Sin City

By babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... More

intro
prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 8. really raise hell
pt 9. you make me weak
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 12. strong headed angel
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt 37. sex addict
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 40. atta girl
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

pt 2. life, what a bitch

1.7K 48 21
By babyylivv

"There's no way I could save you
cause I need to be saved to"

c l o v e r

I giggled as I ran down the long hallway of the unfamiliar house, pushing my small legs to move faster, away from the boy chasing me. I looped around into his room and jumped on to the bed, the base. He couldn't tag me now.

My breathing was heavy as I tried to catch it, and I could feel my adrenaline starting to slow down from being so excited only seconds ago.

I jumped up and down on his bed as soon as sinny walked in leaning against the doorway catching his breath.

"I win again sinny!"

He laughed happily and walked in his room jumping on the bed, landing on his back.

"Yeah yeah, go to bed clo."

I stopped walking after realizing I had spaced out, and came back to my surroundings. I began rocking my head to the music that seemed so far away as my mind was now occupied with so much.

I heard a voice, his voice, over my music. I'm not positive if this is the first time he's spoken since I spaced out, but I honestly could care less about what he has to say. He can take his unimportant words and shove them up his Italian ass.

The next words that came out of that lasagnas mouth really got me going. "You need to stay away from me." I turned around as the songs words went through my ears loudly, and I squinted my eyes at him as he took a drag from his cigarette.

I took an earbud out letting it dangle down and scoffed looking him up and down, trying to find what he thought I was so obsessed with. I listened to the music coming in through my other ear bud and said the next words giving him a hint.

I shook my head to the beat as I looked him in the eye. "You lil, you lil dumb ass-" as I covered my hand over my mouth I continued. "I ain't fuckin with you." He flicked his cigarette on the ground stepping on it as soon as it hit the cement.

He stalked closer to me and I backed away not wanting to be near him. I knew what he was capable of, I wasn't scared of him, but I don't know this new Sin. He backed me up against the brick wall with a murderous look in his eye, clenching his jaw tight. The smell of smoke was heavy on him and his eyes were heavy as they looked deep into mine, then soon wandered, scanning over me.

He lifted his hand and flicked at the string that held in my other ear bud sending it dangling down with the other one. I watched his hand as he raised it just above my neck, and a sinister smirk made its way to his face when I gulped.

His large hand wrapped around my neck, although it wasn't tight enough to hurt me, it was touching my bruises from just days ago. "Just-" when he didn't continue I looked into his eyes which were directed towards my neck. I watched the flames of pure anger burn in the deep green, and wished I hadn't forgotten to cover them up today.

His grip loosened and he used his thumb to put the top of of my hoodie lower exposing more of my collar bone. The flames only grew. He snatched his hand away from my neck and like a raging animal, punched the brick right beside my head. I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath not from fear, but from being so exhausted, and wanting this to end.

The sound of a lighter flicking and crackle of a flame made me sigh, and I opened my eyes seeing him with another cigarette dangling from his lips. I stayed silent as I blinked my eyes a few times and saw dark liquid running down the side of his hand, onto the concrete. He knows how to stitch it, he should better be a pro at it by now.

He took a long drag from his smoke, and blew it out to the side of him. I was surprised he didn't just blow all of the smoke in my face so my lungs and I would die right there. "It hasn't stopped." he stated, not a hint of question in his tone. I looked at him as he stared at the brick wall, and when his eyes met mine I looked away.

Of course not. Of course it hasn't stopped. The one and only person who would ever be able to put an end to my hell was in jail, even after promising me that he would always protect me. Although I don't need that person anymore, I'm not the same dependent little fifteen year old girl anymore. I didn't even realize tears were on the edge of my eyes until my vision blurred.

"It doesn't matter."

I wiped my eyes discreetly and began walking out of the alley, on my own, as I have been almost my whole life. I took out my phone seeing it was now almost ten thirty, and I'm usually home forty five minutes earlier than this.

He didn't follow me home that night. He didn't ask me where the bruises on my neck and chest came from, because he knew. When I rounded the corner arriving back to the home, the downstairs light was on, and the bastards car was here.

As I set one foot on the first step the door swung open and Oscar stormed out looking like a bat out of hell. If it was possible smoke would have been coming out of his ears he looked so angry.

He visibly relaxed when I reached the top step and he grabbed my arm gently but urgently pulling me inside and quickly up the stairs to my room. He gave me no time to ask questions as he barged in my room and slammed the door shut behind him. Two bags laid on my bed and I finally turned to face him with a scared look.

"We're getting the hell out of here Clover I've had a fucking nough of this." he scrambled over to my broken closet, where the door had been ripped off. In a hurry he grabbed a bunch of my clothes on hangers, throwing them on the bed, as well as a few of my old back packs.

I watched him wondering if something had happened while I was at work. Did one of the smaller kids turn off his computer in the middle of a game again? Or is it Tony?

Oscar began stuffing my shirts in my middle school back pack aggressively. "Oscar." I laid my hand on his shoulder and it abruptly stopped shoving my clothes and his eyes pooled into mine. I looked at him for the answers I hoped he would soon give me.

He sighed and looked away from me and continued his mission. "Please just go pack all your lady stuff." He said it so seriously I had to hold in a giggle as I walked out of my room. Lady stuff. Oscar was always scared of my lady stuff, if a pad or tampon was even in sight in the bathroom he wouldn't go in there until I put it away. A big baby if you ask me.

I walked to the next door on the left which was closest to Oscars room and grabbed the neat basket under the sink that held all my shower supplies, skin care stuff, a scarce bit of makeup, and my 'lady stuff'.

I quietly walked along the creaky wooden floor knowing that if I woke the monster underneath, it would be hell.

When I walked back in my room Oscar zipped three back packs and I stood their stunned. I was gone for like- never mind. Oscar put a bag on his back and carried his two duffel bags, and gestured towards the backpacks for me to grab them.

I shook my head. "Where are we going?" I wasn't leaving anywhere without knowing why or at least where we were leaving too. Oscar grit his teeth and said, "It doesn't matter, anything is better than this hell hole." Something definitely must have happened for Oscar to leave behind all his stuff in his room besides clothes and probably some food.

I grabbed the back pack putting it around my shoulders and held the other bags straps on my forearms while carrying my basket. I followed him out of the room quietly and we headed downstairs where Oscar took the keys to the devils prized possession. His blacked out 1969 Ford Mustang.

"Os-" before I could tell him to put the keys back the bedroom door slammed and heavy footsteps came down the hallway to our right. Oscar threw me the keys and whisper yelled to get in the car and start it. He promised he would be there soon.

I did as he said running down the porch steps and to the side of the house where a thick gray sheet covered the car. I ripped it off starting at the hood running along the side of the car, dragging it with me. Once it was off I unlocked the car and threw my bags in the trunk, then quickly starting the car and crawled in the passenger seat.

I counted the minutes on my phone, it's been about seven since I got in the car and my nerves grew even worse. Water began dropping on the windshield and soon pouring. The pitter patter of the rain against it was soothing but didn't take my mind off of Oscar a bit. Eventually after eleven minutes Oscar opened the car door, got in and slammed it shut.

He didn't say a word and just put the car in drive and quickly pulled out of the grassy area next to the driveway. The tires screeched against the pavement as he turned, and we left the house going 60 in a 25.

I really tried my best not to focus on Oscars hands that were not busted open and dripping blood onto his sweatpants. His eyes stayed hard and steady on the road as he accelerated up to 80 through town. I stayed silent and looked out the window listening to the rain, admiring the pitch black night.

Eventually we pulled into a hotel, although all I could see was the side of the building due to the cars lights shining on them. The darkness of the night hid everything else around it.

We got a room which Oscar paid for, with what money is the question. It wasn't a nice hotel but it was affordable for two kids who just- just ran away I guess. I plopped my stuff on the bed closest to the window shut with bars like a jail cell, and sat on the end of the bed. I watched Oscar lock the door then the throw his stuff onto the other bed.

When he finally sat down I asked. "What just happened?" I didn't look away from the gross carpet on the floor, as everything in my mind was going a thousand miles per hour. He didn't answer like he was trying to find the words, and that's when I turned to look at him. He stared intently at his bloodied hands and hung his head.

"What I should've done five years ago when all this shit happened." His eyes met mine and I realized that Oscar has known this whole time. We told each other everything, I told him every little secret except that one, but he knew all along. "I should've never let that mother fucker touch you clover, I can't even be around you without feeling like a piece of shit." His voice sounded so angry and defeated.

I stood up and walked over to him, sitting down beside him. We sat in silence and I felt exhaustion roll over me. "It's not your fault." I meant it. It was mine, I was too weak to fight back and it was no one else's problem to take care of then mine. He shook his head looking at the wall in front of us with such a deadly glare.

"I could've stopped it and I fucking didn't."

As he said the last word his voice wavered and I immediately turned to see him gritting his teeth, and looking so distressed. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders not expecting him to hug me back. I've never been hugged by my brother before. So this is what it is like.

"I'm so sorry clover." His whisper was so quiet yet meant so much. I hugged him tight feeling my throat tighten and a sting of tears build in my eyes.

For the rest of the night we watched whatever crap was on the tv that barely worked, and I wrapped up his knuckles. Neither of us could sleep that night, and we both could feel the tension in the air. Oscar wanted to know what happened over the years, and I didn't know if I could tell him without breaking down into a weak mess.

I eventually drifted off to sleep in the uncomfortable bed thinking about my life.

Life, what a bitch.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

What happened to clover?

Do you think Oscar will be nicer now that he has opened up??

Where will they go now?

Will tony fall off a cliff and die?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 396 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
392K 12.9K 42
Started: 11/6/2020 Completed: 12/26/2020 "I hope you remember what I said, Atlas," he said. He went back to his firm tone of voice now that we were a...
1.3M 29.7K 50
𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia romance by 𝐊. πƒπ€π‘πŠ. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πˆπποΏ½...
1.3K 72 15
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...