Healing wounds: gamzee x depr...

By xXforgotton_soulXx

It started when you were 10 years old. The abuse. That empty feeling of loneliness. Your father hates you and... More

Pain. sweet, sweet pain.
To crush or to be crushed
That thing called love
Beeautiful
Dirty thoughts~
School
This love,this hate.
I dont wanna do this anymore
Recovered love and a jelous friend
Dont hurt him
Big steps
Finding out
Everything ive loved, became everything i lost

I need you

1.1K 20 11
By xXforgotton_soulXx

~your pov~

I woke up and I was cuddled into sollux. "Soooollllll" I said poking him. "holy thit (Y/N) whatttt" he growled. "School dipshit" I said. I went into the bathroom and changed into some (f/c) skinny jeans, a (f/c) tshirt and my fave sweater. When I was done, I Walked out and sol was done changing as well. We walked to school together and got there with 10 minutes to spare.

~time skip to after lunch~

I went back to my locker to get ready for my next class. I was getting my books when Terezi walked up to me. "Hehe hey slut" she said. I ignored her. "I said hey!" she yelled. "Terezi leave me alone" I said. "oh fine. and by the way, your boyfriends A great lay" she cackled. That's it. I broke. I slammed my locker and Ran. I ran out of the school and into the forest. I found a tree, climbed it and cried my eyes out. I wanna stay here forever.

~Gamzees pov~

I was at my locker and I heard Terezi cackling. Oh god what did she do now. I was going to see what's up, and (Y/N) zoomed straight past me and out the doors. I ran after her. I saw her go into the forest and into the tree. I got my phone out and called kurloz to come help me.

"Hello?"
"Hey motherfucker. Terezi said some shit to(Y/N) and she like ran out of the school crying and she climbed a tree and I need you to help me get her out"
"I'll be right there"

I hung up and called for (Y/N)

~your pov~

"(Y/N)!!!! come down please. You know I didn't motherfucking mean to do that!! I'm sorry I fucked up so bad! I don't wanna lose you..." Gamzee looked like he was about to cry. "I love you..." He started crying. Kurloz came and tried to comfort him. I don't like seeing him like this, so I climbed down. I ran up and hugged him tightly. "Gamzee I fucking love you so much. I know you didn't mean it but it kinda hurts me to know you did" I said. "I'm so so sorry" he said. I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back. I missed this. "So are you guys done or what..?" kurloz asked. "One sec I have to text sol to tell him I'm coming to grab my stuff" I said. "wait...you were staying at his place?" Gamzee asked concerned. "Well yeah" I said. He looked angry.

~time skippy-dooooo~

After we got home from getting my stuff, Gamzee and I cuddled in his bed. I missed his touch. Yes, I was mad at him, but I love him so much. He was there for me when no one was. He saved me. "you don't know how much I missed you sis" He said hugging me close. "I missed you too. I love you Gamzee" I said. he kissed my lips softly. "I love you too lil' mama" he said softly. I cuddled up closer to me and he slid his arms around my waist. "Gamzee I'm tireddddddd" I whined. "Sleep then. Don't worry, I'll be right here" he cooed. I felt so much better hearing that. In a matter of 10 minutes, I fell asleep in his arms.

~Gamzees Pov~

(Y/N) fell asleep in my arms. She's so cute like that. "Hey you guys like,okay?" Kurloz asked. "Oh hey bro didn't see ya there. And yeah we're good. Kurloz, I love her so much and I don't wanna lose her again" I started tearing up. "I love you too" (Y/N) whispered, eyes still closed. Kurloz left and then I fell asleep with (Y/N) still in my arms. she's mine, and I'm going to keep it that way.

((A/N: so happy late Halloween lol. Anyway, I appreciate all your guys' comments and votes! and I need new ideas for story's. I was thinking of doing and anime YAOI one-shot book also i apologize for the short chapter.If you have any ideas or need someone to talk to about stuff, message me<3 (^_−)−))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
12.8K 264 20
Sunny, a girl who lost her mother two years ago. Her father constantly rapes, beats, and abuses her. Over and over again. She goes through her daily...
91.6K 1K 19
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
6.1K 911 38
I have a lot of secrets. Trying out for my new school's football team disguised as a boy is only the beginning. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm d...