The Nerdy Bad Girl | completed

By tinxla

*NOT A FANFIC* Abigail Simmons and her twin brother, Tony, moves schools for their last year. Why? Well, let... More

The Nerdy Bad Girl.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Bonus Chapter.
Authors Note (Please Read)
Exciting News?
My Brother's Best Friend.
New Cover.
#NoMoreBullying
Q&A?
Q&A 1
Q&A 2
ALEX'S BIRTHDAY XD
Hi!
Review

Chapter Twenty Four.

31.7K 1K 93
By tinxla

Chapter Twenty Four.

"Abi! Abi!"

"Hey Noah, how are you?"

"I missed you! I happy now."

"That's good isn't it? What have you been up to, hm?"

"Daddy's home!"

"He is? That's great! Where is he?"

"He coming. Look! He there!" He said pointing out the window. Uncle Jake was bringing in some of Noah's stuff. He was still surprisingly in nappies.. He liked them too much. "Where Toe Toe?"

"He's sleeping."

"Why?"

"Late night. Do you want to go wake him?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright go on, you know where his room is." Noah squealed and ran upstairs giggling.

"Hey kiddo." I turn around and Uncle Jake was there.

"Uncle Jake! I missed you, how are you?"

"Abigail, my sweet niece. I missed you too. I've been good, and you?"

"I've been good too."

"Is there a lucky guy yet?"

"Maybe." I say, blushing ever so slightly.

"Oh there is! Who is he?"

"Oh, a friend of Tony and I. His name is Alex."

"Where is Tony? And Noah?"

"Noah went to wake Tony up."

"Tony still sleeping then huh?"

"Yep. He loves his sleep."

"So, are we going to the park today?"

"Yes, the park here is amazing. There's so much running space too!"

"Great. Good thing I brought a football too."

***

We were at the park and Noah started running around. My aunt wasn't here as she was at work. My dad too. Tony joined us, after we waited like an hour for him to get up and get ready.

Tony was chasing Noah around and I decided to join in. Tony caught Noah and started throwing him up in the air. "How about we play hide and seek?"

"Yes, yes!" Noah screamed extremely excited.

"I guess we are then." Tony laughed.

"WANNA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK?" I yelled to uncle Jake.

"NAH I'M ALRIGHT."

"Tony you're counting to fifty. Come on Noah lets hide!"

"Yay!" Noah ran off in a completely different direction to me. He said that it would be boring if we hid in the same place and it would make it easier to find us. I ran behind a huge tree. Okay, yes it was pretty obvious actually. Oh well. I could see my uncle so I waved at him and he waved back. I turned around and peeked from behind the tree to see what Tony was doing. I'm guessing he was just finishing counting as he uncovered his hands from his eyes.

He started moving and he turned in my direction. I prayed that he didn't see me. Hopefully he would've thought it was too obvious and went somewhere else. I waited a little just to be sure he wasn't looking.

I peeped and he was going towards the playground with the bunch of children. I think Noah was hiding there. I sighed with relief and just carried on spying on him. Hang on, where was he? Shit, he might find me. Why am I taking this so seriously? Maybe it's because I like winning. I started panicking as I had no idea where he was. He just seemed to have disappeared!

Suddenly I felt arms around my body. I screamed. "Calm down babe. It's only me."

"Are you following me Alex?"

"No, I came here with my cousins."

"All of them?"

"No, Gracie and her brothers. What are you doing here? I've just being spying on you and you've been behind this tree for a while."

"I'm hiding from Tony! We're playing hide and seek with Noah."

"Aren't you a little too old for that?"

"Shut up, it's fun."

"Noah is..?"

"'My cousin."

"I guess it's hang-out-with-your-cousin day today."

"Mmm yes now shoo."

"Aw why? Don't you want me here?"

"Course I do but I want to win this game and you might make it more obvious that I'm here."

"So competitive." He said, shaking his head. "Well maybe after you finish, you want to join us?"

"Yeah sure now shoo." I say, looking for Tony. He turned me around and kissed me passionately. "Or stay."

"I knew you'd change your mind. Anywho, we'll be over there." He said, pointing at where his mum stood talking to what I presumed to be her sister.

"Okay, see you." Before he left I grabbed his arm. "Don't you dare think of telling him where I am unless he's already found Noah that is."

