More than just friends

By nurhya

"But what are you two?" "We are more than friends, but less than lovers." "So fuck buddies?" "No it's more th... More

Teaser
Prologue
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
quatorze
quinze
seize
dix sept 🍋
dix huit
dix neuf
vingt
vingt et un
vingt-deux
vingt trois
vingt quatre
vingt cinq
vingt six
vingt sept
Vingt huit
Vingt noeuf
Trente (🍋)
Trente et un
Trente deux
Trente trois
Trente quatre
Trente cinq
Trente six
trente sept
trente huit
trente neuf
quarante
quarante et un
quarante deux
quarente trois
quarente quatre
quarente cinq
⚠️
Quarente six
quarente huit (🍋)
⚠️
Quarente neuf
cinquante
Q&A
ANSWERS
Award book

quarente sept

16.6K 701 380
By nurhya

"Hey Tae?" Jungkook called out softy.

The boys were in Jungkook room, having gone home to his place after their study session with the other's at the library, the younger leaning against the headboard of his bed with Taehyung's body laying between his spread legs, his cheek pressed to Jungkook's chest.

The older hummed, not moving from his comfortable position.

"My mom has a boyfriend."

Taehyung's eyes opened, moving his head to place his chin on Jungkook's bare chest and making eye contact with the younger chuckling at his double chin.

"Isn't that a good thing." he asked, not really sure why Jungkook looked so troubled.

"Yeah, it is..." Jungkook answered, eyes fleeing from their uniforms that had been thrown around his room when they'd changed to more comfortable clothing, to their book bags near the door..

"But?" Taehyung urged, seeing well that something was troubling his boyfriend.

"It feels weird."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as his eyes shifted to the side, seeing him bite the fin side of his cheeks like he did when he was either frustrated or thinking hard, which in this case, was probably a little bit of both.

"It's normal for you to feel weird babe." Taehyung said softly in that deep soothing voice of his, laying his cheek back against Jungkook's chest and listening to his heartbeat. "You've never seen your mother with another guy, it's a pretty big change of pace."

Jungkook nodded.

"That being said, i think it's cool that Sangmin found someone. She who always fangirls over romance drama, i think it's time she found her own happy ever after." Taehyung added, soflty tracing random shapes on Jungkook's skin with the tip of his finger.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, Taehyung was just so ridiculously good with words sometimes it was aggravating.

"yeah, but i feel like everything is going to change if he stays, like we won't have our usual krama nights and she won't paint clay face masks on me, or turn me into her favourite actors with makeup anymore." He pouted, Taehyung snorting at his childishness, his body rumbling as Jungkook's warm hand started to stroke his back, reaching under his thin shirt to touch his soft skin.

"Of course you can still do that Kookie, you'll just have another person on the couch, and someone else to play actors with."

Jungkook let out a deep sigh, his chest raising slightly and making Taehyung giggle over it.

"i guess you're right." Jungkook admitted, though the older could see he was still bothered by the whole thing.

He braced himself on his arms, hovering over Jungkook who looked back up at him questionably. Taehyung felt delighted to be in the situation, he who was usually the one to see the other hovering over him, this change of pace was very satisfying and made him appreciate how delicious Jungkook looked under him.

Jungkook on the other side, felt slightly intimidated by this new side of his boyfriend, who was looking down at him with his beautiful dark eyes. He usually had control over most of the things that were going on, so now being the one who had to anticipate what would happen made him feel weird.

His eyes shifted to Taehyung's plump lips, raising his chin slightly to reach for them, but the older leaned away, preventing him from kissing him. Jungkook leaned back down, a small pout on his unsatisfied lips, Taehyung chuckling at his neediness and leaning down to press their lips together softly.

Jungkook had his eyes opened, seeing a closeup of Taehyung's face, his long lashes brushing his cheek as he had his eyes closed, and his long hair tickling his own forehead.

His heartbeat sped up as he responded to the kiss, closing his eyes and savouring the feeling of Taehyung's lips gently sucking at his bottom one, then biting it and pressing their lips in a closed mouthed kiss.

He'd forgotten just how good of a kisser Taehyung was, and regretted not letting him lead theirs for a long time. His hand rose to grab Taehyung's hair, bringing the boy closer as he opened his mouth, letting Taehyung's tongue brush his own, making sparks go down his spine.

Taehyung smiled in the kiss, tilting his head to the other side and closing his mouth, feeling Jungkook's tongue slide against his bottom lip whilst pulling his hair, probably to urge him to open his mouth again. Deciding to tease, he didn't open his mouth and continued pressing a tongueless kiss to Jungkook's lips.

The younger seemed to get very frustrated, as he bit Taehyung's lip firmly and thrusted his hips into Taehyung's.

The older laughed lowly, a rumble coming from his throat as he let his body drop on his elbows, his chest now pressed against Jungkook's raising one. He finally obliged to Jungkook's urging, parting his lips and tilting his head to dip his tongue into Jungkook's mouth, meeting the youngers.

Feeling a bulge growing into his partner's sweatpants, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows slightly, feeling that Jungkook would make him lose his mind, grinding his hips down between Jungkook's spread legs, drawing a low breath out of Jungkook's kiss bruised lips.

Small pants started to fill the room as a hot atmosphere of lust and anticipation enveloped the makeout session, Jungkook's hand that wasn't in Taehyung's hair starting to stroke his chest as Taehyung's own slipped under his shirt, settling on the side of his stomach and stroking his soft skin gently.

The younger's hand detangled from taehyung's black locks, also going to his chest and pushing him away softly as a soft moan left his lips when their mouths parted.

"Tae.." He whispered, glazed eyes looking into dark ones as he breathed unevenly.

Taehyung was also breathing heavily, his mouth sealed as he breathed through his nose, looking down to Jungkook's lips hungrily though he shifted back to Jungkook's eyes to urge him to speak.

"I.." Jungkook couldn't keep his deep gaze, turning his gaze to the side as his hands held Taehyung's shirt. "I kinda... wanna try.. um..." he closed his eyes tightly. "being a bottom."

He heard the other chuckle, before a kiss was pressed to his forehead and a hand stroked his cheek. He opened his eyes hesitantly, meeting the ones of Taehyung, before the older winked and connected their lips again.

Jungkook's ears felt like they were burning, so was his chest. His heart was beating out of his ribcage in slight stress and anticipation.

He'd never had sex on the receiving end.

His thoughts were soon clouded by lust as Taehyung's skillful kissing took his mind off all the things he'd been overthinking.

One of his hand slid down taehyung's back, pulling his shirt up his spine before Taehyung broke the kiss, taking a hold of his shirt and pulling it over his head to throw it across the room. Jungkook marveling at Taehyung's beautiful and soft skin as he let both his hands stroke down his chest until he reached Taehyung's hips, pressing them closer to his own and urdging Taehyung to grind against him, thrusting upwards.

"so eager." Taehyung whispered in his velvety deep voice, a hand going to Jungkook's hips and firmly pressing them against the mattress to stop them from moving.

Jungkook whined, the older going to his neck and pressing butterfly kiss down his jaw, biting softly onto his skin and sucking at his collar bones.

"Tae.." he moaned again, a hand going to Taehyung's hair and pulling him up into a kiss.

Taehyung got frustrated at Jungkook trying to control everything, biting his lip harshly and taking both his wrist, pressing them on either side of Jungkook's head, looking down to his surprised eyes.

"Let me do this." He said, gripping Jungkook's wrists.

The younger nodded, a little stunned by Taehyung's dominant side.

He dipped down to try and kiss jungkook's lips, but the younger tried to tilt his head up, making Taehyung draw back again. Jungkook whined again.

Taehyung dipped back down, this time Jungkook held himself back and let the older press their lips together, immediately breaking into another heated makeout.

