Jabez Villalobos Imagines

Marjorie56 tarafından

WHATS GOODIE WHATS GOODIE WHATS GOODIE WHATS GOODIE WHATS POPPIN! I'm here to give y'all what you want, some... Daha Fazla

Almost Part 2
Playlist Live Fight
Hawaii
Requests are Open!
Scandalous Outfit Prank
Right Where You Belong
Surprise, surprise
Jealousy

Almost

2.7K 17 1
Marjorie56 tarafından

You were on the Breaking Bread with Blesiv Tour. You and Alex (Blesiv) have been best friends since elementary school. You both have grown with each other in Reno, Nevada. Both of your families are close and support both of your social media careers. When Alex told you about the tour you were immediately so proud of him and you agreed to be part of the tour.

Both you and Alex shared the same group of friends; Carlos, Devyn, and Sam. All of you guys were tight and had so much fun together. Whether it was filming a video or just hanging and chilling.

Alex decided to get another guy on the tour, Jabez. Alex and Carlos have talked to him before and chilled with Jabez a few times. You've seen him a few times at parties before Alex and you moved to LA. You never really talked to him but you were sure he was cool guy since Alex and Carlos have hanged with him.

Throughout tour Jabez and you got really close. You guys became friends real quick. He was hella funny and you both clicked instantly. You both started catching feelings for each other. You would usually tell Alex and Carlos everything but you decided to keep this to yourself. You didn't want the guys teasing you and you for sure didn't want Jabez finding out you liked him.

Devyn and Sam lowkey started to catch on to your  liking for Jabez. You denied their accusations when the guys went out for Chick-fil-A. They didn't believe you one bit so they went to Alex and Carlos, and told them their theory about you liking Jabez.

When the bus took a pit stop to get some gas, Jabez went outside to FaceTime his mom and brother Rocky.

You all were sitting in the living room area of the bus when Carlos got the control from your hands and paused the Netflix show you guys were watching on the tv.

"Heyy!" You whined at Carlos.

You changed your position from lying down to sitting down. You then saw Alex, Carlos, Devyn, and Sam surrounding you in serious faces.

"What's going on?" You say furrowing your eyebrows.

"Do you like Jabez?" Alex blurted out.

"You told them about this?" You say to Devyn and Sam.

They both guiltily nodded.

"Look Y/N we just want to know if you like Jabez or not. We're like 99% sure you like him." Devyn said.

"Well that 1% is right!" You annoyingly said. "You probably failed statistics in school." You rolled your eyes.

Alex chuckled at your comment.

"Yeah we think that Alex and Carlos deserve to know. They're like your brothers. If you like Jabez then I would like to see the scene they make when they get all protective over you!" Sam laughed.

You rolled your eyes at them. "What the fuck guys?" You say groaning. "This is so stupid. Your dumb little theory isn't true. Y'all might as well make a conspiracy video with Shane Dawson and shit!" You angrily said.

"Ok chill out. We just want to get to the bottom of this. Do you like him or not?" Alex asked.

"No Guzman I don't like him. Now can we go back to watching Netflix?" You say as you were over their dumb accusations.

"Okay good. Cause I didn't want to beat Jabez up. He's a cool dude and I wouldn't want to get down with him because you like him." Alex said.

"You're dumb! I'm sure your ass would lose against Jabez." You say giggling as you grab Alex's chicken arms.

"Ayyy!" Alex says.

Carlos, Devyn, and Sam cracked up.

"He wouldn't lose cause I'd be in it too!" Carlos said all tough.

"Okayyy sure whatever you say!" You say grabbing the control from him and starting the show.

Right on cue, Jabez comes and sits on the same couch as you. He makes eye contact with you and pats his lap indicating for you to place your legs on his lap. You guys were in that position right before the bus made a pit stop.

You could feel everyone's eyes on you and Jabez when you went from sitting on the couch to laying down and placing your legs on his lap.

Jabez then started playing with your feet. The whole time you felt 8 eyes burning into you guys.

"Y'all need to chill the fuck out!" You warned them as you turned your head to them.

"What the hell??" Alex exclaimed laughing, raising his hands up in the air.

"We ain't even doing anything!" Carlos said.

"Don't play stupid. Y'all know what you're doing!" You say to them.

"Okay okay fine. We'll stop." Sam said.

"What's going on?" Jabez said confused.

"Nothing Jay let's just continue watching Netflix. Alright guys so shut up." You say to them.

"You were the one who started talking." Carlos scoffed.

"Ooo so you call him Jay now?!" Sam laughed.

"Everyone calls him Jay. Right Jabez?" You say rolling your eyes.

"Yeah. I don't mind it." Jabez chuckled. "I'm honestly so confused right now." He said running his hands through his curly hair.

"Alright come on guys let's stop." Devyn said to Alex, Carlos, and Sam.

After that incident, a few weeks later Jabez confessed that he had feelings for you. You guys would sneak into each other's bunks when everyone would be dead asleep. You'd spend the night watching movies and cuddling. You would wrap your legs around his and play with his hair. He would caress your face and leave it with so many kisses.

Sometimes it lead to heated kisses. He would roll over on top of you and press his lips onto yours. He would go in between your legs and you'd wrap your legs around his waist. He'd slip his tongue in between your lips and you guys continued to french kiss. You guys would try to be as quiet as possible but you gotta admit you both loved the rush and adrenaline of hiding from everyone.

The LA show was now over so you all went into the tour bus. A few other creators and influencers came into the bus since you guys were in LA, a bunch of them came to support you guys.

You went into the bus's restroom and changed out of your stage outfit into something more comfortable. Once you finished changing you heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" You say.

You saw the door opened a little and Jabez's head popped in. Once he saw you, a huge smile was plastered on his face. You immediately blushed and he came in, locking the door.

"Hey baby girl!" He says sweetly.

"Hey!" You smiled.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you in closer by the waist. You pecked his lips and you went back to getting ready.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair. Jabez looked at you through the mirror and he hugged you from behind. He placed his head in your neck and gave it a quick kiss.

"Jayyy stopp!" You giggled as his hair tickled your neck.

He laughed at you and kissed your cheek.

"I wish we could come out of this restroom and not have to act like we're just friends. I wanna show them that you're my girl. All these other influencers be having a crush on you and I can't even show them that you're mine and only mine." Jabez whined.

"Yours and only yours? How am I yours Jabez if you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend?" You say sassily. "You aren't even my boyfriend."

"Not yet." He winked, leaning in and giving you a long passionate kiss.

He left the restroom without another word.

He left you in there smiling like a goofball. You got your clothes and put them in your bunk.

You headed into the room where all the influencers were at. One of them being Zach Clayton, your ex boyfriend. You and Zach are still friends, since you guys broke it off on good terms. You haven't seen him in a long time, though.

"Girlllfriendd!" Zach yelled, standing up once he saw you walking into the room.

"Boyyfrienddd!" You yell back engulfing him into a huge hug.

"Awww you said it back." Zach said smiling. "I knew you missed me." He joked.

You chuckled. "You wish Clayton."

You said hi to everyone and noticed that Jabez was glaring at Zach. You knew that he was probably jealous or something.

You sat on the couch and Zach sat next to you.

You huffed jokingly. "You just can't get enough of me huh Zach?"

He laughed and Alex noticed.

"Ayyy. You guys aren't dating anymore. Zach you're too close to Y/N." Alex said.

"Yeah I agree." Jabez said agreeing with Alex.

"Oh you do huh Jabez?" You say laughing.

"Yeah Y/N/N I do." He said smiling at you.

You rolled my eyes knowing that he was jealous.

Carlos stood up and placed a water bottle in between you guys to keep space in between you and Zach.

"Man fuck this water bottle!" Zach says playfully being mad. He smacks the water bottle to the floor and pulls you into his chest.

"You like them white boys with blue eyes huh, Y/N?" Edwin Burgos another influencer said.

You laughed shaking your head.

You looked at Jabez and saw his eyes saddened since that was the opposite of him.

You didn't want to hurt Jabez's feelings so you got out of Zach's embrace.

The rest of the evening you sat next to Zach and talked to all of your friends.

It was starting to get late so little by little everyone started leaving, Zach being the last one in the bus aside from Devyn, Sam, Alex, Carlos, and Jabez.

"Are you waiting for your uber Zachary? You say.

"Actually no. I asked Alex if I can ride with you guys to my hometown. Since your next tour stop is Texas." Zach said.

"Oh really?" You say surprised.

"Yeah I missed my flight so I can come and watch the show. Alex said I can stay the night while we get to Texas tomorrow." Zach explained.

You nodded.

"Ughhhh I can finally get this sofa to myself!" Sam said. "It was so packed when everyone was here."

You giggled at her cuteness.

"I'll be back guys imma go change into some pjs." You remarked.

You changed into some shorts and a baggy shirt.

You walked back into the room where they were all at.

You sat across the couch from Jabez. You looked at him and shot him a smile.

He secretly blew you a kiss without anyone seeing. Your heart fluttered and you blushed. You both got your phones and started texting each other.

Jabez: you look so adorable in your pjs

Jabez: with that baggy shirt and short shorts

Y/N: awww you're so cute 🥰

Jabez: nahh you're so cute mama

You read the text and started blushing. You looked up at Jabez and shook your head. He smiled a toothy smile and went back to texting you.

Jabez: you're so adorable <3

Jabez: I can't wait till you can wear my shirts

Jabez: they'll look wayyy better than the one you have on right now

Y/N: heyyy Carlos's shirt is comfortable

Y/N: but I'm sure yours will be wayyy more comfortable and smell wayyy better since it's gonna be yours

Y/N: I just can't wait till that day

Y/N: I'm too impatient ☹️

Jabez: that day is almost coming mamas I promise

You smiled into the phone and so did Jabez.

"Are y'all like texting each other. For the past 10 minutes or so you guys have not been talking to us, you have only been using your phones, and you both are smiling like idiots!" Zach notices.

"Don't worry about it Zach." You say turning off your phone.

You looked at the guys and noticed that Alex's eyes kept roaming between you and Jabez.

You and Jabez stopped texting to end their suspicions.

You walked passed Zach and sat next to Alex.

"What were you doing on your phone?" Alex said to you and he put his arm around your shoulder.

"Nothin" You say blankly.

Alex raised his eyebrows at you not believing you. You ignored him and butted into their conversation.

You felt your phone vibrate, it was a message from Jabez. You tried your hardest not to smile to not catch anyone's attention.

Jabez: I don't like your pjs anymore 😔😤

Jabez: Zach was looking at your ass when you passed by him 🙄

You rolled your eyes smiling.

Y/N: well let him see

You look up at Jabez and he had his jaw clenched clearly mad at my message.

Y/N: it's not like I want him anyways

Y/N: I only want you papi chulo ❤️😘

You turned off your phone and looked up at Jabez.

He was smiling and let out an "aww."

Everyone turned their attention to Jabez and he noticed.

"Ohh sorry. I just saw a cute puppy!" Jabez lied.

You chuckled knowing he was lying.

It was getting late and you guys weren't in California anymore. Conversations from the past started coming into the conversations.

"Remember Y/N when we were at playlist and we-" Zach was saying.

"ZACH! Shut up!" You yelled. "You want Alex and Carlos to get mad?" You laughed.

"What? Now you have to tell me!" Alex said with a mad tone.

"Come on we're broken up already. We can talk about these things." Zach laughed. "Without Alex getting mad. Hopefully..."

"Okay, okay fine." You laughed.

Your eyes trailed to Jabez and you could tell he was annoyed at you and Zach talking about your past.

"Okay so we were at playlist. And remember how you didn't let Y/N and I sleep in the same hotel room." Zach said giggling.

"Don't tell me you snuck out." Alex trailed. "Please don't tell me you snuck out!" He whispered to himself, he closed his eyes holding his head in his lap as he waited for the story to continue.

"I waited for you to be fast asleep and I snuck out to Zach's room." You say happily.

"What the hell?" Alex yelled.

"Sorry Alex." You say pulling him into a hug. "I loveeee youuuu!" You say into the hug.

"I'm not even gonna say anything." Alex said.

"Awww come on. I'm sorry Alex." You say giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I'm only forgiving you because that was like almost two years ago." Alex said rolling his eyes.

"What did you guys even do?" Carlos said eyeing you.

Zach opened his mouth about to speak. "Shut it Clayton. We did nothing Carlos. Don't worry about it." You say.

Zach laughed shaking his head knowing that wasn't true.

"Where's Jabez?" Alex said noticing he was gone.

"I'm not sure. I saw him leave about 15 minutes ago." Devyn said.

"I'll go check on him." You say standing up.

You went into the bunk bed area and opened up the curtain that Jabez's bunk had.

You saw Jabez on his laptop, watching the movie that you guys didn't finish last night.

"Jayyy." You say sadly. "We were supposed to finish it together." You say.

