Reagan and Justice {A Romeo a...

By yungdeeee

So I wanted to try something different, something new. And what better than a classic love story? I've always... More

Introduction
Squad Troubles
Fed Up
Concequences
MUST READ

The Meet Up

133 3 1
By yungdeeee

Jay

So it's the last day of school and me and my squad walking through the hallway getting ready to leave . Just as I was turning the corner I ran into Mason. Lawwd.

"Wassup Jay" he said licking his lips.

"Hey Mason" I said leaning against the wall blushing.
"You coming to my party tonight right?" He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, me and the squad go come through" I said , still blushing .

"Alright, y'all need a ride home youngins?" He said smirking.

See , Mason is a junior and us well, we some lil freshman, and I'm the youngest in my squad. There's me, Brooklyn, Jabreah, and Jayven. We all met in kindergarten some years back and we been tight ever since. Jayven, he's the oldest, Finna be 15 in a few weeks and that's why we having out party together .

"nah lil daddy" I said smirking "we got our own ride."

"Alright lil bit" he said lifting my chin up. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.
"Bye" he said smiling walking off. Owee , that boy makes me weak in the knees!

"Girl what do you even see in him" Jabreah asked.

I think Jabreah lowkey jealous because she kinda had Mason first. They dated but he denied the relationship to the fullest . Well atleast she had him , idk what we are. See , I like Mason. ALOT. But he doesn't see us being a couple cause one, I'm a freshman and two, I'm not giving him what he wants . Mason damn near grown and who you think Finna let his big ass in my cookie jar? Not I! He had thought!

"Girl, I don't know. He just yesss" I said biting my lip.

"Jay, I know you smart but don't let this nigga play you" Jayven said as we stood at his big brother car. "You 13, what the hell do he want from you?"

"Jayven baby , you know I know the game like the back of my hand. Don't worry , I got this" I said playfully patting my chest.

"I'm just saying , you know I love ya right" he asked putting his arm around me .

"Forever and always b. and I know you only looking out for ya lil sis" I told him.

"Fasho" he said.

Jaren was walking up to the car with his girl who was mugging tf out me! See , me and Jaren don't always get along . He messy! And I almost gave him my virginity but nobody knows but Jayven cause we the closest in the whole squad. I'm guessing he told her something bout me cause her eyes stuck on me.

"Damn baby do you got a eye problem?" I said getting loud.

She just stared.

"Earth to basic bitch! Hello?!" I said waving my hands. She just got in the car. Brook and Bre was laughing hard. Jaren ignored me, as usual and spoke to everyone else.

"Why he never acknowledge you?" Bre asked.

I started to get nervous "it's nothing, don't worry bout it" I told her.

I opened the door and climbed in the back back of his SUV.

"Gas money thots" Jaren said sticking his hand out. He started counting and realized he was five dollars short.

"Who didn't pay up?" He asked.

"Jaren I need this money to go birthday shopping" I told him.

"well yo ass can get to stepping!" He said opening the door.

"fine fuck you!" I said getting out the truck . I seen everybody else getting out . I knew they wasn't gonna leave me.

"Your brother is an asshole! Lil mama go be disappointed when he pull them draws down!" I screamed. Jayven pushed me telling me to shut up.

"So how we go get to the mall now?!" Jabreah asked panicking.
"Be cool, I got this" I said calling Mason.

•••

Rj

So me and my lil cousin Che' riding round . We just pulled up to the mall , tryna get something to eat.

"So tell me , wassup with you and Mona?" Che' asked.

"Man, I don't even know. One day she feeling me, next day she dissing me . She playing games." I explained.

"Mane look, why is you focused on one girl?! Look, look around this mall" he said grabbing my head and turning it making look around.

"All these bad females and you focused on one! " he shouted. "Lil mama right there with the purple hair, going into forever 21, go talk to her."

"She is bad, but she look young." I said.

"Nigga Ramona look like she 12! That girl got titties and ass" he said looking harder. "Damn she got ass!"

"Look ! You want me to talk to her or you!?" I said getting aggravated.

"Nah, imma get her friend with the red hair." Che' said getting up.

I sat there staring at the girl through the window , laughing with her friends. I was overlooking her body but her face is beautiful.

"Nigga is you coming" Che' said walking away.

"Yeah, yeah." I said getting up

•••

Jay

I called Mason and asked him to bring me and the crew to the mall, I kinda stayed back while the rest of them roamed through the food court. Mason wanted to get touchy feely in public , basically I got a few hickies that I now need to hide 😑 my parents are gonna be home tonight and I don't need the questions . Jayven brought me a sprite from the food court. Yes! Baby boy came through! But right now we in forever 21 looking for our birthday outfits. Our party gone be yeah!

"What are you looking for exactly?" Brook asked me.

"Skater skirts played out, soo imma just get like them jean jogger pants thingys" I said looking through clothes.

"You need to learn what the shit is called dickhead!" Jayven said laughing.

" look thot, I know what they called ok!" I said slapping the back of his head.

"Ouch!" He screamed rubbing his head. "That shit hurt!"

"Baby it ain't supposed to feel good" I said laughing.

I turned and seen these two dudes peeping me and Brooklyn out behind some clothes racks, like we can't see them. The light skin one had signaled for me to come here so I walked over there.

"Hey , how you doing?" He asked.
"Wassup" I said.

"So my homeboy said wassup with it?" He said grinning.

"Wassup with what?" I asked .

"Why you playing b. wassup with that yeah!" He said.

"Why ya homeboy can't talk for hisself, he a big boy" I said. "My bad you could be a lil boy"

"Do i look like a lil boy to you?" The other one said.

"I mean, no but come on now, you to big to have him tryna throw me on you. If you wanna talk to me , go head and talk to me" I said kinda blushing.

"Damn, she feisty!" He said smirking.

"You got a name Miss feisty?" The red one asked me.
"Yeah, it's Jay" I said smiling.

I turned around to see brook coming over with a cheesy grin.

"Heey!" She said putting emphasis on the e.

"Wassup" the lightskin one said.

"So y'all got names or?" Brook asked. They laughed.

"I'm rj, and that's Che'( ch•aye)" the Carmel one said.

"Heey che'" brook said blushing.

He started laughing .

"Let me come holla at you for a minute ..." Che said not knowing her name.

"Brook, it's brook" she said going to talk to him.

"So, jay , how old are you?" He asked.

Shit, this what get me Everytime, my age. Being 13 with a 17 year old body is hard!

"14" I said nervously.

"Owee you a lil youngin!" He said smiling extra hard.

"Excuse me sir how old are you?" I asked getting a lil defensive.

"I'm 16 lil mama" he said biting his lip.
Lawd this boy is sexy. I was Finna get his number until I seen Brook running towards me .

"Come on baby we gotta go!" She said pulling me.

"Wait , what? What's going on ?" I asked getting scared .

"She' in jail!" She said .

Shit! The fuck she do?! Oh Tinashe' is brook big sister, she basically family.

"Shit!" I said in frustration.

"My mama outside, Jayven and Jabreah already in the car ma! We gotta go!" She said still pulling my arm.

"Bye y'all!" I said running out the front door. Shit, I wish I coulda got rj number, he was fine as hell!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 25.1K 117
The Many Dates of Indigo is now published as a Paperback, and E-book with W by Wattpad Books! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Wattpad Or...