My Billionaire✓

By Deepanshuuppal09

[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are... More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 25

11K 298 3
By Deepanshuuppal09

To fall in love is awfully simple but to fall out of love is awful.

Xavier pov

My head was pounding hard the pain was about o much but nothing in comparison to what my heart is feeling right now .

I tried to open my eyes but it was tough to do so . After trying for few minutes I opened my eyes and shut them quickly because of the light .

I opened my eyes again and adjusted myself . When I noticed my surroundings it started me a bit.

Where the name of devil am I ?

I strode to the door and opened it went downstairs and froze seeing Allen over there .

"Are you going to stand there or you are going to have a seat."he stated flatly.

I went back to my cold self and asked "what the hell am I doing in your house Allen"

"If you don't remember you were drunk last night so I bought you to my home "he answered.

He passed me a coffee and I quickly sipped it because the headache was not helping a bit to protest in this situation.

"I want to tell you something"he said looking nervous . Before I could ask him he cut me before I could even start ."I was the one who broke your and deliah relationship".

I froze in my place and the cup in my hand slipped and shattered into pieces after hitting the ground .

Before I could say anything I store towards him and punched him hard on his face . I heard a breaking sound and knew that it would have broke his nose .

He fell and cried in pain . He stabled himself and went to take a seat . He sat there whimpering about his nose when he continued.

"I deserved it . I deserve everyone's hatred . I won't explain my act Beacuse it was wrong, I thought that it was best for deliah to have a simple life without anymore heartbreaks . I knew you were a Casanova and I thought you were going to break he heart so I Photo shopped some pictures and made deliah believe me , I knew you would go to her so I send my friend Ian to her office next day. I got to know you were there and made everything look like deliah is using you." He confessed everything and in the end he cried .

"Deliah didn't knew about it a few days before . Until she found me and my fiance talking about the same . She has nothing to do with all of this . Pls forgive me I m very sorry for what I did to you and my sister it affected my life as well and I hope that one day you and deliah will forgive me."with that he went out of the house.

At the whole time i felt myself feeling better and worst at the same time , better Beacuse deliah really loved me and worst Beacuse last night I accused her of cheating.

I shouted my lungs out and started braking everything that comes in my way. I punched the television hard until it broke completely.

My hand was bleeding my heart as well . Thinking about what deliah would have thought of me Beacuse of that photos how she would have went through the heart break again .

I cried in agony for some time when I decided what I should do next . I went straight to my house and called lex my security head and told him my plan .

I ordered my maid to call the doctor. The doctor came few minutes later and bandaged my hand.

I freshen up and wore a suit . I called lex again and asked him about the arrangement to things .
He told me to take my next step without any fear and message me the locations .

My new life is starting soon and I won't let anybody disturb or interfere in it without my knowledge. With that thought I went towards my destination.

__________________________________
Hope you guys liked the chapter. I know it takes time for me to updates but my papers and not helping me a bit. As soon I m going to free again I will continue to write the story .

If you liked the story vote comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.7K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
9.4M 452K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...