Weak | S.R

By lastoftherealones

While on reassignment from the BAU, Spencer Reid teaches a Criminology class at a college in DC. Rushing to n... More

Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Spencer | Allie
Allie
Spencer
Spencer
Spencer
Allie
Allie
Allie
Spencer
Allie
Allie

Allie

5K 87 350
By lastoftherealones

Spencer's phone rings, and I don't think much of it until he asks me to get up.

I sit up, allowing him to get off of the couch. "Hello, this is Dr. Spencer Reid."

He paces for a little bit as he listens to whoever is talking to him.

"Okay, alright. Thank you for letting me know," Spencer says into the phone.

When he hangs up, he puts his phone back into his pocket and looks at me. "I'm sorry, Al, but I think I'm gonna head to bed."

"Don't be sorry!" I reach for the remote and shut off the television. "I'll come with you."

As we turn all of the lights off and lock up for the night, I ask what the call was about.

"My dad's funeral," He tells me as we walk up the stairs. "They were letting me know a date was set."

"Oh, well, we can look at plane tickets tomorrow."

"Don't bother, I'm not going," Spencer turns the corner, heading for our room.

I follow behind him. "You're not?"

"No, why should I? What did he ever do for me when he was alive?"

"Spence-" I start, only to be cut off.

"He claimed that he couldn't 'handle' my mom, so he dumped her and all of her problems on an eight year old. He lived ten minutes away the whole time and... never even bothered to visit us," He shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. "I...I'm gonna take a shower."

"Can I come with?" I ask him quietly.

"No," He says a bit harshly before heading into the bathroom by himself.

Alright, Allie. Don't take that personally. He's upset over his dad and he didn't mean to have a mean tone with you.

Some tears build up in my eyes, but I do my best to blink them away. It doesn't work, though. It never really works.

The bathroom door opens and Spencer steps out. "I'm sorry," He says, rushing toward me and wrapping his arms around my torso. He rests his head on my shoulder. "I didn't mean to..." He loses his words for a second. "I didn't mean to be an asshole to you, Allie."

"It's okay," I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Spencer pulls back and looks at me. "Oh, honey..." He moves his hands to my cheeks and swipes away a stray tear. "I'm really sorry."

"Spence, I'm okay! I'm okay."

He frowns at me, but nods. "If you still want to take a shower together, I'd love to."

I give him a tiny smile and nod, taking his hand and pulling him toward the restroom.

We undress and step into the shower together. I wash his hair for him while humming a song that's been stuck in my head all day.

"Do you want to talk about the appointment you had today?" Spencer asks me when I stop humming to get some more shampoo.

"There's not much to talk about, y'know?" I tell him, putting some more shampoo into the palm of my hand. I shut the lid and set the bottle down before rubbing my hands together and continuing to massage his head. "It was just me talking about my parents and Josh, then... what happened that night."

"You did what you had to do to survive, Allie," Spencer tells me for what must be the hundredth time. Every time I find myself dwelling on the details of what happened, he's always there to tell me that I didn't do anything wrong.

It's hard to sleep at night, and I know that it'll be even harder once Spencer goes back into the field. Without him beside me at night, I doubt I'll ever get to sleep.

My brain keeps replaying it.

It was a pair of hedge shears to the neck that got me away. The second he fell and I saw blood, I booked it up the stairs and sat by the door. I turned on my phone and called Spencer.

"I know," I tell him with a sigh.

"Anything else?" He questions.

"I told her some more about you. She said she wants you to sit in on a session one day; thinks it'll be beneficial."

"I'll come to next week, if that's okay with you."

I chuckle. "More than okay," I tell him as I reach for the sprayer to rinse his hair.

I quickly condition his hair before he turns to face me. "Now you!" He tells me with a smile, picking up the shampoo bottle.

I turn around so that he can start on my hair.

Sure, things have been difficult lately. School, work, my mental health... but Spencer makes everything so much better. I love eating dinner together and sleeping together every night. Despite everything that's happened recently, I'm very happy.

