One And Only (Discontinued)

By SuperAllstar16

In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring on... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
filler chapter: toga's mission.
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
questions
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
A/N
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
got tagged
Christmas Special!
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
quick update
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

chapter 12

2.7K 55 39
By SuperAllstar16

Ok, take 23 of 3. Hey guys! Super here! Today's chapter I was a little foggy about, so I decided to go back and watch the provisional licensing arc. I did so because while the time now class 1-A had been doing in the program, they made time for ultimate moves, and I needed a little refresher on that. Anyways, moving on to the chapter!

Izuku POV

As we all head down to the big city, we hear the mic turn on, and we hear a bored and emotionless voice.

"Alright class, your job is to secure the villains with hand cuffs or knock him out. I suggest you use your ultimate moves. Also, try to keep the damage to a minimum so it replays a real life situation. Now, begin..."

As the round starts, we start conducting our plan we created yesterday night.

"TODOROKI, NOW!" I shout, with him getting the signal. He immediately places his left hand on the floor. Slowly, I felt myself get more chills as the ice spread farther across buildings

As I watched him do that, we felt a burst of air coming from down the road, with scraps of metal and brick suddenly flying thao direction and sticking into the floor.

"An attack incoming! Hold onto something!" Kaminari warns, grabbing ahold of a scrap of metal that was sticking out on the sidewalk.

Sadly, many of us were unable to grab anything, and were blasted back a good amount of meters.

Luckily, Todoroki launches a wall of half slanted ice to catch them without us getting hurt.

"Thanks, saved us a lot of trouble, todoroki." I smiled at him, with him huffing and turning away from me and giving me a strangely harsh cold shoulder.

"Dont mention it."

"Um, alright. Sorry." I apologise, unsure if I offended him or not. It was really hard to tell what todoroki thought or felt with his poker face.

And with todoroki went back to icing both sides of the walls, momo started making many shield barriers and mina used her said to meld them together.

While we still had time left to ourselves from the next attack, thanks to shoji constantly scanning the area, we started creating an offensive plan.

But, many questions and problems arised as we thought more and more into the plan.

"But we don't have anyone who's quirk can do that."

"Wouldn't that require kaminari to do 3 things at once? He only has 2 hands!"

" Same thing here with bakugo!"

" I CAN HANDLE ANY SHIT, I JUST NEED TO BEAT THEM." the ash blonde roared.

Coming to an end with our planning, we weren't able to fully finish planning when they sounds of the next attack coming were audible.

"Well shit, we dont even have a fully developed plan no-" kirishima suddenly had a shield smack him in the face, and a strong gust blow him back, catching everyone off guard.

And by the time we were able to yelp from the shock, we had ourselves turning to a bigger commotion;

The whole shield wall being blowed towards us at almost lethal speeds.

"Get in a shelter! Quick." Jiro motioned to follow her, which everyone obliged with, and having some people drag an ash blonde and help up a (luckily) non injured redhead.

"What kind of punch holds that much air power?!" Mina suddenly yelled when we all had a quick breather, "Like, seriously, we've seen his punches in action. There not that powerful!"

" Thats because I was coming to you." We all froze at the sound. It was malicious and felt like a glare.

Wait, a glare isn't something you hear...

"Someone tell me... That was not just the scariest thing you've ever heard."

" I-it was." Uraraka whispered back, making kaminari almost faint.

I wasn't so scared, but it was enough to make me queasy and unsettled. "We need to head out of here now. I reckon he'll destroy this building just to find us faster, it wouldn't cost him much. For us, that would be chaos. So, we run. " I explained.

" Got it." Sero replied, the rest staying quiet.

Ofcourse, not including kachaan.

"I say we use the element of surprise on him. We could lay a critical strike on his rib or neck. That would at most knock him out and atleast catch him off guard." Katsuki argued.

" He has a point," kirishima agreed before I could say something, and that caused everyone to stop moving and pay attention to them both.

"But the big question would be who should do it?" Yaoyarozu's point made everyone think.

" No offense bakugo.. but you a tad bit too loud to do it." Sato chimed in, a being popping out of the ash blondes head.

"All.offence.taken." he gritted his teeth.

But in all the controversy, we completely forgot about getting out before allmight could do something, even me.

"SMASH!" The wall literally blew open, the rest of the whole room flying out of its original state, with bricks and stone flying everywhere ad the building started crashing down on itself.