"Alright, chill. I won't say a word." He kissed me on my cheek and left, running towards his mum. He said something to her and she nodded and looked over in my direction. She and her sister waved and I waved back. I looked around and realised that Tony and Noah were walking towards the tree. Okay, well I definitely win.

"Found you!" Noah screamed, running up to me. He ran to me and I lifted him up into the air. I kissed him on the cheek. "Ewww!"

"Hush up." He pouted. "Aw, you're so cute." I put him down and pinch his cheeks. He pouts even more. "Come on, got some people for you to meet." First we ran to uncle Jake and told him to come with us.

"Abs, where are we going?"

"To meet Alex's cousins. They're all here. I kind of maybe thought he was following me but obviously not."

"Oh okay then. That's cool."

"Look I played with them a little earlier! Lets go!" Noah held onto Tony's hand and they ran towards Alex.

"So, I'm guessing that was your boyfriend by the tree. Or was he some random guy hmm?"

"Yeah he's my boyfriend. Wait, you were looking the whole time?"

"Obviously not when you started to kiss. Now, who are they?" He said motioning towards Alex's mum and sister.

"Alex's mum. And then that's her sister. Oh and the girl is Grace and the two other boys I don't know their names but they're Grace's older brothers."

"Alright then."

"Hello dear! How are you from, um, yesterday?"

"Oh I'm fine thanks." I smile. "This is my uncle."

"Nice to meet you." Uncle Jake smiles and puts his hand out for her to shake and she does.

"Oh, this is my sister, Kelly." She waves and smiles. "Well, go along Abi. I think Grace would be happy to have you there. Look, she's now surrounded by five boys!"

"I best go save her then, see you guys." I run towards Grace who looks like she's frustrated. "What's up?" I ask her.

"Too many boys!"

"Aw well when you're older you'll have loads more boys that will be chasing after you."

"Not on my watch." Alex butts in.

"You'll be happily married and so you won't be able to protect her."

"You mean, we'll be happily married." He said, winking.

"We'll see." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Well, Fred and Danny, this is Abigail."

"That's Alex's girlyfriend!" Grace exclaims. The boys gasp. Embarrassing a little. Haha..

"Yeah and that's my weirdo of a brother and my adorable baby cousin, Noah." I pinch Noah's cheeks again and he goes red. They all 'mingle' and get to know each other.

"How old is Noah?"

"He's three."

"He's adorable."

"I know. So, who's older, Fred or Danny?"

"Fred." We look at Tony being tackled by all four of the little ones. I look behind me and the adults are all chatting away.

"Come on, we need to talk."

"About?"

"Stuff." He looks confused but shrugs his shoulders. We sit on the grass under a tree.

"What do we need to talk about?" I was about to answer when he decided to guess.. And be stupid. "Wait, are you breaking up with me?"

"You are so stupid honestly. Why would I break up with you when we only just got together?"

"Well what else am I supposed to think? Maybe you agreed with Ryan and wanted to dump me and be with him." He joked.

"Ha ha, very funny."

"I know I am. So, if we're not breaking up then what is it?"

"Well, next year we're going uni aren't we?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, there's a possibility we might go to different ones.."

"Don't think about that now, we have ages yet."

"Yeah but if we're still together, and we go different universities.. What would that mean for us?"

"Well, we'll stay together won't we?"

"You know that most long distant relationships don't work out."

"Yeah, most. Some do."

"I mean I want us to last like maybe get married, but what if it doesn't work out?"

"Why don't we talk about this when we cross that hurdle. What made you think of this anyways?"

"I don't know, it's just when you said that we'll be happily married.."

"Well we will. We're obviously made for each other. I'm a bad boy, you're a nerdy bad girl. Perfect."

"Nothing's perfect."

"We're perfect together in our own way. Now stop being a downer and let's go on the swings, I'll push you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 12.7K 34
(Under Major Editing) Camila Diaz is a nerd. No need denying it. Everyone knows, Camila knows, her friends know, her school knows, hell even her mom...
174K 3.4K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
88.8K 1.6K 40
Under editing• Beware there is confusion of Daisy which is Kaidens niece• She is nineteen so I'm in the process of changing that • Warnings ⚠️ • ver...
1.3M 43.7K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...