"Hey, Al? Do you think you'd want to go on a date tomorrow night?" Spencer asks as he massages the shampoo into my hair. "We've never actually gotten to because something always comes up."

"I'd love to." A smile creeps onto my lips and my cheeks heat up.

"Great. I've been thinking about what I want to do tomorrow night for so long. I think you'll love it."

"You're not gonna tell me what it is?" I ask through a laugh.

"No way. You have to wait and see."

-

This morning before I left for school, Spencer gave me a kiss and told me to dress like I usually do tonight. Nothing fancy, that's a hint, but I still can't figure out where we might be going. A drive-in movie? I've never been to one of those. An art festival? Hmm...

I spent all day wondering, and when I finally got home from work, I found a note left in the basket where we throw our keys.

Ma chérie,
I'm making a quick trip to the store and I'll be back soon! I'll come inside to get you for our date when I get back.
I love you so much!
Spencer 🖤

I smile down at the note and lock the front door before heading upstairs to change out of the clothes I've been wearing all day. I try to decide if I should wear lingerie or not. The pink set that I bought when Spencer and I first started dating sits in my drawer as my eyes practically burn a hole through it.

We haven't fooled around since the one time at his work. Three weeks ago. Maybe we will when we get back tonight, though? I put the set on, just in case, and throw on a pink t-shirt paired with a pale pink denim skirt that has buttons lined up the front.

By the time I fix my makeup from the day and sit down to put my shoes on, I hear a knock on the bedroom door.

I look up and see Spencer standing in the doorway. He's in a black suit and a maroon tie. A get-up I've seen plenty of times, but somehow I still can't get enough of.

"Hi," He says with a smile. "You look beautiful."

"You look..." I smile and let out a happy sigh. "Great."

He chuckles and runs a hand through his hair. "You like this 'Professor Reid' look?"

"Are you forgetting how we met?"

Spencer shakes his head. "How could I?"

I just smile at him.

"Alright, are you ready to go?" He asks me, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb.

"Yep! Let's go," I hop to my feet and grab my purse off of the bed.

Spencer and I head to the car and he opens my door for me, letting me get in before closing it and heading to the driver's side.

"Before we go, I need you to put this on," The boy digs in his pocket, pulling out a silky piece of purple fabric. Ha. A blindfold.

"You're blindfolding me? That's kinky, Spence," I chuckle, taking the fabric from him.

"It's not kinky," He laughs and shakes his head. "It's only a means of making sure that you don't know where we're going."

"I know, I know. You never do anything kinky with me," I pout, putting the blindfold over my eyes and reaching behind my head to tie the ends. "Could you help me out, babe?"

"We had sex at my work. That's pretty kinky, don't you think?" He questions, taking the ends away from my hands and proceeding to tie them himself. "Plus, we've done the strike system and there was the one time in the hotel room when I tied you up."

"No, work wasn't kinky 'cause we were trapped there," I shrug. "It was a little thrilling because people were walking by the room, but... not kinky."

"Hmm," He hums, tugging on the blindfold to make sure it's secure. "Well, what kinky stuff would you like to do?"

"Do you have a pen and paper?" I joke.

"No, but I have an eidetic memory," Spencer tells me. "Which is pretty much the same thing."

I feel the car start up as I pull on my seatbelt, feeling around for the hole to insert it.

"Well, for starters, the strap on," I chuckle. "Role play, whips, and Shibari rope again. You know, the classics. I just wanna put all of the stuff in your toy box to use."

"Well, we can start slow and build up to the bigger stuff. We could even do the strap on this weekend, if you'd like."

"Really?" A smile tugs at my lips.

I hear Spencer laugh. "Yes, really!"

I ask Spencer to turn the radio on and he does. With some chit-chat and singing along to the radio, the drive passes by quickly.

In no time, I'm led into a building and told to 'sit tight' by Spencer.

Through my blindfold, I can see some different colored lights around me.

"Hold on, let me just finish setting things up," Spencer says softly.

I hear some shuffling and crumpling paper, then a sigh.

"Everything okay?" I ask him, trying to hold back some laughter.