"Shit! Get the hell out of here!" He screamed, and we all bucked it out of the backdoor.

Suddenly, a light wing blew on us, and I immediately realised that he was right behind us.

"Hello, heroes."

we froze again, in fear.

"How interesting.. a group of heroes that freeze on intimidation. This will be rather easy." The man taunted.

Kachaan seemed to fall at the taunt, and got all mad. "LIKE HELL IT IS! ILL SHOW YOU!" He launched off at allmight, who sidestepped him.

But kachaan wasn't dumb enough to fall for that. He launched an en explosion infront of him, blasting him backwards towards allmight, and landing a huge explosion right on his neck, and landed back right next to the rest of us.

But,to our horror, the smoke cloud clears to show a non-fazed allmight, looking grimmer than ever, causing some slight cringes in our group.

"My turn. " He launched off at un seeable speeds, and a few quit grunts and hollies were all I heard,  then suddenly two hollers from todoroki and kachaan, who were suddenly wheezing on the floor.

"My my, you heroes are much easier to combat than I thought.." He says, slight disappointment came in his dark eyes, shaking his head.

Might have been an oopsie by him, he's supposed to be a unforgiving villain... What am I thinking?! Focus!

"SHUT UP, ALL MIGHT!" yelled kachaan as he rushed at him. He was stopped by a fist to the face, and he flew back into a building, also damaging through a few walls, practically unconcious. I still hear his groan of pain, but it was faint.

How is he still awake?!

"These high tech arm supports allow me to use my power at my max,and i have no intention on holding back on any of you." he explained, with everyone left tensing up into a shaky stance.

"Im no fool to say we are so dead." Kiriehima cried, backing up slowly as he saw the apparent villains hand draw back for a mighty punch.

"DIE!" He screamed, releasing an amazingly powerful attack upon us and knocking us back.

"If this keeps up... We're all gonna have a slow and painful death.. we gotta get the plan going quick.. " Iida gasps, having a pressured air punch hit his gut.

" Yeah. Momo, quickly, make a big wall with the sturdiest material you can make." Todoroki said, with her boring without a fight.

Momo made a huge bedrock wall, giving us time to regain ourselves and prepare for an attack.

"Iida, ochaco, and tsu. You got this first half. Ok?" I direct. "Got it." They all say in unison, with An additional 'kero' from asui.

"That was utterly useless time saver!" Within 15 seconds, allmight had already landed infront of the wall. But that was barely enough time to get everyone set.

"Go!" I shout, and everyone got into action.

Iida suddenly boosted off at the muscular man, but before he got too close for a counter attack from allmight, and hit a hard right. He suddenly was circling allmight from a safe distance, kicking up wind so he was unable to see around him.

"This should be easy." Allmight did something inside the air circle that I couldn't see, and was able to get out of the small whirlwind barely.

While Iida distracted all might, that gave ochaco enough time to use her quirk on herself. Tsu was able to shoot her high up in a short spam of time, and started leaping back a few meters. Perfect.

Fingering a 2 in the air won't my index and middle finger, sado rushed to all-mights landing spot and aimed a straight left at him, which the big man prepared to side step.

But, he was caught off guard when he heard the slightest sound, which sounded like "release"

He smiled, and suddenly kicked the incoming Iida in the gut again, damaging the already severe damage, knocking him out and sending him flying like a rag doll. Poor Iida.

And when he found the opening, he jumped out of the way of ochaco coming down on him, being caught by Rikido. "You ok?" He asked, placing her down. "Yeah." She replied with a nod.

"Tsu! Get Iida!" Sero noticed the boy about to fall to the floor from how high he was.

Asui, quickly grappled her tounge onto a light pole, pulled back and launched at Iida, safely recovering him and hastily making her way back.

When that finished, I went over to kachaan. He slowly was able to get off the ground. He seemed to have been knocked out for a minute, which is why he was a little confused. But, His face turned from confused to furious in record time when he saw me looking at him with worry. "THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT NERD! he screamed.

"K-Kachaan, not now! All might is severly wrecking everyone, and our plan is failing. We need you for phase 3. Please, cooperate this once! I won't 'bother' you for a whole week!" I made a compromise, which consisted of me not greeting him every morning for the week.

"Fucking fine. If this fails, I'm blaming you." He glared, and I nodded blankly.

I hand him a smoke grenade, and he immediately knows what to do.

