Come into the Water

By emptycalories

"What do you want?" Silas asked in a low voice. His blue eyes raked over my frame causing me to lose my breat... More

casting +
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
epilogue
bonus chapter - lucifer & natalia

chapter twenty one

145K 3.9K 2.2K
By emptycalories

"So are you guys like a thrupple?" Lila asked.

Aries, Silas, and I had went over to Rafael and Lila's apartment on my day off. Now that I basically knew everything, there was no use in hiding it. They had told me that Rafael was also a demon, which was rather shocking but at the same time it was not. Rafael was very, very sexual like any other incubus would be. But then that had me questioning everyone in my life that I ever encountered.

Lila knew that Rafael was a demon, but she didn't tell me for obvious reasons. Luckily for her there was no reason they had met-like Lucifer wanting to impregnate her with the antichrist. She was just a normal human being who happened to fuck and fall in love with an incubus. And he happened to love her back.

Rafael had somehow influenced my initial meeting with Aries and Silas. He admitted to it, but I just couldn't hate him for it for some reason. I wanted to but I just couldn't. Jasmine was very much a succubus, and Samael, the Devil, was her father. Silas explained that his father was not Lucifer, although he was his master in a way. It was safe to say that I had a hectic week with a lot of things to digest. I still hadn't fully stomached everything.

"I don't know," I shrugged, chewing on my inner cheek. "Wouldn't that mean that Aries and Silas are fucking each other too?"

"They're not?" She asked. I shook my head. "But you want them to, don't you?"

I looked away sheepishly. "I want them to do whatever they're comfortable with."

"So that's a yes," she said knowingly, letting out a snort.

"Anyways," I smiled brightly, trying to change the subject. "How was Mateo when he woke up?"

"Confused," she said. "But he had no memory of what had happened. Thankfully. We told him that he passed out."

I let out a low slow breath. "Poor, Teo..."

"Yeah..." She murmured. "By the way, if I knew that Samael was Lucifer I would have never let him set foot in my apartment."

"You're telling me," I scoffed. "I would've never guessed that the Devil is my fucking boss who has made several passes at me."

"And I also never would've guessed that you're part angel," she said, observing me. "This is all so fucking odd."

I laughed. "I know. I think I give nephilim a bad name." She just shook her head. She grabbed the bowl of popcorn, turning to leave. "So we're just going to sit around, watch a movie, and eat popcorn? Do normal human things with these demons?"

"Well, what do you expect?" She raised an eyebrow. "Would you rather sit around doing satanic rituals? They're incubi, Nat. They thrive off of sex, but they're basically human."

"Basically human? Sure..."I muttered sarcastically. "They live forever and have freaky demonic powers. I haven't seen any human do that."

"I'm sure you could if you tried."

I thought about it for a moment. Did I have any non-human powers? "Yeah, but I'm not entirely human."

She shrugged. "Let's get back to my boy and your boys."

"My boys?" I snorted. "I'm not dating them, Lila."

"Okay..." She trailed off.

"I'm serious. You can't date two people at the same time. Besides, it's purely sexual."

"Why can't you date two people? Just because you haven't done it doesn't mean that it doesn't happen or that you wouldn't be into it," she stated. I shut up immediately. "It isn't purely sexual. It stopped being purely sexual the second you had sex for the second time. Maybe even the first time they laid eyes on you. And I know they're okay with one another fucking you. But why don't you try inviting Mateo over? I'm sure they'll have absolutely no problem with that."

She walked away, the clear sarcasm in her voice. I swallowed, furrowing my eyebrows as I thought about it. Would they care if they knew Mateo and I had slept together? And better yet, would they care if we slept together again? Or, an even better question, why did I care?

I stood there for another second before I turned around and went into the living room. I paused in the doorway, leaning against the frame. The light was off, the tv glowing in the darkness. I watched Lila cuddling up to Rafael who had his hand shoved into the popcorn bowl. Then I looked at Aries and Silas sitting with a space big enough for me between them. Aries looked bored out of his mind, a slight annoyed look on his face. Silas observed Lila and Rafael almost as though they were specimen.

I let out a sigh under my breath, making my way over the the couch. I sat between them, pretending not to notice both of their gazes turn toward me. I didn't care about what was playing on the screen. I was sure Rafael and Lila didn't care either seeing as they were kissing, giggling, and whispering to one another like the lovebirds they were. If they left the room to go fuck or better yet, fucked while we were in there I wouldn't have been shocked.

"Why do you look so serious?" Aries asked, his lips brushing my ear, briefly reminding me about just what he could do with said lips.

I moved away slightly, more into Silas. "Nothing. Just thinking about how...weird everything is." I was searching for the right word, something better than weird, but there was none.

Silas tuned in. "What's weird?"

I let out a frustrated groan. "Please, guys. I don't want to talk about it. No double teaming."

"You don't seem to mind double teaming when we're fucking you," Aries teased. I turned to him with a glare. His head tilted slightly, his lips curving into a cheeky smile. "Don't look at me like that. It makes me want to fuck you."

"You want to fuck me no matter what I do," I rolled my eyes.

"You're right." He wrapped his fingers around my neck, kissing me. I let out a breath on his lips, caught off guard by just how deep the kiss was.

Aries had a way to him that one couldn't deny. He was powerful, dominant. And he had the height, stature, and killer looks of someone who demanded attention without even asking for it. What he wanted, he got. And I couldn't help but feel completely and utterly attracted to that. He was arrogant with a fiery temper like mine, and it sucked me in like a magnet.

I was a brat, and he was the dominant type who liked to put me in my place. I could submit myself to him, no problem, no questions asked-But knowing that he wanted me to only drove me to further frustrate him. I got off on him getting pissed, on getting him riled up. Silas was right. There was nothing he could do that would make me fear him when I desired whatever hell he would unleash upon me.

His tongue explored every inch of my mouth that it could before he started kissing down my neck. My breathing hitched as he let out a low growl in my ear. It wasn't human in the slightest, reminding me briefly of what he was and what he could do to me. And that only made me want to jump on him more.

He pulled away after marking me, leaving me cold. I let out a shaky breath, focusing my eyes back on the screen. Lila was feeding Rafael popcorn now, back to regular lovey dovey things. I swallowed, turning to look at Aries again. His green eyes were nearly glowing in the dark as he observed the screen. I let out another breath in frustration, sinking back into the chair.

"Do you want popcorn?" Lila asked, out stretching the bowl toward Silas who was the closest.

"Yes," Aries answered. "You two were hogging the whole thing, I thought we'd never get any."

Silas set in my lap, both of their hands going in to get some. They began to munch while I sat there. I suddenly felt something poking my lip. I glanced down and over only to realize that Silas was trying to feed me. My jaw nearly dropped in surprise, feeling my heart warming.

"What are you doing?" Aries asked, his eyes narrowing at the popcorn in his hand.

"Feeding her," Silas said. "But she seems confused."

"I..." I trailed off, glancing between the two of them.

"Why are you confused? Eat it," Aries urged. I opened my mouth slightly, allowing Silas to feed me. "You're so awkward," he snorted.

"I am not," I argued.

"It's cute," he murmured, his eyes shifting to a lighter color, shimmering briefly. I was in awe, but as he blinked, it was gone.

"She is cute," Silas said. "You don't like when I feed you?"

"I-I do," I stammered.

"Then let him feed you," Aries said.

"Nat, Mateo and Aimi are on their way," Lila suddenly said. My neck snapped towards her, not missing the wink that she sent me.

That scheming bit-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 23.6K 23
Living in a small unknown country, Violet dreamed of seeing the world one day. But her dream was crushed when her best friend stabbed her in the back...
1.4M 40.6K 52
Calliope has one job: to hunt the supernatural terrorizing mankind. What she never anticipates is being drawn to the same creature she seeks to end. ...
1.7K 72 28
Kate advertises that she needs a roommate and soon she meets Nash, he's weird at first but she soon warms to him and lets him move in, for the first...
4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...