the ground as you watch two aliens one looking more human then the other approach the other side of the barrier. You notice T'Challa, Steve and Nat approaching you as the human looking alien eyes you off knowing exactly who you where.

"Where's your other friend?" Nat asks, "he will pay for his life with yours" she at least you think it's a she says, "Thanos will have that stone.... and you" she says looking over at you with a smirk, "That's not going to happen" Steve says backing you and Vision up. "You are in Wakanda now, Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood" T'Challa says confidently as you nod agreeing with his statement. "We have blood to spare" the Alien woman says as she thrashes her arm in the air signalling something.

"Come with us now y/n and maybe we can spare a few lives" she says calmly, "no" you simply reply as she scolds at you angrily.

"Did they surrender?" Bucky asks as you reach the group of people again, "not exactly" Steve reply's keeping his eye on the soon to be battle field. The giant spaceships that had crashed into Earth had now risen, signalling something or rather someone was about to come out of them.

As if just in time disgusting Alien dog looking creatures came running from the forest looking fierce and fast, this wasn't good, oh god no it wasn't. "What the hell" Bucky mumbles saying exactly what you thought, "looks like we pissed her off" Nat says your eyes fixed on the creatures coming closer and closer to the Wakanda border.

You look over at T'Challa as he began chanting, the Wakanda tribe chanting with him. The creatures began trying to tear the through the border, seeming to be having an extremely hard time trying to get through.

Suddenly your head began to hurt once more as you try to hide your squirm, he was trying to come through to you, but you weren't going to let him, "bad time Thanos" you mumble as you pinch your head trying to make him go away. "You alright?" Bucky asks looking slightly concerned, "ugh yeah, great" you mumble.

You watch as a few of the creatures escape through the barrier running fast towards you, the wakandians begin shooting at them, trying to hold them off, but you could tell the others would get through sooner or later too, and you would all be outnumbered.

Bucky was now shooting at them too, so you took this chance to fly up over the battlefield, shooting your purple magic at them. "Careful up there y/n" Bucky says over the comm as you sigh at his overprotectiveness, "cap if these things go around the perimeter and behind us then there's nothing between them and Vision" bruce says as you watch them run trying to find a way in "then we have to keep them in front of us" Steve says once again stating the obvious.

Suddenly the pain in your head hits again and you almost fall from your position as the pain takes ahold of you, "Hey y/n not too scare you but your head is kind of... well... glowing purple" Rhodey says through the comm as you squirm from the pain.

Suddenly you see that yet another blue portal has formed beneath you and quite unfortunately you knew what this meant.

Thanos wanted you elsewhere, oh god.

Suddenly the pain takes control and you feel yourself falling through the air tumbling towards the portal. "Y/n! Y/n! What is tha-" you hear Bucky scream but then the comm cuts out and all you can hear is static as you fall onto the hard sandy ground. "Ow" you mumble.

"you have my respect Stark" you hear a harsh voice say from behind you as you quickly turn around nonetheless to see Thanos, the Thanos, oh god, you then notice Tony, he looked frail, weak thats when you realise he had been stabbed, by Thanos.

"No!" You scream as you run up behind thanos about to fight him before he turns around and clicks his fingers as your body freezes, you being unable to move it. "Look who finally showed up" Thanos smirks down at you, "we get to meet" he smiles as you screw your face up at him. "And you get to watch his death" Thanos Says, his smirk growing.

"No stop!!" You shriek as he walks over to Tony, "I hope they remember you" Thanos says calmly as his lifts his gauntlet ready to kill, "no" you mumble feeling helpless as warm tears dribble Down your face.

"Stop" you hear someone mumble as you turn your head to see Doctor Strange a few metres away looking battled and bruised. "Spare his life and I will give you the stone" Doctor Strange Says, "no tricks?" Thanos Questions as you squirm trying to release yourself from Thanos's spell, "no" Tony mumbles as Doctor Strange forms the stone in his hand and glides it over to Thanos as he slowly places it into his gauntlet.

"two left to go, one easier to get then the other" Thanos smirks as he slowly walks over to you. "I'll never work by your side" you say trying to act calmly as he strides over to you, "well I'm glad I fooled you" he laughs as you frown unsure of what he means.

"You see I never wanted you to be my weapon, I just tried to convince you of that so you would turn yourself in so it would be easier" he says his evil smirk intimidating you, "so what would be easier?" You ask curious as to what he meant.

"To get your blood of course, extract it from your body, put it into mine" he smirks as your breath gets shaky.

"but you would kill her" Tony says his voice shaky as well.

"That's the intention" Thanos responds your breath now shakier then you thought was possible.

Oop-
I dunno what else to say sorry lol