"Oh sorry I just assumed you were gonna finish it with Zach." Jabez said pausing the movie.

"Oh this is what it's about." You say. "Come on Jay don't be jealous. I told you I only want you. So why are you in your bunk all alone." You frowned.

"Because I can't stand you and Zach talking as if you're still dating. You guys are just talking about your past and I don't want to hear that. I don't want to hear another guy talking about my girl and me not being able to do anything about it. And I know I'm not your boyfriend like you said, but I still like you like so much and I can't stand another guy talking about you like that." Jabez said putting his laptop aside.

"Fuck you're so adorable. Why can't you just ask me to be your girlfriend right now so we can go out and show them who my man is?" You said with hopeful eyes.

"As much as I'd love to show you off and show them you're mine. I can't-" Jabez said.

"Oh." You say looking down as you started playing with his sheets.

"Heyy! It's not because I don't want you as my girlfriend." Jabez said grabbing your hand. "It's because I don't want to ask you like it's nothing. I want to ask you to be my girl with a grand gesture. You're too important for my jealousy to win over, as much as I fucking want to sit down in the couch and kiss you in front of Zach and the guys I can't because I'm not gonna just ask you to be my girlfriend because I'm jealous." Jabez explained once he saw you were sad.

"Fuck Jabez! You're to perfect. What did I do to deserve someone as great as you?" You say with a huge smile. 

He chuckled. "I think I should be the one asking that." He said scooting towards you and putting his arm behind your head. He pulled your face closer to his and you tippy toed trying to reach him over the bunk bed to kiss him more passionately.

"I wish I could kiss you forever." You said eyeing his lips and giving him a quick smooch. "If only you would let your jealousy win over you so I could kiss you an infinite amount of times." You said.

"Nope Nope Nope! Not a chance beautiful. You gotta wait." Jabez said.

You frowned and puckered out your bottom lip.

"I'm sorry love." He said as he bit your bottom lip.

You sighed and he pecked your lips.

"You're so cute when you beg me to ask you to be my girl. I think I might take longer than expected to ask you because I want to continue seeing you beg me." Jabez joked.

"Nooo. Stop being an ass. You have to ask me soon." You say.

He nodded.

"Promise?" You said.

He chuckled.

"I promise." He said intertwining your guys pinky fingers.

"Good night Bebe." You say.

"Night beautiful." He says squishing your cheeks as you closed his curtain.

You went back into the room.

"You took forever!" Sam said.

"Yeah sorry. We stayed talking for a bit. He said he was just tired so he's heading to bed. So am I so night guys. Love you all." You say.

"Nighttt." They all said.

You headed towards the bunks and decided to say good night to Jabez one last time.

You opened his bunk and he fluttered his eyes open.

"Good night." You say kissing him quickly and biting his plump lip.

He smiled and grabbed your face and placed many kisses on your lips and face.

"Sorry." He said going back into his blanket.

"Don't be sorry. I like that about you!" You say. "I just wanted to say good night one last time before I headed to bed." Youvsay.

"You don't have to explain why you came to talk to me again. I don't care because I'm with you. You could literally come to me all night and I wouldn't mind cause I get to see your adorable ass!" Jabez exclaimed.

You blushed. "I wish I could stay in your bunk so we can cuddle and sleep." You frowned .

"I know me too baby girl. But everyone is still awake and they're gonna find out about us. And we'd for sure not be able to sleep because of Alex's interrogation. And I know you're tired and so am I. Almost beautiful. I promise." He said feeling bad for not cuddling with you.

"I know." You sighed. "Good night!" You say grabbing Jabez's hand.

You let go of it and closed his bunk's curtain.

As you were walking across to your bunk you heard that he opened his curtain so you turned around.

His face was out and he had a frown on his face. "Almost." He said.

"Almost." You smiled hopping into your bunk leaving it open.

He blew you a kiss as you wrap yourself in your blanket. You caught it and blew him another. You shaped a heart with your hands and so did he. You ended up waving goodbye to him and you guys both closed your curtains on three.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.5M 24.5K 87
I've been into doing imagines, I couldn't resist a why don't we series.
827 21 14
read to find out
69.9K 1.1K 31
Read to find out👀
16.3K 95 21
this is just a little, by little I mean a lot, collection of JJ imagines because let's be real, JJ is the shit and we love him so enjoy😉