I hand him a hand to help him, but he gets up without even considering it. I frown at this, but brush it off for now.

We have bigger things to worry about.

We face over to where the chaos was taking place to see everyone trying to hold allmight back in time for phase 3. Todoroki, who seemed to have woken while we talked and got into action, had gotten some ice on his leg. with mineta's purple sticky balls on his other foot. All might was still overpowering them with ease.

Kachaan comes blasting through, landing a hit on his head and then blasting off before he could get hit, while dropping the now pin-removed hand grenade.

"Gah!" Allmight was caught off guard by the smoke grenade which he didn't see coming.

"Phase 3!" I shout, sero quickly going into action.

He hastily wraps his tape around all might, who easily just chuckles it off and breaks out, jumping into the air.

I eye ochaco, and she immediately put her fingers together and whispered "release."

Low and behold, Kirishima started crashing down on all might, successfully landing on him. I was honestly a little shocked it worked, but maybe he was just tripping on himself.

Momo had placed a jump pad on the ground before all might could see it, and then he suddenly bounced in the air, giving jiro a moment of opening. This was all going so well!

"Sorry, allmight. SOUND JACK AMPLIFICTION, HEARTBEAT DISTORTER!" she yelled as she amplified the noise into a single, focused place, which was  where allmight was still falling.Though, her attack was quadrupled because of kaminari, who had grabbed a part of jiro's earphone jack, and added as much of power as he could, turning into 'jamming yey.'

A huge cloud of dust filled the place from the building behind him being destroyed from the noise.

Once the dust cleared, we all turned pale. What we saw was a pissed all-might.

And i mean pissed.

"Were in for the real ringer now.. be careful." Tokoyami warned, everyone nodding with slight fear.

I was even afraid of that glare. It was so dark, and the light blue iris illuminated in those eyes were so hollow, yet filled with malicious intent. I truly question who was acting here.

Nobody moved for a few minutes. The only noise was the dust clearing, and the nervous noises a person would release for s moment. But then, allmight let out a heavy breath, and rushed at us.

"Meet your Demise heroes." He said in a tone that almost made us piss our pants.

The first people to meet his fist was kachaan who knocked into todoroki so hard that they both were instantly knocked out.

"Wholy mol-" A punch came at kirishima, who was luckily using his quirk, but still caused severe damage onto his sling and bones, as his hardening broke a little. But, the main problem was the wind pressure. We all were blown into a wall, with rubble from the building jiro destroyed earlier rushing at us with deathly speed, clashing with a few people.

And for a second, everything went black.

But then, I opened my eyes again. That's when my body suddenly got an urge to get up. I was so confused, until I bothered to look at the sight before me.

All my friends down, on the floor, blood coming from everywhere.

It was like a water park of blood.  Everywhere, the red substance was splattered. Every surface in eyes reach.it made me sick to my stomach.

"W-what the.. bluegh!" I threw up on the floor, my whole breakfast mixing with the red liquid ensued below my feet.

As I try to stand, I felt a sharp pain jolt from my gut. I looked down to see a big whole of blood seeping out. Panicking, I quickly patch it up by riping my sleeve clothing and wrapping it sound my waist.

I slowly stand up, coughing and spilling blood. The pain in my gut was almost unbearable, but my body was fueled by adrenaline.

And it told me to run.

I suddenly turned on my heel from the big man, and started limp running away. I was in no condition to fight.

"Midoriya. Its alright. It's over. Just give in already." Allmight said sympathetically, feeling very bad for me.

" N-no!" I don't know why I said that. I should have just agreed and dropped to the floor. What am I doing?!

"Young man, please don't tell me.. your trying to beat me.." allmight stared grimly at me when he saw me turn my heel again right back at him, and getting in a fighting stance.

Why am I doing this? Why. I should just give up! But my body won't let me! Cmon, just drop! Drop! DROP!

"I-ill make this quick for you." He suddenly started walking towards me at a fast paced but this seemed to anger my nerves more.

But then, I shocked myself to a whole new level I saw sparks of green bouncing off my costume.

IZUKU, GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF! WHAT ATE YOU DOING! YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IF YOU-

"I'm taking you down, All For One." I was bewildered. All For One?! But, the more I stared, allmight sizzled into all for one, making my blood boil.

He looks at me with shock. I can't blame him. A person just called the #1 hero the anti symbol of peace.