"I brought your bluetooth speaker to put music on, but I can't figure out how to hook it up to my phone. Could you help me? Ver-Verbally?"

I instruct him on how to do it and within seconds of hearing the tone that tells me a device is connected to the speaker, I hear music playing lightly.

"Thanks," He chuckles. "Here, you can take this off."

I feel his fingers brush against my head as he unties the blindfold and pulls it off.

My breath catches in my chest when I look around. He brought me to the planetarium. The big one in the National Air and Space Museum. The ceiling is a dome shape, and the stars and galaxies are projected onto it.

"Spencer," I grin at him, totally taken aback.

"I thought we could have dinner under the stars," He blushes and gestures to the floor.

When I look down, I see a setup of Chinese take-out containers, plates, and utensils. It's all set out in front of a comforter that's been laid out with a couple of pillows on top of it. Plus, some LED candles are placed around the area. It's all set up in the center of the theater, the only area where there's no seats lined up.

"Outdoors, there's bugs and... most times, you can't even see the stars because of the light pollution from the city. This way, we can be up-close with space dust and asteroids."

God, he's so romantic. I never knew just how romantic he could be. This is our first official date and Spencer went above and beyond anything I could have imagined.

"We have this place all to ourselves?" I watch as he shrugs off his jacket. "How did you...?"

"My friend, Damien, is the museum coordinator. He owed me a favor. We have the entire museum to ourselves, not just the planetarium," He smiles and gestures to the blanket. "Come on, let's sit down."

We sit down together and start to dig into the food. I ask Spencer how his day at work was, and he tells me all about it before asking about mine. I tell him that it was just like usual, nothing special.

"This is really cool, Spence."

"It had to be special, it's technically our first date," He bumps his knee against mine. "Second, if you count the picnic we had. I don't, because you were wearing a wig."

I just chuckle and set my food down, reaching into my purse for a pack of mints. "Do you wanna walk around the museum?"

"Yeah," Spencer says happily, getting up to his feet. He offers me his hand and helps me up when I take it. "Come on."

Walking through the museum with Spencer was like walking with a tour guide who'd been hosting tours of the museum for years. He told me all about the Skylab, the first 'modern' plane flown by Orville Wright, Amelia Earhart's bright red Lockheed Vega...

"There's one more thing, which is sort of a secret," Spencer says, pulling me along with him. "It's my favorite part of the whole entire museum, but... you have to close your eyes."

I raise an eyebrow at him, only getting puppy dog eyes and a smile in return.

I do as he says and close my eyes, then I feel his hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder. He guides me as we walk to the next exhibit.

Well, what I thought was going to be an exhibit.

"Open," Spencer says, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

When I open my eyes, they land on my reflection in a bathroom mirror. "There she is. The most beautiful girl in the world."

I smile at him and rest my hands over his. "I love you so much."

Spencer grins and presses a kiss to my cheek. "I love you, Al. Hey, did I see you bring some mints with you?"

"Mhm, they're in my pocket. Why?"

"Maybe we can do some kissing under the stars," He smirks at me.

"That sounds fun," I turn around in his arms. "Let's head back."

Spencer practically pulls me back to the planetarium. Once we're back inside, I pull the mints from my pocket and offer him one.

After both of our mints are done with, Spencer brings his hands to my face and his lips to mine. I bring my hands to his belt buckle, and he pulls away slightly when he feels me playing with it.

"Here?" He asks, his breathing a little bit heavy.

"Why not? We have the place to ourselves, right?" I look back at him with an innocent smile.

Spencer just chuckles and nods before bringing his lips back to mine. After a couple of seconds, he moves them to my neck, alternating between kissing and sucking at the area.

He untucks my shirt and pulls it up, stopping when he sees the bra.

"Are you wearing matching set?" He asks, undoing the top button on my skirt and peeking at the underwear before re-buttoning it and pulling my shirt back down. "You wore these the night that you told me you loved me for the first time. Which was also the night that you got into that car accident."

"I remember," I nod slowly. "I was a real bitch to you that night."

"No, Allie, you weren't. You were hurting," He says simply. "Because of me."

