Bradga Short Stories

De alwayshighonyou

I'd like to mention that none of this happened in real life. I respect Bradley and Gaga's relationships and... Mai multe

Disclaimer or something
Baby
"that's a stripper name"
Bang Bang
Dinner Time (mild smut)
break up, make up
strictly business (mature)
1998 [1] (mature)
Publicity
The Fall Of Enigma Popstar (mild smut)
1998 [2]
News Time
Highway Unicorn (mature)
The heart wants what it wants
New Piggy
Shower (mature)
"I always get what I want"
mutual friends
Tomato Sauce
Chemistry (TW; abuse, rape) [1]
Chemistry [2]
You & I (mature) [mention of rape]
Robot Man [1]
Robot Man [2]
Robot Man [3] (TW; mention of suicide)
Gummy Bears [1]
Gummy Bears [2]
Daddys Girl
high school sweetheart [1]
high school sweetheart [2]
Winter Things
Fireworks
music to my eyes
Barnes & Nobles
Rumor has it
Mini Gaga
you have no idea, huh?
are we pregnant?!
Pop Up (mature)
his apartment
Blind Date [1]
Blind Date [2]
Off Set (mild smut)
Sexxx Dreams (mature)
Cheat on me (mature)
Blind Date [3] (mature)
flare up (mature)
Mr. Cooper (mature)
My Girls
1998 [3]
Princess Die [TW]
Ride Pony (mature)
After [1/5] (TW; mention of addiction and suicide)
After [2/5] (TW; addiction, suicide)
After [3/5] (TW; addiction, attempted suicide)
After [4/5] (TW; mentions of addiction & suicide)
After [5/5] (TW; mentions of addiction and suicide)
After [Epilogue]
Off Set (mild smut) [2]
Off Set (mature) [3]
Off Set (mature) [4]
Flirt (mature)
Daddy's Party (mature)
Library (mature)
Practice (mature)
Raising Ava [1]
Exclusive (mature)
Grammys 2.0 (mature)
Raising Ava [2]
Stupid love (mature)
First time (mature)
Raising Ava [3]
Stupid love [2] (mature)
Family gathering (mature)
"It burns!"
best friends brother [1]
best friends brother [2]
best friends brother [3]
best friends brother [4]
best friends brother [5] (mature)
best friends brother [6]
best friends brother [7]
best friends brother [8] (mature)
best friends brother [9]
Dr. Styles (mature)
little runaway [1]
little runaway [2]
toys (mature)
little runaway [3]
little runaway [4]
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!
little runaway [5] (mature)
little runaway [6] (mature but not really)
NEW BOOK(S); DELAYS; ETC...
Join us (mature)
First time (mature) [2]
New Book - Wild Ride!
I was hacked...
things are happening 👀
bff
NEW book is up now :)
fair play (mature)
wedding bells (mature)
Can't get you out (mature)
Thunder
sneaking around (mature)
getaway (mature)
Quarantine
Joanne Trattoria [1]
Guys my age [1]
Guys my age [2] (mature)
Waited for you (mature)
New book - Cooper's Childrens Home
Easter Bunny (mature)
late night waffles (mature)
babygirl (mature)
VERY IMPORTANT!!
bloody hell (mature)
more than friends
It's you (mature)
it's real 1/2
it's real 2/2 (mature)
NEW BOOK!
Damn, you were in my sexxx dreams (mature)
surprises
please, don't leave me
New Guy 1/?
New Guy 2/?
New Guy 3/?
Oops (mature)
hey!

Break Up With Your Girlfriend

1.5K 48 27
De alwayshighonyou

It was the 20th of December, freezing cold outside and little snowflakes were falling down onto my leopard print fuzzy jacket and blonde hair. I pulled the jacket tighter to my body and looked down at the floor, making sure I wouldn't slip on ice or something.

My heeled boots were leaving footprints on the white ground as I walked towards a café. I could barely make two steps without bumping into someone since everyone seemed to be in the middle of their last minute Christmas shopping before the holidays. I was glad that they were way too busy to recognize me and so was my bodyguard.

"Stefani, wait up!" I heard a familiar voice yell from behind me. I turned around and smiled at Bradley who was jogging up to me, stopping at my side.

"Bradley, what are you doing here?" I asked the handsome man. His hair was messy and he was also covered in light snow flakes. His cheeks were a soft shade of pink and he had a smile on his face, making the corners of his eyes crinkle. It was adorable.

He took off his gloves and opened the door to the café for us, letting me walk in first. "I need a coffee. I've had a long day." He barely mumbled in that deep voice of his, letting out a sigh in the end. His excitement was gone and I watched the snow melt on his hair.

I raised an eyebrow at him as we got in line, urging him to continue telling me what was going on. The cafe was rather empty but since the space was confined we still had to stand close to each other.

"Irina and I officially broke up." He simply said, took our coffees and guided us back out of the small shop.

I took mine into my hands, only now realizing how cold my own hands had been the whole time as the hot cup warmed them back up. "I'm sorry." I said, taking a sip of the beverage. I wasn't really that sorry, but he didn't need to know that. Irina and I never got along, mainly because she had been a bitch to me for no reason since the beginning of Bradley and I's friendship.

Bradley shrugged while looking around, as if he didn't want to look at me. "I knew it was coming. We had been struggling for months now and I think it's for the best for all of us. Even Lea started to struggle because of all the fighting and she's two years old." He admitted, stirring the sugar into his cup, playing with it rather than actually drinking.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know, Stef." He shrugged again, finally looking at me. "She kicked me out this morning so I'm staying at a hotel until I can move into my new place."

I quickly shook my head. "No damn way! I'm not letting you stay at a stupid hotel for this long! You know I have a big house and plenty of space for you!" I offered. I couldn't believe Irina had just kicked him out like this. She truly was a bitch.

"Stef, living with you would cause trouble and people to talk and spread rumors." He complained and he had a good point there. Our on screen chemistry made people suspicious and when we had just as much chemistry off screen the rumors spread. Even though Bradley and I hadn't ever shared a non scripted kiss or anything we both had talked about it and decided to keep our distance for the sake of us, our relationships and our friendship. No matter how much trouble this would cost though, I'd never let him sleep at a hotel and go through this alone. He still was my friend after all.

I scoffed. "They can talk all they want, I'm not taking no for an answer."

Bradley chuckled. "Didn't expect you to." He paused. "Thank you."

++++

4 weeks later

"Bradley, if you don't stop leaving your fucking wet towels on my bed I'll-" I stopped, the towel in my hand as my eyes widened at the sight of Bradley's naked butt, in front of me. I had seen a lot more of his body than a friend should but seeing him here in my bedroom now was entirely different. I blushed a little and grabbed the towel tighter so I wouldn't let it fall out of shock.

He looked at me through the mirror, a small smirk forming on his lips. Motherfucker. "I left it there because I obviously wasn't finished yet." He simply said.

I snapped out of my trance and threw the towel at him. "I hate you." I rolled my eyes, walking back to the kitchen, to prepare the chicken for dinner.

Bradley soon joined me, as we talked like we always did. He helped me chop some vegetables and stirred them into the sauce. "What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked, licking some spices off of his fingers. How I wished he'd lick something else off of them. God Stefani get a grip!

I put some food onto our plates, handing him his as we both sat down on the couch, ready to eat. "I'll probably be at the studio, working on the album. What else would I be doing these days?" I giggled, shrugging. I crossed my legs and turned on the tv while chewing on the food.

"How about I grab some food on the way and visit you? We could have dinner together." He suggested.

I nodded. "Sounds nice."

We silently had dinner and watched whatever was on the tv before Bradley turned down the volume, catching my attention. "Thank you."

I raised an eyebrow. "For what?"

"For letting me stay here. It's been like a month and I'm still here. I honestly would've kicked myself out already." He chuckled.

"I like you around. It's not as lonely and quiet anymore." I admitted, putting my plate down.

++++

3 days later

I screamed, running out of the bedroom, down the stairs, skipping a few steps at the bottom and eventually made my way into the living room. I stopped when both, Bradley and I were at opposite sides of the couch.

"Give me my phone back, Stefani!" He yelled at me, reaching out his arm to grab me, as I took a step back, still laughing hysterically.

"No! Your mom said you texted her and talked about me and I want to know what you said!" I unlocked his phone, scrolling through his texts until I found the one with his mom, clicking on it.

Bradley took that as his cue to jump over the couch and attack me, both of us falling back on the other couch. I quickly put the phone under my shirt and crossed my arms in front of my chest, securing it. Bradley glared at me and we entered an intense stare battle, his body still on mine, straddling me.

"Give me my phone back, Stefani." He said after a while, shooting me an exaggerated angry look.

I pouted. "Get it yourself." I challenged him and gasped when he hiked my shirt up and his fingers travelled up my body, to find his phone. When he was almost at my bra he stopped and glared at me again. "Damn, if you put it in your bra I'm gonna-" he stopped himself mid sentence and instead smirked at me.

I saw my chest move up and down faster than usual since my breathing was ragged and shot him a confused look before I let out an involuntary groan when his lips met mine in a hot kiss.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. His hands went under my back to pull me towards his body. As fast as the kiss started it was over and Bradley held up his phone in triumph. "Found it! You sneaky little one. Put it under your back and thought I wouldn't find it, huh?" He grinned and got up from my body, leaving me behind on the couch. It took me a good second to gather myself and I then pouted again.

"That wasn't fair at all. You used your damn good kisses to fool me!" I sat up and glared at him. My hair was messy and so was his, he looked insanely hot like that and knowing I caused it made it even hotter.

"It was very fair and you fell right into the trap, Germanotta." He smirked and put his phone back into his back pocket.

Two can play this game.

I was up on my feet and in front of him in a second as I pulled him in for another kiss. Bradley grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his body as I let mine rest on his back. I sneakily let one of my hands slip into his pocket and grabbed the phone before I pushed him away and held up his phone triumphantly. "Don't mess with me, Cooper." I said with a glare but let out a muffled moan when he kissed me again instead of taking the phone away from me.

I let the phone fall out of shock and didn't move for a second before I kissed him back. My hands made their way to either side of his face and I grabbed the back of his hair tightly into my hands. His hands made direct contact with the skin of my back and I groaned at the feeling. When we pulled away I watched his face for any signs of reaction.

"I texted my mom about you because I wanted advice on how to ask you out without making things weird." He spilled and I bit my lip, smiling.

"Well, I think I have no choice but to say yes now." I placed another quick kiss on his lips. "You've had me wrapped around your damn finger the second I laid eyes on you, Cooper. Everyone could see that."

He chuckled and shrugged. "I think it was the other way around."

I shook my head with a giggle. "Whatever floats your boat, mister."

"What now?" He asked, sighing.

I raised an eyebrow and giggled. "I'd say we should totally have sex." I said, making him let out a fake gasp.

"Stefani Joanne! I would've never..." He shook his head at me and I laughed.

"Oh, shut up!"

Bradley smiled and bent down to kiss me, his arms circling around my waist.

I could write smut for this but I also could just leave it here and since I'm lazy you can watch some porn and imagine the smut. Just kidding, if y'all want the smut, leave a comment and I'll write it for you in a part two!😌💗

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22K 819 17
Gaga and Bradley are in love with each other, but they are too afraid to tell the truth to one another. What can possible happen to those who are sou...
1.4K 125 6
This is a slightly different story that will have about 5 chapters. A recent story made me think of an old book. It was unfortunately deleted a few y...
16.4K 836 12
The story of Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, as told by Irina Shayk. She watches her partner slowly fall in love with someone else. Loosely based on re...
1K 65 6
AU in which Bradley and Gaga have been keeping this secret relationship going after ASIB. And then one day Bradley is the only one left knowing about...