" Young Midoriya, what is that lightning coming off of you?" Allmight stepped back as he saw me take a step, the ground suddenly cracking.

"It's my welcoming. Welcoming to your demise." I felt undying rage at the moment, to the point my eyes started spewing lightning off the sides, and the gloves on my hands literally ripped off me, and the extra shields on my legs ripping off aswell.

All might stared at me with utter disbelief. "So, your my successor.." I heard him mutter, but my anger brushed it off

5%.. I powered up, lightning now wrapping around my body, sizzling and filling ozone in my nostrils.

I take a deep breath, before charging faster than he could see.

"Smash!" I slammed my leg into his rib, a sickening yet satisfying crack emerging ad he skidded harshly to the side.

"Young man, calm down!" He yelled, sending a an uppercut shaped air blast at me, which I easily sidestepped.

If it's he's already given up talking me out of this, that means that hit must have been powerful, and he isn't underestimating me right now. He's trying to end it right here and now. Which also means I'll have to start powering up to 15%.

I smirk to myself.

A powerful blow with 30% might be able to immediately take him out.. no. I can't risk it. Just stick with 15%, izuku.

I noticed him rushing at me quickly in the nick of time, and pulled my fists up for a block.

"Detroit, smash!" He yelled, slamming his fist into my arm.

"GAH!" I yell, grabbing my arm from the immense pain. He broke it.

I fell my gut wrench badly suddenly, and noticed all-mights arm sticking there.

Luckily, it would have been much worse if I wasn't still on defensive.

I got no time to waste! Take him out!

I block another hit, and a random thought pops into my mind.

At this point, I had a reason to take him out. To avenge my classmates. They had received the bad end of the stick. And I have to avenge them.

Preparing to go offensive, I get in a drop kick at 10% eith rather difficulty on one leg only, since he was merely able to dodge a little.

"Young Midoriya! Please, let's stop!" The man pleaded, with me shacking my head.

Suddenly, I saw the opening. I rushed at him, lighting being left back in my trail.

Going for the gut, I release my left, and good fist with explosive amount of energy gathered in it.

But, I felt something hit my wrist, breaking it.

Shoot, it was a fake opening!

Almighty pulls a right hook, which I duck under and swipe my leg, which he dodges.

I quickly saw him pull back a punch and go for my back, but I was able to turn on my heal fast enough and block it.

But that quick turn had me lose my balance, and allmight used it to his advantage, pulling a punch on my hip, sending me flying straight into a pole.

"Damn it.. I don't have much energy left.." I get up, wiping the blood from my mouth.

" How about I use that martial arts scar taught me.." my mouth creased into a small smile.

Rushing at him and aiming for the gut, I shoot my right hand out. He simply went in for a hand grab, to which i pulled my hand back quickly and turned togo behind him.

But when he turned around, the look on his face was shocked. I wasn't there.

I had jumped above him, fist easily pulled back for a easy critical hit.

"15%, SMASH!" I yell, slammed my fist into his head, sending him flying to the side.

"I need to finish... This... Quick .." he got up a little shaky, and i saw steam start puffing from his right arm.

Screw it! One For All, 30%!

Without another word, we both rush at each other, the buildings behind us literally breaking and crashing into itself from the insane wind.

"SMMAAAAA- AAAASHHHH!!!!!!" Both of our fists collided in the end, a weird small orb pf inverted colours appeared and blew up in our faces, sending us both flying opposite directions and through atleast 2 buildings. I wound up landing near the class, while allmight was barely visible on the floor, not moving a muscle.

Knowing I won the battle, I let out a scream, or a cry. I didn't care which.

I won.
For ochaco
For the class.

My scream faltered, and I fell onto the floor, tears escaping from my eyes as the pain came rushing in.

"D-e-ku?.."

I turn my head, and my jaw opened.

Ochaco stared half awake at me, bewildered.

She saw me take down allmight, didn't she?

I don't know how she did, but she had a look of betrayal, which made my heart ache.

"I'm sorry" I croaked, my voice dissapearing before blacking out.

AHHH JEEZ. hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter. I know I'm being sort of greedy, but please do vote, I work my hardest on these chapters and atleast want to know my hard work is going into use. Anyways, enough of my stuff, see you all tomorrow! Super out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 608 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
985K 18.3K 151
Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka are two pro heroes in training and promising ones at that. They attend UA High which is well known for producing po...
267K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...
162K 9K 30
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...