He felt the older's long fingers untying his sweatpants and pulling them down, he lifted his hips to help him slide them further, then kicking them off completely. His own hands then went to Taehyung's jeans, undoing the button and pulling the fly down.

He felt like they finally had a pace going, feeling himself already aroused in his boxers, not doubting Taehyung was as well. He let out a muffled moan against the older's lips, his hand going to slide into the other's jeans when the door flew open.

"Jungkook, S- Wow!" A man Taehyung didn't recognise quickly covered his eyes with his hand, the one that was on the door knob quickly pulled the door back closed.

Taehyung snorted, licking a stripe on Jungkook's neck as he giggled as well, his adam's apple bobbing.

"Well, that was my mom's boyfriend." he said with another giggle, Taehyung snickering.

"That was a pretty harsh way of finding out you're gay and have a boyfriend." he joked, Jungkook laughing before it was muffled by Taehyung's lips.

"Poor Jaeyhun." He managed to choke out between kisses and laughs.

***

The middle aged man walked down the stairs with still wide eyes, unable to wipe the sight he'd just seen: his girlfriend's son on his bed, another shirtless boy between his bare legs making out with him.

Did Sangmin even know about this?

They had been on a date and had just come back home a few minutes ago, maybe her son thought they wouldn't be home for another hour and brought a boy home.

Should he tell Sangmin and potentially make her and her son mad, making him hate him even more?

Should he keep it to himself in an attempt of getting Jungkook to open up to him over this little secret and making them get to know each other?

No, Sangmin had to know.

He walked into the living room, sitting in the couch next to his girlfriend, both his hands on his knees, shoulders tense.

"Well," She asked with a small smile, pushing a strand of lavender purple behind her ear. "Is he coming?"

"Well, about Jungkook." Jaehyun began. "He was, erm, he was making out with... another guy.. in his bedroom." he couldn't dare look at her straight in the eyes, looking down at his indoor slippers instead.

"Oh, Taehyung must be home." She shrugged. "Let's give them an hour, change of plans, we'll make dinner and then we can watch the next episode of Hotel del luna."

Jaehyun looked at her with wide eyes as she stood up to go to the kitchen.

"Wait-" He shook his head, standing up and following her as well. "Who's Taehyung?"

Sangmin looked back to him as they entered the kitchen.

"Jungkook's boyfriend;" She answered. "I told you he was bi remember?"

"No you didn't!" Jaehyun said, still completely shaken by what he'd seen.

Sangmin turned back to him, a pan in hand, pressing a hand to her lips in slight shock.

"Damn it i'm so sorry. Well, he is?" She said hesitantly, looking down and biting her lips. "You don't mind do you?" She asked, her eyes looking back up at him with a worried look.

"No of course i don't." Jaehyung answered, cupping her soft cheeks. "I was just," He sighed. "A little startled."

Sangmin smiled, pressing a peck to his lips.

"Great then."

A/N: 

hey guys! Again, sorry for not updating in a long time, but worry not! i have a few days off so i am going to take the time to write a few chapters for you all, and i will post one tomorrow, promise ;)

Heads up, this story is ending soon BUT WORRY NOT! i have another story planned and already in the  process of writing (spoiler alert: I may even post two new stories!)

 Also side note, the short Yoongi ffc i was updating on the side is now completed so i would highly appreciate it if you checked it out :) 

Anyway, hope you're all doing great and enjoyed this almost 2k words chapter,  Thanks for reading (and thank you so much for 50k, i don't know if i've mentioned it before but i'm very greatful)

 lot's of love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 22.8K 32
"Because I love you" those words repeated in my head. Sequel for the fanfic 'Mental'
6.2K 336 30
Why is it that whenever we're together its, its different? A-And when we're out you act like we're mortal enemies Parts {1-12} SPELL CHECKED ✔️ And...
1.5K 31 7
One Shots, Poetic Narratives, Drabbles, Fluff, Smut, and everything in between. { various bts pairings } { requests : closed } { suggestions :...
2.5K 169 15
''Do you love me, more than as a friend?'' ''No.''