Fed Up

Mason in the mm

Jay Capulet

So we did slide through Mason party. I was feeling kinda paranoid cause I didn't see Mason or RJ yet. Squad was just standing on the wall chillen. That's when I seen his gigantic ass walking towards me. Jesus give me strength. .

"Hey beautiful" he said as he grabbed my waist.

"Wassup pretty boy" I said taking a sip from my cup.

"Soooo I gotta tell you something" he screamed over the music.

"Well tell me then." I said looking at him stupid , like did he really just announce that?

"Nah shawty, come upstairs. its a secret" he said grinning.

he got me fucked up if he think I'm finna fuck. I looked at him crazy.

"no lil mama, nothing like that. I promise" he said putting his hands up in surrender .

"alright" I said as he grabbed my hand leading me upstairs. then I looked down and saw them.

RJ Montague

So we came to Che' step brother house on the east side. when I tell you I can't stand this nigga?! but I only came cause Che' told Jay and her friends to cone through.

"dude, you sure they coming?" I asked him looking around.

"yeah bruh , be cool. she say they already here" he said walking to the back. I'm guessing he spotted her.

"wassup y'all" Brooke said hugging us.

" wassup shawty" Che' said licking his lips. I ain't have time for this, I'm looking for Jay.

"so um, where Jay at? She here?" I asked her.

" um yeah , she right over- errrr" she said looking upstairs. I turned around to see her looking back at us with mason holding her hand leading her upstairs. I thought I said it in my head but I must've said it out loud.

" the fuck?!"

Jay Capulet

Mason brought me up to his room. on the way up I seen so many bitches mean mugging me. he need to get them hoes in order .. I seen RJ too. he looked heated AF!

"you probably wondering why I brought you up here?" mason said sitting next to me.

"I do." I said looking at him. Jesus he so fine. I gotta snap out of it.

"look. we been talking for a lil minute and I wanted to know if you down to be my girl?" he said looking at me.

my whole body froze. my heart skipped a beat. the chills Jesus. the chills.

"hellooo" he said snapping me out of it.

"uh um." I was finna scream yes. but I thought about something.

" look mason. lord knows I wanna say yes a million times. but I can't. I just..can't. knowing my best friend is in love with you." I said. what. the fuck. did I. just do.

"who Jabreah?! I don't want her and I don't know why she keep claiming me cause we never talked" he said lying through his teeth!

"baby you lien! you was tryna fuck! you was supposed to take her to prom and you didn't. you left her high and dry and I know the truth so don't even lie!" I said standing up.

"ain't no tryna fuck. I did. and she claiming she pregnant. she lien forral this time!" he said.

bre not a virgin. scratch that, bre pregnant ?!?

" my best friend would never make a stupid lie for no reason. i guarantee , its yo baby!" I screamed getting defensive. ain't finna not support my niece or nephew !

"I can't have kids justice. that's why I always go raw with virgins" he said

"baby boy you go fuck around and catch a std" I said depressed. damn. single for life. again.

"can I have one last kiss then?" he said.

this boy makes me melt. I could get one last taste.

I straddled his lap and looked up at him. at first they were pecks. then it got passionate. it turned into a lil bit more than kissing. well I got a few hickies on my neck and breasts.

I got up and walked towards the door. he grabbed my wrist and I looked down .

" don't goooooooo!" he wined.

"bye mason" I grinned turning the door knob.

"one last peck?" he asked.

"fine" I said getting on my tippy toes.

Jabreah Loveless

so I peeped Jay walking upstairs with mason about a hour ago and blood been boiling ever since. I've had it. she supposedly by best friend but she on that unloyal shit so imma be on the unloyal shit too!

I started walking towards the stairs.

"where you going ma?" Brooke said in the corner all hugged up with Che'. I ignored the SHIT outta her and kept walking. I bust the room door open and seen them kissing. bruh , I grabbed her by her purple ass weave and slung her across the room and she hit her head on the corner of the bed. mason pushed me against the wall. is he fucking crazy?!?

"fuck wrong with you ?!" I screamed as he had me pinned against the wall.

" fuck wrong with YOU?! I don't want you! I don't like you! you fucking dumb ass ! you probably killed your best friend!" he screamed in my face , running to her picking her up bridal style.

" that fake ass, snake ass thot ain't my best friend! and to think, we was down from day one" I said then spit on her. she was passed out in masons arms. he pushed me down the stairs then everything went black...