I shrug and bring my hands up to his tie. "I made you cry. You didn't deserve how I treated you."

He looks down at me, a guilty look on his face. "You didn't deserve all of the times I made you cry. "

"We're different people than we were then, I think. We've grown, y'know? Together," I undo his tie and pull it out from underneath the collar of his shirt.

He nods in assent. "Different, but the same. I didn't deserve all of the second chances you gave me, and I really don't deserve to be with-"

"Yes, you do. You deserve much better than me, Spencer. You deserve the world," I give him a smile.

"You are the world, to me..." Spencer says, taking my hands and looking down at them. "You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me."

"I can say the same about you, Spence," I get up on the tips of my toes and press a kiss to his forehead. Then, I bring my lips to his. He responds to the kiss immediately, bringing his hands up to my face and deepening the kiss.

He pulls back out of nowhere, just slightly, but enough so that our lips aren't touching anymore. "Wait, um, there's something that I wanted to do while we were here..." He takes a step back and I see him reach into his pocket, taking out a tiny velvet box. He looks up at me with a nervous grin as he lowers himself to one knee. "Allie, you make me so unbelievably happy. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Will you marry me?"

Tears gather in my eyes and a smile tugs at my lips as I nod. "Of course, I will."

Spencer stands back up and opens up the ring box, only for us to see that there's nothing inside.

"That's weird," He says looking down at it, then up at me in confusion. He tilts his head a little bit, almost looking past me, and brings his right hand up to the left side of my face. His fingertips brush against my ear, and when he pulls his hand back, the ring is in between his fingers. "Here it is," He grins.

"Shut up," I laugh out, smiling right back at him.

He takes my left hand and slides the ring into my second to last finger.

"I love you," He tells me, bringing my hand up to his lips and planting a kiss on my knuckles. "So much."

I rest my free hand on the back of his neck, playing with his curls. "I love you, Spencer." I gently tug him toward me, connecting our lips once again.

In no time, he finishes what he'd tried to start a few minutes ago; getting me out of my clothes.

"Can I... um..." He chokes out, breaking the kiss and moving one of his hands to my waist. He gently pulls at the side of my underwear.

"Spencer, you don't have to ask," I assure him with a chuckle. "You can do whatever you want."

"Within reason," He adds, looking at me with a tiny smile. "Right?"

"Well, there's not much I wouldn't do. Most things just need to be talked about," I smile back at him.

"Fisting?" He questions, raising an eyebrow at me.

I can't help but to laugh. "Um-"

Spencer cuts me off. "Anal fisting?"

"You want to shove your hand up my ass?" I stare back at him in shock.

He just smirks at me.

"Is that a 'yes'?"

He doesn't say anything, just brings his lips back to my neck, planting a couple of kisses on the area. "No," He says after a few kisses. "Not your ass."

I can't help but to laugh and roll my eyes.

Spencer's hand slips into the front of my underwear and he starts to slowly massage my clit, making me gasp.

"Fuck, Allie... you're so wet. Here, why don't you lay down?" He pulls away, gesturing to the blanket.

I nod, getting down on my knees. "But first, can I get you out of these clothes?" I smile up at him, undoing his belt.

He laughs, stilling my hand with his. "Soon, I promise. I have some plans for you first."

"Yeah? Maybe I have some plans for you," I cross my arms, watching as Spencer gets on his knees.

"Oh, do you?" He smirks, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Fellatio," I say matter-of-factly.

Spencer laughs. "Fellatio can wait. You know why?"

"Cause you're stubborn?"

My fiancé smiles at me and shakes his head. "While that's true, it's not what I was going to say," He gently pushes my chest so that I'll sit down and lay on my back. Once I'm lying down, he situates himself between my legs, looking up at me with a grin. "I was going to say that you, my love, have the ability to orgasm multiple times during sex. I have to rebuild after each time-"

"Like after a really bad hurricane."

He raises an eyebrow at me, chuckling. "Maybe 'rebuild' wasn't the greatest choice of a word. I can't orgasm over and over like you can without a refractory period. So, I want my one time to be during one of your many times."

