Lethal

By marvelhollanddd

"Hail Hydra" was the first words y/n ever learnt, she had been brought up by Hydra ever since she could remem... More

Playlist
Readers note
Part one - backstory
Part Two - Memory's
Part Three - A Rebellious Teen
Part four- Kidnapped
Part Five- Betrayal
Part Six - The monster on the Throne
Part eight - Avenger in Training
Part Nine - Elias Fischer
Part Ten - An Indestructable Team
Part Eleven - Red and Blue Spandex
Part Twelve - A Brother from Another Mother
Part Thirteen - The Return
Part Fourteen - In my Blood
Part Fifteen - Oh the Dreaded Memory's
A/N AHH
Part Sixteen - Charismatic Telekinesis
Part Seventeen - Torturous and Heart Wrenching
Part Eighteen - The Black Flower Pendent
Part Nineteen - Toughen up Buttercup
Part Twenty - The Starks
Part Twenty One - The Start of the War
Part Twenty Two - Forgive and Forget
Part Twenty Three - The Start of Hell
Part Twent Four - The White Wolf
Part Twenty Five - Deathly Intentions
THANK YOU!!!
Part Twenty Six - Please don't go
Part Twenty Seven - We're in the Endgame now
Part Twenty Eight - The End of the Line
Part Twenty Nine - Memorys and Mournings
Part Thirty - Goodbyes
Part Thirty One - The Aftermath

Part Seven - Anger Issues

4.9K 91 82
By marvelhollanddd

(Your POV, Avengers Facility)
Bucky and yourself sat in the common room for what felt like hours, talking about old memory's and your friendship in general, it was honestly great and you where happy now that you guys where getting along again.

"Remember that time that you tripped down the stairs in front of the whole of Hydra?" You say to Bucky as you start hysterically laughing, "that was not funny" he says as you can tell he's trying to contain his laughter.

"Well sorry to ruin the moment but I have a few things I should do, I'll see you later" Bucky says as he walks out giving you a wide smile.

After a while of sitting alone you decide it's a good idea too head back too your room to get into some better clothes than what you where sleeping in.

As you where walking along the deserted corridor too your room suddenly a flying figure flys through the wall and then stands directly in front of you. You jump at his sudden presence but he gives you a small smile which leads you to believe he's probably an avenger. "Hello y/n, I don't believe I have introduced myself yet, I am vision, I've heard some good things about you" he says as he holds out his hand for you too shake, "oh I highly doubt that" you say as you shake his hand.

"In time, you will change" he says smiling at you, "lets hope" you sigh. "How do you like it here?" He questions giving you a questioning look, "uh well it's better than being stuck in a cell all day and being forced to do things, so yeah, it's good" you say as you awkwardly scratch the back of your head. "I am so sorry about that" he says seeming to make his apology genuine, "it's alright" you say giving him a small smile.

"Well I actually came to inform you that we are having a meeting, Tony informed me that it was about the visions you say you have been having" he says giving you a worried look, "he's overreacting, it's not a big deal" you sigh before following him down the corridor knowing you couldn't get out of this one. "Well there is one thing I have learnt from being an Avenger, if Tony Stark is worried about something, it is very much a big deal" says vision as he raises his eyebrows, you sigh once more before continuing to follow him down the corridor until you enter a seperate part of the building full of people, agents? Avengers? You really weren't sure.

"As well as a living space for the Avengers, this is also a work place, where meetings are held, and basic work manor takes place" says vision seeming to take the role as the tour guide.

You continue walking, making sure to stay close to Vision desperately wanting not to loose him in the crowd, "and don't you think it's a little risky taking me somewhere where lots of people are?" You question as Visions smirk grows wider, "you would be surprised how many people have trust in you" he says as you nod your head in slight confusion. It could be just you, but you feel as if all eyes are on your as you walk toward the meeting room, do they all know who I am? Do they know I'm from Hydra? "Here we are" Vision says as he stops our side of two large double doors, but that isn't what you notice.

What you do notice is the boy named Peter standing right outside the doors giving you a nervous glance. "I-I m-May I talk to you for a second?" Peter asks you as you nod your head in response, "I will leave you too it" Vision says as he enters the room.

"Peter?" You question as the boy just kind of stands there awkwardly staring at you, "oh right u-um I just wanted t-to let you kn-know that I'm not s-scared of you, I know you w-won't hurt me" he says as he awkwardly taps his foot on the ground. "You seem scared" you say giving him a small smile as he shakes his head as if telling himself that he's being dumb.

"Your just r-really pretty" he says as you feel your cheeks getting hot and a small smirk grows on your face, "thanks Pete, I-Um should we go in?" You question as you wonder why you stuttered, "great idea" he says giving you a toothy grin as he opens the door for you, whatta charmer.

You walk into the room to see practically all familiar faces, except for one, he wore an eyepatch, had dark skin and wore dark clothes. As you walked in he stared at you harshly, as if he already hated you, oh god.

You went and sat down next too Nat awkwardly, everyone was staring  at you, well I mean I guess the meeting was about you, but still. You felt the odd feeling that one person was missing, like there was someone who should be there but wasn't, Pietro where was he? "Hey um quick question" you say breaking the awkward silence, "anyone know where Pietro is? he seems to be um..not here" you say shaking your head at your choice of wording.

You stare up at everyone who look back at you sadly, especially Wanda, oh god that can't be good. "Pietro is... Pietro passed away...he passed away soon after we left" Wanda says as you feel your heart throb.

He was always nice too you, you where always bitchy back but he seemed to like that, I don't know I guess some boys dig a bitchy girl. "Oh" is all you seemed to say as you looked down at your lap, "he died saving me..and a little boy" Clint as you now call him says sadly, "sounds like him" you say smiling sadly, well that was depressing.

After another moment of silence you hear Tony clear his throat before he turns his glance to you, "Well Pietro was a good kid but we need too talk about y/n" Tony says as you lay back in your chair wishing to disappear. "Last night
y/n claimed that she was having visions, visions aren't a normal thing too have so y/n kindly explain" Tony says sarcastically as you sigh, "okay sorry too interrupt, but how do you know y/n was having visions?" Nat questions as you let out a small giggle, "Tony's spying" you say as he scoffs, "I wasn't spying" he says as you roll your eyes, "then why did you tell Friday too inform you if I had a nightmare?" You question as you see multiple of the Avengers smirk, "aw" Nat says Sarcastically. "You're avoiding the question" Tony says as he crosses his arms, "he's not wrong" Bucky says as he gives you a concerned look why the heck is everyone so damn concerned about me.

"My visions are nothing, they don't mean anything" you lie, "if they don't mean anything then why where you screaming last night?" Tony asks as you lean further back into your chair. "She's lying" Fury says as you raise your eyebrows at his sudden input. "No shit" you mumble but Nat hears you and nudges you.

"Fine maybe they do have some meaning" you sigh as you tap your fingers on the table. "How do I even explain? I've been having these visions ever since I can remember, There's this man in my visions, he's kinda weird anyway he always tells me random things, like I'm going to die if I don't join him that we are both being controlled and manipulated, and the worst thing is, he puts illusions, fake scenes inside my head they drive me..even more insane" you say, "see it's no big deal" you say but the look in everyone's eye tells you that they think it's quite a big deal.

"You're leaving something out" Nat says, damn she's good, truth is she was right, you hadn't mentioned Thanos yet and a part of you didn't want to tell them about him. "Well after I see this man another appears, except he isn't a man, he's um muscly, has a threatening gaze, doesn't say much, so he's not important" you lie again as your eyes study an interesting painting on the wall.

"Phase 1" Tony says, "whoever is inside your head, will be able to access your mind more easily when you get put into phase one" he continues as you keep your eyes on the painting. "If her mind opens up fully, if she goes back to phase 1, it will make her extremely valuable, her mind will be extremely easy to get ahold off, it won't be like a normal mind, it will be.. vulnerable" tony says dramatically, "what do you mean it will be easy to get ahold of" Bucky asks concern in his eye, "Well, you ever heard of Loki?" Tony asks as his eyes catch yours as you take a gulp of air oh god, "no" Bucky simply reply's.

"Hit a soft spot there didn't I" Tony says looking straight into your eyes, since when did the Avengers know about Loki?! "Y/n who is the first man you mentioned? What is his name?" Steve asks as you fidget with your hands.

"If you must know..his name is... Loki" you say staring back at Tony as practically everyone in the room gasp. "If you don't mind me asking, why is everyone being so dramatic? An how do you know Loki?" You question as Nat shakes her head, "that's a long story" Clint says as you frown.

"Thor might know more, we need to somehow contact him" Tony says as you give him an confused look, "don't even know if he is in Asgard, he could be anywhere" Steve reply's as you confusingly look between the both of them.

"Who's Thor?" You ask as Nat sighs, she seems to sigh a lot. "Loki's brother" she says giving you a stern look, he has a brother?, "Uh is this worth mentioning? He said that we're somehow connected" you say as everyone practically screams "yes!" Angrily.

You could feel anger rising up inside of you, you hated having attention on you, you hated people forcing information from you. Bucky looked over at you, he knew you where getting angry and he knew the outcome of that, "shut up guys" he says but no ones listening as they all seem to be having there own arguments .

You try so hard to contain the anger, but it rises faster than you can contain. "STOP!" You scream as you stand up and smash your hands into the glass table angrily as glass shatters everywhere and cuts your hands as they all give you worried looks, you breath heavily trying so hard not to go all ape on them, you storm out of the room knowing if you stayed you would probably kill someone.

But this anger wasn't yours, someone was controlling it, it was being forced as your brain become more vulnerable as your emotions opened up.

Loki

You bastard

This was a long chapter uhhh anyways I don't have much too say, I'm tired and I wanna sleep so bye I guess lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 93 22
Scarlet Stark is Tony Starks daughter and was kidnapped by Hydra when she was twelve years old. After she returned, she had powers that she had no id...
212K 5.6K 19
Running since the age of 8. It's been 6 years since then, 6 long years... She's been hacking from the moment she escaped HYDRA. She won't stop until...
2.9M 78.2K 44
"You know, for a Stark, you're not as annoying as I imagined." "You've imagined things about me, Barnes?" "Oh, I've imagined a whole lot of things ab...
644K 17.5K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...