When Destiny Puts You Togethe...

By PearlOfPacific

An Arshi FF Peep in to know more!!! #168 in fanfiction on 20.03.2018 This beautiful Cover by KoeliDalmiya More

Prologue
Charecter sketch
Chapter: One
Chapter: Two
Chapter: Three
Chapter: Four
Chapter: Five
Chapter: Six
Chapter: Seven
Chapter: Eight
Chapter: Nine
Chapter: Ten
Chapter: Eleven
Chapter: Twelve
What The...
Chapter: Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifteen
Chapter: Sixteen
Chapter: Seventeen
Chapter- Eighteen
Chapter- Nineteen
Chapter- Twenty
Chapter- Twenty One
Chapter- Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter- Twenty Five
Chapter- Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Eight (Last)

10.7K 418 108
By PearlOfPacific

ArShi_Angel

Bhavs0005

ChandrikaThumalla

MithuMeera

Kid_Katt

Ananya_malik

ArshiSR

Arshichamkili9

suryakavi0912

Priya_siva

SamridhiJain5

AryaARshi

Mitalchauhan8

maahiwrites

Barbie242

Mamree

It was the eleventh day of their honeymoon trip in paradise on earth-Switzerland. Arnav and  Khushi had visited the beautiful churches of Grossmünster and Fraumünster, visited the museums, strolled down the luxurious shopping street of Bahnhofstrasse (loaded their bags with a lot of shopping),tasted  traditional Swiss chocolate at Maestrani’s (the mess that it made *sigh*), made day trips to Rhine Falls, Liechtenstein and Jungfraujoch. 

Arnav, true to himself had not kept his hands off his gorgeous wife, even though they had succeeded in dragging themselves out of their hotel room for some much needed sightseeing and visited some of the most beautiful destinations of Switzerland. 

Each of their days, started with Khushi and Arnav having a quick romantic breakfast, with Khushi settled on Arnav's lap, and the man himself stealing kisses after kisses every once in a while, making Khushi blush the deepest shades of red imaginable. Afterwards, they would head out into the cityscape, having the time of their lives chatting, laughing, teasing and kissing each other a million times a day. And their days ended, with sweet and blissful love making.

Khushi was sitting in the dining area, nibbling at the cereal in her bowl, looking straight ahead as Arnav spoke to their parents back in India. Arnav looked back at her, "Stop playing with your food hazel." He kissed the top of her head. 

Khushi looked up, a smile broke out of her lips while Arnav settled on the chair next to hers after they were both done saying their goodbyes to the family.

"The cab's going to reach in ten minutes" Arnav ate a spoonful of cereal from the bowl.

"Where are we going?" Khushi enquired, anticipation shining in her warm hazel eyes.  

"We're going to Montreux." Arnav informed her, his own lips stretched into a grin of his own. 

"Ah, fancy

***

Hour later, Arnav and Khushi reached their destination. Arnav helped her out of the cab, and led her towards the Lake Promenade. The lakeside was crowded with patrons, citizens and couples strolling through the garden, enjoying the stunning view of the lake the lake led to a beautiful castle, Chateau de Chillon.

This is so beautiful.” Khushi exclaimed with a gleam of amazement, the lake was a beautiful electric blue color, the sun rays were reflecting on the water giving it a divine look.

Arnav threaded his fingers with hers, and squeezed it gently. “It is.” he agreed as they continued to walk hand in hand.

I have always wanted to come to Switzerland.” Kushi confessed

Uh-huh?” Arnav looked at her for a minute. “Does it meet your expectations?”

As a matter of fact, it far exceeds them.” She said truthfully making Arnav smile 

I’ve never asked you, but was canada beautiful?” Arnav asked

Khushi frowned in thought, “It was a nice place to be. There were many Indian families around.” Khushi told him.

I take that you didn’t home much.” Arnav said 

I missed you Arnav, if that’s what you mean.” Khushi assured him, fluttering her eyes innocently. Arnav looked at her amused, a few seconds later his lips quirked up into a smile.

Of course you did, love. I am not the man who can be easily forgotten.” Arnav smirked at her.

Khushi rolled her eyes, stood on her tiptoes and pressed a quick peck on his lips. “Neither am I, Mr. Raizada.” 

Arnav pulled her into his arms, “Someone’s being very bold” He spoke in a husky voice.

Khushi blushed, “Haq hai mera. (It’s my right.)” She responded

“‘Haq toh hai. (Your right it is.)” Arnav kissed her nose. 

Khushi pouted, rubbing her nose.

Arnav chuckled and kissed her nose again.

Come on. Let’s go inside that beautiful castle.” Khushi tugged at his sleeve cutely.

Arnav nodded, “Let’s go.” 

***

Hours later, Arnav led Khushi into the streets of montreux. The sun was about to set, making the sky glow in a reddish-orange light. The sidewalk was lined was beautiful houses, kids playing outside their houses in the lawns. The air was filled with chatter and laughter. 

Arnav saw Khushi smiling softly looking at something, following her line of vision, Arnav saw an elderly couple sitting on a bench outside what he assumed was their house. Their hands were entwined with each other. The lady was resting her head against her husband's shoulder. 

"Do you see our future in them?" Arnav asked his wife who looked at him and smiled.