"How do you know you can't?" I ask him, propping myself up on the backs of my arms. "I mean, whenever we have sex, we don't go back into it. I've been doing some research, actually-"

Spencer wraps an arm around my thigh, resting his hand flat against the top of my groin and using his thumb to lazily massage my clit. I lose my words for a few seconds. "I'm listening," He speaks up. "Tell me about your research."

"Uh...Um," I breathe out, trying to catch up to my train of thought. It's chugging off without me. "So, I did some research about male orgasms and found out-"

Before I can get another word out, I feel Spencer lick up the center of my underwear. Once again, I lose my thoughts and a breath catches in my throat.

"What did you find out, Al?" He asks, sounding totally innocent.

"I found out that you don't need to, y'know, ejaculate... when you orgasm. There's a such thing as a 'dry orgasm'," I tell him, watching as he sits up and pulls my underwear down and off. He furrows his brow at me as I continue. "Having an orgasm and ejaculating, they're actually two separate events."

He looks taken aback. Did I just teach the genius something new?

Spencer sets my underwear down and gets back into his position, telling me, "Wow, I didn't know that.".

"So, you've never done research on it?"

He shakes his head. "Well, as you know, I've only ever been with a man the one time-"

"Ethan," I smirk at him. "Are you two still friends?"

"Yes, but that's not what we're talking about. All of my sexual experiences, besides that one, have been with women, so... I don't go researching the best ways to get males off when I've never actually dated one."

"Ah," I nod at him. "Here, lay down," I sit up and pat the spot next to me.

"Why?"

"I'm forming a hypothesis and I wanna test it out," I tell him.

"What's your hypothesis?" He asks, laying down on his back.

"If I continue to pleasure Spencer after he orgasms, then he will have another."

"Ah, you used an 'if... then' statement. Very nice," Spencer comments, but I'm not sure if it's mocking or not. "A true hypothesis is a statement, not a question. You remembered."

Okay, so definitely not mocking. That's good.

"Mhm, I can list each step of the scientific method, too," I tell him with a proud grin, my hands reaching for his belt buckle once again.

I notice his breathing get a tiny bit heavier, but he chuckles. "Yeah?"

"Yep," I can't help but to laugh. This is an odd topic for the moments leading up to a blowjob.

I tug his pants down and off, taking his shoes off in the process. I leave him in his underwear and get into a position where I'm straddling him. I lean down and press a kiss to his lips, earning a frustrated whine when Spencer realizes it was just a quick peck. I press one kiss more to his lips before bringing mine to his neck, kissing and sucking at the warm skin. I'm leaving marks, which Spencer has never minded. He's told me before that if they're anywhere visible, he'd just need a little bit of help covering them with makeup. I'm an expert at it by now. Spencer is big on giving hickies.

I leave a trail of kisses down to his chest, undoing the buttons of his shirt as I go along. Once the shirt is completely unbuttoned, I look up at him and smile.

That's when we hear keys jingling.

"What's that?" I ask him.

He furrows his brow at me and shakes his head. "I don't know, but... just put you clothes on."

Dang. I was really looking forward to doing it under the stars. Quickly, I pull my shirt and skirt back on as Spencer buttons his shirt back up and pulls his pants back on. It's just in time for a janitor to walk in.

"Are you two authorized to be in here?" She asks, flipping the actual lights of the theater on, ending the projection of the stars.

"We are," Spencer nods as I look around the blanket for my underwear. My eyes land on Spencer's left hand, he's clutching pink fabric in it. "My good friend, Damien, is the museum coordinator. He let us have access to the theater for tonight."

Ah, so he grabbed them.

"Oh, that's right. He did mention that to me, I just assumed you would be gone by now. I made this my last stop," The janitor explains.

"Well, we'll pack up and get out of your hair so that you can do your job," Spencer gives her a smile. "Come on, Al."

I shoot her a smile, too, before helping Spencer to clean everything up. I follow him out to his car and put everything in the back, both of us laughing about how we almost got caught as we get into our seats.

"Just a few minutes later and we would have been..." I can't even finish because I'm laughing so hard.

"I know! I'm sorry, I didn't know there would be a custodian," Spencer laughs.

"No, don't be sorry. I had the best time tonight."

"So did I," He leans over and plants a kiss on my lips. "We can finish what we started when we get home, if you still want to."

I tell him that I do and he starts up the car, starting on the way home. About halfway there, I rest my hand on his thigh and ask him something I'd been wondering during the entire duration of our drive.

"Hey, have you ever gotten road head?"

Spencer just laughs. "A blowjob while I'm driving? No, I haven't."

I move my hand a bit further up his thigh. "Do you want to? Right now?"

"Yes," He says quietly. "There's no one on the road, so... that makes it safer than it'd usually be."

I grin and take my seatbelt off, reaching over to undo his belt buckle and pants.

"Actually!" He squeaks, grabbing my wrist just as I'm about to pull his member from his pants. "Actually, I'm already having a hard time focusing. Can we wait until we're home?"

"Of course, Spence," I take my hand out and sit back in my seat, pulling my seatbelt on.

He offers me his right hand and I take it, lacing our fingers together.

-

"I have a plan, hold on!" I run to our closet, opening up the drawer that holds some of our toys and pull out our purple vibrator, turning around to see Spencer looking at me from the doorway.

"External use only," I wave it at him, a sly grin on my lips.

He just chuckles and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me back into the bedroom. We're both already down to just our underwear. A trail of clothes leads all the way up the stairs. By the time we got in the door, Spencer couldn't keep his hands off of me. I couldn't keep mine off of him either.

Spencer reaches around to my back, undoing my bra and gently tugging it off of my arms before tossing it aside. He kneels, pulling my underwear down and having me step out of them. His lips pepper kisses all over the bottom of my tummy and my hips as his hands grip my thighs.

"Spence," I run my hands through his hair, trying to get his attention.

He ceases his kissing and looks up at me with a tiny grin. "Yes?"

"My hypothesis," I say simply and gesture toward the bed. "Could you get in an obtuse angle for me?"

Spencer laughs, nodding his head. As he crawls onto the bed, he speaks up. "Can I make a suggestion?"

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Sure?"

"Would it be alright if while you were testing your theory, I could be testing my own?" He sits up against the head board, looking back at me.

"What's your theory?" I cross my arms and smile at him.

"Oh, I don't have it yet, but that was a fancy way of asking if I could give you oral at the same time."

"That could alter my results," I crawl over to him, greeting him with a kiss.

"It might even get you closer to the result that coincides with your hypothesis."

I just smile at him. "Alright, why not?"

Spencer's already-present smile grows in size and he presses a kiss to my lips.

Once he's out of his underwear and we're in 'sixty-nine' position, I get started on him right away. I hear a moan come from Spencer and he pulls me down to his lips, slowly teasing with his tongue.

By the time I'm about to hit my first high, he's not too far behind. I can feel the pressure building as Spencer's tongue works, but just as I'm about to... he stops.

"Babe!" I try to look around at him, hearing him snicker.

Spencer presses a kiss to my inner thigh. "Be patient, Al. All good things come to those who wait."

I just roll my eyes and set back to work on him. Only a few seconds after I do, he gets back to it as well.

After I finally hit my climax, Spencer backs off a tiny bit, opting instead to leave kisses and purple marks on my inner thighs. Only until he grips my thighs a bit tighter, telling me that he's close.

I keep the same pace on him, not slowing down nor speeding up. When he twitches and I taste his cum in my mouth, I pull away to swallow and keep going with my hand.

"Fuck," He breathes. "Allie, um-"

"Are you okay?" I stop immediately. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Spencer says right away. "No, I don't want you to. It's just... I've never had someone keep going after I got off. It's strange, but... a good strange."

I just smile to myself and continue with my hand actions. "Do you mind if I get out of 'sixty-nine' position?"

"Okay," He says quickly.

I move to where I'm laying in between his legs and continue pumping him with my hand.

He hands me a pillow just as I was about to ask for one, only getting out a 'Babe, can you-' before he gave it to me. I have him raise his hips and set the pillow beneath.

With my free hand, I switch on the vibrator, running it up and down his shaft on the low setting as I work the tip with my mouth.

A few grunts leave Spencer's mouth and his hands grip the blanket. "Fuck, Al..." He says, letting out a breath.

Now, for the main event. I turn up the vibrator a tiny bit and move the tip to his perineum, pressing it onto the area and causing Spencer to buck his hips, his dick hitting the back of my throat as he does so.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He cries, his hand moving to the back of my head and gripping a bunch of my hair. I pull off of him, using my hand to stroke him instead as I feel him twitch.

I don't expect it, but he cums again. Some of which, gets on my face. The rest trickles down, getting on my hand.

Spencer breathes heavily as I hop off of him, running to the bathroom to get baby wipes so that I can clean both myself and him up.

I hear him call for me and when I come back he pats the empty spot next to him. "By the time I opened my eyes, you were gone," He chuckles, still out of breath.

"Sorry," I smile, cleaning up my fingers and the mess off of him. "Are you okay?"

"More than okay," He says, letting out a deep breath. He pats the spot next to him again.

I bundle up the wipes and chuck them at the bin next to my vanity, landing the shot and cheering for myself before finally laying down next to Spencer.

"How do you feel?" I ask him, rubbing his chest. "How did that feel?"

Spencer looks down at me for a second before his stare returns to the ceiling. "It was... God, I can't even describe it. As for me, I feel... exhausted."

"I'm glad you liked it, Spence," I giggle and look up at the ceiling.

My mind wanders back to the thought about his Dad's funeral. He'd gotten a little bit angry over it earlier and expressed that he 'wasn't going'. I need to talk to him about it.

"Spencer," I move over so that he can turn on his side to face me. Once we're eye to eye, I run my fingertips down his cheek. "We should go to Vegas for your dad's funeral-"

Before I can get anything else out, he lets out a sigh. "Allie, I told you. I'm not going. He was a terrible father to me. No, he wasn't even a father to me. My mom had to be both and she could barely take care of herself."

"Spence-"

"No," He sits up. "End of discussion."

'End of discussion'? What the fuck.

"I know that he wasn't good to you or your mom, but-"

Spencer looks at me, a bit of anger in his eyes. "But what, Allie? But he was still my dad?" The boy snaps.

"You can hate the man all you want, but he still helped bring you into this world," I stare back at him. "The least you're could do is go to his funeral. You owe him that much."

Spencer laughs, standing up and reaching for his underwear. "I don't owe him anything!" He exclaims. "And I'd really just like for you to quit badgering me about it, please!"

"Fine," I shrug, getting up off of the bed and grabbing a new pair of underwear from our dresser. I pull them on before throwing on his Caltech shirt. "Just one more thing, though. How do you think your mom is dealing with it?"

Spencer is quiet for a few seconds. "She doesn't know."

"Huh," I shrug, grabbing an extra blanket out of the chest at the end of our bed.

"What are you doing with that blanket?" Spencer asks me.

I grab a pillow off of the bed, too. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch."

"What?" He looks back at me in disbelief. "No, you're not."

"Yeah, Spencer. I am. Goodnight, I love you." I head toward the door and he watches me go before following after me as I make my way down the stairs.

"Allie," He says softly. "Don't sleep on the couch. Please."

I don't say anything back to him. Once I'm in the living room, I switch the light on and make up the couch as a bed.

"Allie-cat..." He rests his hand on my arm.

I turn around to face him and rest my hands on his shoulders. "I'm angry with you, but that doesn't mean I don't love you, Spencer. I just want some time to clear my head, alright?"

He nods, looking guilty. I press a kiss to his lips. "I love you, babe. Goodnight."

"I love you," He says back, almost looking like he's about to cry.

Spencer heads back upstairs and I switch the light off, crawling onto my make-shift couch-bed and pulling the blanket over me.

Way to end the perfect night with a fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
871K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
351K 22.6K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
264K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc