The Meet Up

Jay

So it's the last day of school and me and my squad walking through the hallway getting ready to leave . Just as I was turning the corner I ran into Mason. Lawwd.

"Wassup Jay" he said licking his lips.

"Hey Mason" I said leaning against the wall blushing.
"You coming to my party tonight right?" He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, me and the squad go come through" I said , still blushing .

"Alright, y'all need a ride home youngins?" He said smirking.

See , Mason is a junior and us well, we some lil freshman, and I'm the youngest in my squad. There's me, Brooklyn, Jabreah, and Jayven. We all met in kindergarten some years back and we been tight ever since. Jayven, he's the oldest, Finna be 15 in a few weeks and that's why we having out party together .

"nah lil daddy" I said smirking "we got our own ride."

"Alright lil bit" he said lifting my chin up. I stood on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.
"Bye" he said smiling walking off. Owee , that boy makes me weak in the knees!

"Girl what do you even see in him" Jabreah asked.

I think Jabreah lowkey jealous because she kinda had Mason first. They dated but he denied the relationship to the fullest . Well atleast she had him , idk what we are. See , I like Mason. ALOT. But he doesn't see us being a couple cause one, I'm a freshman and two, I'm not giving him what he wants . Mason damn near grown and who you think Finna let his big ass in my cookie jar? Not I! He had thought!

"Girl, I don't know. He just yesss" I said biting my lip.

"Jay, I know you smart but don't let this nigga play you" Jayven said as we stood at his big brother car. "You 13, what the hell do he want from you?"

"Jayven baby , you know I know the game like the back of my hand. Don't worry , I got this" I said playfully patting my chest.

"I'm just saying , you know I love ya right" he asked putting his arm around me .

"Forever and always b. and I know you only looking out for ya lil sis" I told him.

"Fasho" he said.

Jaren was walking up to the car with his girl who was mugging tf out me! See , me and Jaren don't always get along . He messy! And I almost gave him my virginity but nobody knows but Jayven cause we the closest in the whole squad. I'm guessing he told her something bout me cause her eyes stuck on me.

"Damn baby do you got a eye problem?" I said getting loud.

She just stared.

"Earth to basic bitch! Hello?!" I said waving my hands. She just got in the car. Brook and Bre was laughing hard. Jaren ignored me, as usual and spoke to everyone else.

"Why he never acknowledge you?" Bre asked.

I started to get nervous "it's nothing, don't worry bout it" I told her.

I opened the door and climbed in the back back of his SUV.

"Gas money thots" Jaren said sticking his hand out. He started counting and realized he was five dollars short.

"Who didn't pay up?" He asked.

"Jaren I need this money to go birthday shopping" I told him.

"well yo ass can get to stepping!" He said opening the door.

"fine fuck you!" I said getting out the truck . I seen everybody else getting out . I knew they wasn't gonna leave me.

"Your brother is an asshole! Lil mama go be disappointed when he pull them draws down!" I screamed. Jayven pushed me telling me to shut up.