"I hope so.

Arnav bent and kissed her forehead affectionately, "It'll happen. Fifty years from now. We'll be in their place and I assure you, I'll still be madly in love with you.

Khushi sighed, leaning against his arm as they walked ahead. Arnav smiled and pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around her.

It was beautiful. One madly in love couple, the setting sun, and a walk with no destination. 

***

A few hours later, ArShi were sitting in a restaurant, waiting for their food to arrive. Arnav had booked a private cabin for themselves, Arnav was pouring Champagne for Khushi and himself when they heard a knock.

"Come in" Arnav said carelessly, thinking the intruder to be one of the hotel staff. They heard the glass door sliding open, and Khushi froze in her place.

Arnav frowned and looked back at the door.

"Dia"

The two of them breathed in unison. Khushi's elder sister was standing in front of them, her eyes were shining with unshed tears.

"Hi" Dia whispered, looking awkwardly between the two of them. "I didn't mean to disturb you.

"What are you doing here?" Arnav asked, simultaneously wrapping his arms around Khushi.

"I get the message Mr. Possessive Husband. She's my sister, I would never think bad about her. I just wanted to meet you, and now that I finally know how our parents dealt with my eloping, apologize to you and congratulate you too." Dia said softly. 

"Do you want to have some dinner?" Khushi asked, "You can sit down."

Dia shook her head, "I'm here on official business. I just happened to see the two of you and wanted to meet you.

Arnav sighed, "It wasn't very wise of you to leave like that. Although it ended up being for the best for me and Khushi" He said 

Dia smiled, "I'm happy that you're happy Arnav." She said genuinely "and I'm happy that you're finally married to the love of your life Khushi."

Khushi blushed, "You also knew?"

"I suspected. You weren't very open to me about your feelings but it was obvious." Dia said teasingly.

"Why did you agree to marry him if you knew?" Khushi asked 

"Because I wasn't sure if he reciprocated your feelings. Dad was persistent, I myself wasn't very convinced about marrying him but I really couldn't think of a reason to deny, apart from your liking.. but then as I said I wasn't sure if he reciprocated or not." Dia said softly "We've been closer than family all our lives."

Khushi nodded.

"Dad is.."

"Upset with you." Khushi told her.

"I deserve it." Dia said wryly. 

"Yes. As a matter of fact you do. I hope he comes around soon though. It's partly.. actually more than partly because of you that we got our happily ever after." Khushi said 

"I'm happy I could help." Dia said. "And more than that, I'm happy that you're not upset with me.

Arnav sighed, "We can't judge you for your choices Dia, We all have the right to make our own decisions, good or bad.

Dia nodded.

The conversation soon steered into the direction of Dia, her modelling assignments, her career etc and eventually she left leaving the two love birds to enjoy the exquisite meal and their moments of togetherness.

***

Later that night, Khushi was lying on the bed of their hotel room after more than a few rounds of making passionate love with her husband.

"What's on your mind hazel?" Arnav asked.

"Destiny.

"Elaborate please." Arnav said softly 

"Had Dia not eloped, You would've been her husband. Living in a loveless marriage. I would've returned to canada, with a broken heart and years later, maybe I would have become someone's wife too, but I could never love anyone the way I love you." Khushi said. 

"Destiny." Arnav sighed.

"It didn't happen." Khushi whispered "I'm freaking glad about it."

Arnav pulled her onto him. "Let's forget what could have happened in the past and concentrate on what the future is going to be like." Arnav said softly and pecked her on her lips. 

"What's the future going to be like?" Khushi asked innocently.

"The future will be a dream that you've not yet had. There will be, sleepless nights, PDA sessions, shameless make-outs, lots of kisses and most importantly, there'll be LOVE. The kind that the world will never see again. I'll love you till the end of my breaths." Arnav said softly 

"Promise?

Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead again, "I promise?"

"Will it be forever?" Khushi asked softly 

"It'll be forever." Arnav assured her

And they sealed their promise with a long and passionate kiss as the first rays of the morning sun peeked through the curtains into their room.

A forever of ArShi was in the making.

Here I end my FOURTH STORY

This is the kind of story that can go on and on and on as long as you like. Even now, I suppose I could show a million other things in this story. Develop subplots, bring twists, introduce negative characters and everything but that would ruin the essence of the story. The story was of a madly in love couple and I prefer for it to remain the same. 

I'm aware. The much awaited honeymoon didn't quite reach your expectations but I'm genuinely clueless about what I could have written. I'm sorry I didn't show ArShi in Switzerland but I was running out of ideas for this one so it's better to end it when it's still beautiful than to stretch it and struggle with writing it like a badly scripted soap opera.

I hope you have enjoyed this story.

I know you might feel I'm rushing its end but I'm seriously losing inspiration with respect to this story and I don't want to abandon it and stop writing so it's better I end it.

How did you find this story?

Do let me know 

Amazing 
Good
Bad
Bearable

Don't forget to 

Vote
Comment
Follow (For more)

Love
Vinny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 4.4K 29
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
147K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
194K 8.5K 23
A series of 21 one-shots (or moments), which span just under four months and show how Arnav and Khushi came to be in a secret relationship. This...
1.2M 46.7K 65
Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1 in arhi #2 in IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon #...