I love you, Roseanne Park Cha...

By myonlyrosie

Lisa, an infamous rapper and dancer, yet phenomenally loved all around the globe has never loved anyone more... More

Chapter 1: 박채영
Chapter 2: 내 장미
Chapter 3: 내 다람쥐
Chapter 4 : 파스타
Chapter 5 : 내 사랑
Chapter 6 : You & I
Chapter 7 : Memories
Chapter 8 : Cold Hearts
Chapter 10 : The Truth
Chapter 11 : Stay
Chapter 12: Fraction
Chapter 13: Confusion
Chapter 14: Face Down
Chapter 15: The Rescue
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17: Hallucinations
Chapter 18: Dreaming vs Reality
Chapter 19: Family
Chapter 20: The Road to Recovery
Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 22: Something's Off
Chapter 23: Bad Place
Chapter 24: The Grudge
Chapter 25: Smile, Love
Chapter 26: The One Where Lisa Knows
Chapter 27: Promises
Chapter 28: Clashing
Chapter 29: Nothing
Chapter 30: Simple
NEW BOOK ALERT 😜
CHAPTER 31: No

Chapter 9 : Hidden feelings

3.5K 126 49
By myonlyrosie

Lisa's POV

I'm sitting, facing the most beautiful angel I've ever laid my eyes on. Clenching my jaw, I reminded myself to be indifferent. Deep down, I know I can never stay angry at her.

My heart wrenches as I watch her lips part into her infectious laughter. Her melodious voice just echoing in my ears. Sigh.

I keep poking my fork into the chunk of meat in my soup as my mind wandered off, unconsciously staring at her plump, pink lips.

"Take a photo, it'll last longer," Jennie's voice breaking my from my day dream. My eyes shot downwards, shifting my stare from the girl who has my heart, to the bowl of rice under my chin.

I felt a sneaky blush creep up and burning my cheeks. Damn it. Okay, you can come back from this Manoban. Just be confident.

"Don't need it to last any longer."

My eyes moving from Jennie's furrowed brows to Chaeyoung. Her cheeks were rosy but her eyes.. there was something in them. Anger? Annoyance? Whatever it was, it wasn't a good thing.

My phone started to ring as Jisoo protested because of the "no phones" during our catch ups. I excused myself and took the call in the room next to the girls.

Caller: Hello, Miss Manoban? This is Carter calling from K&R Media and Productions.

Lisa: K&R...

Carter: You paid for broadcasting birthday wishes o for.. Miss R-Rosé Park..

Right.. I forgot to cancel that.
I could hear him stutter through the phone. Was he another one of her star struck fans?

Lisa: Well, I was going to ask if i cou-

Carter: Miss Manoban, I'm calling to let you know that everything has been successfully installed and ready to go as of midnight just as requested.

I looked at the time, and it was about 4 hours 37 minutes from midnight. The corner of my eye catching the sight of Chaeyoung smiling at something Jisoo was saying, probably something dumb.

How I missed that smile. Maybe if I kept the surprise going, but just not reveal that it was from me, it would make her smile again.

Everyone else is probably off work.. and it feels bad to make everyone come and get rid of the additional LED panels and the extras.

Carter: Miss Manoban...? Are you still there?

Lisa: Um yes. Carter, before it's all live, could you please triple check that my name will not be anywhere near the video and the run sheets etc?

Carter: Yes, Miss Manoban. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Lisa: Thank you. I won't be needing anything else.

I ended the call and made my way back to the table.

"Who was it?," asked a curious Jisoo.

"Just my manager," I replied.

We continued to eat, my eyes glued to Chaeyoung that night.

Rosé's POV

I've been sitting across from Lisa the entire evening, catching her glimpse towards me every now and then.

How I wish things would be back to normal, and I would be back in her arms. My thoughts were interrupted when her phone rang, she stood up and proceeded to take the call somewhere else. I wonder who it is.

"Chaeyoung-ah, don't feel bad," Jisoo-unnie said, her eyes catching mine as if she knew what I was feeling. Jennie shot me a small smile.

"I'm okay eonnie, don't worry," I responded.

"You know... she still loves you. She's just not sure what to do about it," Jisoo said softly.

I couldn't control the smile that was forming on my lips, 'She still loves you'. But shortly after, my heart started to break all over again, knowing I might not be able to fix us.

"Chaeyoung, Jisoo and I know what really happened. We-," she was cut off by the sound of the sliding door creaking as Lisa walks back into the room.

We continued chatting about our comeback schedule, Lisa's tour dates and how far we've come since we all first met. The room filled with chatter, laughter and memories.

Before we knew it, it was getting closer to midnight. "Whoop, it's getting a little late. We should head home Jen," I announced.

"No! The night is still young, let's have fun!," Jisoo exclaimed, jumping onto her feet.

Jennie's POV

I saw Chaeyoung yawn a couple times in the past 10 minutes. Pretty sure she's gonna want to turn in for the night soon. I shot Chu a look and she gave me a thumbs up. I giggled as I walked towards the fridge, we're so in sync.

"Lisa!," I mouthed her name while tapping on her shoulder. She was squatting down near the pantry looking for seaweed sprinkles. She raised her brows. "Cake," I motioned a cake " in the fridge," pointing towards the fridge. Pointing at her and hoping she'd understand my "sign" language. I couldn't take the cake out or it'll be too obvious that Chu is stalling Chaeyoung.

I watched Lisa's eyes as she gave me a confused look and before she could protest, I hurriedly walked away.

I mean it's no secret that Lisa and Rosie still have feelings for each other, they're both just oblivious when it comes to the other. So, Jichu and I have a plan to get them back together.

Subconsciously my hand rose up to cover my mouth and I giggled slowly. "Care to share what's got you giggling?," Rosie smirked. "Oh it's nothing, I was just thinking about Jichu," I teased. I could see her blushing while I skipped towards her and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"It's nice to finally hang out together, thanks for cooking tonight eonnies," Rosie said with a big smile on her face.

As she finished her sentence, Lisa pushes through the doors with a cake in her hands. Good job Manoban. We can now team up in charades for game night.

Lisa's POV

Jennie wanted me to bring the cake in for Chae at midnight. Why do I feel so conflicted? Damn you Jennie, I was going for the non-chalant angle.

I let out a sigh and took in a deep breath. It's 1 minute to midnight. Just do it Lisa. You know you want to. Put aside your ego for an hour, it's  the girl's birthday for god sakes.

I did a quick power stance and grabbed my lighter, making sure all the candles were lit, I grabbed the cake in my hands and very carefully walk towards the door.

My heart stopped.

I walked in on an angel didn't I?

Fuck, why is she so perfect.

I walked steadily towards her, Jisoo and Jennie already started singing while I softly joined in. I reached her side and gently place the cake down in front of her with both my hands. As I was pulling away, by instinct my face turned slightly towards hers and found each other about an inch apart. For what felt like forever, we stayed like that until we heard someone "coughing".

Immediately, I looked away and moved. "Um, sorry..." I said softly while scratching the back of my neck.

Jensoo started pulling out bottles of wine and champagne. "Where the hell did those even come from?," I started questioning them. Before I knew it they were already loosening up.

I looked at Chaeyoung while she laughs at all the dumb shit they're saying.

Cute.
________________________________

About half an hour in and jensoo started to get tired. They were both whining about going to bed and we watched as they fumbled going up to their rooms.

Then it was just Chaeyoung and I.

We were in the living room now, the TV still on and random MVs are playing. Chae's eyes glued to the screen.

I kept stealing glances at her before finally saying something. "Hey, I'll drive you home," I said while facing her.

She moved her eyes from the screen to mine and I saw them soften up. "Are you sure..? I can always call the driver.." she replied.

"Yeah, don't worry about it."

We got up and made our way to the garage.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door for her. Avoiding eye contact, I got into the driver's seat and reversed out into the street.

There was a straight road from our house to Chae and Jen's. Knowing that we'd pass the buildings that would be broadcasting Chaeyoung's birthday wishes, I started feeling anxious. I wonder what she would say.

The intersection to put us on said road was coming up, I flicked my indicator on before turning.

Moment of truth.

She was already looking out the window.

I made sure there wasn't any cars in front of mine before I quickly watched her silhouette for any response. She mouth was agape and she had wonder in her reflective eyes.

"Omo! Lisa can we park on the side?? The buildings are wishing me happy birthday!!," she squealed. I couldn't help but laugh at her remark.

I pulled the car up by the side of the road. We both got out of the car and leaned on the doors while facing the lit up buildings.

"Happy Rosé Day."

"May all the roses be rosie today."

"Super birthday, Superstar."

"Happy birthday Rosé."

Chaeyoung grabbed out her red iPhone 8, and started taking photos and videos of the glistening projections. She beamed and jumped up and down every once in a while from her joy. My cute little chipmunk.

I smiled and pretended I was seeing it for the first time (Carter sent me a wide photo of the whole thing when I was looking for "seaweed sprinkles"). It makes my heart full to see her happy.

Finally she was done taking photos and asked if we could stay there for another 5 minutes. I agreed and waited beside her.

"I want to take a mental photo of this moment so I can remember it for the rest of my life," she broke the silence.

"Rest of your life huh, is it that big of a moment?," I chuckled.

She smiled and looked back at the buildings.

"Yes," she said and paused, then looking back at me "because I'm with you."

I looked at the ground as she said that. Not wanting to respond.

After awhile more I spoke up "Ready to go home?." She nodded and we both got in the car.

The drive was quiet and somewhat peaceful, her head leaning on the window ledge while she hums along to the song on the radio.

I pulled up in front of her house and got out of the car. "You're gonna be okay without Jennie tonight?," I asked trying to mask the worry I my voice. She walked towards me and slips her hands around my waist, pulling me into a hug.

"Chae..," I sighed. This felt familiar.

"Thank you for tonight, Lali."

"It's fine, no need to mention it. As long as you get home safe."

"I wasn't talking about the drive, although that was nice of you," she responded.

Huh?

"The buildings wishing me happy birthday..," she smiled and locked gazes with me.

I felt my eyes widen as a hot sensation flushed my cheeks, making my heart race as I got caught. How did she know?

Thank God it's dark so she can't see me blushing hard. Words were not coming out of my mouth. How do I respond?

"You're welcome," I blurted out. Way to play it cool Manoban. I gave myself a mental facepalm.

I felt her tightening her arms around me, her face nuzzled in the crook of my neck. Does she  not know what that does to me??

"Chae, I'm gonna head back now," I reluctantly said out loud. I really just wanted to stay like this a little longer, but it's not going to do us any favours.

She lifted her head from my shoulders and moved her hands around my neck. "Can you please.. stay?."

Damn.

________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the late update guys!

Please do leave comments and vote!

Let me know what you want to see/ your views/ thoughts/ life stories lol.

Thank you for your support bros!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2.7K 52
Everyone knows her; Lalisa Manoban of Seoul High School - the famous it girl of the town and professional fuck girl. And plenty of them hate her but...
187K 7.3K 37
Park.jisoo: wait so you're not the girl that twerked on me on that day
27.8K 920 20
Roseanne Park from Australia, arrives in Seoul not ready to embrace the fact that she'll be living the rest of her life there, until she met Jennie K...
85.3K 4.6K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ❥ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...