Come into the Water

By emptycalories

"What do you want?" Silas asked in a low voice. His blue eyes raked over my frame causing me to lose my breat... More

casting +
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
epilogue
bonus chapter - lucifer & natalia

chapter twenty

161K 4.1K 3.4K
By emptycalories

His kiss nearly left me breathless. He pushed me back, straight into Silas. My body was between Silas' legs as he sat on the stool while Aries devoured my mouth. My heart was beating out of my chest, nearly whining in anticipation as I felt Silas pull me back by my hair. I gasped, which was enough for him to claim my mouth meanwhile Aries began kissing down my neck.

"Oh, fuck," I whispered under my breath.

My brain wasn't processing what was about to happen. I was going to get fucked by both Aries and Silas at the same time. I had to have been dreaming. I was on cloud nine. It almost didn't seem real.

I bit down on my bottom lip as Aries sucked on my neck. I felt a hand slip down between my legs and down into my panties. They began to rub in circular motion while another hand played with one of my nipples.

"Bedroom," Silas murmured.

I gasped as I was picked up and tossed over Aries' shoulder. I was thrown down on a bed before I could even blink. I looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings. It wasn't my room-and since it was the closest to the kitchen, I knew that it had to have been Aries' room. Before I could even observe and take in my surroundings, I felt my jeans and underwear being removed in one sweep.

"Fuck," Aries swore, his eyes on my body. He climbed on the bed, going in before I could even catch my breath. I let out a moan as he lifted my legs on his shoulders. He let out a deep groan as he pleasured me with his tongue.

"Silas," I breathed, my eyes focused on the man standing around and watching. His eyes moved to me. "Come here."

He walked over to me as I requested. I pulled him closer by the loops of his jeans. I began to massage him through his pants, finding it hard to focus with Aries between my legs. He let out a sharp breath as I pulled his pants and boxers down. I wasted no time putting him in my mouth. He let out a low groan as I took him in as much as I could.

It was easier to suck Silas' dick than Aries because Silas wasn't as aggressive. He was still
aggressive, just not nearly as aggressive as Aries. But it was always still worth a shot. I loved to suck dick. And I loved everything that came along with it. I relished in the aching jaw, the teary eyes, the runny makeup, the sore throat once I was done. I enjoyed a challenge so I would never backdown.

Silas thrusted into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I somehow managed not to gag. I had probably been too caught up in the bliss of feeling Aries between my legs. I could feel myself closer and closer. I was going to cum. I tightened my legs around the back of his neck, shoving his face deeper.

He chuckled. "You going to cum, Natalia?"

I had never heard him speak to soft, it was nearly scary. But despite the softness to his tone, it was apparent that he was teasing me. He knew what he could do. He knew the effect that he had on me and he loved it. I couldn't hold myself long with either of them and the orgasms were always earth shattering. It went to their heads, I knew it would. But I couldn't control myself, and I didn't care that I couldn't control myself. That was the least of my worries.

"Yes," I moaned, humming as I began to suck on Silas' balls.

As my hand pumped up and down his shaft, I looked up at him. He was watching me closely, jerking in my hand. I bit my bottom lip before taking him back in my mouth, determined to make him cum. I stiffened, freezing up as I was about to release. I was on the threshold before I crossed it, the wave of euphoria overtaking my body. I fell back against the bed, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to keep my breath. As I relaxed, my eyes fell on the man hovering over me.

"You want me to suck your dick?" I teased Aries, nibbling down on my bottom lip.

"No, I want to fuck you so that I can cum inside of you," he stated, never breaking eye contact.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I won't get you pregnant unless I actually tried to. I'm a demon, Natalia," he said, fully undressing. "You've never used a condom once with either of us and now you're worried about getting pregnant," he snorted.

"Cumming inside of someone is different," I deadpanned. "I've never had someone cum inside of me before."

He smirked, a sinister glint in his eye. "So I'm your first?" He teased me again, laying back on the bed. He grabbed my arm, tugging me on top of him. He kissed me deeply, tangling his fingers in my hair briefly to pull me closer to him. He pulled away. "Ride me."

I glanced at Silas, hesitant with my next move. I glanced back down at Aries considering we were in his room. "Do you have lube?"

His eyebrows raised. "Oh, you want him to fuck you while I'm fucking you." Genuine shock was in his voice as well as desire. His look darkened as his eyes roamed over my face. "Silas, bottom left drawer."

Silas went to the drawer as I slowly lowered myself down onto Aries. We both let out a deep moan, my head tossing back. I raised myself up and down until I developed a steady pace and rhythm. Aries yanked me down by my hair, claiming my mouth once more.

The bed sunk down and I felt Silas behind me. I paused my movements briefly, angling myself better. I had done anal before, I wasn't any stranger to it. But I was a stranger to someone of his size going up in there.

I felt Silas' fingers wrap around my throat as he pulled my back to his chest. I shivered at the feeling of the skin-to-skin contact. I could feel him before he slowly began to push himself in. My breathing hitched.

"Relax," he murmured softly in my ear.

I nodded as he left a soft kiss on the side of my head. He went in deeper, squeezing my throat tighter. It was temporarily distracting me from the uncomfortable feeling until he was finally all the way in. My breath came out slowly and shakily.

He pulled back, thrusting into me. A strangled moan came out of my throat as they both fucked me simultaneously. This was different, much more intense. I was feeling double the pleasure that I usually did.

"Fuck," I cried.

"You better hold your fucking orgasm," Aries threatened.

I bit down on my bottom lip so hard that I tasted blood. "Why?"

"In case you haven't noticed by now," he said, his breathing uneven, "we cum when you cum."

"Oh," I whimpered. Aries' hand lifted, squeezing my breast.

"You're so beautiful," Silas whispered, briefly squeezing so hard that he cut off my air supply. I found myself craving the feeling again but not letting him know.

"Mm," I moaned. "Aries..."

"Don't," he growled.

"Silas," I nearly choked.

"Cum," Silas told me. "We're going to fuck you all night until you get enough."

"She'll never get enough," Aries remarked.

"That's the point," Silas' lips brushed against the shell of my ear.

Aries tightened his grip on my waist, slamming me down harder. My breathing felt as though it picked up yet slowed at the same time. Time had definitely slowed. I could only focus on the feelings of pleasure that I was getting from both Aries and Silas. Silas kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth and caressing mine.

My nails sunk into Silas' arm wrapped around my abdomen. I exhaled sharply, the feeling building and building. I looked down at Aries, watching the clouded look in his eye as I rode him. Then I tilted my head back, getting a better view of Silas. His soft, crystal blue eyes flooded with more emotion than I had seen from him prior. Still no smile but not yet a frown.

I gasped, jerking one last time against them before my body fell slack in Silas' arm. The next I felt the warm, hot seed of both men quite literally fill me up. I quivered against Silas, shaking before he released me. I collapsed onto Aries, and he caught me. His arms wrapped around me, releasing a shaky breath.

All of our breaths could be heard in the room. Silas pulled away first, plopping down next to Aries on the bed. I raised off of him, feeling the foreign feeling of the cum dripping out and down my thigh. I observed it curiously before I looked up and watched them admire it.

Shakily, I plopped down in the space between Aries and Silas. I tried to regulate my breathing, staring up at the ceiling. I felt a hand glide up my face, turning my head. I found myself looking into Aries' green eyes.

"How was that?" He asked, sneaking a glance at Silas behind me with a slight smug smile.

"Everything I've ever dreamed of," I admitted. "Now, I'm going to clean up. Then we can go again."

"Oh, thank fuck," he said. "I thought you were going to make me beg for it."

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips. For the first time since I met him, I saw a small, genuine smile on Aries face as he looked back at me. I smiled back, leaning in and kissing his nose. As I sat up, I couldn't help but feel a little awkward as to why I had done something so sweet and intimate. But I just let it pass without another thought.

I paused in the doorway. "Are you two going to fuck while I'm gone?"

They looked at each other before looking back at me with flat looks. I tried my best to stifle a laugh. I just left them alone, making my way to the bathroom and preparing for the second round of fucking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 4.6K 91
Ereshkigal Imperia Pluto Uranus,is the queen of all supernatural beings at 2000 years old,she has kept her kingdoms in order at times with an iron fi...
1.7K 72 28
Kate advertises that she needs a roommate and soon she meets Nash, he's weird at first but she soon warms to him and lets him move in, for the first...
465K 4.8K 19
WARNING MAJOR GAMMAR ERRORS ‼️‼️‼️BEING REWRITTEN ‼️‼️‼️‼️ "It's really sensitive ". I nod and open her legs again and do it again. Her hands grab...
343K 18.8K 25
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 7| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ ༺༒༻ "Why are you touching me?" Isis flicked my hand...