Concequences

Brooke in the mm

Jay Capulet

I woke up in a  room full of people. Most of them were sleep. I was shocked when I seen Che' here. You know he loyal AF, he barely know me. I rolled over and looked at my phone. so many missed calls and texts. I was reading them and then I heard a toilet flush. Then mason came out the bathroom . I could tell he had been crying. I never seen him cry .

I sat up and tried to get out the bed.

"don't." he said.  "whatever it is I can do it for you."

" uh thanks . but can you tell me what happened. I don't really remember.." I said. all I could remember is kissing him and waking up in here.

"so we were at my party and I brought you upstairs. I asked you to be my girlfriend but you turned me down cause you said I need to take care of a baby that's not even mine. Breah came in my room, pushed you and you hit your head. I picked you up, then pushed her down the stairs. I put you in my backseat and Jayven rode here with me and Brooke and Che' followed us. and here we are.." he explained. well that explains why that bitch aint here. thot ass.

"where RJ?" I asked.

he looked at me as if I was stupid .

"Why you looking for that nigga?" He said kinda getting pissed off.

" cause, I see Che' , and they usually together" I said lying. I wanted to know where RJ was cause I liked him. He seemed ... different.

"Oh." Mason said relieved.

"BROOKE !" I screamed as I seen her sleep on top of Che'. they make a cute couple.

She flipped me off knowing I was only saying that cause she was on him. I laughed.

Jayven was woke by now, so he sat up and started talking .

"Wassup baby girl, how you feeling." He asked concerned.

"I'm guap. My head still kinda hurt tho." I said back to him.

"Sooo, where breah thot ass at? " I asked annoyed.

"Jail" Mason and Jayven said at the same time.

"No comment." I said. "Soo when can I go home?" I asked changing the subject.

"Now actually. The nurses came in here and released you when you were sleep and said you can leave when you wake up." Mason said.

Yes! I got up out the bed going towards the bathroom. I felt a slight breeze , then Jayven ran up behind me covering up my ass that was hanging out the gown.

" no looking perv!" Jayven said making me laugh. I swear this boy makes my day.

I walked in the bathroom with him behind me , closing the door.

He handed me my clothes.

"Thanks dicked head." I said sliding on the black skater skirt B brought here for me. I dropped the gown and was waiting on my shirt. He was taking forever so I looked up.

"What?" I asked.

"Look . I wanna fuck." He said bluntly.

" but you my brother tho." I said in awe.

" I know that but look, its more to the reason why, and havent you ever wondered what it feels like?" He asked.

" yeah, all the time" I said . I mean I really wasn't tryna have sex cause I haven't found the right boy yet.

"Look imma just spit it out. Jasmine wanna fuck, but that girl is a FREAK!" He said making me laugh.

I never really liked Jasmine like that, I mean she cool people but she a thot. I keep telling him that she go fuck over him but he won't listen. That's life, he go have to find out for hisself .

"Ok , so what does this have to do with me?" I said slipping a sock on.

"I'm a virgin" he muttered real low.

The hell !

" wait huh ! I thought you lost it when you was 13!" That nigga lied!

"Keep your voice down!" He whispered loudly. "Look, I watch porn and allat but I never really... ya know..." He said not finishing.

"Been inside a vagina?" I said helping him.

He snapped his fingers. "Yeah. That." He said low.

"And you want me to take your virginty" I said confirming what he just said.

"Yeah. That." He said again.

"Awwe. I feel so honored " I said smiling.

"So you down?" He asked sticking out his fist.

"Yeah" I said pounding it. "I'm down"

•••

Jabreah Loveless

"Mommy! What's taking so long!?" I asked crying through the phone.

" baby I've done all I can! You broke your probation and there's nothing I can do. You have to spend 30 days in there" my mother said.

My heart nearly dropped. I CANT BE IN HERE THIS LONG!

"You may be able to get out early if Justice decides to drop the charges. Why would you wanna hurt your bestfriend anyway?" She asked.

"Look , OK so ..." I said getting cut off.

"TIMES UP LOVELESS!" the man said.

"I'll talk to you later ma" I said hanging up.

I sat down and put my head in my hands and sighed.

"I fucked up"